Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about astral projection

ghost kid

How can you go into a christian girl's shower and scare them by grabbling them by the butt and breasts?While out of body?

I can't tell if you're just a jew or have some fucking major problems but uhm, did you genuinely expect anyone to take this seriously then actually tell you lmao. Fuck off, piece of shit.

what a poor attempt at trolling.

I thought I was done I was done with RTR's today but Im gonnna drink a tall glass of revenge juice and do another one.

Happy now? This one is just for you !

Arin said:
I can't tell if you're just a jew or have some fucking major problems but uhm, did you genuinely expect anyone to take this seriously then actually tell you lmao. Fuck off, piece of shit.

Keep in mind sometimes there are younger folks around here.

But jes the question was not appropriate.

ghost kid said:
How can you go into a christian girl's shower and scare them by grabbling them by the butt and breasts?While out of body?

you may want to have a look at this sub forum:

Teens4Satan
https://ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=5

When I was 15 and newly dedicated I fantasized about the same thing too lol

Fuchs said:
Arin said:

Keep in mind sometimes there are younger folks around here.

But jes the question was not appropriate.

I'm aware. I am also a teenager. I'm pretty sure he asked this question because he somehow wants to get revenge on the girl who made fun of him about astral projection cause he didn't keep his mouth shut.

Aquarius said:

Fantasizing and actually attempting are very different to be fair.

My first and strongest feeling upon reading it is that this is just some young kid.

Ease up ladies sheesh :lol: let the boy be a boy lol. There's definitely atrocious and outrageously sexual things that a lot of people here have probably thought about with that newfound sense of power from Satan but you don't share here because it's way too much. However, sharing it can be the number 1 step to actually expanding on it and figuring out your issues. Nevermind upsetting the apple cart, go for it dude.

To Arin- Not everyone who is new here is a jew because they say something from their own life experiences, perception and knowledge that you disagree with. You have to learn to be deferential in a way where you are not foregoing everything you are and do definitely associate yourself with as a Satanist. Just because someone does not, doesn't mean they cannot. Whether they won't not is another situation, then you can actually begin to call someone out- but it is quite clear this is a case for deferentiality. Getting emotional like you did gives would-be trolls more leeway and freedom to fuck you around.

If I summoned satan in a lucid dream and asked for advice about the stuff in my first post.What do you think he would tell me?

13th_Wolf said:
My first and strongest feeling upon reading it is that this is just some young kid.

Ease up ladies sheesh :lol: let the boy be a boy lol. There's definitely atrocious and outrageously sexual things that a lot of people here have probably thought about with that newfound sense of power from Satan but you don't share here because it's way too much. However, sharing it can be the number 1 step to actually expanding on it and figuring out your issues. Nevermind upsetting the apple cart, go for it dude.

To Arin- Not everyone who is new here is a jew because they say something from their own life experiences, perception and knowledge that you disagree with. You have to learn to be deferential in a way where you are not foregoing everything you are and do definitely associate yourself with as a Satanist. Just because someone does not, doesn't mean they cannot. Whether they won't not is another situation, then you can actually begin to call someone out- but it is quite clear this is a case for deferentiality. Getting emotional like you did gives would-be trolls more leeway and freedom to fuck you around.

Fair, I usually try to but sexual assault is something the majority of people know to not be ok regardless of upbringing, especially considering this was over a petty comment over astral projection ( check other thread under their user ) that could've been avoided simply by keeping their mouth shut to christians over things like that. I retract the jew comment, but not the rest of my response. As for the whole troll thing, again I agree but they had another thread about this situation which I had checked before responding to this. That doesn't make them not a troll of course, but I think the chances are significantly lower. If they are a troll then well, I fell for it but oh well.
( as for your general response, fantasizing and actually attempting are very different things. While it might be a good idea for SOME to get it out in the open so they can begin to work on it, this person was asking in an attempt to actually do it. I repeat, in an attempt to actually do it. Thats where I draw the line. plus again, over a petty comment on astral projection as some form of "revenge". )

Stormblood said:
This forum is not for wannabe rapist. Grow up or gtfo. Bye.
Thank you lmao, I don't see how this kid being a teen makes it any better.

I prefer the "I'm a magic alien wolf goddess from another dimension who is friends of Satan that has come to planet Earth in human form in order to help all you humans with your cause" teens instead of these ones.

At least those types are amusing with the insane delusional LARPing stories they come up with and trick themselves so hard into believing.

Ghost in the Machine said:
I prefer the "I'm a magic alien wolf goddess from another dimension who is friends of Satan that has come to planet Earth in human form in order to help all you humans with your cause" teens instead of these ones.

At least those types are amusing with the insane delusional LARPing stories they come up with and trick themselves so hard into believing.

