Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How not to be WEIRD - Just be Normal

Jack

I've been noticing a pattern of behavior by new people coming into our community of Satanists ,mostly people who are young. There are exhibiting behaviors and patterns that will become extremely counter productive in the immediate and the long run and are developing an alienation mentality that will severely handicap them. This is what i call being societally weird. It's not a secret that many people who come to the occult are somewhat outcasts, some have been outcasts and some are in the process of becoming outcasts. This extremely concerns me and i do not want my young brothers suffering a lot of emotional pain,isolation and other distress in the process of finding the truth. This might be relevant to members who are old also. But mostly its for young people because it will be extremely hard to unwire a pattern of behavior that is ingrained by constant repetition and repeated for years.

Firstly the things that you SHOULD NOT DO
1)DO NOT tell others,your family and friends or absolutely anyone in your life that you are a Satanist.

2)DO NOT try to Christ pill, Jew pill or Religion pill your parents.
Christ pill - Stating the obvious fact that Christ is stolen from 18+ pagan gods,Christianity is a lie and no one is going to save them.
Jew pill - Stating that the Holocaust never happened, that jews are an evil parasitic race hell bent on world domination. Do not talk about the holocaust,nazis,hitler,ww2 etc.

You absolutely do not want to alienate your parents or family at any cost. Do not tell them this. Its almost impossible to convince and convert your parents even if they're aethists. Keep your beliefs to yourself and it will serve you in the long run. You do not want to fight and suffer the emotional pain of hating your own parents. They are living on a low state of consciousness and there's nothing you can do about it.

3)DO NOT join incendiary political or cultural movements.
The members of RAM and The Proud Boys were arrested and jailed for simply defending themselves from Antifa. The Right Wing is completely overrun by Feds,crackpots or Shills. You will never want anyone in the future to know you were ever connected to anyone of these groups. They will fire you and these groups serve no purpose other than controlled opposition. The real revolution will happen when mass number of people rise up to the Jewish Question and that day isn't far. The only group that you owe your allegiance to is The JoyofSatan.

4)DO NOT be an outcast,a loser,weird,antisocial,or otherwise any kind of EDGY

You want to blend in and not have any attention directed towards you. Being a normal person satisfies this criterion. Your not a satanist or know the truth, so that you can get validation from others for red pilling them. Most people will create obstacles for you or alienate you or create some kind of problem for you if you stand out in a bad way. So don't.

5)DO NOT have loser friends,outcast friends,edgy friends
If you hang out with these kinds of people you'll be characterized as one of them. Yes, i am suggesting if you have these kinds of friends to cut them out of your life.They won't like you or wanna be friends with you when you become normal or better than them. They will drag you down when you want to advance.

6)DO NOT join any kind of religious cult, new age group or pagan groups

I have seen a lot of young teens trying to redpill other teens and joining pagan or new age groups to be around like minded people. The first thing that you have to understand is that the new age is infested with enemy agents and you should only befriend Pagans who believe in ancestral pagan religions free of Christianity and Judaism. And you want to take time in knowing them because many of these people might be outcasts or otherwise very edgy. And you DO NOT want to join any kind of religious orders, organized religion or related with edicts,rules and religious cult leaders.

7)DO NOT befriend or hang around extreme materialists who chase the next dopamine hit and don't care about anything else, Nihilists, Negative people who try to be confrontational,get into your face or play power games/mind games with you,psychopaths,narcissists, impulsive people ,drug addicts or incels(people who are having hatred and blame women for everything.).

8)DO NOT post edgy comments online ever.

Talking about killing someone,some kind of revolution or other weird and anti establishment postings can and will be traced back to you when your going to be screened for employment or maybe can even be jailed for holocaust denial in Europe. So don't post stupid shit under your name that will get you in trouble. Learn to post everything from anonymous protonmail accounts without including any and all personal details and remember to have Tor and preferably tor plus vpn. Learn to be anonymous and separate the alternate life with your personal life. Make sure nothing can be traced back o you.

9)DO NOT chase anyone's validation,ever.
Realize you are enough and are in the process of becoming better. You do not need any negativity or people who put you down or abuse you in a certain way or try to fuck with you or who do not respect your boundaries. There are thousands of people in this world who are good and you don't need a negative person in your life. Do not try to convince people,try to change them or try to serve them. Have better use of your time,working on yourself.

Now what are the things that YOU SHOULD DO ?

1)Know yourself
There are emotional needs and wants specific to an individual. There are patterns of behavior guiding you and emotions and motivations behind these patterns of behaviors. You inherently need a kind of emotional stimulation and needs that you only have. Think about this and try to figure yourself out. Look at experiences through the kind of emotions they evoked in you and how these emotions motivated further kinds of experiences and behaviours.Look at your astrology. Know thyself. Figure out what makes you tick so you can navigate your life a lot better.

2)Have good relations with friends and family[/b]
You want to have very good relationships with your parents and friends. These people will come to you in times of need also. And being social is in the neurology of human beings. Being antisocial creates bitterness and hatred against the world which serves absolutely no purpose. Take some time to understand your parents and be empathetic to their struggles and problems. Talk with them regularly even if they don't get enugh time. Try to chat with your neighbours if you seem them being free and idle. Talk to your grandparents and learn from their lives,their struggles,hurdles,what it was in their time,their relationships etc. Learning through other peoples experiences is a human skill.If you have abusive,berateful parents and family,however you will want to make money asap and gtfo of the house.

3)Have good social skills and behave normally
Develop social skills and make it a habit of having small talk with everyone you interact with. Just trying a little will make it happen for most people but if you have severe social anxiety or severe social problems,you might want to first clean your soul with munka,ur or ansuz and affirm to be free of social anxiety. You might want to try venus square to boost your social skills if your extremely bad. You don't need to be the 'cool' guy that everyone likes. You should just be able to have a normal conversation like a normal person and have a group of good friends, that's it. A more important concept is having rock solid boundaries. If anyone disrespects you, or berates you or insults you ,you want to make sure to tell him/her that you do not tolerate this kind of behaviour and you won't talk with them further if they continue this kind of disrespectful behaviour. It doesn't matter who it is, you need to stand up for yourself and your friends if they're experiencing this from someone else. You cannot live in fear at any cost.If you are some kind of social retard, you might want to read this though most people don't need it,

Beyond Texting. The Fine Art of Face-to-Face Communication for Teenagers
http://libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=B077B62D6AB21088C9B5655604AAD839

4)GET A GF

Nothing says being normal than having a normal gf. Do love working to get a gf who is COMPATIBLE with you and be done with it. Don't waste your time chasing women when there are more important things in life, such as being good at a craft,acquiring functional skills or spiritual progression. Make sure no to associate yourself with negative type of women .Having sex is good for your mind and body. More importantly having a gf and having sex will take your mind off that area of life and you will be focused on more vitally important things like developing your skills and spiritual progression.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33267&p=141603&hilit=Satanic+Self#p141603
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=151030#p151030

5)Work on your material skills
From your teenage years you might want to look at your astrology and find out the various fields you want to go in and what your good at. Know how to cook,clean,do laundry,change a tier,basic self defense,changing light bulbs.managing money(read Rich Dad,Poor Dad) and other functional skills that are important.Work on your field and put so much effort everyday so that you master it. You need to plan if your going to college,what course your going to take, if you can afford it,what you can do alternatively to get to that level etc. You will need to reserach and know a way to make money on the side if posssible but essentially a way to grow money after to get money. You don't want to waste it. Tough economics times ahead. Focus on acquiring functional skills and developing in your field.

