Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Problem With White Light

Wayofthegods

So one read this.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color_Meditation.html

Then maxine also mention, white deflects. So if you want to be left alone, clean your Aura. So if you clean your Aura and dont put in a different color. Guess what that means? You're gonna be alone all the time.

I was putting red in my Aura everyday, when I attracted someone to me.

Aldrick said:
So one read this.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color_Meditation.html

Then maxine also mention, white deflects. So if you want to be left alone, clean your Aura. So if you clean your Aura and dont put in a different color. Guess what that means? You're gonna be alone all the time.

This is why you want to emphasize gold along with the white. Gold brings fortune, is a very positive colour and attracts positive things to you. It will make people enjoy your presence, more inclined to do favours for you and generally gives you a more positive vibe.

When it comes to constantly using white and gold coloured energy, there is one thing that I feel should be mentioned. Gold is very positive and if all else fails white contains every colour you need...

... every colour except for black.

Black is a very powerful colour. It is a defensive colour, it helps to ground one's self and it binds negative forces. If you constantly focus on only white and gold too intensely and for too long, you offset this one single colour of which is the only one not included. Now naturally you ground yourself on material matters such as playing video games, reading a book, exercising or just general physical activies, so it's not a major issue. Unless you're someone like me.

If you largely incorporate these energies into yourself on an extreme and lengthy basis day by day and don't provide yourself ample grounding room, this leads to a lot of senselessness, delusion, lack of self-control where your wildest aspects come forth with no filter, and this can prove to be detrimental to your perceptions. This was a large mistake I had made in the past of which I needed someone to point it out to me before I finally realized it. Looking back now though I can see just how... bizarre I was behaving.

If you ever focus on black energy or even the earth element and it suddenly feels like you found an oasis in the desert, then your soul is starving for it's properties and you need grounding. This goes for pretty much anything your soul is lacking or needing. If you're advanced enough and open enough, you will feel that need, which is not too dissimilar to hunger or thirst.

Aldrick said:
So one read this.

are you cleaning your aura with white energy? Why not white-gold?

White colour can be used for cleaning your Aura and that is OK, but yes, you should be careful with it because it reflects. Unless one is more able to use colours, and shades of colours, accurately, they should use white-gold or maybe bright/shiny/glistening gold mostly to clean their Aura and in their Aura of Protection, but also use white to give it a good blast every now and then. "Every now and then" certainly would be individual, so I wouldn't hazard a guess, nor hazard giving any advice, as to how often it should or should not be done.

Needless to say, it appears that some who come to Spiritual Satanism newly in this life, and possibly newly entirely for the first time ever in any of their lives, sooner or later they tend to end up being either more lonely or secluded or having more time to themselves. Cleaning their Aura and bulding up their Aura of Protection obviously cleans it and helps to protect them, so that removes and deflects and cleases any crappy energies; like attracts like, so it makes sense that they might seem to be less social sooner or later. This may be difficult for some who are very social and are better when they are around others, but it can be like a pendulim swinging back and forth until it reaches an equilibrium, a balance - and the mage can then attract positive and beneficial people into their life, which is a good thing in the long-run. Many people look only to the short-term, and don't prepare for the future. Use having a job as an example - a lot of people are something like 1 or 2 payslips/weekly or monthly wage pays away from bankruptcy; translate this into Spiritual terms and it is similar. They may become more lonely at first, but that is an opportunity for them to improve themselves so that they can rely on their own efforts and do anything themselves which they wish, so that they can create better things for themselves and be better themselves; others won't do it for them. Unforutnately, Spiritual Satanism isn't for everyone... but if they can overcome the temporary possible-loneliness/isolation/non-social-ness, then they can go on stronger, bigger, better.

Aldrick said:
So one read this.

No? Cleaning your aura attracts positivity from the people around you, you use white-gold light instead of just white. Light colours are associated with the Sun which is electric and works in that sense so it doesn't mean having a strong bright aura only visualising light colours drives people away, in fact for attraction it is much better than working with black or red. Black conceals and hides you and red is far more individualistic and masculine, abrasive, offensive. Green instead of red, Gold and white instead of black- which should be pretty basic for Aldrick Strickland whom I guess you are imitating now cos you've stolen his profile picture. Nice work trying to tell people not to clean their aura as well schlomo.

Fuck off.

Cartman1997 said:
Thank you for this, brother Aldrick!

You're welcome. Just remember to work other colors in there. We forget basic things on the site. I believe where she talked about using it to isolate yourself was in a Yahoo newsletter Sermon.

I would post it as well. But I cant remember where that was at lol.

Aldrick said:
Cartman1997 said:
Thank you for this, brother Aldrick!

You're welcome. Just remember to work other colors in there. We forget basic things on the site. I believe where she talked about using it to isolate yourself was in a Yahoo newsletter Sermon.

I would post it as well. But I cant remember where that was at lol.

Shit if you are Aldrick I apologise fuck I can't take that down :oops: . I have a lot of respect for you and learnt a lot from your astrology videos a few years ago. Sorry about that. I just didn't feel like it was you idk.

I think in one of her youtube audios she says that putting white on the soul can keep people away, maybe i’m wrong though.

But every time I clean my aura, it makes more radiant and confident and people want to be around me more and it seems like they think more positively about me.

I think it’s kind of a mind thing. what you think about in meditation can manifest. so if you’re cleaning your aura and are kind of worried about it repelling people away, it probably/possibly will.

