Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does it matter when I'm doing the returning curses ritual?

Seby

The returning curses ritual mentions dates but I'm not sure what they are. It was written during a time when there was an eclipse and I'm not sure when to do it. Also if I have to do it once every month or for more days in a month depending on the position of the moon.

On the Returning Curses Part 1 page at the bottom it says start the working during a waxing moon. On part 2 Maxine says cleaning your aura when the sun is very strong over head 11:00-14:00.

Just do it everyday after whatever you do for aura cleaning/AOP. They're both short and very beneficial.

it says to start it during a waxing moon, what the other person said about time will help too.

just make sure that you don’t start it during a void mood and after you start it do it everyday.

the HPs said to thoroughly clean the curses off the soul it can take up to 2 years or more. it should be done everyday if possible. the dirt and curses will come off in layers.

ModernMage said:
On the Returning Curses Part 1 page at the bottom it says start the working during a waxing moon. On part 2 Maxine says cleaning your aura when the sun is very strong over head  11:00-14:00.

Just do it everyday after whatever you do for aura cleaning/AOP. They're both short and very beneficial.

When it was posted HP Maxine wrote that returning courses 1 had to be done during a waning moon and the returning curses 2
During the waxing phase
https://web.archive.org/web/20170724023624/http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic18432.html

Do this daily from now [New Moon] through the 13th of March [Full Moon]. From the Full Moon to the New Moon[ waning Moon], I strongly recommend everyone do the INTENSE AURA CLEANING indicated in Returning Curses 1, and keep repeating this through the cycles.

I was wondering if there is a mistake In the page of returning curses 1 on meditation section as it
says to perform during a waxing moon

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

TopoftheAbyss said:
The returning curses ritual mentions dates but I'm not sure what they are. It was written during a time when there was an eclipse and I'm not sure when to do it. Also if I have to do it once every month or for more days in a month depending on the position of the moon.

I have been using the returning curses affirmation with runes and i love it. my guardian helped me comes up with the combination

Algiz, Berkano, Sovilo, Tyr ×22

11 in the morning 11 at night was the plan but I later realised 1 time in the morning is better. Then I use the same affirmation eith Suryae after RTR. its very blissfull

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back