Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Torah Protected them Alright Lol

darkmonkey666

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/03/30/world/middleeast/coronavirus-israel-cases-orthodox.amp.html?espv=1

If you remember in the news these were the same people that refused to take any precautions cause they said in various ways the Torah will protect them.

Oy Vey!!!

slyscorpion said:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/03/30/world/middleeast/coronavirus-israel-cases-orthodox.amp.html?espv=1

If you remember in the news these were the same people that refused to take any precautions cause they said in various ways the Torah will protect them.

Oy Vey!!!

They didn't get the memo about us lol.

If they keep going we may not even have spiritual resistance after this whole situation lol they shoot themself in the foot with this one :lol:

luis said:
If they keep going we may not even have spiritual resistance after this whole situation lol they shoot themself in the foot with this one :lol:
I would rather see them shoot themselves in the head...but unfortunately the head and foot are too easy for punishments. They deserve more for all the years of torment towards us.

Cartman1997 said:
luis said:
I would rather see them shoot themselves in the head...but unfortunately the head and foot are too easy for punishments. They deserve more for all the years of torment towards us.
Do you want to be one of my lieutenants? I am (pretending to be) fashioning a party/group/service/sector who will exact painful suffering and horrible conditions and punishment upon the j00, in the new Age, once I am appointed Grand Master Madhatter Berserker in Perpetuity (search my posts for more, with similar titles, lol)! I do say that death is too easy and not just-enough a way out for the jew.

luis said:

We have a lot less spiritual resistance to us even right now. These ultra Orthodox Jews are their spiritual caste I believe really the only ones that are taking the spiritual stuff seriously. I can tell a lot less of them are doing curses against us on the level they were before at least.

Maybe some of these people will slip up and get caught in one of their horrible rituals on passover this year considering a lot of people (strangely even the regular kikes) now hate them openly and are watching them more closely. That would speed up their demise a lot then the whole world can know what we know.

Can’t say I feel bad about this news at all

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.jpost.com/diaspora/forty-four-rabbis-in-diaspora-have-passed-since-coronavirus-outbreak-623010/amp

44 Rabbis so far gone from this disease and there is also the one that died of the injuries from the stabbing I don’t think included in this.

Total backfire on their part.

I believe at least one of the top ones in Israel is gone too don’t know if this is included in that either.

This is why the energy is feeling way better recently

FancyMancy said:
Cartman1997 said:
luis said:
Do you want to be one of my lieutenants? I am (pretending to be) fashioning a party/group/service/sector who will exact painful suffering and horrible conditions and punishment upon the j00, in the new Age, once I am appointed Grand Master Madhatter Berserker in Perpetuity (search my posts for more, with similar titles, lol)! I do say that death is too easy and not just-enough a way out for the jew.
Your wish is my command sir (que in me doing the nazi hand salute) :twisted:

FancyMancy said:
Cartman1997 said:
luis said:

Why stop there, You can be Commodore MadHatter Berserker in Perpetuity, a leader of your own Anti Jew army. And you can name me Captain. Savvy? (Nazi salute)

slyscorpion said:
considering a lot of people (strangely even the regular kikes) now hate them openly and are watching them more closely.
That will not save those "regular" kikes. The kike, one and all, will be destroyed, no matter how much it begs and pleads and tries to claim it has defected and changed sides.

Cartman1997 said:
FancyMancy said:
Cartman1997 said:
Your wish is my command sir (que in me doing the nazi hand salute) :twisted:
Because the j00 steals Gentile stuff, allow me to steal jew mr burns' Eexxcellent and do it here in reply to you. That also probably was stolen from Gentiles somewhere... ¬¬

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Cartman1997 said:

Why stop there, You can be Commodore MadHatter Berserker in Perpetuity, a leader of your own Anti Jew army. And you can name me Captain. Savvy? (Nazi salute)
I'm thinking "Absolute Ultimate Supreme Emperor" should be included in it! Come on - I'd might as well big myself up; "I am always safe", etc. - we don't want to scrimp on the important things! :lol:

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:

I'm thinking "Absolute Ultimate Supreme Emperor" should be included in it! Come on - I'd might as well big myself up; "I am always safe", etc. - we don't want to scrimp on the important things! :lol:[/quote]

Very well Absolute Ultimate Supreme Emperor Lord Commodore Fancy, If I'm captain, do permit me the title Captain Wrecker of Jews Paradise. I would make sure their happiness will be thoroughly destroyed.

Ramier108666 said:
Very well Absolute Ultimate Supreme Emperor Lord Commodore Fancy, If I'm captain, do permit me the title Captain Wrecker of Jews Paradise. I would make sure their happiness will be thoroughly destroyed.
We all will, of course, have to report to Lord Hitler, but until His return...!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back