13th_Wolf said:
Aldrick said:
So one read this.

No? Cleaning your aura attracts positivity from the people around you, you use white-gold light instead of just white. Light colours are associated with the Sun which is electric and works in that sense so it doesn't mean having a strong bright aura only visualising light colours drives people away, in fact for attraction it is much better than working with black or red. Black conceals and hides you and red is far more individualistic and masculine, abrasive, offensive. Green instead of red, Gold and white instead of black- which should be pretty basic for Aldrick Strickland whom I guess you are imitating now cos you've stolen his profile picture. Nice work trying to tell people not to clean their aura as well schlomo.

Fuck off.

https://youtu.be/3MkwfnXLmio

13th_Wolf said:
Aldrick said:
So one read this.

Fuck off.

Gah, shit I'm so sorry it is you I apologise :oops: . I just went with my feelings right there, nothing to do with you Aldrick I have a lot of respect for you. I actually got a lot from your astrology videos a few years ago when I was first learning- Fuck XD. Bad first impressions ow. Hopefully I'll get a second run if the JoS meets up one day lol.

Omfg the irony of what is below my name :lol: time to heed it

13th_Wolf said:
13th_Wolf said:
Aldrick said:
So one read this.

Fuck off.

Gah, shit I'm so sorry it is you I apologise :oops: . I just went with my feelings right there, nothing to do with you Aldrick I have a lot of respect for you. I actually got a lot from your astrology videos a few years ago when I was first learning- Fuck XD. Bad first impressions ow. Hopefully I'll get a second run if the JoS meets up one day lol.

Omfg the irony of what is below my name :lol: time to heed it

It's okay brother! Lol

I'm not upset. That's really sweet of you to say. Thank you for defending my name against infiltrators. I could see how it would look like that.

Love ya wolf's :p

Interesting question.

You guys using the auric colors are you "programming" them? or are you simply switching your aura to that color?

In other words what exactly happens if you put on the color and not program it? does it affect reality or does it require intent?

FancyMancy said:
...white light occasional blasting..

Let me get this correct every once in a while perhaps once every few weeks or so. White light cleaning of Aura and Chakras PLUS absorbing white light to build white auras of protection, correct?

This is what I perform with white-gold energy, visual cleaning of aura/chakras, occasional 36-72 Surya with white-gold. For auras of protection several breaths of normal white-gold protective energy plus program, several breaths of white-gold solar protective energy, several breaths of white-gold for aura strengthening from how to use the aura, several breaths of white-gold for the 3 affirmation of My aura is now constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling etc.etc., several breaths of white-gold solar plus 10 breaths 10 affirmations of "I am now always totally, safe and protected at all times and in every way". And finally several breaths of solar white-gold and 3 breaths 3 affirmations of "I am now always totally safe, secure, protected and fine in every way and at all times".

Are you implying once in a blue moon I should perform these but with white light as a measurement of cleaning more deeply as well as adding color energy to my aura so that it may achieve better results as white-light contains all the colors?

Ghost in the Machine said:
Aldrick said:
So one read this.

This is why you want to emphasize gold along with the white. Gold brings fortune, is a very positive colour and attracts positive things to you. It will make people enjoy your presence, more inclined to do favours for you and generally gives you a more positive vibe.

When it comes to constantly using white and gold coloured energy, there is one thing that I feel should be mentioned. Gold is very positive and if all else fails white contains every colour you need...

Black is a very powerful colour. It is a defensive colour, it helps to ground one's self and it binds negative forces. If you constantly focus on only white and gold too intensely and for too long, you offset this one single colour of which is the only one not included. Now naturally you ground yourself on material matters such as playing video games, reading a book, exercising or just general physical activies, so it's not a major issue. Unless you're someone like me.

If you largely incorporate these energies into yourself on an extreme and lengthy basis day by day and don't provide yourself ample grounding room, this leads to a lot of senselessness, delusion, lack of self-control where your wildest aspects come forth with no filter, and this can prove to be detrimental to your perceptions. This was a large mistake I had made in the past of which I needed someone to point it out to me before I finally realized it. Looking back now though I can see just how... bizarre I was behaving.

If you ever focus on black energy or even the earth element and it suddenly feels like you found an oasis in the desert, then your soul is starving for it's properties and you need grounding. This goes for pretty much anything your soul is lacking or needing. If you're advanced enough and open enough, you will feel that need, which is not too dissimilar to hunger or thirst.

I remember maxine mentioning,someone putting black in their aura all the time and it spelled disaster for them. I'm curious to use it now though, especially with void.

Like is it bad, or just too much can be bad?

Aldrick said:

I remember maxine mentioning,someone putting black in their aura all the time and it spelled disaster for them. I'm curious to use it now though, especially with void.

If you overuse a colour too much even if it's for a good purpose, there's eventually going to be an imbalance that will be reached beyond a certain threshold which will manifest the colours negative properties. Usually other colours keep each other in balance to 'protect' one another from these negative properties. For example let's use red and blue.

Red incites passion, energy, strength and power; But on it's own or at a much higher octave with no forceful direction, it will also incite accidents, fire, disaster, bloodshed and influence violence. Blue is the opposite of red, it incites serenity, calm, harmony, knowledge, inner peace and protection; But on it's own or when overpowering all else with no direction, it will also incite sadness, despair, hopelessness, coldness, lack of sympathy and depression. When you maintain a balance between these two, they both prevent each others negative aspects whilst enforcing all the positives. Because you see the positive aspects of blue completely counter the negative aspects of red, and the positives of red completely counter the negatives of blue.

