Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Something I actually want to share (art)

Azorm

IMG-20200331-204723-770.jpg

I drew Amon Ra. He's my main GD. Decided to share it after all.

I see some flaws but if I start fixing it again most likely I will ruin it, so I will just stop here hahaha :)

Azorm said:

I see some flaws but if I start fixing it again most likely I will ruin it, so I will just stop here hahaha :)

You did a great job. Have you considered submitting it to that gallery another member made? Has a bunch of art of the gods.

( I think its something along the lines of joyofsatanart.jimbdosite but not sure you can probably find it via search. )

lm new here and l have a question. lm an ex christian and now satanist. l have a cross tattoo on my arm. what should l do remove ?cover up? or leave?

Azorm said:

That's beautiful Azorm, thanks for sharing.

Azorm said:

Woah.

Azorm said:

wow You're AMAZING! Can I post this in gallery please? Please do more of these, you're a huge talent!! Čestitam :) Drago mi je vidjeti da neko sa naših prostora ima ovoliki talenat.

Azorm said:

Very beautiful and you are talented. Be proud of yourself.

Thank you guys ^^

TalGonDon said:
Azorm said:

wow You're AMAZING! Can I post this in gallery please? Please do more of these, you're a huge talent!! Čestitam :) Drago mi je vidjeti da neko sa naših prostora ima ovoliki talenat.

Yes you can. There will be more. I was unsure about posting my art for some stupid reasons but I guess I will just start slowly doing it.
Hvala :D Ništa bez rada haha

german97 said:
lm new here and l have a question. lm an ex christian and now satanist. l have a cross tattoo on my arm. what should l do remove ?cover up? or leave?
This is the wrong post for that, you should have opened a new thread for this.
You can either get it removed or do another tattoo over it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back