Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is working/meditation having an effect?

Hello, I started a meditation posted by Ghost in the Machine which is involves programming my aura so myself and my family will have better chances of getting the food, drinks and survival and anything else we need to survive. The meditation can be found here and has a quite of few useful information and tips for beginners such as myself. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36797

So my question is I started this meditation on the 18th morning and night-time. For a few weeks straight it was very difficult to get supplies but the past couple days we've been doing very big shopping and have been able to get a lot of supplies this time, which is because the whole "Scavenger hunt" where everyone rushes into grab all their needs has finally calmed down. So how would I know if my meditation is actually having any effect?

I apologize if I dont make sense in what I say but I've been very curious about this for a long time.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

Energy takes the path of least resistance and depending on the timing of your working, the effects come gradually. Clearly from the results you're describing, I'd say it's working perfectly.

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:

These kinds of aura's usually work in 'bursts' because of circumstances it may have to work around. But when opportunities present themselves or when situations that are more easily 'manipulated' by the energy come around, the energy of the aura gives a very much needed push to allow you out of everyone else to acquire what it brings you.

So if this 'scavenger hunt' is dying down you're going to be able to find and obtain far more than you may have without it. Energy has to work against other energies to enforce what it's been programmed for, so when these obstacles are not present or are majorly lacking (i.e lots of people panicking and compulsively buying everything) then it has a much easier time working to bring you what you programmed it to.

However the stronger and more powerful you make this aura as you continue to build it up day by day in time, the better it will be able to force through other energies to bring you what you need to eventually being able to do so in near-impossible circumstances. This is why it was best to start building it up as soon as possible before things really go downhill, especially if you are new and not yet that advanced. If you are newer and not yet very advanced, your natural power levels are very low, which means you have to put in more energy and effort to the aura to get something compared to someone who is further down the road and 'stronger'.

So for example it might take you 3 weeks of building and empowering the aura to get one result where as it might take someone more advanced with more power only 1 week to get that same result and so on. So if you're new, definitely work with the foundation meditation to start exercising the natural levels of bio-electricity you run off of, and definitely work to open all of your major chakras and empower them as soon as you can because once these are opened and empower they passively draw energy into you, and working with the foundation meditation will not only exercise the amount of power you can handle but also the amount of energy the chakras draw in for you, thus increasing your overall power and making you spiritually stronger, like a muscle.

With higher natural levels of power, you don't need to raise all that much energy to put into a working to obtain a result as you already 'have' a lot of energy within you to draw from, but it definitely helps. You are still spending energy from yourself of course so remember to 'refuel' as the chakras only draw in so much energy over a period of time and may not work fast enough to regain what you are spending. The gods naturally run on such a high level of energy that they don't need to raise energy at all to do a very simple and basic working, and they can get results in just one day from their own power alone.

So ultimately, definitely work to open and empower your chakras as soon as you can, and exercise your power level with the foundation meditation and other means for raising your vril, yoga also helps a lot. Once you get that tingling, buzzing sensation where you feel charged like a battery or if your trembling with lots of energy, that's the kind of state you want to reach every day at least once. It works very much like a muscle, with open and empowered chakras, once you raise that energy level, your chakras will work to keep you at higher levels more and more, able to draw in more and more energy in time, etc.

Eventually as you advance this way you won't need to raise as much energy for workings and auras to get faster results, but I personally still would as the more energy the better.

Ghost in the Machine said:

Thank you for the detailed response Ghost I have upped my foundation meditation to 30 breaths but I stayed up a bit too long playing a game I intended to quit (please keep in mind this happened at least a week or 2 ago, not 100% sure now) and this caused a lot of problems I stopped doing my aura cleaning and AOP and void meditation I still did them at a set time but I never did them when I woke up for example if I woke up at 7am but my "routine" started at 9am then I wouldnt do any meditative work for those 2 hours.