Think of it as the energies of a planet on it's own. Let's bully Saturn, I still hold a grudge against it despite it being my favourite planet. Saturn is a greater malefic, on it's own and when empowered in an individuals chart, it's one hell of a nightmare planet to have controlling your life. If you look at it's rulerships, it has very few positives.

Now this is when Saturn overpowers all other forces and energies, when it's the higher influence, just like an overused colour, it is extremely enabled to cause immense suffering and hardships. But if another planet offsets these negative properties just like using an opposite colour and quells them or balances them, such as a planet like the Sun, Venus or Jupiter of which are benefic planets, then Saturn is not able to so easily manifest it's negative aspects because they are being countered by these benefit planets, only enabling Saturn's positive traits.

Of course not everyone has that fortune of having balanced planets in their natal chart. But with colours you can control these balances. Hopefully this helps make more sense of things.

Darksage666 said:
I think in one of her youtube audios she says that putting white on the soul can keep people away, maybe i’m wrong though.
I can remember reading using white in your Aura can keep people away, but using white in your Soul to clean it thoroughly is OK.

But every time I clean my aura, it makes more radiant and confident and people want to be around me more and it seems like they think more positively about me.

I think it’s kind of a mind thing. what you think about in meditation can manifest. so if you’re cleaning your aura and are kind of worried about it repelling people away, it probably/possibly will.
Intention and visualisation is also important and does play a part in Magickal workings, as well as the Energies used and the affirmation.

Gear88 said:
FancyMancy said:

Let me get this correct every once in a while perhaps once every few weeks or so. White light cleaning of Aura and Chakras PLUS absorbing white light to build white auras of protection, correct?

This is what I perform with white-gold energy, visual cleaning of aura/chakras, occasional 36-72 Surya with white-gold. For auras of protection several breaths of normal white-gold protective energy plus program, several breaths of white-gold solar protective energy, several breaths of white-gold for aura strengthening from how to use the aura, several breaths of white-gold for the 3 affirmation of My aura is now constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling etc.etc., several breaths of white-gold solar plus 10 breaths 10 affirmations of "I am now always totally, safe and protected at all times and in every way". And finally several breaths of solar white-gold and 3 breaths 3 affirmations of "I am now always totally safe, secure, protected and fine in every way and at all times".

Are you implying once in a blue moon I should perform these but with white light as a measurement of cleaning more deeply as well as adding color energy to my aura so that it may achieve better results as white-light contains all the colors?
Like I said immediately after that - "Every now and then" certainly would be individual, so I wouldn't hazard a guess, nor hazard giving any advice, as to how often it should or should not be done.

I am saying that white colour is reflective and can push people and things away, so it should be used carefully. If anyone wants to be alone, then use white exclusively, but I would not recommend that for reasons of loneliness and mental health, but also for reasons that white contains all other colours, except for black & except for grey, so the other colours with it could build up and affect you in ways, depending on what each colour can be used for, which you didn't anticipate. Say your Soul and Astrology currently is that the properties of red affect you negatively, then using white only will incorporate all of these colours minus black & grey, and if you don't keep the red-property things in-line, then they will cause either problems or solutions - but they have not been programmed nor directed.

I think we can think of using white colour as using all of the non-black and definitely non-grey colours at once, taking a bit of red, a bit of orange, a bit of yellow, a bit of green, a bit of blue, a bit of indigo, a bit of violet and a bit of the other shades, as well, and putting them all into our Aura and then affirming only 1 thing "I am safe..."; but if, as I said, red affects you negatively, all of the build-up of red would have an effect sooner or later. Maybe red would seem like it is good at first, but then it becomes a lot more red and then that becomes too much. Like chocolate is tasty, but then you can still have too much of it.

Aldrick said:
Aldrick said:
So one read this.

There must be balance. If one of your legs are chopped off, you'll not be able to perform properly.

I might suggest, although I am not, to use gold more. As Ghost in the Machine said, gold is a positive, helpful colour, and it is of the Sun - without the Sun, we'd all freeze and the Planet would be baren and lifeless. Speaking about balance - Mercury and Pluto are out-of-balance, or you might say out-of-bounds. Earth, in the "Goldilocks" Zone* is correct and life teems with energy. Besudes, LORD Satan's Aura is gold, and He is well-protected. It would not be 100% the same for us, though, because of our location in the galaxy and the properties of our star, etc., but we can still take things from it to help us.

If I am incorrect in any of this, then I am sure someone will correct me.

*Goldilocks was not "just right"; Baby Bear was. Stupid "scientists".

Aldrick said:

If you overuse a colour too much even if it's for a good purpose, there's eventually going to be an imbalance that will be reached beyond a certain threshold which will manifest the colours negative properties. Usually other colours keep each other in balance to 'protect' one another from these negative properties.
You gave me an idea for what to use as an example - specific types of theme park ride -

hr6Oin4.png

TDeRoRr.png

BQDPlD3.png

1ROyKp9.png

It might not explain it properly, but you can see there is a balance with the arms. If all but one of the arms were gone, it would be unbalanced and rather dangerous.