6)Work extensively on the spiritual ,EVERYDAY
You want to do the RTR EVERYDAY,UNTIL NOTIFIED OTHERWISE. This is the most important thing you can do to boost your spiritual progress. Develop your spiritual power slowly but carefully everyday. Do aop,ac,yoga nad void mediation daily. You will want to develop patience and start working on your chakras and doing energy manipulation to free up the energy channels. Give time to develop your astral senses like astral sight and hearing and build rock solid concentration through void mediation. Use your spiritual powers and working to aid you in your material purusits always. Also do spiritual workings to increase your power and reach higher levels of consciousness. The main thing you want to do if safely esatblish a good connection with your guardian daemon who can guide you spiritually. DO NOT look into anything spiritual outside the JOS.

7)Be normal AND A HARDCORE SATANIST at the same time
The real satanist aren't the edgy ,creepy people who you see on TV. Real satanists live among you but seem completely normal, yet in the privacy of their home pursue their spiritual progression. So be normal,have a normal life,get money,have a good life, aid in the spiritual warfare every single day without fail, get a wife, have kids, and focus on your spiritual progression.When the time for a global or national consciousness awakening comes, you will know it and be part of it. Focus on surviving and thriving for now.Don't do stupid shit and stay safe.

Now i know most outcasts generally don;t listen when someone tells them to do something. But listen to me carefully. This is to have you have a good life and not unnecessarily suffer without any reason emotionally or psychologically. Thee purpose is to focus on your spiritual development and aid the spiritual war. Change will come but your focus must be on your own personal spiritual progression and doing the Rtr everyday. You dont want unnecessary problems in your life that you'll have to sort out later or deal with which are a waste of time and time is precious. Don't take unnecessary problems unto you, ease your life and focus on whats truly important. I hope someone is helped by this article. Thank you for reading, if you did and please take the time to consider, realize and put it into action.

The enemy recently especially this year has been using the energy of Aquarius to attack people and Uranus. The thing about isolating yourself is not really healthy. They also are using the fixed nature of this to try and make Satanists over stubborn about things and make them want to not meditate or whatever. I guess they are trying to hijack this whole age of Aquarius thing to turn us into loners and freaks as they see it while the population at large is living in their own world isolating from each other and stuff. Then they want to add all this nightmare technology onto it. This is not going to end well if we don’t do the rtr and keep committed to the cause.

With that said you make some good points but I don’t really want to be a big part of the world that outcasts people like me anyways. What would be the point. I am not doing anything destructive right now not acting “dark and evil” I am not a part of any groups offline at this moment. I would not hang out with people that did drugs. None of that. But I am not going to try and make friends who are xtian or something just to have someone to talk to I have a couple friends right now neither are into enemy religions and one meditates sometimes but isn’t SS yet at least.

That’s good for right now I do not see a reason to fill up my life with all sorts of pointless stuff going out to bars everyday (although it’s fun every once in awhile) or watching sports (dumb) or caring about the latest celebrity or watching the Synogauge tube half the day or any of this.

Why bother in a couple years I’ll have plenty of people to talk to who are spiritual I believe with the way things are going. I can wait it’s not like I have no one to talk to.

I don’t think there is a prescribed way people should be as long as they are not self destructive which could mean a lot of things in today’s world sadly.

slyscorpion said:
The enemy recently especially this year has been using the energy of Aquarius to attack people and Uranus. The thing about isolating yourself is not really healthy. They also are using the fixed nature of this to try and make Satanists over stubborn about things and make them want to not meditate or whatever. I guess they are trying to hijack this whole age of Aquarius thing to turn us into loners and freaks as they see it while the population at large is living in their own world isolating from each other and stuff. Then they want to add all this nightmare technology onto it. This is not going to end well if we don’t do the rtr and keep committed to the cause.

With that said you make some good points but I don’t really want to be a big part of the world that outcasts people like me anyways. What would be the point. I am not doing anything destructive right now not acting “dark and evil” I am not a part of any groups offline at this moment. I would not hang out with people that did drugs. None of that. But I am not going to try and make friends who are xtian or something just to have someone to talk to I have a couple friends right now neither are into enemy religions and one meditates sometimes but isn’t SS yet at least.

That’s good for right now I do not see a reason to fill up my life with all sorts of pointless stuff going out to bars everyday (although it’s fun every once in awhile) or watching sports (dumb) or caring about the latest celebrity or watching the Synogauge tube half the day or any of this.

Why bother in a couple years I’ll have plenty of people to talk to who are spiritual I believe with the way things are going. I can wait it’s not like I have no one to talk to.

I don’t think there is a prescribed way people should be as long as they are not self destructive which could mean a lot of things in today’s world sadly.
Then your life seems ok. Nothing much to think about except for being productive and proactive in spirituality and life.

"Weird" means "Supernatural, paranormal". So we should be weird. If you are trying to speak English, then you should say "Don't be strange, unusual, odd". We also can't be "normal", because we found the cure for the poison which was dropped into the local drinking well; the others who are still drinking of that well are "normal".

Jack said:
That's the inverse of every other point (except of not being an open SS/NS which is common sense), because it does not matter how much "friendly" or "social" you are (getting a GF to "not look werid" rather than you actually want a special someone) or how you keep your Satanism to yourself and don't try to be a pushover, christfuckers will always be the pushovers who are never satisfied with a succesful, private SS being himself and will forever try to make you a "socialized" minion.

So I learned in my private life to give zero fucks and detach as much as I can from these paranoid assholes, and it's proven much more effective for my wellbeing, and be successful for myself alone and let them suck. Don't worry the other choice of not socializing with these types don't mean you need to be some weirdo like the Joker movie. This is some strange dualistic trend that you have to be chose being "social" or "incel", which is a manipulation.

Finding a solid group of good people to be around is my major obstacle in this - my personality is also eccentric, but there's a distinction between eccentric and weird as you defined it. I have Neptune on an unfortunate degree in my 11th House, and I cannot recall for the life of me a friend I've gotten close to whose presence in my life couldn't be described accurately by this placement. Combine that with a few other aspects and placements and the result is a deep-seated mistrust of non-Satanists.

I've still a few personal issues to work on first, but this is something on my radar that I intend to fix through meditation. It's personally important to me that I build a healthy social circle of people I can trust, and the fact that I've never actually had that has been scarring.

Jack said:
I've been noticing a pattern of behavior by new people coming into our community of Satanists ,mostly people who are young. There are exhibiting behaviors and patterns that will become extremely counter productive in the immediate and the long run and are developing an alienation mentality that will severely handicap them. This is what i call being societally weird. It's not a secret that many people who come to the occult are somewhat outcasts, some have been outcasts and some are in the process of becoming outcasts. This extremely concerns me and i do not want my young brothers suffering a lot of emotional pain,isolation and other distress in the process of finding the truth. This might be relevant to members who are old also. But mostly its for young people because it will be extremely hard to unwire a pattern of behavior that is ingrained by constant repetition and repeated for years.

Firstly the things that you SHOULD NOT DO
1)DO NOT tell others,your family and friends or absolutely anyone in your life that you are a Satanist.

2)DO NOT try to Christ pill, Jew pill or Religion pill your parents.
Christ pill - Stating the obvious fact that Christ is stolen from 18+ pagan gods,Christianity is a lie and no one is going to save them.
Jew pill - Stating that the Holocaust never happened, that jews are an evil parasitic race hell bent on world domination. Do not talk about the holocaust,nazis,hitler,ww2 etc.

You absolutely do not want to alienate your parents or family at any cost. Do not tell them this. Its almost impossible to convince and convert your parents even if they're aethists. Keep your beliefs to yourself and it will serve you in the long run. You do not want to fight and suffer the emotional pain of hating your own parents. They are living on a low state of consciousness and there's nothing you can do about it.