I'll tell you the best ones I heard directly from the person:

• one believed he was Apophis, cursed by Azazel in a human body after the defeat at his, a human body that expires in his twenties;
• one believed that Death was his mother;
• one believed that she was a vampire, she actually drank blood and was on a wheelchair and fat, because walking made her tired. In a past life, she believed she was High Priestess of Avalon and a water bender, and I was, according to her, her promiscuous brother, both from Scotland, and I made her swear she'd never use water bending so now in this life she couldn't show me lol
• two girls that believed they were Bella Cullen and Caroline Forbes and they live as them in another world every time they go to sleep. Sometimes they would leave their children from the other world into their body lol One day they made up that the grand coven of witches had made me a vampire body in their world and that every time I went to sleep, I would wake up there but I couldn't remember because "I was too weak/closed" lol

Isn't it funny that his name is "Ghost kid" and he speaks about doing physical acts astrally when probably 99.9% of humans have absolutely no acclimation towards the "Spiritual realm" and being "physically manipulated while being in essence a Ghost that is alive, not dead, and O.P.s body is just sleeping in bed."

I mean "Ghost kid" hmm....

Oh and guys my favorite LARP'ers are Jewsus was Aryan an shiet cause tribal warfare was 6,000 years old cause we wuz all Africanz and Hebs and shiet but Hebs are not real Aryan cause Aryan is the original Heb. Cause apparantly we wuz all communistz and shiz cuz aryandom is the original hebendom. Cuz muh christardity.

Stormblood said:

• one believed he was Apophis, cursed by Azazel in a human body after the defeat at his, a human body that expires in his twenties;
• one believed that she was a vampire, she actually drank blood and was on a wheelchair and fat, because walking made her tired. In a past life, she believed she was High Priestess of Avalon and a water bender, and I was, according to her, her promiscuous brother, both from Scotland, and I made her swear she'd never use water bending so now in this life she couldn't show me lol
• two girls that believed they were Bella Cullen and Caroline Forbes and they live as them in another world every time they go to sleep. Sometimes they would leave their children from the other world into their body lol One day they made up that the grand coven of witches had made me a vampire body in their world and that every time I went to sleep, I would wake up there but I couldn't remember because "I was too weak/closed" lol

That's fucking hilarious.

I remember a girl who specifically described she was this shy innocent alien creature from another world that was allied with Satan and the gods. She went on about how she was specifically chosen to be here because of her special powers and potential so she agreed with the gods to reincarnate and inhabit a human body to join Joy of Satan and help us.

She kept saying things like "I miss my home world and my people, I do hope I get to see them some day, but I'm fighting this war for Satan-sama and I won't give up! I love and care about humans so I'll do my best!". The bewilderment I feel every time I read posts like this is coupled with both fascination and cringe at the sheer potential of some people's mentality.

Stormblood said:

If ya know where to look it gets pretty bad

• Demon king that is somehow cursed to a human body ( his words, also has 100000 spirits or so following him constantly ( literally ) was a ruler of some kingdom in a past life or some shit )
• 300+ people in one community that all believe they are werewolf shifters and have been practically brainwashed by the leader ( all of them are like robots when it comes to questions lmao )
• Athena who somehow became a hooman and spends her days playing her nintendo switch or pretending to be a werewolf
• Another kid who thinks they are related to death ( also a quote on quote werewolf shifter )
• Ice ( LeT iT GOOooO ) water and fire bender ( basically worse version of your last one, minus the dream thing. Bender is the terminology they used )
• insert 5+ teenagers who believed they were gods reincarnated but wont explain every one of them since its basically a repeat of the above
• insert 20+ wiccans who try to collect friendships with the gods like pokemon "Gotta catch 'em all!"
• insert another 20+ wiccans who try to collect fae like pets "Gotta catch 'em all!"
• insert another 50+ wiccans who try to enslave elementals "Gotta catch 'em all!"
• Wait did I mention wiccans that believed they could turn into birds via subliminal? Or how about the ones who tried to become dragons via subliminal
• Some rando guy who tried to lead a cult, believed he was an angel or some shit and stole human bodies and therefore is HoLY pls praise also believed themself to be involved with the government kidnapping children who had "powers" and putting them into a military physic program or some shit ( very oversimplified, I took way too much time looking into this guy and for awhile was in his quote on quote group cause I have a fascination with cult leaders lmao. No I did not believe this shit, it is clearly a fuckin lie dont ask me how people believed it cause idk myself )
• Gator wolf ( like 20 ft long 2 ft tall shifter, we nicknamed them gator wolf because of it lmao )
• First family cult also known as first family pack ( More extreme version of the wolf shifter bs I mentioned above, origination of the gator wolf. I couldn't get much on them though since they are very closed off. From what I can tell, another cult. They used to make people pay to become werewolves or some shit at an undisclosed location which is very sketch. Now only sells moon water due to getting bashed online for their shady shit. Members are bat shit crazy. Their story behind werewolves is on wattpad btw lmaoo. Can be found on youtube, if ya look. Disclaimer, do not do stupid shit please. These people are liars. There used to be a website with a bunch of bs on it such as the gator wolf but it has all been heavily modified and most of the sketchy shit and paid services removed. I have never met members who had went to this location, however, so I cannot say for sure what goes on there. Though i have met a few people who never became "werewolves" that were considered ex pack members, who were scammed by the creator or admitted it was a cult. As much as I'd like to say it was just a random scam there was more to it, but again I couldnt get much info on it due to how secretive it was. )