Red incites passion, energy, strength and power; But on it's own or at a much higher octave with no forceful direction, it will also incite accidents, fire, disaster, bloodshed and influence violence. Blue is the opposite of red, it incites serenity, calm, harmony, knowledge, inner peace and protection; But on it's own or when overpowering all else with no direction, it will also incite sadness, despair, hopelessness, coldness, lack of sympathy and depression. When you maintain a balance between these two, they both prevent each others negative aspects whilst enforcing all the positives. Because you see the positive aspects of blue completely counter the negative aspects of red, and the positives of red completely counter the negatives of blue.
In your example, because red+blue=purple, would you suggest or recommend using purple to balance them? Purple is a difficult colour to control, but then also it might be violet which is also different. Perhaps one should use, again in your example, affirmations for the positive aspects of red and also affirmations for the positive aspects of blue, e.g. "(in a safe...way) the properties of red", while visualising red around/in you, "are ... and is/are in perfect balance within all relevant aspects/within all aspects of my life" and then the same for blue. I might expect to do the blue working a bit later, so as not to dilute the red working.

FancyMancy said:
In your example, because red+blue=purple, would you suggest or recommend using purple to balance them? Purple is a difficult colour to control, but then also it might be violet which is also different. Perhaps one should use, again in your example, affirmations for the positive aspects of red and also affirmations for the positive aspects of blue, e.g. "(in a safe...way) the properties of red", while visualising red around/in you, "are ... and is/are in perfect balance within all relevant aspects/within all aspects of my life" and then the same for blue. I might expect to do the blue working a bit later, so as not to dilute the red working.

This wouldn't necessarily work because purple is still but one colour without all of the others to balance it out. Purple is not of the spectrum of say, yellow, or green, too much purple will offset these colours. Purple is also it's own separate spectrum. Blue and red can create purple, but this is not the same in that the colours are suddenly 'merged' to contain both properties, whether it creates something entirely different. Purple is the spectrum between red and blue, rather when combining colours it would make more sense to mix red and purple, or purple and blue as they fade into each other.

This is the same concept with the colour grey which is between the spectrum of white and black and is it's own separate colour, because we all know grey is deathly harmful so you're obviously not getting a positive balance of the properties of black and white. Silver is also not a blend of white and grey, it is just a different spectrum of white, like the differences between indigo and purple.

If you want to use the properties of red and purple, you would use red violet or magenta. You see you have to find that blend between the two. Unfortunately not all colours can be blended like this. Yellow and blue for example, there is no 'fade between' to focus on as they create green, this is the same with blue and red. For this just spend a few minutes with one colour and then switch to the other colour and spend a few minutes on that one. Use them separately.

When working with colour energy like this you have to take into account the differentiations as well. Although it appears to be of it's own colour you still have to see them as separate and direct them this way in order to acquire both their properties. For example, I was dealing with terrible inflammation pain about a month ago, it was agonizing and it was because of my high fire element acting up, but I didn't know yet that it was because of my element so I didn't know to use water to quell it. It was horrific agony in my legs I legit collapsed because of it. I asked Satan for help in desperation and suddenly got a flash vision of being engulfed in the seafoam colour. I started using it and within roughly 10 minutes the pain went away.

Now blue is of the water element, so it helped to quell my fire in this aspect of which made me realize that the inflammation was caused by my fire in the first place, and green is an anti-inflammatory, so it also helped majorly. However... blue and green mixed together creates cyan. Cyan is nothing more than a lighter spectrum of blue, so I would have been entirely without the anti-inflammatory of green. You have to 'fade' into the next colour spectrum to be able to obtain the aspects of both colours. Seafoam is the 'inbetween' fade between green and blue. Look at seafoam and cyan in comparison:

Cyan
Cyan.png

Seafoam
Seafoam.png

With seafoam you more clearly see the blend of blue and green, and while using this colour you have to recognize that it is the two colours mixed together and not it's own colour. This way you can still obtain properties of both colours. It just helps to visualize one colour instead of trying to mix blue and green in your aura at the same time, which is more dis-harmonic and difficult to visualize than just having the one colour comprised of both.

Hopefully this makes sense.

FancyMancy said:
Darksage666 said:
I can remember reading using white in your Aura can keep people away, but using white in your Soul to clean it thoroughly is OK.

Intention and visualisation is also important and does play a part in Magickal workings, as well as the Energies used and the affirmation.

Gear88 said:
FancyMancy said:

Like I said immediately after that - "Every now and then" certainly would be individual, so I wouldn't hazard a guess, nor hazard giving any advice, as to how often it should or should not be done.

I am saying that white colour is reflective and can push people and things away, so it should be used carefully. If anyone wants to be alone, then use white exclusively, but I would not recommend that for reasons of loneliness and mental health, but also for reasons that white contains all other colours, except for black & except for grey, so the other colours with it could build up and affect you in ways, depending on what each colour can be used for, which you didn't anticipate. Say your Soul and Astrology currently is that the properties of red affect you negatively, then using white only will incorporate all of these colours minus black & grey, and if you don't keep the red-property things in-line, then they will cause either problems or solutions - but they have not been programmed nor directed.

I think we can think of using white colour as using all of the non-black and definitely non-grey colours at once, taking a bit of red, a bit of orange, a bit of yellow, a bit of green, a bit of blue, a bit of indigo, a bit of violet and a bit of the other shades, as well, and putting them all into our Aura and then affirming only 1 thing "I am safe..."; but if, as I said, red affects you negatively, all of the build-up of red would have an effect sooner or later. Maybe red would seem like it is good at first, but then it becomes a lot more red and then that becomes too much. Like chocolate is tasty, but then you can still have too much of it.