3)DO NOT join incendiary political or cultural movements.
The members of RAM and The Proud Boys were arrested and jailed for simply defending themselves from Antifa. The Right Wing is completely overrun by Feds,crackpots or Shills. You will never want anyone in the future to know you were ever connected to anyone of these groups. They will fire you and these groups serve no purpose other than controlled opposition. The real revolution will happen when mass number of people rise up to the Jewish Question and that day isn't far. The only group that you owe your allegiance to is The JoyofSatan.

4)DO NOT be an outcast,a loser,weird,antisocial,or otherwise any kind of EDGY

You want to blend in and not have any attention directed towards you. Being a normal person satisfies this criterion. Your not a satanist or know the truth, so that you can get validation from others for red pilling them. Most people will create obstacles for you or alienate you or create some kind of problem for you if you stand out in a bad way. So don't.

5)DO NOT have loser friends,outcast friends,edgy friends
If you hang out with these kinds of people you'll be characterized as one of them. Yes, i am suggesting if you have these kinds of friends to cut them out of your life.They won't like you or wanna be friends with you when you become normal or better than them. They will drag you down when you want to advance.

6)DO NOT join any kind of religious cult, new age group or pagan groups

I have seen a lot of young teens trying to redpill other teens and joining pagan or new age groups to be around like minded people. The first thing that you have to understand is that the new age is infested with enemy agents and you should only befriend Pagans who believe in ancestral pagan religions free of Christianity and Judaism. And you want to take time in knowing them because many of these people might be outcasts or otherwise very edgy. And you DO NOT want to join any kind of religious orders, organized religion or related with edicts,rules and religious cult leaders.

7)DO NOT befriend or hang around extreme materialists who chase the next dopamine hit and don't care about anything else, Nihilists, Negative people who try to be confrontational,get into your face or play power games/mind games with you,psychopaths,narcissists, impulsive people ,drug addicts or incels(people who are having hatred and blame women for everything.).

8)DO NOT post edgy comments online ever.

Talking about killing someone,some kind of revolution or other weird and anti establishment postings can and will be traced back to you when your going to be screened for employment or maybe can even be jailed for holocaust denial in Europe. So don't post stupid shit under your name that will get you in trouble. Learn to post everything from anonymous protonmail accounts without including any and all personal details and remember to have Tor and preferably tor plus vpn. Learn to be anonymous and separate the alternate life with your personal life. Make sure nothing can be traced back o you.

Realize you are enough and are in the process of becoming better. You do not need any negativity or people who put you down or abuse you in a certain way or try to fuck with you or who do not respect your boundaries. There are thousands of people in this world who are good and you don't need a negative person in your life. Do not try to convince people,try to change them or try to serve them. Have better use of your time,working on yourself.

1)Know yourself
There are emotional needs and wants specific to an individual. There are patterns of behavior guiding you and emotions and motivations behind these patterns of behaviors. You inherently need a kind of emotional stimulation and needs that you only have. Think about this and try to figure yourself out. Look at experiences through the kind of emotions they evoked in you and how these emotions motivated further kinds of experiences and behaviours.Look at your astrology. Know thyself. Figure out what makes you tick so you can navigate your life a lot better.

2)Have good relations with friends and family[/b]
You want to have very good relationships with your parents and friends. These people will come to you in times of need also. And being social is in the neurology of human beings. Being antisocial creates bitterness and hatred against the world which serves absolutely no purpose. Take some time to understand your parents and be empathetic to their struggles and problems. Talk with them regularly even if they don't get enugh time. Try to chat with your neighbours if you seem them being free and idle. Talk to your grandparents and learn from their lives,their struggles,hurdles,what it was in their time,their relationships etc. Learning through other peoples experiences is a human skill.If you have abusive,berateful parents and family,however you will want to make money asap and gtfo of the house.

3)Have good social skills and behave normally
Develop social skills and make it a habit of having small talk with everyone you interact with. Just trying a little will make it happen for most people but if you have severe social anxiety or severe social problems,you might want to first clean your soul with munka,ur or ansuz and affirm to be free of social anxiety. You might want to try venus square to boost your social skills if your extremely bad. You don't need to be the 'cool' guy that everyone likes. You should just be able to have a normal conversation like a normal person and have a group of good friends, that's it. A more important concept is having rock solid boundaries. If anyone disrespects you, or berates you or insults you ,you want to make sure to tell him/her that you do not tolerate this kind of behaviour and you won't talk with them further if they continue this kind of disrespectful behaviour. It doesn't matter who it is, you need to stand up for yourself and your friends if they're experiencing this from someone else. You cannot live in fear at any cost.If you are some kind of social retard, you might want to read this though most people don't need it,

Beyond Texting. The Fine Art of Face-to-Face Communication for Teenagers
http://libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=B077B62D6AB21088C9B5655604AAD839

4)GET A GF

Nothing says being normal than having a normal gf. Do love working to get a gf who is COMPATIBLE with you and be done with it. Don't waste your time chasing women when there are more important things in life, such as being good at a craft,acquiring functional skills or spiritual progression. Make sure no to associate yourself with negative type of women .Having sex is good for your mind and body. More importantly having a gf and having sex will take your mind off that area of life and you will be focused on more vitally important things like developing your skills and spiritual progression.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33267&p=141603&hilit=Satanic+Self#p141603

5)Work on your material skills
From your teenage years you might want to look at your astrology and find out the various fields you want to go in and what your good at. Know how to cook,clean,do laundry,change a tier,basic self defense,changing light bulbs.managing money(read Rich Dad,Poor Dad) and other functional skills that are important.Work on your field and put so much effort everyday so that you master it. You need to plan if your going to college,what course your going to take, if you can afford it,what you can do alternatively to get to that level etc. You will need to reserach and know a way to make money on the side if posssible but essentially a way to grow money after to get money. You don't want to waste it. Tough economics times ahead. Focus on acquiring functional skills and developing in your field.

6)Work extensively on the spiritual ,EVERYDAY
You want to do the RTR EVERYDAY,UNTIL NOTIFIED OTHERWISE. This is the most important thing you can do to boost your spiritual progress. Develop your spiritual power slowly but carefully everyday. Do aop,ac,yoga nad void mediation daily. You will want to develop patience and start working on your chakras and doing energy manipulation to free up the energy channels. Give time to develop your astral senses like astral sight and hearing and build rock solid concentration through void mediation. Use your spiritual powers and working to aid you in your material purusits always. Also do spiritual workings to increase your power and reach higher levels of consciousness. The main thing you want to do if safely esatblish a good connection with your guardian daemon who can guide you spiritually. DO NOT look into anything spiritual outside the JOS.

7)Be normal AND A HARDCORE SATANIST at the same time
The real satanist aren't the edgy ,creepy people who you see on TV. Real satanists live among you but seem completely normal, yet in the privacy of their home pursue their spiritual progression. So be normal,have a normal life,get money,have a good life, aid in the spiritual warfare every single day without fail, get a wife, have kids, and focus on your spiritual progression.When the time for a global or national consciousness awakening comes, you will know it and be part of it. Focus on surviving and thriving for now.Don't do stupid shit and stay safe.

