Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Aura colors

Serpentine

Hey all:)

I’m looking into aura colors and can’t find any info on JoS or here! I know some basics (like white gold and grey) and have read over the colors in the witch craft section but these do not relate directly to Auras.

I am looking specifically for the meaning of red auras, but would like to read over a master list of what all different aura colors mean.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Or have information to share?

I found a few sources on the google machine but of course would feel better getting answers here.

Thanks!

Sleepy said:
Hey all:)

I’m looking into aura colors and can’t find any info on JoS or here! I know some basics (like white gold and grey) and have read over the colors in the witch craft section but these do not relate directly to Auras.

I am looking specifically for the meaning of red auras, but would like to read over a master list of what all different aura colors mean.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Or have information to share?

I found a few sources on the google machine but of course would feel better getting answers here.

Thanks!

That section explains it, it describes the magickal properties of color both material & spiritual which includes auras and energy so you can get the idea of how the color of your aura effects a person but this can also indicate which chakra is more powerful and there is also many other factors. You can change the color of your aura based on what you want to use it for but we should always keep our aura white/gold as this helps keep away negative energy, empowers the soul and chakras, and keeps you healthy which is important at a time like this.

Red
Energy, passion, anger, inflammatory, lust, strength, protects against psychic attack. Mars rules red- Revenge, anger, pure sexual lust, and physical gratification, courage, determination, dealing with enemies. Red is used for inciting accidents, fires, and injuries. Red can also be used for self-confidence, athletics, strength, creating magickal energy for black magick, (Good for selfempowerment before workings of black magick) and inducing intensity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back