Aldrick said:

There must be balance. If one of your legs are chopped off, you'll not be able to perform properly.

I might suggest, although I am not, to use gold more. As Ghost in the Machine said, gold is a positive, helpful colour, and it is of the Sun - without the Sun, we'd all freeze and the Planet would be baren and lifeless. Speaking about balance - Mercury and Pluto are out-of-balance, or you might say out-of-bounds. Earth, in the "Goldilocks" Zone* is correct and life teems with energy. Besudes, LORD Satan's Aura is gold, and He is well-protected. It would not be 100% the same for us, though, because of our location in the galaxy and the properties of our star, etc., but we can still take things from it to help us.

If I am incorrect in any of this, then I am sure someone will correct me.

*Goldilocks was not "just right"; Baby Bear was. Stupid "scientists".

Oh ofcourse use light! This posted was not about not using white or white golden. But realizing. Hey I cleaned my Aura. Now I'm lonely...oh let use another color.

Then all of a sudden people show up. It works.

Damn GitM, your on a roll.

Anyways I've been for the past several months absorbing sky blue energy for weight loss. I'm not fat or anything just wanting to flatten my stomach. Not that my belly is protruding or anything in fact even my family says my stomach is better than most people around, hell even themselves.

So if I've been pumping several breaths of sky blue and programming it as "I am breathing in sky blue energy that is now speeding up my metabolism and now causing me to loss excess body fat in a safe, healthy, happy, and positive way for me". Along with more sky blue breaths "My excess body fat is now used up and now removed from me in a S.., H.., H.., and P.. way for me."(hopefully you guys understand the contraction of the positive clause).

So has that created an imbalance of color?

I've actually worked with a lot of color energy these past probably nearing 4 or 5 months now. Such as silver, sky blue, red, gold, and obviously the normal white-gold for cleaning/protection.

Should I drop using the colors or pursue other colors? I honestly have nothing really concrete or desiring, I simply meditate and perform very minute magick. Like for example Full Chakra meditation using Necronomicon god names and programming the energy to help the chakra. Yoga I barely know what to program I've been simply programming it as an aura of protection "The yogic energies are now building an aura of protection around me. This aura protects me at all times and in every way".

I don't really have a tangible goal or any concrete desires. Not really sure if there is magick to help with a purpose or discovering ones desires to change. Not that I don't want to change just at this point in my life and the way the World is there really isn't any wants or needs. Only major working I'm performing is GitM's auric attractor for survival. 5 minutes of breathing in White-Gold light from the sun, 10 affirmations of "In a safe, healthy, happy, and positive way for me my aura is now constantly and continuously bringing to me everything I need to survive happily and comfortably". And then 5 minutes of directing/visualizing.

So should I drop the kinda pathetic magick rituals and focus on something else. I honestly do these color magick rituals out of boredom. I don't feel like meditation session is enough to quell my insatiable spiritual desires. So yes I do have the whole running before crawling situation or jumping ahead of myself.

Any thoughts to this?

Gear88 said:
Damn GitM, your on a roll.

Anyways I've been for the past several months absorbing sky blue energy for weight loss. I'm not fat or anything just wanting to flatten my stomach. Not that my belly is protruding or anything in fact even my family says my stomach is better than most people around, hell even themselves.

So if I've been pumping several breaths of sky blue and programming it as "I am breathing in sky blue energy that is now speeding up my metabolism and now causing me to loss excess body fat in a safe, healthy, happy, and positive way for me". Along with more sky blue breaths "My excess body fat is now used up and now removed from me in a S.., H.., H.., and P.. way for me."(hopefully you guys understand the contraction of the positive clause).

So has that created an imbalance of color?

I've actually worked with a lot of color energy these past probably nearing 4 or 5 months now. Such as silver, sky blue, red, gold, and obviously the normal white-gold for cleaning/protection.

Should I drop using the colors or pursue other colors? I honestly have nothing really concrete or desiring, I simply meditate and perform very minute magick. Like for example Full Chakra meditation using Necronomicon god names and programming the energy to help the chakra. Yoga I barely know what to program I've been simply programming it as an aura of protection "The yogic energies are now building an aura of protection around me. This aura protects me at all times and in every way".

I don't really have a tangible goal or any concrete desires. Not really sure if there is magick to help with a purpose or discovering ones desires to change. Not that I don't want to change just at this point in my life and the way the World is there really isn't any wants or needs. Only major working I'm performing is GitM's auric attractor for survival. 5 minutes of breathing in White-Gold light from the sun, 10 affirmations of "In a safe, healthy, happy, and positive way for me my aura is now constantly and continuously bringing to me everything I need to survive happily and comfortably". And then 5 minutes of directing/visualizing.

So should I drop the kinda pathetic magick rituals and focus on something else. I honestly do these color magick rituals out of boredom. I don't feel like meditation session is enough to quell my insatiable spiritual desires. So yes I do have the whole running before crawling situation or jumping ahead of myself.

Any thoughts to this?

Colour energy is good to utilize for programmed purposes as an exterior effect separate from the construct of the soul and if anything goes wrong regarding the colour then it's not a result manifested from yourself but manifested from the 'tool'/programmed energy of the colour.