Now i know most outcasts generally don;t listen when someone tells them to do something. But listen to me carefully. This is to have you have a good life and not unnecessarily suffer without any reason emotionally or psychologically. Thee purpose is to focus on your spiritual development and aid the spiritual war. Change will come but your focus must be on your own personal spiritual progression and doing the Rtr everyday. You dont want unnecessary problems in your life that you'll have to sort out later or deal with which are a waste of time and time is precious. Don't take unnecessary problems unto you, ease your life and focus on whats truly important. I hope someone is helped by this article. Thank you for reading, if you did and please take the time to consider, realize and put it into action.[/

First of all, as an adult and looking at children, high schoolers ect, there is no such thing as “cool kids” and “losers” as they are kids for fucks sake. Are you a young person? You’re promoting that staying completely undercover is what’s best for everyone. Some of the most spiritually advanced people are also the most attacked in society, take that into consideration. Let them gauge what’s best for them and their position. Personally, my family was very catholic. I did fight back against their religious attacks against me in a safe manner for them. This wasn’t easy, and I actually won. This took years but I believe every bit of effort I put into it was worth it for my family. Both of my parents have denied jesus/god now. Ten years later. Is it worth the personal effort for everyone? Fuck no. Did I get physically hurt in the process? Sometimes. Less than before I started to fight back though. I learned that the enemy and all related will hurt you no matter what, but they’d like you to think that you’ll be hurt WORSE if you fight back. Not true. It’s the opposite. There are lots of people that are very far gone, I see the good intent behind this post, but I don’t agree with all but one bit of it. Some of the BEST satanists I know have even been HOMELESS, but yet they’re honest and good willed, strong, and fucking awesome. Do I think any of us should be homeless though? Nah. That’s a completely different topic though. The only thing I can agree on with this is not joining any other religious or spiritual groups, and not putting your family in harms way. Obviously don’t go shoot up a church or do something stupid. But this whole “be normal” translates to me “don’t be individual” which translates to and screams communism and Christianity... Individuality, and not being societally normal, although I’m a very social person... being myself... that’s what’s brought me friends that are RIGHT for me. You can create your own reality with advancement and freedom. Eventually, your astral and physical realm will start to align. Telling people to not fight back, don’t make any bold moves, and stay hidden forever is not how revolution happens. There is a particular magic to just playing like a fucking chad, playing dumb, being chill and letting go. That’s different than promoting actually being a conformist.

Normal is boring, weird is fun. My parents engrained that into me early on and never believed in any of the jew lies, but could never of wound up somewhere like here either in their personal + generational level of awakening.

There is an aberration of one when they are pent up from life and tend to disregard rules laid out by individuals. This is a natural thing(magnified malefically by the current situation of course), where a younger person deviates from what is "slower" or actually less advanced than once thought-be it in a chaotic sense or in a forward reaching sense. That doesn't just apply to the current society, but all kinds of groups in it and their modes of being in general, from the town council, to the stoner circle, there will always invariably be a sense of distancing and reevaluation amongst individuals in a group. Great personal power and awareness can be found in times of crisis and motion, it just requires a detachment when you are amongst the denizens involved. Much can be learnt when you place yourself in dangerous positions, as opposed to letting your trust in Satan and the Gods hash over this more intensive area of life. I as an individual have always felt since coming here that I can never just wait until those things write themselves. I feel I must act.

I respect and heed much of what you have written, but I believe a notable portion of it is in your own personal situation and nature, not just your view. My personal astrological indications, and also that which I have known from early on, is that much of my energies are to go outwards and that I can change people through my expression. This is my indicated profession/career, that I am to be known. I am not going to bottle this when I get the chance, so I can shut myself in more- I also could not stand the thought of (currently) being sexually involved with only one person- though I understand people who do and once considered it myself. It is possible to have a prominence in the world and advance at the same time, you just have to be more clever in how you go about things. In my case, it is beneficial for me to do so as the security of 21st century isolation world hasn't prompted me thus far to make the most of things at all. To meditate and then to sit at a desk, convinced the knowledge you are reading online is more than the "dirt outside" like I have been for years. How can you expect the Gods to receive this planet if there are no true people to receive them? And how could I expect to truly know the depth of human emotion from the life you exalt here, the daily circuit of introversion, if I already have an introverted and analytical nature? If I was with one person, the havoc I would release on them :lol:

Good job here though with this, it is important to remind people especially youth to take things slowly and emphasising survival over all. Reiteration in your own words and expression of things emphasised by others helps a wider scope of people understand the same lesson as 2 people can have completely different synastries with an audience while speaking the same thing (=why one learns better from certain teachers than others). I guess the two notions which will take time to achieve symbiosis here are survival and freedom, though they do go hand in hand, seeing as how this group's survival from their more free awareness is skyrocket compared to those whos minds depend on the "tradition" of jewanity.

The mind of many of the best SS here depends on the tradition of the 2002 and periodically updated ever since JoS website, and the forums that came afterwards based around it (Much of my mind as well, though without rambling even more- I have had many insights I did not want to post here for the fact that the summation of this group is made up of far more "traditional minded" people as a family should be). That's why certain people posting here appear more delineating and freaky, there is a need to change and invoke insights amongst them, what you have to identify is whether it is for better or for worse. Helping them understand the problem or build upon their insights, or just cast them out if you figure out they're a kike or irreparably toxic to the whole. Invariably, there will always be deep differences in thinking amongst people, and this definitely will come to a head with the JoS soon seeing as plenty Gentiles are casting away the old spiritual orders. Many people won't agree with all the family here on an individual level, pertaining to the traditions of a single online forum. There will be a need for a wider scope of Spiritual Satanism when the masses turn their attention to us, and this probably will occur before the Gods can establish any complete order on the planet, it also should occur before then anyway for the good of things I believe. People must make progress and be respectable.

The supremacy of this Satanic group on Earth cannot be understated, the people here are different from the mass that will arrive. Like the Thule Lodge to the NS party and the SS to the Wehrmacht. There is a spiritual class, a family etc.

"Weirdness" however is just a part of an individual, which can be applied either sexually and in secret, openly as part of a group or both. There will be a time for being strange openly, as individuals are naturally weird anyway especially the folk here. Conforming and being normal to the rules of don't get killed like an idiot because you were too impatient in the lake of lizards is a sane rule. Their lake is draining though, to be filled by the Water bearers. So it shall.

No to down play Jack, his article was interesting. The fact is the Al Jilwah is the best guide in my opinion and it comes from Satan directly.

Im glad you posted this. We should spread and encourage being social and friendly among fellow satanist.

Egon said:
Jack said:
That's the inverse of every other point (except of not being an open SS/NS which is common sense), because it does not matter how much "friendly" or "social" you are (getting a GF to "not look werid" rather than you actually want a special someone) or how you keep your Satanism to yourself and don't try to be a pushover, christfuckers will always be the pushovers who are never satisfied with a succesful, private SS being himself and will forever try to make you a "socialized" minion.

So I learned in my private life to give zero fucks and detach as much as I can from these paranoid assholes, and it's proven much more effective for my wellbeing, and be successful for myself alone and let them suck. Don't worry the other choice of not socializing with these types don't mean you need to be some weirdo like the Joker movie. This is some strange dualistic trend that you have to be chose being "social" or "incel", which is a manipulation.

Do you honestly think, anyone who finds a site about Satanism, then goes and cuts their finger, dedicating themselves to Satan, is normal?

I mean, seriously now. Lol

If we had real friends, we wouldn't be on here.

How to not be weird:

RESTRAIN YOUR EGO

REFRAIN FROM SHOCKING THE PRECIOUS NORMAL PEOPLE YOU FREAKO!

Lel.

How to be weird:

Erm,

Just be, I guess.

Weirdness is the evolutionary principle.
For better or for worse, it will always occur.

Egon said:
Jack said:

Actually its not the inverse and thinking that its the inverse is itself playing into the dualistic trend. People who are friends with you or care for you for YOU do not need you to chase their validation and thus you do not need to chase their validation. And I didn't tell to get a gf for the sake of appearing normal only. I was implying that its simply an indication. Every person automatically wants to be with someone because that's biology. And I said get someone who is COMPATIBLE to you,so it can't be any clearer.

