Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Coronavirus Propaganda and Misinformation (HIGHLY IMPORTANT)

The Alchemist7 [JG]

First and foremost I recommend you to read my article about `Vaccines, Coronavirus, reducing world population` if you haven't done it already
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36088&p=143860

Official data from United Nations reveals that the total number of deaths in Italy in the first 3 months in the previous years have been similar or even higher comparing to 2020.

http://data.un.org/Data.aspx?d=POP&f=tableCode:65&fbclid=IwAR28xaac6Rxf32e-9thAq4de_SDQJ1tzQyKxIzv9R-M6GS9jvoMRWrA30lA

1-3.png

Screenshot-from-2020-04-04-16-15-26.png

For example:
- about 193.000 people died in Italy from January to March 2017
- about 186.000 people died in Italy from January to March 2019

In 2020, about 170.000 people died in Italy until 29th of March

2-2.png

If the stats (coming from oficial sources) are correct, less people died in Italy in 2020 than in the same period of the previous years. That raise the question: What is really so shocking about the death numbers in Italy?

So we have seen that there is obviously an over-exaggeration taking place in the entire media network all over the world about the death numbers in Italy, purposefully designed to generate fear among the masses. But did they die from coronavirus? Study reveals that not really...

99% of Those Who Died From Virus Had Other Illness, Italy Says

Screenshot-from-2020-04-04-16-43-32.png

Those people who died were suffering from coronavirus + other deadly diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, cancers, kidney diseases, chronic diseases and so on. Basically what the jewish media is doing is that they claim all these victims as dying solely and exclusively because of coronavirus, ignoring the fact that in reality what killed these people was a combination of one or more deadly diseases plus a coronavirus.

Given even the oficial death rate, it is common sense to say that if these people did not suffer from any deadly diseases, most likely they would have survived and recovered from coronavirus, even if the medium age of these victims is around 70. The official death rate say that 95% of the infected are either ill, either recovered, because the jewish media keeps the track of infected people but they do not deduct the number of healed people once they fully recover, which is not a small number. Also due to the virus being so contagious and the incapacity of the medical systems to deal with it, the real number of COVID carriers might be skyrocket higher, which drops the mortality rate probably to far under 1%

In the same time, it is also true that healthy people without suffering from any diseaes might get seriously affected by the covid virus, which is not really a shocking phenomena because there are in the world people over-sensible to any kind of health disorder. This is something natural for example for those born with Saturn in Virgo, a planetary placement that affects in a negative way the overall health condition of someone during his life. I know such people myself, from a simple flu they can barely get out of the bed.

It is also common sense to extrapolate this to the overall global situation as what is happening in Italy is happening everywhere, because due to the jewish controlled pharmaceutical and food industries, there are people suffering from deadly diseases all over the world. Same is happening in Spain, Iran, China, US and so on. People suffering from at least one deadly disease claimed and dead from coronavirus.

Now the `oficial` number of covid victims is some 60.000 worldwide if I'm not wrong. With this number, coronavirus do not even make its way to the Top 20 mortal diseases in 2020 (!!!), dare I say, it wouldn't make it even in top 50

Top 20 death causes in the World 2020 live

Yet, we witness nowadays an unprecedented effort of the global media network to brainwash and misinform the entire planet, by far the most blatant propaganda since 9/11. This just prove how powerful the jews still are.

Why? Because coronavirus pandemic is just a *pretext* used to inflict *fear* in the masses, it is the same jewish tactic used for centuries, using small pretexts to redirect people from the real bigger plans. With people fearing the `pandemic`, they will accept the idea of staying locked in their houses, they will accept the idea of martial law in their streets, making protests and any civil mobilization against the jews nearly impossible. For example, if people stay locked in their houses, how are the human right NGOs going to protest and take action against implementation of 5G on our streets?

In just 2 months our lives changed exponentially, most of us do not work anymore, we have to wait at queue for tens of minutes to get access in the supermarkets to buy food, we risk to get a huge fine from our local authorities for going out of our houses without a strong reason, our freedoms are basically thrown in the trash bin for a virus that is agressively propagated as the most terrible death cause in the 21st century, when the official stats from their own institutions show clearly otherwise. There are so many people who go retarted mode over someone having a random cough, xians adovocating that `Jesus is coming` and `end of the world is close` and they are demanding other people to `pray to God` to be merciful with humanity. This just shows how strogly the jews managed to brainwash humanity with this artificial pandemic.

Like this was not enough, we have the economic factor as well. The world economy is seriously degrading, which was definitely one of the goals of this pandemic. People do not travel anymore, they do not buy goods as they used to do before, many small businesses are going bankrupt. Add up to this that EU and the Fed are printing out of nothing hundred over hundred of billions of euros and dollars, which will lead to a rise of inflation probably as never seen before.

And now another hit that the jews are preparing for the goyim

Conservative lawyer sued China for $20 trillion for `biological warfare` lauched by China

We all know jewish oligarchs control both US and China. This is official, it is yet another major strike against humanity. $20 trillion is about 125% of China's GDP. This not only that will destroy China economically, therefore destroying the entire global economy for good, but this can potentially be the pretext for declaring WW3. China being potentially forced to pay $20 trillion for covid damages, what are they going to do? Will they pay or will they declare war on US? In reality the jews control both sides and unfortunately this is what the jews want, another global war. Those people who believe that, `they cannot create another global war anymore, they cannot risk to destroy the planet with nuclear warfare`, those people are wrong.

What else can I say... we are in a quite dire situation and it will get far worse, it just started... With people psychologically ruined from economic and millitary conflicts and pandemics, the jews will expect them to accept the Jew World Order, which is why the jews seem to be so confident nowadays. In the same time, the masses are getting more and more angry on the jews, as more and more people discover that they are behind this pandemic.

I plan to write in the next weeks a `sermon` about what can happen to humanity in maximum 100 years if jews manage to get their way to the global government and Jew World Order.

Stay strong in your efforts of fighting the enemy
Hail Satan and all our Gods!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back