Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Amazon bans sales of n95 and surgical masks to the general public

Stormblood

Amazon bans sales of n95 and surgical masks to the general public.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/amazon-bans-sale-n95-and-surgical-masks-general-public

Lawsuits on what grounds? lol What Amazon did is like me saying "guests can't smoke inside my house" or "guest need to smoke outside in the balcony". What they are doing is "I'm suing you because it's muh right to do whatever the fuck I want in YOUR house". What morons.

Amazon has banned the sale of N95 and surgical masks to the general public, claiming it would restrict sales to hospitals and government organizations dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic.
Does this mean US hospitals actually buy medical equipment from Amazon? Didn't expect that but makes sense since US hospitals are private, so is healthcare.

Pirate11 said:
Amazon has banned the sale of N95 and surgical masks to the general public, claiming it would restrict sales to hospitals and government organizations dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic.
Does this mean US hospitals actually buy medical equipment from Amazon? Didn't expect that but makes sense since US hospitals are private, so is healthcare.

Seems like that.

On ebay they are also doing the same and removing all mask ads, in opinion it is an attempt to prevent people from getting masks to protect themselves.

Stormblood said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/amazon-bans-sale-n95-and-surgical-masks-general-public

Lawsuits on what grounds? lol What Amazon did is like me saying "guests can't smoke inside my house" or "guest need to smoke outside in the balcony". What they are doing is "I'm suing you because it's muh right to do whatever the fuck I want in YOUR house". What morons.

People will waste money on the paper masks, fake n95s, surgical masks, the things that will actually screw them over, why not ban these as well? Same thing with ebay, kijiji etc.. ads are removed in seconds, this is an entirely jewish agenda at work as they do not want people having protection against this.

They could at-least make it a priority to supply hospitals and leave some for the populace, limit buying amount per address and have inflated prices if they have to so that no one tries price gouging because it's what it is, the sheeple cry it's too expensive because they were in a cave for the last 2 months and wanted to believe everything was alright as they trusted the media, same people who mock preppers and now they're stuck with the bid wars on ebay with insane prices for just 10 packs. There are many other essential workers that have been left out aside from Medics and Police and others who have to work in a public place.

If anyone still did not stock up on masks at this point, the only way to find these masks for sale is to type the product number on ebay but good luck winning those bids.
3m 8210 - N95
3m 8210v - w/ valve
3m 8511 - N95 w/ valve and better face seal
3m 8577 - P95

Specter said:
Stormblood said:

People will waste money on the paper masks, fake n95s, surgical masks, the things that will actually screw them over, why not ban these as well? Same thing with ebay, kijiji etc.. ads are removed in seconds, this is an entirely jewish agenda at work as they do not want people having protection against this.

They could at-least make it a priority to supply hospitals and leave some for the populace, limit buying amount per address and have inflated prices if they have to so that no one tries price gouging because it's what it is, the sheeple cry it's too expensive because they were in a cave for the last 2 months and wanted to believe everything was alright as they trusted the media, same people who mock preppers and now they're stuck with the bid wars on ebay with insane prices for just 10 packs. There are many other essential workers that have been left out aside from Medics and Police and others who have to work in a public place.

If anyone still did not stock up on masks at this point, the only way to find these masks for sale is to type the product number on ebay but good luck winning those bids.
3m 8210 - N95
3m 8210v - w/ valve
3m 8511 - N95 w/ valve and better face seal
3m 8577 - P95

Depending on the country, the administration might already supply law enforcement and military with protective gear, including something that actually works.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back