FancyMancy said:
"Weird" means "Supernatural, paranormal". So we should be weird. If you are trying to speak English, then you should say "Don't be strange, unusual, odd". We also can't be "normal", because we found the cure for the poison which was dropped into the local drinking well; the others who are still drinking of that well are "normal".
Knowing a lot of things does not mean you have to alienate everyone who does not know these things. That's the point of the post,not to alienate yourself from the common people while being a satanist as it will be counter productive to our life goals and mental state. How many physical people would you find as friends in your vicinity who have the same views as you do ? Not many and in some cases, none. If there's a satanist living in the middle of these unenlightened persons, would you suggest to alienate himself from these 'normal' people ? I wouldn't think so. And notice I didn't say to be friends with people who are contrary to your beliefs because that's automatically assumed one wouldn't do that. I am simply implying you can separate your satanist life from your personal life and that would be most beneficial. People can reject or accept this wish as they life. I am simply offering an interpretation of things.

Sundara said:
Jack said:
First of all, as an adult and looking at children, high schoolers ect, there is no such thing as “cool kids” and “losers” as they are kids for fucks sake. Are you a young person? You’re promoting that staying completely undercover is what’s best for everyone. Some of the most spiritually advanced people are also the most attacked in society, take that into consideration. Let them gauge what’s best for them and their position. Personally, my family was very catholic. I did fight back against their religious attacks against me in a safe manner for them. This wasn’t easy, and I actually won. This took years but I believe every bit of effort I put into it was worth it for my family. Both of my parents have denied jesus/god now. Ten years later. Is it worth the personal effort for everyone? Fuck no. Did I get physically hurt in the process? Sometimes. Less than before I started to fight back though. I learned that the enemy and all related will hurt you no matter what, but they’d like you to think that you’ll be hurt WORSE if you fight back. Not true. It’s the opposite. There are lots of people that are very far gone, I see the good intent behind this post, but I don’t agree with all but one bit of it. Some of the BEST satanists I know have even been HOMELESS, but yet they’re honest and good willed, strong, and fucking awesome. Do I think any of us should be homeless though? Nah. That’s a completely different topic though. The only thing I can agree on with this is not joining any other religious or spiritual groups, and not putting your family in harms way. Obviously don’t go shoot up a church or do something stupid. But this whole “be normal” translates to me “don’t be individual” which translates to and screams communism and Christianity... Individuality, and not being societally normal, although I’m a very social person... being myself... that’s what’s brought me friends that are RIGHT for me. You can create your own reality with advancement and freedom. Eventually, your astral and physical realm will start to align. Telling people to not fight back, don’t make any bold moves, and stay hidden forever is not how revolution happens. There is a particular magic to just playing like a fucking chad, playing dumb, being chill and letting go. That’s different than promoting actually being a conformist.
You seem to be misunderstanding what im trying to say. I didn't say anything about being a conformist for the sake of being normal or blending in. That is why the first thing of the DO's is to know yourself,your wants and needs which makes you pursue them ,making you an individual. Having strong boundaries makes you averse to wrong influence and maintains your individuality at all times. If someone doesn't like you,they can fuck off. The whole point of the post is about not being a antisocial person and be isolated from everyone. And from your reply i can say that you are doing fine. Realizing and becoming your own person attracts the kind of people that are compatible to you and keeps people incompatible to you, away. And that is the entire point of the post. Be yourself and be normal.
However i am very wary of you trying to associate of satanism with homelessness to make a point. There is no relationship with satanism and homelessness or the strength of one's character which also proves my point i.e you can be a hardcore satanist,iron willed and dedicated to the cause without being antisocial or infact homeless. And no your not staying silent and Not not doing anything. Your doing spiritual warfare,which is the most important thing above all. Trying to wage a direct political agenda or a spiritual agenda will directly lead you in jail in all of europe and you can be hoax crimed in america as evidenced with the neo nazis,and other far right groups like ram and the proud boys. Anything connected to the spiritual ideology will also land you in jail because the entire joyofsatan ideology has a major component of recognizing the jewish spiritual war against us ,which is de-facto antisemitism. If you go to jail,who will do the rtrs ? Why are every other persons becoming antisemitic according to the polls and recognizing even if not the jewish queestion, but that there is something wrong with the western world and how they're processing things ? Attracting attention to yourself only creates more and more problems which divert you from doing the most important thing that is driving all material changes in the world, i.e the RTR.

13th_Wolf said:
Normal is boring, weird is fun. My parents engrained that into me early on and never believed in any of the jew lies, but could never of wound up somewhere like here either in their personal + generational level of awakening.

There is an aberration of one when they are pent up from life and tend to disregard rules laid out by individuals. This is a natural thing(magnified malefically by the current situation of course), where a younger person deviates from what is "slower" or actually less advanced than once thought-be it in a chaotic sense or in a forward reaching sense. That doesn't just apply to the current society, but all kinds of groups in it and their modes of being in general, from the town council, to the stoner circle, there will always invariably be a sense of distancing and reevaluation amongst individuals in a group. Great personal power and awareness can be found in times of crisis and motion, it just requires a detachment when you are amongst the denizens involved. Much can be learnt when you place yourself in dangerous positions, as opposed to letting your trust in Satan and the Gods hash over this more intensive area of life. I as an individual have always felt since coming here that I can never just wait until those things write themselves. I feel I must act.

I respect and heed much of what you have written, but I believe a notable portion of it is in your own personal situation and nature, not just your view. My personal astrological indications, and also that which I have known from early on, is that much of my energies are to go outwards and that I can change people through my expression. This is my indicated profession/career, that I am to be known. I am not going to bottle this when I get the chance, so I can shut myself in more- I also could not stand the thought of (currently) being sexually involved with only one person- though I understand people who do and once considered it myself. It is possible to have a prominence in the world and advance at the same time, you just have to be more clever in how you go about things. In my case, it is beneficial for me to do so as the security of 21st century isolation world hasn't prompted me thus far to make the most of things at all. To meditate and then to sit at a desk, convinced the knowledge you are reading online is more than the "dirt outside" like I have been for years. How can you expect the Gods to receive this planet if there are no true people to receive them? And how could I expect to truly know the depth of human emotion from the life you exalt here, the daily circuit of introversion, if I already have an introverted and analytical nature? If I was with one person, the havoc I would release on them :lol:

Good job here though with this, it is important to remind people especially youth to take things slowly and emphasising survival over all. Reiteration in your own words and expression of things emphasised by others helps a wider scope of people understand the same lesson as 2 people can have completely different synastries with an audience while speaking the same thing (=why one learns better from certain teachers than others). I guess the two notions which will take time to achieve symbiosis here are survival and freedom, though they do go hand in hand, seeing as how this group's survival from their more free awareness is skyrocket compared to those whos minds depend on the "tradition" of jewanity.

The mind of many of the best SS here depends on the tradition of the 2002 and periodically updated ever since JoS website, and the forums that came afterwards based around it (Much of my mind as well, though without rambling even more- I have had many insights I did not want to post here for the fact that the summation of this group is made up of far more "traditional minded" people as a family should be). That's why certain people posting here appear more delineating and freaky, there is a need to change and invoke insights amongst them, what you have to identify is whether it is for better or for worse. Helping them understand the problem or build upon their insights, or just cast them out if you figure out they're a kike or irreparably toxic to the whole. Invariably, there will always be deep differences in thinking amongst people, and this definitely will come to a head with the JoS soon seeing as plenty Gentiles are casting away the old spiritual orders. Many people won't agree with all the family here on an individual level, pertaining to the traditions of a single online forum. There will be a need for a wider scope of Spiritual Satanism when the masses turn their attention to us, and this probably will occur before the Gods can establish any complete order on the planet, it also should occur before then anyway for the good of things I believe. People must make progress and be respectable.

