Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hair? Possibly another dumb question

I read somewhere that the Native Americans, who dwelled a lot in shamanism, were shaved completely by the Spaniards that enslaved them, and that this was apparently explained as a "forbidding" to use shamanic skills. That the long hair acted as an extension of one's spiritual perception, hence why the very spiritual people often let their hair grow to enormous lenghts.

I got medium/long hair now but I've been thinking of the possibility of shaving it almost Shaolin monk style. The reason being simply one less something to "grab" were we attacked by looters or whatever (I hear that's the main reason for which military and police forces do the same to all of their pupp... I mean, agents).
Not that I want to cut it short/non-existant, I like my long hair and it's finally looking the way I like it most. It's highly unlikely that I will choose to get rid of it just for the purpose of "not letting an enemy grab it". I know martial arts well and before I let someone that close... and even if, the hair may act as a desirable bait to lure an enemy into a trap.

The question regards spirituality. Is there any truth in this story? Is long hair granting an "edge" to spiritual perception somehow?

Thank You, Brothers and Sisters.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
I read somewhere that the Native Americans, who dwelled a lot in shamanism, were shaved completely by the Spaniards that enslaved them, and that this was apparently explained as a "forbidding" to use shamanic skills. That the long hair acted as an extension of one's spiritual perception, hence why the very spiritual people often let their hair grow to enormous lenghts.

I got medium/long hair now but I've been thinking of the possibility of shaving it almost Shaolin monk style. The reason being simply one less something to "grab" were we attacked by looters or whatever (I hear that's the main reason for which military and police forces do the same to all of their pupp... I mean, agents).
Not that I want to cut it short/non-existant, I like my long hair and it's finally looking the way I like it most. It's highly unlikely that I will choose to get rid of it just for the purpose of "not letting an enemy grab it". I know martial arts well and before I let someone that close... and even if, the hair may act as a desirable bait to lure an enemy into a trap.

The question regards spirituality. Is there any truth in this story? Is long hair granting an "edge" to spiritual perception somehow?

Maria Orsic ,the leader of the sisters of vril attested that their long hair was to make telepathic communication more easy. You also see this with the Indian Rishis who have extremely long hair. However nowadays you have this trend of cults completely shaving their heads like retards.

Hmmmm it's an interesting concept I think. I cant answer this with certainty but hopefully someone else can.

I'm not sure if it has a direct relation, but what I do know is that you can see someone's thought patterns in their hair. I have actually found this to be very accurate in finding out more about people. Some people have it very erratic and as a big mess, others have it smooth and calm. I even saw one person whose hair looked like it was barely attached to their head, in black curls all over. This person had a tendency to get completely lost in unrelated things, putting passion towards things that others would ignore almost completely. I think that this kind of relation is really fascinating.

Scientifically speaking, hair would somehow help both spiritually and in the material world if hair were nerve endings like cats' whiskers but this is not the case. And therefore, hair is certainly for beauty and to protect the scalp from the cold without using a hat.

It reminds me of sampson, who was strong until its wife cut off its hair then it was as weak as jewsus, so there might be either some actual Spiritual significance to it and/or it is just a cultural expression, like a lucky ring, horseshoe or rabbit's foot or whatever, which focuses their attention. So in that sense I think it might be Psychological to help them get in the mood and concentrate.

I used to have hair to the middle of my back, had it like that for over a year, and hadn't cut my hair for a long time either, then first of januari I shaved everything off, completely, as while the long hair felt great, it also brings with it other annoyances, such as how much care it takes to keep it looking good, etc.

I had always thought about the relation of long hair with astral communication, so I was hesitant to shave it for that reason, but eventually decided to do it anyway, mainly because I wanted to let it grow out again, as the hair was damaged in some places and I wanted to grow it out properly, taking better care of it from the very beginning, so I shaved it all off.

I noticed right away, a dulling of my astral senses. The chakra's were unaffected, but it felt like my perception was duller. Similar to what happens when you close a chakra, or your aura. The hair does seem to amplify how sensitive your astral senses are.

I could still communicate astrally, but it was definitely far less vibrant and clear as before. It was really bad when the hair was completely shaved, though after the hair grew back slightly it felt much better again. Even just having an inch of hair length made a very significant difference. Right now my astral senses are mostly back to where they were prior to cutting my hair, but I am less sensitive still, it takes a conscious effort to really tune in now, rather than just casually being able to tune in (Of course, for proper astral communication, you always need to consciously tune in to avoid miscommunication).

