Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how to visualize myself?

Ok i know this is beginner question but i want to know if i clean my aura correctly. So should i visualize myself to every detail such is head, ears,neck,shoulders,arms,body,legs....?

himmler was a legend said:
Ok i know this is beginner question but i want to know if i clean my aura correctly. So should i visualize myself to every detail such is head, ears,neck,shoulders,arms,body,legs....?

Whatever feels best can vary from person to person but I typically only go into detail when deep cleaning or returning curses. I find the sun to be just an amazing visualization and feeling that resonates within me then focusing on cleaning the chakras and the extensions. Mantras are also great. Find what feels best for you and let that guide you. Hope it helps!!

Visualization is more utilized for directing energy and intent, what's more important is focusing on actually feeling the white-gold energy cleaning you. Feel it's warmth and power burning away/pushing out/destroying any and all negative energy.

The returning curses part 1 method is very effective in cleaning the soul with the descending sun technique. If you find it difficult to visualize and direct then just stick with what works for you.

I do get this problem time to time.
Go slow.
I like to visualise slowly. One hand, legs , through all body parts. And finally the whole body. Try and hold this for a while.
If you still have problems, Raum mantra -40 ( this is from the runes page , but this is if you are short on time. 108 is good too) times and affirm my aura is now clean.
Overtime it does become clean if its not clean already.
Also going into a medium trance helps a lot.
Also I like to picture myself in my mind after vibrating in full white light.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back