It's when you take colours into your soul and aura (not a separate aura for a specific purpose but your actual foundational aura 'self') then this is where you want to pay more attention as this is where colours affect you on a more personal and existential level. There's a difference to outside programmed colour energy and altering your soul's colour balance. Entire personalities can be altered and changed with colour energy but this is a very specific craft on it's own. When you take colours into yourself you're playing with several scales/dials/settings, whatever makes sense to you, and manipulating a balance in your soul to go in favour of a specific goal in mind.

Those with a more active red for example or if you raise your red a little bit have lots of energy, passion, courage and determination, but when this red is too high compared to other colours there is short-temperament, quick agitation, anger, hatred and it tends to draw accidents to occur which can be as small as stubbing your toe on furniture... if you ever notice people who are angry a lot they have a lot of unfortunate and unlucky things happen to them, their red is too high and is influencing accidents and unfortunate events...

It takes knowing yourself to figure out which balance for which colour works best if you plan on taking them into yourself for a purpose. People with high balanced black can take on the colours properties and this results in endurance, self control and even 'invisibility' as it rules concealment and I often startle my housemates as they take a long time to notice I'm in a room with them even though they've seen me and I literally walk past them multiple times, frequently asking "How long have you been here?" and "When did you get here?". It's amusing when I even sit at the dinner table with all of them and they tell someone to go and get me for dinner even though I'm already there, it's a good laugh for everyone. They often tell me I have a severe lack of presence even though I definitely don't try to be quiet.

So you see how colours can influence you as a person. Programming colours for a purpose like you're doing does not directly affect your entire soul's colour balance unless you're taking the colour into your whole soul, at most your likely just to influence the chakra that rules over that portion of your physical body. However for your goal I personally wouldn't use blue, I would use orange. Orange is a colour for changes, stimulation, creativity and is of fire which is of health, physical desire, self-confidence, changes and adaptability. Orange is a powerful colour, it will work 10 times better for your goal than blue.

If there's ever a feeling that you've ended up with a colour imbalance, you can breathe in and focus on the aether element to balance out your elements. Why your elements? Because your elements and colours go hand in hand, if one colour in your soul is too high than the corresponding element will respond to mirror it and also be high, this is why colours are associated with an element such as black with earth and yellow with air. Balance your elements and you balance your colours. That example I used of people with high red ending up in accidents? Their fire is also high in mirror of the red.

The opposite of red is green, not blue. It's the colour that complements it, because green is made by the two other primary colours (yellow + blue). In nature, you can't go like a computer with the mixing of colours, so the primary colours will always be red, blue and yellow, not rgb. Blue, not cyan. Red, not magenta. Cyan is a mixed colour, a lighter version of blue. Magenta is like somewhere between red and pink, not primary at all. White and black are not considered colours.

The opposite of blue is orange, the opposite of yellow is purple.

By mixing these three colours, you get almost everything. White and black just darken or lighten a colour.

For the rest, I have nothing to disagree with.

Stormblood said:
The opposite of red is green, not blue. It's the colour that complements it, because green is made by the two other primary colours (yellow + blue). In nature, you can't go like a computer with the mixing of colours, so the primary colours will always be red, blue and yellow, not rgb. Blue, not cyan. Red, not magenta. Cyan is a mixed colour, a lighter version of blue. Magenta is like somewhere between red and pink, not primary at all. White and black are not considered colours.

By mixing these three colours, you get almost everything. White and black just darken or lighten a colour.

I was basing their opposition by their magickal properties, sorry, if any misunderstandings. Though I certainly did not know that kind of information regarding the rules of colours and their complimentary opposites. That is actually intriguing to me.

My idea of magenta was a more red-violet but upon looking up images of magenta I see what you mean, it definitely looks more pink. I was looking towards the redder violet. In any event I'm more or less trying to describe a hue that blends perceptual interpretation of two colours where it starts to become difficult to differentiate it between one colour or the other. It's in that particular point of perception where one can combine the properties of two colours through a more simplified visualization and direction.

...Color Science...

I'm throwing money at the screen but it's not going to you. Seriously I was cracking up at what you said with everything. It's that funny and hilarious I was like O.O and o_O.

Awe-struck response your certainly a scientist.

Anyways to return to the topic at hand. I will admit I've been breathing in the sky blue into my soul as well not just the aura. And now that you mention the separation which makes sense especially those who've said they absorb white light into their soul but not aura and mention a White AoP inside your soul, beneath the skin to have an internal protection.

I will consider trying Orange. And after checking out "Satanic Witchcraft: Using Colors". I've noticed that yes there are comparisons of element with color as an example "Yellow linked to air element".

Thank you for all the advice GitM and others. Very interesting stuff I'll be more considerate of the magick done on myself.

Also I've been breathing in White-Gold into my soul and aura for AoP. I program the energy and visualize all the W-G light going to my Aura. Is that a correct method or am I "staining" my soul with White-Gold energy? Should I just keep W-G light in my aura?

Finally to return to Aether, How many akasha breaths + vibrations should I be doing? And also should I program specifically the Aether to balance my colors?

How automated is Aether for this balance?

And one last thing How intense of a meditation session should color absorbing should be? In other words how many breaths of the 7 main colors should be done? (I know there are others but ignoring those for the time being)

Once again thank you GitM and others. I can't believe I've ignored for so long the connection but also separation of Aura and Soul. Makes sense when saying "Clean aura and then Chakras as both might be interconnected as radiation of the soul but are separated into Aura and Chakra unit."

Gear88 said:
...Color Science...

