Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Birthstrike... Staying childless to save the planet!!

Yagami Light

Website
odysee.com
I just found this shit from an advertisement...
https://www.arte.tv/en/videos/086893-003-A/birthstrike-staying-childless-to-save-the-planet
"BirthStrike are a group of activists that are fighting climate change by not having children. A Fridays for Future for thirtysomethings founded by musician Blythe Pepino, they say that they cannot bring life into a world with impending ‘climate breakdown and civilisation collapse’."
I didn't even watch the whole thing, I just became so fucking angry and sad!

And WHO is the founder of that shit fucking piece of shit SDFJDSOKFLJSDF??!?!
A JEW OF COURSE!!! "Musician" Blythe Pepino. Search for her photos....

God, I'm so fucking ANGRY with crap like that......... I am simply INFURIATED with the jewess BITCH who leads that, but I'm also SO ANGRY at the women who follow her!!! Like, WHAT THE FUCK!!??!

I'm sure that their symbol also has some meaning behind it...

I mean, HEY HEY!! Why not like, USE EUGENICS TO TRY AND SAVE THE PLANET??! Liiiike, what if WHAT IF we actually did our best to become the best version of ourselves, and then find the appropriate partners, who are also close to our genetics and such? (I mean, country of origin etc) Like, like... WHAT IF THIS ACTUALLY WORKED???!!!

Oooh mmyyyyyyy, noooo, ya need to have 0 kids man, otherwise u stoopid.

Yes, of course, how silly of me.

I saw a video about this some time ago, these woman's that follow this shit have all been tramautizated in some ways. So they are all Crazy that is why they follow this jewish "activists".

I don't see Nigeria, Zimbabwe *coughs* Rhodesia, The Congo, or any other African country with hundreds of millions each refusing to have children because their shitholes aren't getting any better (No offense to anyone here from those countries) but Germany with less than 80 Million People has a "Birthstrike Movement"

Remember, if none of those people have kids, you'll have 40 million Germans, then 20 million, then 10 million while the muslim scum go from 1 million to 5 million to 25 million because they have no idea what a fucking condom is.

Ah so nice of them, they should start by going after muslins and orthodox jews who have 5+ kids.

Yagami Light said:
https://www.arte.tv/en/videos/086893-003-A/birthstrike-staying-childless-to-save-the-planet
"BirthStrike are a group of activists that are fighting climate change by not having children. A Fridays for Future for thirtysomethings founded by musician Blythe Pepino, they say that they cannot bring life into a world with impending ‘climate breakdown and civilisation collapse’."

God, I'm so fucking ANGRY with crap like that......... I am simply INFURIATED with the jewess BITCH who leads that, but I'm also SO ANGRY at the women who follow her!!! Like, WHAT THE FUCK!!??!

I mean, HEY HEY!! Why not like, USE EUGENICS TO TRY AND SAVE THE PLANET??! Liiiike, what if WHAT IF we actually did our best to become the best version of ourselves, and then find the appropriate partners, who are also close to our genetics and such? (I mean, country of origin etc) Like, like... WHAT IF THIS ACTUALLY WORKED???!!!

Honestly not surprised.

now lemme say this however and I would like to clarify I'm not supporting not having children to "save the environment" but not exactly sure how we can handle a growing population after awhile when earth can only fit so many people.

Again, I'm not saying not to have children but I do wonder what our limit is. Its just a matter of me being curious not "STOP HAVING CHILDREN" - random jew

Yagami Light said:

But light, we need to teach this to the arabs and Africans. But who is it for ofcourse? The white people.

It's very infuriating. People in my age group are already saying things like no I don't want kids I'll just have fur babies, while the enemy keeps popping kids out left and right, they want our race to go extinct. They hope and dream of a future where they are the only race on the planet. But we and the Gods are fighting for a future where the enemy and their hopes and nightmares will be forever gone. They won't have their way. And The idiots following toxic groups like that, well either they'll wake up and realize they should stop or they won't. It doesn't matter, because things are changing and they will progress for the better, with or without them.

This is just dumb crap that goes along with the vegan and NWO agenda. Despite pretending to just be about childlessness this group explicitly supports open borders and 'housing refugees' in its manifesto too.

Because somehow transforming the latter into first world consumers and producers of waste is gonna like, totally save the planet and Muh Environmentz compared to some evil White child. After all why have kids when you can adopt a 28 year old man?

I agree that White women should be having children but THEY are the chosers and their standards are excessively high. See here:
WHITE NATALITY AS PSYOP

the impossibility of white natality as the primary focus of White activism

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ClBINTC2Uc6x/

I’m glad this type of stuff only seems to effect already ZOGged out idiots in leftist cities and nations. Where I am most white couples are still having atleast 2 children. No one but total ANTIFA and Bernie idiots buy that climate change is going to kill everyone. Another hilarious Jewish hoax.

The vegans promote having no children as well for the same reasons. Women who stay on a vegan diet long enough end up losing their periods and go sterile anyway.

Karnonnos said:
This is just dumb crap that goes along with the vegan and NWO agenda. Despite pretending to just be about childlessness this group explicitly supports open borders and 'housing refugees' in its manifesto too.

Because somehow transforming the latter into first world consumers and producers of waste is gonna like, totally save the planet and Muh Environmentz compared to some evil White child. After all why have kids when you can adopt a 28 year old man?

It's interesting how all these "childless" ads and movements lack diversity.

011119sign.jpg

This was posted in London where whites are the minority and Muslims have the most children, btw.

Shrekelstein said:
It's interesting how all these "childless" ads and movements lack diversity.

011119sign.jpg

This was posted in London where whites are the minority and Muslims have the most children, btw.

Probably posted by them as well seeing as it's been put up regardless that it says crowed and not crowded + the sudden absence of their multi-racial art obsessions in this kind of style of billboard (only white characters for once). Might as well of written it in one of their mud languages as they don't give a shit to bother with spelling even when it's for their own interest. That would be a bit too direct for the supposed over-politeness of white Britons though wouldn't it, need to wait a bit longer for jewboy to give them the greenlight to raid stoopid whitey. YAY indeed, we know of one bracket of the population that's defo gonna be sterilised :twisted:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back