Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Restarting 40 days training meditation / and energy issues /

Ravenheart666

So I long avoided this argument because I was afraid of influencing people as sensitive as I was, but I realized if it's not talked through it's not like it will solve itself.

Basically every time I want to absorb energy as in the training , instead of absorbing awesome Natural Thundery like energy (Satanic , may I use the term to give ppl an idea) I have the impression that I'm absorbing filth from my ambient instead. i mean , sure , untill not so long ago I had constant issues and pressure from the enemy and now because I'm trying seriously to get back in a disciplined manner I found out this little obstacle. Is it only mental ? Is like only because I'm afraid of said filth I'm anticipating and therefore ''absorb'' it (where at that point I would just halt the exercise and start over again)?

I just want to understand what a normal mental process would be like meanwhile absorbing Positive and Awesome Natural energy , what you guys actually visualize meanwhile doing it , and if there's any suggestions you may have , they're very welcomed. Thank you in advance for reading and May Satan's Wisdom be with you.

Ravenheart666 said:
So I long avoided this argument because I was afraid of influencing people as sensitive as I was, but I realized if it's not talked through it's not like it will solve itself.

Basically every time I want to absorb energy as in the training , instead of absorbing awesome Natural Thundery like energy (Satanic , may I use the term to give ppl an idea) I have the impression that I'm absorbing filth from my ambient instead. i mean , sure , untill not so long ago I had constant issues and pressure from the enemy and now because I'm trying seriously to get back in a disciplined manner I found out this little obstacle. Is it only mental ? Is like only because I'm afraid of said filth I'm anticipating and therefore ''absorb'' it (where at that point I would just halt the exercise and start over again)?

I just want to understand what a normal mental process would be like meanwhile absorbing Positive and Awesome Natural energy , what you guys actually visualize meanwhile doing it , and if there's any suggestions you may have , they're very welcomed. Thank you in advance for reading and May Satan's Wisdom be with you.

This is common and I dealt with it frequently with I was new several years ago. It's just a lack of mental discipline and you may need more grounding or practice in controlling/directing energy, that's really all there is to it. It's not an attack, it's just lack of training in directing your focus. Confidence helps with control as well, so if you're lacking in this or are doubting your spiritual capabilities, then what is happening with you is a common way it manifests.

Void Meditation helps with disciplining the mind and your focus, you can practice with this.

Additionally if you are struggling to visualize positive energy such as white-gold, you can look at images such as these to help associate the colour on the astral:

1.jpg

E2Doqu0.jpg

Gold-Light-Background1.jpg

You can use this image method for a time until you learn to discipline yourself better, but you must practice to be able to do these things on your own. Eventually you will find you no longer need this method, see it as nothing more than training wheels. Do practice with void meditation, and in time you'll get better with self-control and self-discipline and gain more confidence in your abilities.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Ravenheart666 said:

This is common and I dealt with it frequently with I was new several years ago. It's just a lack of mental discipline and you may need more grounding or practice in controlling/directing energy, that's really all there is to it. It's not an attack, it's just lack of training in directing your focus. Confidence helps with control as well, so if you're lacking in this or are doubting your spiritual capabilities, then what is happening with you is a common way it manifests.

Void Meditation helps with disciplining the mind and your focus, you can practice with this.

Additionally if you are struggling to visualize positive energy such as white-gold, you can look at images such as these to help associate the colour on the astral:

1.jpg

E2Doqu0.jpg

Gold-Light-Background1.jpg

You can use this image method for a time until you learn to discipline yourself better, but you must practice to be able to do these things on your own. Eventually you will find you no longer need this method, see it as nothing more than training wheels. Do practice with void meditation, and in time you'll get better with self-control and self-discipline and gain more confidence in your abilities.

Thanks this was of big help.

I used to struggle with the same thing. I used to think it was just me. I find it helpful to shine a light on me with my eyes closed like a non LED bulb or the sun. It also helps to have a specific target u want to land that filth on. Whether it be the pope someone you hate or the jews it has helped me. Another thing I do to reinforce no absorbing the filth back in it feeling the swirl of energy around me and deflecting it on all sides

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back