The supremacy of this Satanic group on Earth cannot be understated, the people here are different from the mass that will arrive. Like the Thule Lodge to the NS party and the SS to the Wehrmacht. There is a spiritual class, a family etc.

"Weirdness" however is just a part of an individual, which can be applied either sexually and in secret, openly as part of a group or both. There will be a time for being strange openly, as individuals are naturally weird anyway especially the folk here. Conforming and being normal to the rules of don't get killed like an idiot because you were too impatient in the lake of lizards is a sane rule. Their lake is draining though, to be filled by the Water bearers. So it shall.
This is a more nuanced and insightful reply than others and i'd like you Brother 13th wolf to see my other replies to the people here so you can get more insight in which context im saying these things because some are confusing what i'm saying with wrong interpretations of which i have not said which is typical of non face to face communication.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Finding a solid group of good people to be around is my major obstacle in this - my personality is also eccentric, but there's a distinction between eccentric and weird as you defined it. I have Neptune on an unfortunate degree in my 11th House, and I cannot recall for the life of me a friend I've gotten close to whose presence in my life couldn't be described accurately by this placement. Combine that with a few other aspects and placements and the result is a deep-seated mistrust of non-Satanists.

I've still a few personal issues to work on first, but this is something on my radar that I intend to fix through meditation. It's personally important to me that I build a healthy social circle of people I can trust, and the fact that I've never actually had that has been scarring.
A very intelligent understanding of what i'm trying to say, Brother Powstanie Pogańskie. I would recommend you to do a venus square further to attract friends who are compatible to you as a person.

Normal from what you're saying seems to coincide with a lack of individuality and uniqueness. Everyone's going to have personalities and traits unique to them. And don't think this is me defending anything negative. I could call an extroverted and super social person weird because I don't share these characteristics, but to them that is how they are, it's their personality. Also not everyone wants a relationship/Gf/Bf nor does everybody need to have one to be 'normal'.

You have some good points here and there but overall you're really forcing an 'ideal view' that isn't going to respond with everybody. I personally don't care if newer members are 'weird', whatever the hell motivates them to advance, and as they advance they will realize their flaws and will learn to either face them or be consumed by them. I'm sure a lot of longtime devoted members on this path can say they are an extremely different person for the better compared to who they were starting out and many I've noticed myself from the old forum have changed in a very positive way, including some clergy even.

People live and they learn and this can take time and effort.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Normal from what you're saying seems to coincide with a lack of individuality and uniqueness. Everyone's going to have personalities and traits unique to them. And don't think this is me defending anything negative. I could call an extroverted and super social person weird because I don't share these characteristics, but to them that is how they are, it's their personality. Also not everyone wants a relationship/Gf/Bf nor does everybody need to have one to be 'normal'.

You have some good points here and there but overall you're really forcing an 'ideal view' that isn't going to respond with everybody. I personally don't care if newer members are 'weird', whatever the hell motivates them to advance, and as they advance they will realize their flaws and will learn to either face them or be consumed by them. I'm sure a lot of longtime devoted members on this path can say they are an extremely different person for the better compared to who they were starting out and many I've noticed myself from the old forum have changed in a very positive way, including some clergy even.

People live and they learn and this can take time and effort.
Your interpretation of what I'm saying is not what I am saying nor what I'm intending to convey. The whole point of the post is generally not to be an antisocial miscreant and just be normal. Individuality is protected through boundaries and having caring friends who respect you for who you are.

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
Knowing a lot of things does not mean you have to alienate everyone who does not know these things. That's the point of the post,not to alienate yourself from the common people while being a satanist as it will be counter productive to our life goals and mental state. How many physical people would you find as friends in your vicinity who have the same views as you do ? Not many and in some cases, none. If there's a satanist living in the middle of these unenlightened persons, would you suggest to alienate himself from these 'normal' people ? I wouldn't think so. And notice I didn't say to be friends with people who are contrary to your beliefs because that's automatically assumed one wouldn't do that. I am simply implying you can separate your satanist life from your personal life and that would be most beneficial. People can reject or accept this wish as they life. I am simply offering an interpretation of things.
Yeah, in a way I sort of do the media posts which I do for a similar reason. Initially, I didn't intend that; I was just pointing out things in media I have seen and relating them to Spirituality, but then I realised that geeks/nerds/media-lovers would be here, if not already, and they can then see what I say and notice and realise how the jew uses real-life things and corrupts it, blasphemes it and twists it all for (((entertainment))) so it can make few shekels. I bet most users here get bored with me mentioning the things all the time and think I'm unconventional, but oh well.

It's such a shame that this topic seems to have fallen on deaf ears. Being normal = getting friends = happiness. Sitting on a computer all day completely alone playing video games all day and autistically screeching at women may provide comfort at first as it is risk free behaviour but will ultimately lead to a miserable and lonely life.

I for one used to be much like this but after moving schools I had a complete personality shift and decided to make something of myself and now I have more friends than I've ever had and a girlfriend who I love and is now getting involved with Satanism. It isn't about conformity guys, it's about not making everyone think Satanists are autistic loners :lol:

Aquarius Ascendant person with Uranus out of bounds is trying mostly to stay quit in this so as not to cause arguments lol.

yeah bro you seem to have a problem with girls generally.

Where the fk did you get it that everyone needs a gf to be “normal” neither it might be the correct time to do a love working for some

What’s the point of getting a gf if I’m gonna cheat on her the moment I hit a club...lol. Some people are not into “the one” yet bud

Jack said:
A very intelligent understanding of what i'm trying to say, Brother Powstanie Pogańskie. I would recommend you to do a venus square further to attract friends who are compatible to you as a person.

Thank you for those words, friend; a Venus square actually would be quite useful in general, as undermining Neptune does form a hard aspect to my Venus. I enjoy the plus-side to that aspect like increased creativity and compassion, but Neptune is such a tricky planet and seems to throw things into disarray more often than not.

I've thought before that eventually, when the timing is right and I've taken care of other needs first, I'll put effort into programming my aura to attract compatible friends. I've beaten myself up a lot in the past thinking it had something to do with me - and on some level that's not entirely untrue, most people don't tend to wanna become close with an eccentric character such as myself, and I'm fine with and accept that. I differentiate that from "weirdness" because I'm actually pretty adept at blending in and adopting the communication styles of those around me once I get past my shyness, and I can often tell what's considered socially appropriate and socially inappropriate behavior. I just don't have a lot in common with most folk which can be an obstacle in forming genuinely close friendships.

In recent years, however, I started to accept that my impressionable ass was allowing people in my social group to put me down and let me believe it, that people were just not willing to put in the effort to help me whereas I'd inconvenience myself to try and help them. All very Neptune-in-11th-Housey. It took some time for me to accept that it's okay to admit that sometimes other people genuinely are the problem and that it's not always just me. Got a bit off-topic there but it felt good and necessary to get all that out in a post.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Jack said:

Thank you for those words, friend; a Venus square actually would be quite useful in general, as undermining Neptune does form a hard aspect to my Venus. I enjoy the plus-side to that aspect like increased creativity and compassion, but Neptune is such a tricky planet and seems to throw things into disarray more often than not.

