Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Important, We should spam Rtrs in September, Day of mass prayer. please read!!

RavenSky666

https://www.charismanews.com/culture/80326-jonathan-cahn-calls-for-national-day-of-prayer-and-repentance-the-return

Above is an article a xian family member of mine posted. Calling for a mass day of prayer in the United states in September 26th of this year.

Here's a piece of the article for those who don't wish to click on the link,

"The Return," the National and Global Day of Prayer and Repentance, on Sept. 26, 2020, 40 days before the election and on the 400th anniversary of the sailing of the Mayflower.
The day will center on a gathering at the National Mall in Washington, D.C., based on 2 Chronicles 7:14. Joining Cahn in The Return are some of the most influential evangelical leaders from across the United States, from Dr. James Dobson to Pat Robertson; Billy Graham's daughter, Anne Graham Lotz; Martin Luther King's niece, Alveda King; Kevin Jessup; Michele Bachmann; Marcus Lamb; Bishop Harry Jackson; Gordon Robertson—and many, many more."

I feel we should all spam the Rtrs on this day! Who's with me?

This day of prayer was created by a messianic jew
It's very important that we all join together to fight this on the 26th. Many people will be home, it takes place on a Saturday. The enemy will have plenty of time to pray and pull this off, but many of us will be home as well. If we all spam the rtrs in retaliation we can and will be able to take them down and drown out their efforts. Please write down and remember this date. We have plenty of time to prepare.

Yeah we should but that’s like 5 months away so we should probably focus on things going on right now their holiday starts two days from then. The 25th may be a great time to start spamming the rtr then continue as long as they are doing their Bs though. The other thing maybe someone can come up with some kind of group ritual outside of this sometime during Mars Retrograde (starts the 9th) to even further send all the curses they do back at them while blessing those who fight the Jews or something. I don’t know how this could be done but it sounds like it’s something that could be used to make that holiday backfire on them and turn it around back at them since the theme of their holiday at that time is the opposite of what I said (Yom Kippur Rosh Hashanna and all that other shit sending bad karma and any negative energy from their actions stuck on their souls out onto gentiles and blessing Jews) and the energy of Mars retrograde tends in itself to make black magick backfire back at the sender.

I agree, and I've been focusing on the now, and what's important currently. I understand that what I'm sharing takes place much later I just thought I should share this seeing as I found it out recently. I know it's far away. I just feel we should be aware of it. And write it down so when the time comes we will already know about it and we can work against it! :)

If a member of your family is doing that stupid kind of stuff it makes no difference to us as a whole. Sure enough good thing you give headsup _ there's nothing really that big to be concerned about...the thoughtform is collapsing, and the sheep is panicking and throwing some ''sincere'' concern ...

If a member of your family is doing that stupid kind of stuff it makes no difference to us as a whole. Sure enough good thing you give headsup _ there's nothing really that big to be concerned about...the thoughtform is collapsing, and the sheep is panicking and throwing some ''sincere'' concern ...

RavenSky666 said:
https://www.charismanews.com/culture/80326-jonathan-cahn-calls-for-national-day-of-prayer-and-repentance-the-return

Above is an article a xian family member of mine posted. Calling for a mass day of prayer in the United states in September 26th of this year.

"The Return," the National and Global Day of Prayer and Repentance, on Sept. 26, 2020, 40 days before the election and on the 400th anniversary of the sailing of the Mayflower.
The day will center on a gathering at the National Mall in Washington, D.C., based on 2 Chronicles 7:14. Joining Cahn in The Return are some of the most influential evangelical leaders from across the United States, from Dr. James Dobson to Pat Robertson; Billy Graham's daughter, Anne Graham Lotz; Martin Luther King's niece, Alveda King; Kevin Jessup; Michele Bachmann; Marcus Lamb; Bishop Harry Jackson; Gordon Robertson—and many, many more."

Thanks for the headsup. Will need a reminder around then.

RavenSky666 said:

Oh and guess what? Their yom kippur is sep 27-28 this year.

Ah it's no wonder why they chose that day then.
I was wondering why the 26th had significance to them. Disgusting.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back