Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

healing with "foundation meditation" or "energy meditation"?

My dad has pains in his heel and want to help him, so how to send energy to him, with foundation meditation, where i dont visualize energy only feel the energy or with energy meditation where i visualize energy and send it to him?

Hail Satan!

I find it tricky to help others especially if they aren’t Satanists because they can’t really feel energy. But if you wish, I find it helpful to take that gold energy through the nose down the spine into the solar plexus and direct it out of there. This is used as a basic healing technique.

Before visualize the part to be healed as bright as the Sun to clean, use a mantra or rune for purification if you want.
Try to visualize the energy as a flow of green or white gold energy that with direct exhalation is directed and perceived, after affirmation of healing.
Meditation on energy in the light of the sun is good for raising energy before the operation.

fuoco blu 666 said:
Before visualize the part to be healed as bright as the Sun to clean, use a mantra or rune for purification if you want.
Try to visualize the energy as a flow of green or white gold energy that with direct exhalation is directed and perceived, after affirmation of healing.
Meditation on energy in the light of the sun is good for raising energy before the operation.

Yes, but where do i have to use "foundation meditation" and where "energy meditation"?

Foundation Meditation to direct energy for magic, use Energy Meditation to empower you before the Foundation Meditation for energy direction

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back