I've thought before that eventually, when the timing is right and I've taken care of other needs first, I'll put effort into programming my aura to attract compatible friends. I've beaten myself up a lot in the past thinking it had something to do with me - and on some level that's not entirely untrue, most people don't tend to wanna become close with an eccentric character such as myself, and I'm fine with and accept that. I differentiate that from "weirdness" because I'm actually pretty adept at blending in and adopting the communication styles of those around me once I get past my shyness, and I can often tell what's considered socially appropriate and socially inappropriate behavior. I just don't have a lot in common with most folk which can be an obstacle in forming genuinely close friendships.

In recent years, however, I started to accept that my impressionable ass was allowing people in my social group to put me down and let me believe it, that people were just not willing to put in the effort to help me whereas I'd inconvenience myself to try and help them. All very Neptune-in-11th-Housey. It took some time for me to accept that it's okay to admit that sometimes other people genuinely are the problem and that it's not always just me. Got a bit off-topic there but it felt good and necessary to get all that out in a post.

Neptune influences my 11th house too brother, I get how it can be. Luckily I never fell in with any jews or anything personally- but my old friends now are either all in a limbo or completely lost from what should be their destiny because of drugs. I noticed there was always an emphasis on art, music and spirituality in the friend groups I had as well but only slightly and not yet in a whole sense. A lot of innocence and femininity from the 11th house in what we were doing whilst also being highly energetic likewise to me. That sense of removing yourself from your ego and what you associate with yourself personally (SS, and self improvement) to be on equal terms with friends who don't understand you completely on a visceral level. Noticing all the details and sometimes micro-management of things in a group.

I'm not sure if this is to do with other things in my chart or if this relates to it, but I never really judge people unless they have a gun to my head, metaphorically speaking. Anyone can be and do anything around me and my immediate reaction 99/100 is unphased and unemotional towards it. Usually a playful nod to them. If it involves me in a negative way then the judgement comes, but I always try to see other peoples sides of things first and there is much wisdom in it- the key balance is I guess not forgetting your own convictions into the philosophies of your own that are much stronger than theirs.
But like I stated that might just be me, I don't judge people because I know that where my mind comes from is a nightmare lol so it would be very presumptuous of me and of course I have stopped comparing myself with other people anyway as one should in maturation. I think one shouldn't compare themselves with others during childhood and adolescence as well I imagine such a child would have incredible self fortitude and a positive nature.

I also think that this placement makes one more influenced by the groups they are in for better or worse.

Satanic_truth88 said:
It's such a shame that this topic seems to have fallen on deaf ears. Being normal = getting friends = happiness. Sitting on a computer all day completely alone playing video games all day and autistically screeching at women may provide comfort at first as it is risk free behaviour but will ultimately lead to a miserable and lonely life.

I for one used to be much like this but after moving schools I had a complete personality shift and decided to make something of myself and now I have more friends than I've ever had and a girlfriend who I love and is now getting involved with Satanism. It isn't about conformity guys, it's about not making everyone think Satanists are autistic loners :lol:
What an awesome and completely correct interpretation of my post,Brother . That is exactly what this post is about .

V12-POWER said:

Where the fk did you get it that everyone needs a gf to be “normal” neither it might be the correct time to do a love working for some

What’s the point of getting a gf if I’m gonna cheat on her the moment I hit a club...lol. Some people are not into “the one” yet bud
ok bro. Good luck hitting tha club in an economic collapse where you don't have food and water and don't have money., where your landlord is evicting you for defaulting on your rent and you have a civil war between civilians and the police state and muslim terrorists trying to blow everyone up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUeaAOIAbXs
(imagine evrything i just described with this soundtrack.)

I Get all the bitches even with tha end of the free world., im a real nigga, not those fake ones.

yeah im jk,but only slightly.

Jack said:
Sundara said:
Jack said:
You seem to be misunderstanding what im trying to say. I didn't say anything about being a conformist for the sake of being normal or blending in. That is why the first thing of the DO's is to know yourself,your wants and needs which makes you pursue them ,making you an individual. Having strong boundaries makes you averse to wrong influence and maintains your individuality at all times. If someone doesn't like you,they can fuck off. The whole point of the post is about not being a antisocial person and be isolated from everyone. And from your reply i can say that you are doing fine. Realizing and becoming your own person attracts the kind of people that are compatible to you and keeps people incompatible to you, away. And that is the entire point of the post. Be yourself and be normal.
However i am very wary of you trying to associate of satanism with homelessness to make a point. There is no relationship with satanism and homelessness or the strength of one's character which also proves my point i.e you can be a hardcore satanist,iron willed and dedicated to the cause without being antisocial or infact homeless. And no your not staying silent and Not not doing anything. Your doing spiritual warfare,which is the most important thing above all. Trying to wage a direct political agenda or a spiritual agenda will directly lead you in jail in all of europe and you can be hoax crimed in america as evidenced with the neo nazis,and other far right groups like ram and the proud boys. Anything connected to the spiritual ideology will also land you in jail because the entire joyofsatan ideology has a major component of recognizing the jewish spiritual war against us ,which is de-facto antisemitism. If you go to jail,who will do the rtrs ? Why are every other persons becoming antisemitic according to the polls and recognizing even if not the jewish queestion, but that there is something wrong with the western world and how they're processing things ? Attracting attention to yourself only creates more and more problems which divert you from doing the most important thing that is driving all material changes in the world, i.e the RTR.

I see what you’re trying to say entirely, I think the post came off differently to me. I’m glad you re-stated here, thank you. Yes, being anti social and being SO rebellious and different to the degree of isolation is not healthy, others need to be able to relate to you as well as you to them to achieve any sort of relationship. As satanists, I think it’s important for at least myself, not sure about others, to not be “so high above” everyone else. After all, look at the relationships the Gods have with us. Not once have they ever felt too high and mighty to help us, love us, communicate with us. I think if anything, my relationships with the Gods have taught me to love the people in my life more than ever, especially blood relatives. They have a way of meeting us on our level to communicate as best as they can. We try to meet them on theirs as best as we can. I’ll try not to read too many posts “through my own eyes” I have had an issue with that.

13th_Wolf said:
Neptune influences my 11th house too brother, I get how it can be. Luckily I never fell in with any jews or anything personally- but my old friends now are either all in a limbo or completely lost from what should be their destiny because of drugs. I noticed there was always an emphasis on art, music and spirituality in the friend groups I had as well but only slightly and not yet in a whole sense. A lot of innocence and femininity from the 11th house in what we were doing whilst also being highly energetic likewise to me. That sense of removing yourself from your ego and what you associate with yourself personally (SS, and self improvement) to be on equal terms with friends who don't understand you completely on a visceral level. Noticing all the details and sometimes micro-management of things in a group.

I'm not sure if this is to do with other things in my chart or if this relates to it, but I never really judge people unless they have a gun to my head, metaphorically speaking. Anyone can be and do anything around me and my immediate reaction 99/100 is unphased and unemotional towards it. Usually a playful nod to them. If it involves me in a negative way then the judgement comes, but I always try to see other peoples sides of things first and there is much wisdom in it- the key balance is I guess not forgetting your own convictions into the philosophies of your own that are much stronger than theirs.
But like I stated that might just be me, I don't judge people because I know that where my mind comes from is a nightmare lol so it would be very presumptuous of me and of course I have stopped comparing myself with other people anyway as one should in maturation. I think one shouldn't compare themselves with others during childhood and adolescence as well I imagine such a child would have incredible self fortitude and a positive nature.

I also think that this placement makes one more influenced by the groups they are in for better or worse.