I'm observing how this develops and changes over time, as I grow my hair out again to come to a more concrete conclusion.

Personally I'll say I'm not unhappy about my decision to shave it off, since the main reason I wanted to do it was to let the hair grow out healthily from the very start, take better care of it, and see if the hair would grow out thicker after shaving it, but if your long hair looks great right now and you enjoy it, I'd say, keep it if you can.

It could be a weakness in case you get attacked by some immigrant or whatever, but if your hair would prevent you from defending yourself, then there is little reason having shaved your hair you'd be much better off. Getting it grabbed will be the least of your problems.

If the immigrant is busy grabbing your hair for whatever reason, then he's got at least one hand occupied with something entirely irrelevant, while you have both hands free and can mess him up totally. I'd rather get my hair grabbed than my face punched, or worse.

The main problem with long hair when thinking of self defense, is how it get's in the way of your vision, how the wind can mess with it, and for soldiers, long hair has more problems besides that, as it requires daily maintenance to keep healthy and tidy, which is something soldiers usually don't have time or the means for.

With a shaved head, if you cannot wash your head for days, it's not great of course, but it's not going to debilitate you too much.

Long hair not washed for some time, especially in a war zone, where things are often dirty and dusty, will get messed up totally, and get very filthy, this is bad for hygiene and makes the aforementioned problems of it getting in your face or causing distractions during critical moments even worse, so long hair just causes too many problems for soldiers and it's better to shave it totally to prevent this, I think anyone who has had long hair can agree with that.

Jack said:
Maria Orsic ,the leader of the sisters of vril attested that their long hair was to make telepathic communication more easy. You also see this with the Indian Rishis who have extremely long hair. However nowadays you have this trend of cults completely shaving their heads like retards.

Yeah that makes sense. I've heard enough stories that say the same thing. Thanks for the example.

Shael said:

I know what you mean. Hair and the eyes usually say a lot about a person. I used to be a hairdresser so I've seen it all, or almost lol

Master said:
Human hair may not be as sensitive as cats' whiskers or vibrissa, but I think there is still some kind of advantage for those with long enough hair. Maybe something like a spacial sense. Still an advantage in my book, who knows.

And that's it.

I have experienced the same thing before, so I completely agree with you there. Not like my astral senses ever were anything near good, but I could tell the moment I realized I had a shaved head that I had lost something. Like an edge, if you will. I'm thinking this post has helped me make up my mind. :p I'm keeping it and growing it longer (yay!).

As for the chance of an attacker making use of my hair to incapacitate me, he/she wouldn't be the first. I just never wanted to hurt someone (like morons in school) over something so petty, even if I hate people touching my hair, but now I'm waaay different. Besides, yes, the hair may be used as a bait. Not like I plan to let anyone grab it, I'll know way before they try to do that if they represent a threat and will act accordingly before they approach too close. I just recently became a fan of what they call "pocket sand", which is a handful of sand or dirt kept somewhere on our person.. in case of an attacker charging us etc, the sand/dirt will be thrown in the unsuspecting attacker's eyes and provide a world of possibilities to inflict pain, death, or neutralize them.. and the best part (in this stupid world filled with laws at least) sand/dirt is not even considered a weapon, so the defender cannot be prosecuted for that (unlike in the event of defending himself/herself with a knife).

So, yeah.. not getting rid of any astral edge in order to give funny ideas to a moron who wants to get physical, if it comes to that I'm ready.

Some of you are quick to dismiss this, for what reason? Have you any experience to speak off on this subject?

Besides quoting mainstream biology, what proofs do you have hair is no factor to astral communication or spirituality?

There is no proof. It is a very obscure subject that has little research on it.

Personally I’d not dismiss something based on a mere assumption, especially without any reasoning.

I have little experience with this, but from the little personal experience I have, I can make a hypothesis or even the deduction that there is more to hair than just looks or “protection of the scalp”.

I have reason to think there is spiritual purpose to hair, or it has a role. I am just not sure at all what that role is, and how it impacts spirituality or astral communication.

What it actually does I can only speculate, as I have no proofs regarding that, aside from the fact I personally experienced a drop in astral openness after shaving my head. This could be for different reasons, but it is something I am considering significant enough to further think about this to try and figure out what hair really does and how it really affects one spiritually.

