Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lockdown effects

Maya

Lockdown can affect an individual psychologically. It creates a stressful environment, which pressures the individual.
Being forced to see the same things, stay right where we are, not letting us refresh our minds, steam off our energy, not being able to do what we need to fulfil our day as we used to. Many people can't handle this drastic forced change in their everyday lives and become more irritable that usual. And each person perceives this and feels different. One will feel more angry, another will feel more anxious, another will feel kinda depressed, overthinking, complaining etc without even realizing this.

Psychological issues will be pushed to the surface and this can create negative situations, such as arguing, fighting, beating, abusing in general, even suicides and killings. We are like lab rats right now. We can't go out, we can't do what we like, and we are forced to stay in the same place for an indefinite time period. This is presented as uncontrollable from our side. Many people will fall into pieces during this. And it's not just one stressed person in a specific environment (house), it's him interacting with other stressed individuals, the rest household members.

Just like in a bad psychiatric hospital. When a stressed patient interacts with other stressed patients, without being able to calm down and think clearly, this makes him even more stressed, and as a result he influences and makes more stressed the rest patients, so, this creates a vicious cycle. One stresses the other and as a result a mad environment is created. A mad house. The same can be created in our homes.

So, if you see that a person is irritable, try to avoid him, or try to calm him down, whatever you think will work best, but just don't push this person more. Everyone is very stressed already. Do a lot of cleansing at the house and the people in it, fill it with Satanic energy, find your balance, do whatever relaxes you, and find something to focus on.

Regretful incidents will take place, and the longer this lockdown will remain, the more the incidents.

Maya said:
This is great advice. Especially for those who are still living with their parents, if there were already bad relations before the lockdown then this could potentially escalate further. For binding, the Isa rune is helpful. Especially in dealing with extreme agitation that becomes larger as time goes on, the Isa rune can work to "freeze" this and slow it down tremendously. Alternatively, if you have good relations with your parents (or any people you are on lockdown with) then using any or all of the runes Ansuz, Wunjo, and Nauthiz can help to soothe and stabilize these people as well.

One of my normie friends said something I found very interesting, which is that "More people may die from the effects of the lockdown than from the virus itself". I think this can actually be true, in the sense of suicides and economic collapse.

Maya said:

Daydreaming is more than what people take it for. If you relax, go into a deep trance and focus with as much detail as you can on the astral, you can 'go' wherever you want. Create your own world to explore your own realms to have adventures in, the more you do this the greater the detail of what you 'see' and 'sense' and the more 'realistic' it feels.

I've done this and the 'places' I've gone and the 'things' I've done feel like real physical memories. This is what some prisoners and people in isolation have done for years to maintain their sanity and they feel just fine and are still as they are even after 10s of years of it.

This is a good chance to work on your astral temple, do some 'maintenance', fancy it up, enforce it as a stronghold, etc, etc. These are real things on the thought plane.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back