I would do the "Directing Energy meditation by Azazel" every time I would finish a kundalini/hatha yoga routine and I would get that tingling feeling you are mentioning in your response but ever since I messed up my sleep schedule and meditative routine for being stupid I know l no longer feel this tingling feeling I get a feel of the energy but not that particular feeling I tend to strive for. I have had to stop Hatha Yoga for the time being since whenever I finish a session I would be sore the next day as if I did a hardcore workout at the gym and this takes far too long to heal I'm talking almost 2 weeks (please keep in mind that I never force myself into any of the asasnas, I do them in a relaxed state or I do them while trying to achieve a relax state) This is due to myself being extremely healthy I'm trying to change that and the working to overcome my fear of swallowing is doing wonders, so I'm slowly starting to eat healthy but since all that happens on the laws of nature that wont happen in a day or week it'll take time but I hope with some persistence I can change my diet for the better.

I may start doing Hatha yoga again but I just dont wanna go through that feeling again of having to wait for over 2 weeks for a little ache to heal. I apologize if I seem like I'm doing nothing but whinging in this post but I wanted to get this off my back I would like to say thank you once again for your detailed response I''ll definitely keep what you said in mind since it is very helpful :D

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
Ghost in the Machine said:

Thank you for the detailed response Ghost I have upped my foundation meditation to 30 breaths but I stayed up a bit too long playing a game I intended to quit (please keep in mind this happened at least a week or 2 ago, not 100% sure now) and this caused a lot of problems I stopped doing my aura cleaning and AOP and void meditation I still did them at a set time but I never did them when I woke up for example if I woke up at 7am but my "routine" started at 9am then I wouldnt do any meditative work for those 2 hours.

I would do the "Directing Energy meditation by Azazel" every time I would finish a kundalini/hatha yoga routine and I would get that tingling feeling you are mentioning in your response but ever since I messed up my sleep schedule and meditative routine for being stupid I know l no longer feel this tingling feeling I get a feel of the energy but not that particular feeling I tend to strive for. I have had to stop Hatha Yoga for the time being since whenever I finish a session I would be sore the next day as if I did a hardcore workout at the gym and this takes far too long to heal I'm talking almost 2 weeks (please keep in mind that I never force myself into any of the asasnas, I do them in a relaxed state or I do them while trying to achieve a relax state) This is due to myself being extremely healthy I'm trying to change that and the working to overcome my fear of swallowing is doing wonders, so I'm slowly starting to eat healthy but since all that happens on the laws of nature that wont happen in a day or week it'll take time but I hope with some persistence I can change my diet for the better.

I may start doing Hatha yoga again but I just dont wanna go through that feeling again of having to wait for over 2 weeks for a little ache to heal. I apologize if I seem like I'm doing nothing but whinging in this post but I wanted to get this off my back I would like to say thank you once again for your detailed response I''ll definitely keep what you said in mind since it is very helpful :D

We all have our ups and downs, I too am dealing with some schedule struggles if that's any consolation to you, mostly on matters of sleep. We're each different in the obstacles we have to overcome so I understand if you need time to pick yourself back up again.

Also it's perfectly okay to vent your struggles, it doesn't bother me at all. If you're looking for any advice though, it helps to take small steps at a time to build up to where you want to be. In the military it's taught that if you do small successes at a time you'll find yourself building up to bigger successes, and these can start off with something as small as making your bed in the morning as soon as you get up. You can try doing one thing at a time.

Also Yoga positions shouldn't be making you sore like that if you're in a relaxed state doing it. If you struggle to do a pose due to flexibility then don't do it. Doing gentle stretches every day to work on your flexibility is technically a form of yoga, so instead of doing yoga poses why not try doing that instead. When doing stretches to work on flexibility, you shouldn't be feeling any pain. When I was doing martial arts several years ago they taught us this and you'd be surprised how much your flexibility improves in a matter of weeks, there is no need to strain as this will not improve your flexibility any faster.

When you work on and improve your flexibility you are improving the flow of circulating energy in your soul. Exercise also does this. Physical movement translates onto the astral realm, so it helps the soul.

I wish you luck and good health. You'll get back on track again in time, I know it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back