Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

sex in adolescence.

Any legalities here must be considered personally, as must every individual's morality and upbringing and beliefs and principles, etc., etc., etc., and because of these things and also because of too many contradictory "laws", I shall not focus on them. I don't think I should give you any legal advice; seek a person who you can speak with in-person for that, who you can trust.

Don't get carried away! Remember - it is possible to have sex and it not mean anything loving. If you are just horny, then find a nice, respectable, clean person of your own Race. Please try to discern between getting your rocks off and falling in love and being infatuated. It can be so complicated and heart-breaking. If you're sure you can sleep with someone and it be just about the horny sex pleasure, then OK; if not, then tread very carefully; if you don't know, then again - tread very carefully. If it is 'puppy love' or you are in love, then good luck! If you are experimenting, then again - please tread very carefully! If they are a Spiritual Satanist or someone who is open to such things, and you are performing Sex Magick, then good luck! Be responsible.

FancyMancy said:
Any legalities here must be considered personally, as must every individual's morality and upbringing and beliefs and principles, etc., etc., etc., and because of these things and also because of too many contradictory "laws", I shall not focus on them. I don't think I should give you any legal advice; seek a person who you can speak with in-person for that, who you can trust.

Don't get carried away! Remember - it is possible to have sex and it not mean anything loving. If you are just horny, then find a nice, respectable, clean person of your own Race. Please try to discern between getting your rocks off and falling in love and being infatuated. It can be so complicated and heart-breaking. If you're sure you can sleep with someone and it be just about the horny sex pleasure, then OK; if not, then tread very carefully; if you don't know, then again - tread very carefully. If it is 'puppy love' or you are in love, then good luck! If you are experimenting, then again - please tread very carefully! If they are a Spiritual Satanist or someone who is open to such things, and you are performing Sex Magick, then good luck! Be responsible.
I'll be careful in this situation, the bad thing is that I fall in love very easily.

Its better to keep your pants on till your an adult and can deal with the responsibilities of sexual relations.

Legality is always an issue dependent on the age. In most countries the age of consent is 16 years old, which I find agreeable and normal however, if a 16 year old had sex with an adult, the adult would still go to jail. So to be safe, if you or the other person are under 18, I would wait until you are both at least 18.

and avoid having sex with pedophiles, if you're a teenage but even if you're older. Chronophilia has literally zero to offer, unless you're dealing with a God or Goddess. If you aren't, it's jewish brainwashing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back