I'm throwing money at the screen but it's not going to you. Seriously I was cracking up at what you said with everything. It's that funny and hilarious I was like O.O and o_O.

Awe-struck response your certainly a scientist.

Anyways to return to the topic at hand. I will admit I've been breathing in the sky blue into my soul as well not just the aura. And now that you mention the separation which makes sense especially those who've said they absorb white light into their soul but not aura and mention a White AoP inside your soul, beneath the skin to have an internal protection.

I will consider trying Orange. And after checking out "Satanic Witchcraft: Using Colors". I've noticed that yes there are comparisons of element with color as an example "Yellow linked to air element".

Thank you for all the advice GitM and others. Very interesting stuff I'll be more considerate of the magick done on myself.

Also I've been breathing in White-Gold into my soul and aura for AoP. I program the energy and visualize all the W-G light going to my Aura. Is that a correct method or am I "staining" my soul with White-Gold energy? Should I just keep W-G light in my aura?

Finally to return to Aether, How many akasha breaths + vibrations should I be doing? And also should I program specifically the Aether to balance my colors?

How automated is Aether for this balance?

And one last thing How intense of a meditation session should color absorbing should be? In other words how many breaths of the 7 main colors should be done? (I know there are others but ignoring those for the time being)

Once again thank you GitM and others. I can't believe I've ignored for so long the connection but also separation of Aura and Soul. Makes sense when saying "Clean aura and then Chakras as both might be interconnected as radiation of the soul but are separated into Aura and Chakra unit."

I'm certainly no scientist, I think intuition might be considered 'cheating' when it comes to research. This is information that just randomly comes to me on it's own 90% of the time and any research I do read on things like this only enables better withdrawal of knowledge from the akasha, almost like piecing links together to form a conclusive assessment, I can certainly still make mistakes and the information is not always accurate, it's very heavily based on 'feel' and 'knowing'.

Other than that I literally have no explanation as to how I come across knowledge I share other than maybe past lives where I might have actually known this stuff consciously.

White-gold is a very all-around positive colour as it's virtually everything you need, the only thing absent is black of which it's purposes in that context are mostly for grounding... which you do on your own when you're not focusing on spiritual matters and more on material ones such as watching tv or doing chores around your home. I only ever mention the possibility of it creating an imbalance if you're someone who meditates more often than not and heavily utilizes it, I'm talking several hours a day. So you have nothing to worry about.

If there ever is any strain occurring with your soul in regards to anything, you'll definitely know... it feels like being pulled part with unexplainable mental stress, over-stimulation that is very overwhelming and can bring you to tears as it's some kind of mimicry of pain in your soul and chakras... I've only ever accidentally gotten to this point once. Void meditation and black energy for grounding helped tone things back down and I was fine again afterwords.

There's no specified set reps for breathing in Aether as far as I know, everyone is individual and you can breathe it in for as long as you feel is necessary. Aether is the most foundational element to everything, it's a balancer to us, a harmonizer, you can direct it to balance everything all at once as far as I'm aware but personally I feel specified directing is not entirely needed. You can just meditate on the element, focus on it's presence, it's core, it's existence, you can just visualize it, surround yourself in it, you don't even have to make effort to draw it in, just focusing on it and on yourself simultaneously in a relaxed state will passively draw it in or engulf you in it.

This goes for the other elements as well, of course purposefully breathing an element in is more effective and powerful. Aether is a very, very peaceful element and whenever you're in any stress or any kind of upset, meditating on it is very calming and comforting and it feels like it levels out all the 'spikes' and 'thorns' making everything much softer and soothing. Do what's comfortable for you.

And with breathing in the colours, again, everyone is different and it depends on the person. You shouldn't worry so terribly about making mistakes or doing something wrong, how else are you going to know and learn what works for you, what your limits are and how your 'built'? HPS Maxine has said many times that experience is one of the best ways to learning and I agree with this. You're free to experiment, try things, test things out and do what you feel works, it's not like you can't fix or amend anything afterwords if you ever realize you've made an error. You're not going to destroy your entire spiritual existence if you breathe in one extra breath of a colour, element, energy, etc than is necessary.

As you advance you'll figure things out about yourself, learn what works, learn what doesn't, you'll know your limitations how your structured and in what ways you can change things to better yourself in health and power. But you're never going to figure out what is right if you don't understand what is wrong.

Colour energy is good to utilize for programmed purposes as an exterior effect separate from the construct of the soul and if anything goes wrong regarding the colour then it's not a result manifested from yourself but manifested from the 'tool'/programmed energy of the colour.

It's when you take colours into your soul and aura (not a separate aura for a specific purpose but your actual foundational aura 'self') then this is where you want to pay more attention as this is where colours affect you on a more personal and existential level. There's a difference to outside programmed colour energy and altering your soul's colour balance. Entire personalities can be altered and changed with colour energy but this is a very specific craft on it's own. When you take colours into yourself you're playing with several scales/dials/settings, whatever makes sense to you, and manipulating a balance in your soul to go in favour of a specific goal in mind.

Wouldn't this fall into the realm of thoughtforms? Or would that be aura magick i.e. building an aura around the aura and then what exactly? remove the aura and direct it, visualize it going. How would that work?(Pardon the lack of focus on the question but it's very interesting evocation you mentioned. I always thought you'd want to run the energy through you for positive and for negative keep it out. I've been under the impression it would irradiate my aura as the first line of the soul). Again isn't that like telling me to kinda prepare the gun and then shoot it out into the World to do your bidding.

