Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Covid-19 Fraud Exposed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvL...LY_K-ScsUI5aavcMCog-hZ6To7tbT6QnpsyO92ehCp2k4

The title of the Youtube video "Is covid-19 even real" is a little misleading - the covid-19 is real, but the vast majority of the "confirmed cases of covid-19" are most likely not real.

So not only the statistics of mortality rate due to Covid-19 are false, as admitted by Italy's by the National Institute of Health: ,,only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity – many had two or three.” but the statistics of the statistics of the "confirmed cases of coronavirus" are a total fraud as well, because of the tests they are using...

Coronavirus has existed for decades (at least). Under normal circumstances, we do not test for a particular virus type if someone has viral pneumonia, or a flu. But now they are "testing" for coronaviruses, through fraudulent coronavirus tests that cannot discern between COVID-19, and the other types of coronaviruses that are harmless, and they are telling us that they are "finding" COVID-19...

I know that some people would argue that people are actually dying and that in Italy "there are so many deaths that military trucks have to take them away" and so on, but keep in mind that even according to their official, exaggerated statistics, the coronavirus mortality rate is lower than the seasonal flu...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qwiyxedC_o Another extremely informative video... Dr. Wolfgang Vodarg is not some random "conspiracy theorist" on the internet... He is a former chairman of the health sub-committee at the Council of Europe. In 2009, during the so called swine flu outbreak, they planned to do exactly the same thing - create a mass panic due to the 'pandemic' so they can then blame the economic crisis of 2008 to the swine flu, and at the same time to make the crisis worse. Dr. Wolfgang Vodarg is the man who exposed them and stopped this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back