Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Continents and which race it belongs to.

StyleCoin said:
Does America belong to whites? From north to south.

A lot of topics about race lately, not sure what's prompting this, though it's likely the race awakening ritual we did not too long ago.

As far is I know Canada and definitely The United States are for whites. I've never heard any mentions of Mexico so I have no information regarding that one.

North America and Europe may have been one continent that broke off when the enemy attacked. Maybe in the middle there was Atlantis or Lemuria.

All the United Stated definitely do. South America I'm not so sure.

North America does now, I can’t really speak on south. I don’t see why we need to be in South Africa and related places though.

thank you to everyone who responded, in my opinion the USA and Canada and the European continent belongs entirely to whites, South America and the African continent to blacks. ( Correct me if I'm wrong. )

StyleCoin"(...) said:
South America[/b] and the African continent to blacks. ( Correct me if I'm wrong. )
I don't think South America belongs to the Black race. It's not their native land, and for the most part there are Mediterranean Whites and Latino (which is not a real race, but a mix) in there.

But to be fair, the whole America continent would belong to the native American, also called Indians, that are of the Asian race, as Whites and Blacks came only after. I'm sure about the historical part, not sure about the claim being right. Feel free to diss this

Pirate11 said:
StyleCoin"(...) said:
South America[/b] and the African continent to blacks. ( Correct me if I'm wrong. )
I don't think South America belongs to the Black race. It's not their native land, and for the most part there are Mediterranean Whites and Latino (which is not a real race, but a mix) in there.

But to be fair, the whole America continent would belong to the native American, also called Indians, that are of the Asian race, as Whites and Blacks came only after. I'm sure about the historical part, not sure about the claim being right. Feel free to diss this

South America was where the Indians lived, when the Portuguese "discovered" Brazil, which is one of the South American countries, Brazil only had Indians, so the Portuguese invaded, enslaved the Indians and stole all of Brazil's gold . It is difficult to say why Brazil and other South American countries have few Indians today, perhaps with the passage of time there must have been a lot of mixed races, this makes it difficult to which race they would belong to.

oh man the Indians were of Asian descent, will there be any Asian genes left in me ?. xD

Pirate11 said:

South America can be left to Amerindian, who are part Asian anyway. Not Blacks for sure. Latinos can have Central America.

Whites have been in Northern America longer than so-called "Native Americans". This has been discussed in sermons. So, North America, like Europe, belongs to White people. I think Australia would be for Whites too and honestly New Zealands has a climate that is most suited to Whites. South Africa should go back to Blacks, in my opinion.

You could say North America belongs to the whites, but where are the Native Americans and Inuits going to live? The continent would need to be partitioned to allow for each race to exist on the continent peacefully, as autonomous nation-states. This would be very difficult if not impossible to negotiate.

StyleCoin said:
oh man the Indians were of Asian descent, will there be any Asian genes left in me ?. xD
Up to you to discover, none of my interest.
Stormblood said:
South America can be left to Amerindian, who are part Asian anyway. Not Blacks for sure. Latinos can have Central America.
How are you partitioning those lands? Like, why do you assign it like that?

Pirate11 said:
StyleCoin said:
Up to you to discover, none of my interest.
Stormblood said:
How are you partitioning those lands? Like, why do you assign it like that?
In all South American countries, the majority of the populations are ancestral to indigenous tribes. If you want the sources, just ask me to send a source from the 12 countries here.

StyleCoin said:
In all South American countries, the majority of the populations are ancestral to indigenous tribes. If you want the sources, just ask me to send a source from the 12 countries here.
Yes, I would like to read your sources, please

Stormblood said:
Pirate11 said:

but it's not up to me, is it? These are choices that will be made by the aristocratic/Satanic governments that will rule those regions. It's not up to the people, especially not those belong to the class of the merchants and producers.
Just wondering about people's opinions, having an overview.

StyleCoin said:
Hello? I'm still waiting for you to post the source

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back