Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

5G masts being burnt down in the UK

SSwarrior

As it states above there have been 3, 5g masts attacked and burn down in the last week in the UK. This is from what they are reporting, people are linking it to the coronavirus.

Here is the article down below.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-52164358

SSwarrior said:
As it states above there have been 3, 5g masts attacked and burn down in the last week in the UK. This is from what they are reporting, people are linking it to the coronavirus.

Here is the article down below.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-52164358

I believe this is something strongly in our favour even if it's incorrect as to why they're doing it.

This mass growing belief brings attention to 5G leading people to look into it and research about it and they'll tell more people about it, etc. This will vastly bring a lot of attention to it and I don't care what the people's reason for destroying them and being massively against them are, so long as they're destroying them and being massively against them.

Even if they eventually figure out that 5G has nothing to do with the virus, once it's actually known just what 5G does on the scientific level en masse, there's no going back. (((They))) won't be able to just lie and say "Oh it's good for your children goy!". It's already banned in places.

5G is not a positive thing, only because of who has it in their hands and how they want to use it.

Ghost in the Machine said:

This mass growing belief brings attention to 5G leading people to look into it and research about it and they'll tell more people about it, etc. This will vastly bring a lot of attention to it and I don't care what the people's reason for destroying them and being massively against them are, so long as they're destroying them and being massively against them.

This is why action is usually more important than just spreading information about things hoping people will catch on. This also prevents the enemy's spooky omnipotence bullshit they try to pull over the public's eyes and shows the people have their own power play finally. I'm glad the British are finally learning from the French now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back