Just dismissing something based on an assumption is not really the Satanic way. This is not really a majorly important topic, but we are trying to find truth in all things, through learning and study as well as experimentation and drawing from personal experience.

For that reason I think this subject has merit to further investigate. There’s many reasons to think there is likely more to it, most significantly the Vrill Damen who all seemed to keep long hair for a reason, and there is documentation that Maria Orsic had concluded that long hair helps in astral communication.

For most people one woman saying anything about the relation between long hair and spirituality would seem insignificant, but all of us here should understand how significant it is if these words came from Maria Orsic herself, who is very likely the most spiritually advanced woman on the Earth in the past 2000 years at least.

I never made a conclusion about this idea myself, until I experienced what I did, now I am very certain hair has a role in spirituality, but I just do not know exactly what role or how significant it is, how it works, etc.

That I still need to look into and want to figure out, understand better, etc.

About the biblical story that was mentioned here, of the guy who lost his power after they shaved his hair. I think that this is symbolical more than anything else. If the hair represents thought, then cutting this away basically symbolizes the erasure of someone's thoughts and consciousness. Through thought, we manifest our desires in reality. Our thoughts and will are what allow us to direct energies and attain our goals.

From what I have seen in others and also for myself, the shaving of one's hair is often done when we want to deeply focus inwards. I know of one person who (without consciously realizing it) shaves his head whenever he feels like his abilities are becoming rusty. After that follows a period of intense focus on himself and refining of his personal skills.

I think it's possible that hair can have an influence on the astral senses and on overall sensitivity, but imo this is not something "unchangeable". It's just like the phases of the Moon. These things will always have an effect to some degree, but they are in the end just influences. And with sufficient willpower and working on your soul, a point can be reached where the negative effects of these things cease to affect you to any noticeable degree.
The God Osiris also appeared to Maxine with a bald head, which pretty much confirms that Gods do not "require" hair in order to communicate astrally at extreme precision.

Well, the gods have been portrayed with long hair before. Personally I think whether you have long hair or not both have significance. I noticed when someone has long hair (I am letting mine grow long and now I am growing a beard), it is said that long hair can function like a cat's whiskers. It makes sense you can be more self aware with long hair if you think about it.

So I don't see why not? It's ones choice to do what they want with their hair.

VoiceofEnki said:
Why is it that "big", "powerful", "imporant" jew males enjoy having hairy faces? (Maybe because of the line "not telling a bare-faced lie"!) It's supposed to be a sign of power and authourity, for others to look up to it and respect and revere it and its word. How many of the Greek, Roman, Norse/Viking statues of Gods have facial hair, or are bald/have little head/facial hair? It might just be psychological, because "we're all about appearances".

Shael said:
About the biblical story that was mentioned here, of the guy who lost his power after they shaved his hair. I think that this is symbolical more than anything else. If the hair represents thought, then cutting this away basically symbolizes the erasure of someone's thoughts and consciousness. Through thought, we manifest our desires in reality. Our thoughts and will are what allow us to direct energies and attain our goals.
When you put it like that, it might be that (and here comes a (((media))) reference) it is what was used symbolically in an episode of le Star Trek again. A tiny ship had sticky-outy things, antanae (like hair, in a way), which were used to project different programmable holograms, so it could appear to be any ship of any species/faction in its database. Similar to my question above - why do wizards, as far as I know, all have long beards and head hair? On the other hand, what about greys? They're bald, yet they are masters of telepathy - or unless they're projecting a default avatar in the programme to us, but really they're Norse-God-like with facial features and face and head hair...

From what I have seen in others and also for myself, the shaving of one's hair is often done when we want to deeply focus inwards. I know of one person who (without consciously realizing it) shaves his head whenever he feels like his abilities are becoming rusty. After that follows a period of intense focus on himself and refining of his personal skills.
There are times to cut your hair to make it grow quicker and times to cut your hair to make it grow slower. That could also be related. If I am not mistaken, it is also based on the times of the Moon.

The God Osiris also appeared to Maxine with a bald head, which pretty much confirms that Gods do not "require" hair in order to communicate astrally at extreme precision.
I didn't know that. I was just speculating above. That visit from Osiris is an appearance, a projection, not a Physical visit, though, unless He had a reason for that particular projection.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back