Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

They are definitely trying to do something in Italy with this...

luis

I noticed something that I want to share here, this may be happening not only in Italy. We know that the Jews are trying to use the Virus situation for their World dominations, we also know that there are planets right now like Saturn in Aquarius that helps in limiting freedom and the Jews are using this energy a lot. What I noticed is that there is this hashtag in Italy #iorestoacasa (which means I stay home) and it's everywhere and it's being repeated a lot many times per day by celebrities and TV, now if you count each letter the total is 12 which is a number that the Jews use a lot plus it's being used so much and being repeated like an affirmation. I'm pretty sure they are using this "mantra" or "affirmation" to connect with the energy of the planets right now and manifest this so they can use these energies to limit our freedom.

They may be using the same thing in other countries. They are trying to limit our freedom so they can crash the economy and destroy us, especially in Italy the economic situation doesn't seem pretty, I'm pretty sure it will backfire but still, they are trying to do ugly things that will destroy Italy if they do it, it's pretty complicated to explain but what they are trying to do is crash our economy and they ask for help from Europe but it will come with the cost that the politic will be commissionated to others just like they did with Greece and look how it is now...Hopefully, this doesn't happen but we need to work hard with the Final RTR.

luis"(...) letter the total is 12 which is a number that the Jews use a lot plus it's being used so much and being repeated like an affirmation. I'm pretty sure they are using this "mantra" or "affirmation" to connect with the energy of the planets right now and manifest this so they can use these energies to limit our freedom. [/quote said:
I agree. I have perceived the effects of this "mantra" as I am surprised how quickly they have subdued population, I did not remark the 12 letters - very good point.

Gerecht Ror said:
luis"(...) letter the total is 12 which is a number that the Jews use a lot plus it's being used so much and being repeated like an affirmation. I'm pretty sure they are using this "mantra" or "affirmation" to connect with the energy of the planets right now and manifest this so they can use these energies to limit our freedom. [/quote said:
I agree. I have perceived the effects of this "mantra" as I am surprised how quickly they have subdued population, I did not remark the 12 letters - very good point.
The effects are much stronger because of the planets and because everyone is scared. In my opinion, they are trying to use the energy of the planets and this "mantra" to manifest a situation where everyone will have to stay home and of course the jews pull a new world government type of scenario. I do see that the Final RTR is making everyone question the situation and expose everything which is quite nice. They could pull up this thing just because of the planets and because they have material power on this earth to where they could create and spread this virus but I'm pretty sure it will all backfire.

not just in italy. In spanish-speaking countries its "yo me quedo en casa" which means "i stay home" the phrase is everywhere and being promoted (or should i say spammed) in social media networks and TV channels.

Hardcore NPCs think you're a criminal the moment you go out - not that it matters but thats the trend going on and as usual, masses getting manipulated.

I was about to write a post about something similar I noticed, but I'll just comment here...

I don't live in Italy, and in my country things aren't so bad - yet. We can still walk around, go out when we want, etc. I feel for you, my Italian brothers and sisters.

While meditating recently, I can clearly hear the word "covid19" being repeated over and over on the astral. It seems attached to a thoughtform. I can ignore it pretty easily, and the RTR definitely helps with this. Also the returning curses rituals. I can imagine how this affects normies, I'm so glad I'm a dedicated SS.

The good news is it doesn't appear very strong to me. At least not as strong as it used to be. The last few days it was like a mist over everything, but today it feels weaker.

I've been doing more RTRs lately, as I'm sure a lot of you here have been as well. I've been attacked more by the enemy spiritually, but it just shows their desperation. They are scared.

Just want to say congratulations to all of you here doing your part. Keep it up. Stay strong.

Silent Sword said:
I was about to write a post about something similar I noticed, but I'll just comment here...

I don't live in Italy, and in my country things aren't so bad - yet. We can still walk around, go out when we want, etc. I feel for you, my Italian brothers and sisters.

While meditating recently, I can clearly hear the word "covid19" being repeated over and over on the astral. It seems attached to a thoughtform. I can ignore it pretty easily, and the RTR definitely helps with this. Also the returning curses rituals. I can imagine how this affects normies, I'm so glad I'm a dedicated SS.

The good news is it doesn't appear very strong to me. At least not as strong as it used to be. The last few days it was like a mist over everything, but today it feels weaker.

I've been doing more RTRs lately, as I'm sure a lot of you here have been as well. I've been attacked more by the enemy spiritually, but it just shows their desperation. They are scared.

Just want to say congratulations to all of you here doing your part. Keep it up. Stay strong.

I didn’t notice what you are talking about but I am not that open yet but I did notice shortly before they reported much on this in the news I felt a huge energy shift and energy that I wasn’t sure about at all permeating everything it didn’t feel good I wasn’t the only one that noticed this.
Then it kind of went into the atmosphere it’s way weaker now though that’s good.

I think they tried to do something with curses and thoughtforms with this virus I am not sure what. WTF do they want with this. They don’t want to crash the economy but they do. They want to spread it but they don’t. None of this makes sense. I get a feeling something else went on and they had to stop it or they want to distract us from something going on.

That kind of thing you describe would be keeping people focused on and obsessed about this. What are they distracting us from or hiding and why does this stay at home lock down stuff feel like something other than this virus is going on.

V12-POWER said:
not just in italy. In spanish-speaking countries its "yo me quedo en casa" which means "i stay home" the phrase is everywhere and being promoted (or should i say spammed) in social media networks and TV channels.

Hardcore NPCs think you're a criminal the moment you go out - not that it matters but thats the trend going on and as usual, masses getting manipulated.
Yours is 15, 1+5=6, another jewish number. Mine is 12 which is double 6. They are trying to do something with it 100%.

Also the word Coronavirus that is being used in all languages has 11 letters, what a cohendence!

Have you been noticing refugees going around like normal as well?

Pirate11 said:
To be honest no but I'm not going out and I do not live in a place where there a lot. I have to ask some people that I know to see if they saw them.

luis said:
Pirate11 said:
To be honest no but I'm not going out and I do not live in a place where there a lot. I have to ask some people that I know to see if they saw them.

Their number is strongly reduced in the streets, it seems they stay at "home" and possibly are scared about infection. They stay hidden.
(((Government))) said there are no cases in any refugee center. They again blame everything on Whites (same as they tried to mantain patient Zero was a German guy).

Gerecht Ror said:
luis said:
Pirate11 said:

Their number is strongly reduced in the streets, it seems they stay at "home" and possibly are scared about infection. They stay hidden.
(((Government))) said there are no cases in any refugee center. They again blame everything on Whites (same as they tried to mantain patient Zero was a German guy).
Of course they blame everything on Whites...I wonder were the homeless are...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back