For example I'm doing your ritual with breathing in 5 minutes of White-Gold energy into my aura, programming "In a safe, healthy, happy, and positive way for me my aura is now constantly and continuously bringing me everything I need to survive happily and comfortably." x10(material, material manifestation, money, property, and being protective plus being male(1) and female(0) albeit though recently reading a sermon on Satan'sLibrary mentioning the connection to the 10th house of astrology). Finally I spend 5 minutes directing, I try and be safe, happy, positive, and healthy and visualizing a comical amount of things like for example a 1Kiloliter of water, shitload of food, and other comical amounts of supplies.

I understand magick is not based on realism not that it's wrong to be realistic but emphasizing so much helps at least that is what I believe. The grandiose exaggeration helps pump it up more.

Knowing what I said above. Should I NOT bring it into my aura but instead keep the "program" running on it's own energy point. And not personalize it to myself or soul.

Hopefully you understand what I mean.

Stormblood said:

I was basing their opposition by their magickal properties, sorry, if any misunderstandings. Though I certainly did not know that kind of information regarding the rules of colours and their complimentary opposites. That is actually intriguing to me.

My idea of magenta was a more red-violet but upon looking up images of magenta I see what you mean, it definitely looks more pink. I was looking towards the redder violet. In any event I'm more or less trying to describe a hue that blends perceptual interpretation of two colours where it starts to become difficult to differentiate it between one colour or the other. It's in that particular point of perception where one can combine the properties of two colours through a more simplified visualization and direction.

Nevertheless, your articulate posts are very interesting. You're doing a good job. If you spend that much time dwelling on things, meditating and experiencing, you're going to be ahead of most people in no time. You already might be in many things.

Gear88 said:

Wouldn't this fall into the realm of thoughtforms? Or would that be aura magick i.e. building an aura around the aura and then what exactly? remove the aura and direct it, visualize it going. How would that work?(Pardon the lack of focus on the question but it's very interesting evocation you mentioned. I always thought you'd want to run the energy through you for positive and for negative keep it out. I've been under the impression it would irradiate my aura as the first line of the soul). Again isn't that like telling me to kinda prepare the gun and then shoot it out into the World to do your bidding.

For example I'm doing your ritual with breathing in 5 minutes of White-Gold energy into my aura, programming "In a safe, healthy, happy, and positive way for me my aura is now constantly and continuously bringing me everything I need to survive happily and comfortably." x10(material, material manifestation, money, property, and being protective plus being male(1) and female(0) albeit though recently reading a sermon on Satan'sLibrary mentioning the connection to the 10th house of astrology). Finally I spend 5 minutes directing, I try and be safe, happy, positive, and healthy and visualizing a comical amount of things like for example a 1Kiloliter of water, shitload of food, and other comical amounts of supplies.

I understand magick is not based on realism not that it's wrong to be realistic but emphasizing so much helps at least that is what I believe. The grandiose exaggeration helps pump it up more.

Knowing what I said above. Should I NOT bring it into my aura but instead keep the "program" running on it's own energy point. And not personalize it to myself or soul.

Hopefully you understand what I mean.

Any exterior energy is a composite of astral vibrational signatures that can be directed by our will of thought. Energy can be manipulated by willpower which is the direct manipulation of the thought-plane that lies as a layer of the astral realm and a mirror of the physical realm, it influences the motion and action of energy. This is where we draw, conjure, create, gather, move, direct and program energy to our desire. Any programmed energy that we direct with an intent and purpose is a thoughtform.

The more power a thoughtform has and is given, the more it can influence the mirroring aspect of the physical universe to manifest the programmed desire of this thoughtform on the astral, and this is the 'law of attraction' that we understand with magic, advanced spiritual powers essentially allow us to bend the physical reality to our will. As an existential self we are a composite of complex vibrations and structure on the astral that is able to influence outside matters of which we are also comprised of.

We are a distinctive entity compared to roaming energies in the universe and are formed of complexities in the context that in comparison to outside energies we are like that of planets in space, but unlike planets we can manipulate our surrounding environment. But like planets our construct and 'environment' can be altered and changed and we can do this to ourselves either for better or for worse, intentionally or unintentionally. Likewise outside forces can also do this either positively and negatively and this is the importance of our aura's protection.

This is the difference between exterior energies and interior energies. Our 'aura' is like our atmosphere and you can work with this 'atmosphere' to act as a repelling force or a drawing force, like the magnetosphere of a planet, allowing in the healthy necessary rays of the sun and repelling the worst of it. Our soul is our 'environment', manipulating or altering this changes who we are as a person or in purpose of the analogy, 'planet', what kind of planet, what kind of environment, what type of planet, what thrives on this world, what can this world withstand, what do I want it to withstand, what can it do, what do I want it to do, etc. Of course this can be a loose analogy but you get the general consensus.

If you want to change something about yourself either emotionally, mentally or physically then you need to alter your 'environment', thus you need to take energy into yourself to influence and make that change. The moment you take programmed energy into yourself to fix, repair, change something about you either spiritually or physically, you are changing or altering your 'environment' or your 'atmosphere' of your physical and astral self to attain that goal. I know that might sound scary when it's said just like that but this is not a negative thing in and of itself, we do this all the time every single day with cleanings, spiritual maintenance, advancement, we need to do it to better ourselves where we have flaws, issues, etc.

Change doesn't have to be a scary thing, we never lose who we are, we just better it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back