I definitely fell in with a Jew here and there, which I didn't realize until later. They were exactly as anyone here would expect them to be. They were also in line with the primary unifying element in my social group which you've noted as well, that element being drug abuse. All of my friends abuse substances. All of 'em. Interestingly enough, like you also mentioned, they all tend to have a fairly strong interest in spirituality as well - but I have little to no hope that they'll actually turn their lives around, at least any time soon. They're either too lazy and unreliable to stick to the meditation schedule that Satanism necessitates, or they approach the truth with an infuriatingly apathetic attitude of "eh..." Satan could physically come to them, personally teach them Humanity's history and demonstrate all of the abilities we can innately develop through His gifts, and they would just go "eh, I dunno...just dunno if I believe this is true, y'know?" Being around such people is outright poisonous to me and makes me angry.

Not judging people can be the result of planetary placements in certain signs as well as aspects, but in my case, my Uranus tends to attract people from all stripes of life to me, which I enjoy. This in general can make one less inclined to judge since you get to interact with all different types of folks. I just need to focus on the ones that are not operating at the lower levels of Neptune's domain.

Jack said:
V12-POWER said:

ok bro. Good luck hitting tha club in an economic collapse where you don't have food and water and don't have money., where your landlord is evicting you for defaulting on your rent and you have a civil war between civilians and the police state and muslim terrorists trying to blow everyone up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUeaAOIAbXs
(imagine evrything i just described with this soundtrack.)

I Get all the bitches even with tha end of the free world., im a real nigga, not those fake ones.

yeah im jk,but only slightly.

That would be true if I was a lazy fuck but I work my ass off everyday of the year. Even with this situation there’s still work to do that can’t be left unattended

My point was that it might not be the best time to attract the best lover for some, maybe it is for you. it is terrible advice if you apply it for everyone

That’s why I put the clubs as an example bro

Was listening to this song, and i have to say if you find yourself asking your gf this,

Soy un perdedor
I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE

Your not a loser.

Soy un perdedor

Forces of evil in a bozo nightmare
Ban all the music with a phony gas chamber
'Cause one's got a weasel
And the other's got a flag
One's on the pole, shove the other in a bag

Jack said:
Was listening to this song, and i have to say if you find yourself asking your gf this,

Soy un perdedor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE

Your not a loser.

Soy un perdedor

Forces of evil in a bozo nightmare
Ban all the music with a phony gas chamber
'Cause one's got a weasel
And the other's got a flag
One's on the pole, shove the other in a bag

Tune.

Here's a coincidence for you -
The unexpected benefits of being weird
96mm5j2.jpg

© Provided by Vox.com

Editor’s note: The opinions in this article are the author’s, as published by our content partner, and do not represent the views of MSN or Microsoft.

About a week into working from home because of the coronavirus, I found myself surprised by how much I was enjoying quarantine. I woke up on the first weekend to a day full of reading, Netflix, and most refreshingly, not having to interact with a soul. The high point of the day was when my boyfriend went for a bike ride, so I could sink even more fully into my aloneness.

I’m not exactly an introvert. An introvert is someone who, by their nature, feels more replenished alone than around others. I’m energized by other people; I just have trouble finding people I’m in sync with. I’m just, frankly, a little weird — so much so that I wrote a book about it called Weird.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/in-depth/the-unexpected-benefits-of-being-weird/ar-BB12DBfF

Again,
FancyMancy said:
Weird does not mean being odd, different, standing out. It means weird; and wyrd is a person's fate/personal destiny. I skipped through the article, and the authour said she felt like a Girl in a Russian Alice-in-Wonderland-type story. It just made me think that she is saying that she is a real-life version of Sheldon Cooper, but he isn't "weird"; in fact, he is intellectual, and along with that he is anally-retentive and stubborn and awkward socially.

So you make a thread about Supernaturalness/paranormalness(!), then an article is also made about it. No, it's not a coincidence - it's merely a cohencidence! That has happened before.

FancyMancy said:
96mm5j2.jpg

© Provided by Vox.com

Editor’s note: The opinions in this article are the author’s, as published by our content partner, and do not represent the views of MSN or Microsoft.

About a week into working from home because of the coronavirus, I found myself surprised by how much I was enjoying quarantine. I woke up on the first weekend to a day full of reading, Netflix, and most refreshingly, not having to interact with a soul. The high point of the day was when my boyfriend went for a bike ride, so I could sink even more fully into my aloneness.

I’m not exactly an introvert. An introvert is someone who, by their nature, feels more replenished alone than around others. I’m energized by other people; I just have trouble finding people I’m in sync with. I’m just, frankly, a little weird — so much so that I wrote a book about it called Weird.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/in-depth/the-unexpected-benefits-of-being-weird/ar-BB12DBfF

Again,
FancyMancy said:
Weird does not mean being odd, different, standing out. It means weird; and wyrd is a person's fate/personal destiny. I skipped through the article, and the authour said she felt like a Girl in a Russian Alice-in-Wonderland-type story. It just made me think that she is saying that she is a real-life version of Sheldon Cooper, but he isn't "weird"; in fact, he is intellectual, and along with that he is anally-retentive and stubborn and awkward socially.

So you make a thread about Supernaturalness/paranormalness(!), then an article is also made about it. No, it's not a coincidence - it's merely a cohencidence! That has happened before.
Your out of sync with people because you are inside your head and unable to connect with them. There is a communication barrier. Let your expectations go away and just be curious about finding out more about them and you'll be in sync with everyone except a very few who have tough shells to break.

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
96mm5j2.jpg

© Provided by Vox.com

Again,
FancyMancy said:

Your out of sync with people because you are inside your head and unable to connect with them. There is a communication barrier. Let your expectations go away and just be curious about finding out more about them and you'll be in sync with everyone except a very few who have tough shells to break.
I mention "dissimilation" sometimes! :lol:

Jack said:

4)GET A GF

lGbFSWhBBrInpsmCkWJSL70lADRbHNOLKb0Vrhx0bT4UKRGtSJhi0v2dU03YdXMM-b8OnGfQE4NthDQTC35mT63jZZS3AN2-JRdQYMZOpdB4oTkdOIygPGaVeHpxYHiOOOAQdjcum5ZMjfUrXPLaHY3QStMoUTbEBl8

Now I'm not saying it's never going to happen, knock on wood, but personally speaking I'm terrible in the relationships department and I don't expect that to improve anytime soon. I've had many, but they always came and went within a month.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Jack said:

4)GET A GF

lGbFSWhBBrInpsmCkWJSL70lADRbHNOLKb0Vrhx0bT4UKRGtSJhi0v2dU03YdXMM-b8OnGfQE4NthDQTC35mT63jZZS3AN2-JRdQYMZOpdB4oTkdOIygPGaVeHpxYHiOOOAQdjcum5ZMjfUrXPLaHY3QStMoUTbEBl8

Now I'm not saying it's never going to happen, knock on wood, but personally speaking I'm terrible in the relationships department and I don't expect that to improve anytime soon. I've had many, but they always came and went within a month.
Do you want me to tell you what you should do or do you already know what you should do and how to fix it, and are just stating something.

ShadowTheRaven said:

Apparently my image did not load. It was an image of Bender from Futurama with the text "Hahahahaha...oh wait, you're serious. Let me laugh even harder, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Jack said:
Do you want me to tell you what you should do or do you already know what you should do and how to fix it, and are just stating something.

The latter. I can't be lighthearted for a moment?

I can tell you what I've learned over the past year that ended up working, but this isn't Plenty of Fish.

Yeah, sure "ess". It's not like very few people take them seriously for non-sexual reasons or anything. It's not like they have to conform to lots of societal standards like appearance and they have to be beautiful and put lots of make up to be noticed. It's not like even beautiful women aren't noticed when they get older. It's not like women are judged mostly on appearance or anything. It must be some gynocentric conspiracy against incels!

throwaway69 said:
It's easy as fuck for females though, since they just need to exist for some simp to compliment them and shit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back