Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Something that may help you in workings

darkmonkey666

I don’t know if this is helpful to everyone but i am certain it may be to someone out there.
Just sitting around and going through life as you usually would just adding the working or going on blind faith that your working is going to manifest something may not be as fast as this idea does. I have had luck with this before twice and it made it manifest much quicker than the 40 days or full square what I wanted to do.

When you start or do a spell or working take some time afterwards to visualize the energy and feel it. Get a feeling for where the energy is being directed to or where it’s going. If you have time you can go into a deeper meditative state after doing the affirmation and working to do this.

You will or may start to see something in your third eye or mind or feel something intuitively it may work different for different people but you get the point something like this.

Try to gauge where the spell is going or working be aware of it.

Next up take physical actions in accordance to where you see this energy going. To turn the situation in the direction the spell is trying to to get what you desire. Try to get as much info from this as you possibly can in your mind about everything relevant to where this energy is manifesting.

Act on that information that you have received in the physical.

There you go you got what you were doing the working for if it worked out the energy of the working is simply pushing you in that direction and removing obstacles to getting what you desire and attracting it to you.

The working is like a hack in life a cheat in a game kind of. It gives you an advantage based upon where and how the energy is manifesting. If you can gain that information after each day of the working and monitor how it’s going (if you somehow miss any possibility of an opportunity in how it was trying to manifest this may change where this energy is going and how it’s manifesting I am not sure but that never happened in my case but it seems possible) you have even more of an advantage.

One quote I saw somewhere I liked don’t remember who said it was something like this.

“You don’t need to just knock on the doors of opportunity in life you need to kick them in”

Same principal here.

slyscorpion said:
I don’t know if this is helpful to everyone but i am certain it may be to someone out there.
Just sitting around and going through life as you usually would just adding the working or going on blind faith that your working is going to manifest something may not be as fast as this idea does. I have had luck with this before twice and it made it manifest much quicker than the 40 days or full square what I wanted to do.

When you start or do a spell or working take some time afterwards to visualize the energy and feel it. Get a feeling for where the energy is being directed to or where it’s going. If you have time you can go into a deeper meditative state after doing the affirmation and working to do this.

You will or may start to see something in your third eye or mind or feel something intuitively it may work different for different people but you get the point something like this.

Try to gauge where the spell is going or working be aware of it.

Next up take physical actions in accordance to where you see this energy going. To turn the situation in the direction the spell is trying to to get what you desire. Try to get as much info from this as you possibly can in your mind about everything relevant to where this energy is manifesting.

Act on that information that you have received in the physical.

There you go you got what you were doing the working for if it worked out the energy of the working is simply pushing you in that direction and removing obstacles to getting what you desire and attracting it to you.

The working is like a hack in life a cheat in a game kind of. It gives you an advantage based upon where and how the energy is manifesting. If you can gain that information after each day of the working and monitor how it’s going (if you somehow miss any possibility of an opportunity in how it was trying to manifest this may change where this energy is going and how it’s manifesting I am not sure but that never happened in my case but it seems possible) you have even more of an advantage.

One quote I saw somewhere I liked don’t remember who said it was something like this.

“You don’t need to just knock on the doors of opportunity in life you need to kick them in”

Same principal here.

It may work in some cases. I would like to try this. Also I remember reading somewhere either on the main JoS site or on a sermon that after a working is done don't dwell on those thoughts as it can interfere with the energy. Just do it and know that it is working. Though I cannot remember if it was a more specific context or a general advice.
Anyway I should at least try this for a few workings and see how it goes. Thanks for posting this ;)

Gabi1234 said:
What this mean chant the demon names to obtain their powers?

I was talking about things like the money mantra or the sun or venue material square mainly or any other workings that can be done with runes (example gebo kaun sowilo as a sex working or Fehu Odhal Sowilo as a money or material wealth working just an example people can decide what runes to use for things) or any other workings like this where someone is trying to do something in the material. i am mainly talking about white magick since I am not sure this tactic would be good for a person at all in black magick spells as it might connect someone to the energy of it if they did it and didn’t know how to cleanse properly bringing the misfortune of the spell onto them as well.

That is the types of workings I am talking about. I don’t think chanting the Demon names would give anyone any kinds of powers. What it might do is empower a specific part of the soul if it was also used as a spiritual mantra or it might invoke the energy of the demon such as Isis mantra for example. That would not help in what I was talking about though cause no one would likely do that for Material gain or any kind.

Here is my own personal example on how I did what I am trying and I have been doing that with most workings I did for awhile.

A money working back when there was a partial eclipse with moon in Capricorn conjunct Saturn at the time of the eclipse. Before I started the working I thought about what I might be able to do with the energy of the eclipse before hand. I thought this might be able to open up a Job opportunity for me at the time I had no Job since that fits in with Saturn and Capricorn the eclipse made that energy more pronounced at the time.

I started the Money working the regular Mantra with that in mind when starting it. Using the regular affirmation given on the JoS site. After a few day’s of doing it I focused on the energy and tried to feel where it was going. It was not apparent at first at all but about 14 days into the working I saw the energy was trying to go towards getting me a Job at the same place a friend I knew worked at the time. So I applied there and that friend gave me a good reference and I got in and was working till this covid 19 thing.

This is one example.

This is kind of what I mean.

I don’t want to give the other example as it is more personal but this worked in attracting someone to talk to sometimes using a Venus square I focused on where the energy was going visualized the person kind of tried to draw them to me. Then someone started talking to me that looked exactly like what I visualized and had similar traits to what I programmed in it.

This worked two times

This is kind of how I did it and I am doing a working right now where I am trying to do the same thing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back