Some shit I found, there is much worse sadly the ones I mentioned above. I was in wiccan communities at the time cause I was wiccan, others I found via my interest in cults. Take this as a warning for the lurkers... WICCANS ARE FRICKIN CRAZY, every single one of the above excluding the "angel" boi-o were all wiccans lmao.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I think I'd prefer a delusional teenager over a rapist one. I know, hormones and everything, you wanna fuck everything that walks. I was once a teenager as well but rape is bad, mmkay?

This is pretty funny and i don't know why people are getting so worked up about this. This is probably some edgy emo kid going through a phase in life. They make edgy comments to provoke people and that's whats called being edgy for teens ,however now that you are here you have an opportunity to grow and learn about Spiritual Satanism. Not edgy,stupid shit. This is the real deal. In your edginess you have found a gold mine,so don't let it go to waste.Please consider taking some time to read through our material and then decide whether to continue being edgy and weird and unsound ,or to transition to a masculine ,powerful,grounded man which will really get you the ladies as well as contributing to your spiritual development which is much more important than getting laid.

joyofsatan.org
https://satanisgod.org/

Fuchs said:
ghost kid said:

you may want to have a look at this sub forum:

Teens4Satan
https://ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=5

Thanks.I will. :D

ghost kid said:

i would love that it would be fun brother

Kath el said:
ghost kid said:

Be careful what you say.I said the samething you did.And got tons of people mad at me. :(

Aquarius said:

Becareful.What you say.I said the samething and got alot of people mad. :(

ghost kid said:
Aquarius said:

Becareful.What you say.I said the samething and got alot of people mad. :(

Be careful what you say.Because as you can see from the other posts.Fantasizing about it.And actually doing it are two different things. :(

ghost kid said:
Be careful what you say.Because as you can see from the other posts.Fantasizing about it.And actually doing it are two different things. :(

I just read all the angry messages you received back then when you made that post, and I just want to tell you, don't let it bother you.

Even if it is very late, you really didn't deserve such an angry response from so many people.

The idea you had for astral projection is not a healthy or appropriate idea, however it is a harmless idea, and it is normal for a teenager to have these thoughts.

In fact, these sorts of thoughts are for many people a gateway to spirituality and eventual higher understanding.

It is not the right motivation to desire these abilities, like Astral projecting to spy on girls or secretly touch their breasts, this sort of act would be very inappropriate.

However it is understandable to have these thoughts, or even to want to try this when you are new to Spirituality and things like Astral projection.

As your mind matures, and you gain understanding through meditation and guidance from the Gods, one naturally comes to see the error and delusion in their immature thoughts, and one will begin to think of better or more mature and useful ways to develop and practice these abilities.

I know you posted this years ago, but I felt a measured response was well overdue.

It was sad to see such an overly hostile reaction without any help or understanding given.

Compared to a few years ago, I think our Joy of Satan community has grown significantly in quality, understanding and overall conduct to others, even to the people who post things understood by more experienced and mature members to be inappropriate or wrong.

Hail Satan!

ghost kid said:

Yes, this is true. Also, if you are young and still learning, then that also excuses this, to some degree.
The reality is that this is not a healthy expression of either your sexual desires or as a means to combat the enemies of Satan.

I don't believe anyone is truly mad at you, but you should take steps to be a little more serious about Satanism. Focus on your advancement and on doing RTRs or other work for the Gods. If this seems boring to you, well then there are runes like Nauthiz to make you willing and able to put forth the hard work to make the Gods proud.

That is the only way you will experience the magical reality which exists beyond our current perception. So I must ask you, how are things going for you? What are you doing on a daily basis? Do you need help with anything?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=358254 time=1653521949 user_id=21286]
ghost kid said:

Yes, this is true. Also, if you are young and still learning, then that also excuses this, to some degree.
The reality is that this is not a healthy expression of either your sexual desires or as a means to combat the enemies of Satan.

I don't believe anyone is truly mad at you, but you should take steps to be a little more serious about Satanism. Focus on your advancement and on doing RTRs or other work for the Gods. If this seems boring to you, well then there are runes like Nauthiz to make you willing and able to put forth the hard work to make the Gods proud.

That is the only way you will experience the magical reality which exists beyond our current perception. So I must ask you, how are things going for you? What are you doing on a daily basis? Do you need help with anything?

I am doing ok. :)

I want to personally apologize for posting this.And not thinking of the younger audience.My bad. :(

Kath el said:
ghost kid said:

I am glad that the people on this forum.Didn't jump onto you like they did.When I was ghost kid. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back