Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

covid-19 stuff

Truth_shall_be_known said:
what do you think of this?

https://youtu.be/GnwbaZ7j7FM

I've been archiving videos since basically day 1 and I've come across countless recordings of actual hospitals overflowing and riddled with people. It's likely it varies in cities between quantity of infected and the general bias of the citizens as well as steps the hospitals are taking in regards to the pandemic. I went to a hospital myself in my own city just before we were put under quarantine and I'd never seen so few people in that building in my whole life, there were maybe 2 other people in a room usually filled with 50.

Generally people will want to avoid hospitals as a collective desire to avoid getting infected as that is obviously where they will go or end up. Actual people with covid-19 will likely be staying in beds overnight so they obviously cannot be seen from the waiting rooms, etc. Not to mention hospitals aren't just letting in anyone amidst this crisis, the majority of hospitals require that you call ahead of time now to explain your symptoms and they will let you know if you should come into the building, otherwise you will be turned away at the door if you just arrive out of no where. They're being put under strict measures and basically you either better be sick with covid-19 or dying before they let you in, thus waiting rooms with little to no people.

Not to mention that red-headed jew that looks like she's had 6 plastic surgeries in the video and the fact that the channel is spouting xian quotes from the bible, I wouldn't believe this garbage in their claim that everything is a "fraud". Typical xians just looking for something to whine about.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Truth_shall_be_known said:
what do you think of this?

https://youtu.be/GnwbaZ7j7FM

I've been archiving videos since basically day 1 and I've come across countless recordings of actual hospitals overflowing and riddled with people. It's likely it varies in cities between quantity of infected and the general bias of the citizens as well as steps the hospitals are taking in regards to the pandemic. I went to a hospital myself in my own city just before we were put under quarantine and I'd never seen so few people in that building in my whole life, there were maybe 2 other people in a room usually filled with 50.

Generally people will want to avoid hospitals as a collective desire to avoid getting infected as that is obviously where they will go or end up. Actual people with covid-19 will likely be staying in beds overnight so they obviously cannot be seen from the waiting rooms, etc. Not to mention hospitals aren't just letting in anyone amidst this crisis, the majority of hospitals require that you call ahead of time now to explain your symptoms and they will let you know if you should come into the building, otherwise you will be turned away at the door if you just arrive out of no where. They're being put under strict measures and basically you either better be sick with covid-19 or dying before they let you in, thus waiting rooms with little to no people.

Not to mention that red-headed jew that looks like she's had 6 plastic surgeries in the video and the fact that the channel is spouting xian quotes from the bible, I wouldn't believe this garbage in their claim that everything is a "fraud". Typical xians just looking for something to whine about.

Oh damn I didnt even put 2 and 2 together about her being a parisite jew big ass forehead and eyes spread apart as far as the Mariana Trench. disgusting!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back