Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

anxiety and fear

Truth4ever

Hello. First of all i'm not asking about getting over any social anxiety or phobias
When i dedicated several years ago i meditated every day and ended up with an odd pain. I would get pain shooting from my head to my tailbone. it would be so bad i wanted to scream and my back would bow. I didn't have seizures or any thing like that just the pain, sometimes it would go from tailbone to head but most of the time it was from my head down my spine. When i stopped meditating the pain attacks stopped. That was a few years ago and i haven't done a lot of meditating since. The thought of having that pain again has created a bit of fear and anxiety. It doesn't help that i feel like i'm falling behind and with all the changes going on in the world i don't want to be left behind.

I do some meditating and i do the rtr's. I know a few ways from the jos site to over come the fear but if i get back to what i did before and the pain returns what should i do? i still have no idea what the pain even was. I don't want to have one of these attacks and have someone assume that i'm having a seizure or something-having that pain and explaining that it's from meditating makes things uncomfortable.

Any advise?
Any HP's have anything to say?

Hail Satan

Have you ever tried Hatha yoga and Kundalini Yoga?
It helps a lot to make the spine more flexible to allow the energy to flow more efficiently.

Maybe the way you would normally meditate makes it so that the energy stays stuck along your spine.
Have you tried to do your meditations lied on your back?

I think you should go gradually and stay on the verge of the pain like when it starts to be a bit painful you stop and go on when you feel like you can without causing you any pain.

I remember at first I had HUGE headaches because of my 6th chakra.

IMO Focusing on your light body while being VOID helps a lot to make the energies flow.
This is what some refer as ''Guarding the ONE''
ONE meaning the Ether, the ethereal body.

Mostly all the time through the day whatever I do a lot of my focus is set on my soul.

Most of the time of focus on my mental body and stay VOID.

I also focus a lot on my light body. (Guarding the ONE)
It's really grounding and soothe me whatever the situation.

Sometimes I focus on my aura especially when I want to draw energy with my breath.
I've been thinking lately that I should focus a lot more frequently on my aura.

https://web.archive.org/web/2015091...ailtosatansvictory666/Splitting_The_Soul.html

Very good advice as i unfortunately suffer from extreme anxiety pesky little thing it is :twisted:

The best way to deal with anxiety and fear, especially in your case, is to confront your fear. Push through it. It's natural to have fear, we are human. I completely agree with Shining Sloth 666 on the approach in which you should take on your meditations. Everyone is different on how they advance which means many experiences. HP Madam Maxine tells us than pain is a part of our advancement toward the Magnum Opus. As Shining Sloth said, yoga and a comfortable position in meditation will allow your body to adjust to the bioelectricity that steadily increases through meditations. Also, take it slow. All of the clergy tell us that if anything becomes overwhelming or too painful, then to stop and rest for a day or so to let yourself adapt. We all have our own pace. You may be doing too much too fast or too early. Good luck!

ALL HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back