Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Void Meditation - What Exactly It Is and How It Works, Explained

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
The topic of Void Meditation is one that is actually very important for spiritual advancement. The further one gets down the road of spiritual empowerment, the more important it's going to become to master it.

So just what is Void Meditation?

Void Meditation is the means to attaining total absence of thought. But what actually is "Void"? Well the word isn't just thrown into the name of the meditation as a fun term to use as a description for a 'quiet mind', it is actually very literal.

Void is an interchangeable word for "Vacuum", literally in the context of outer space. The dark vacuum of space is the void, and in void meditation you are actually mimicking the astral state of this exact same void. If you have nothing but the vacuum of space, it is the absence of matter, absence of everything, except for aether. Aether, or quintessence, is the only thing that is present on the astral in regards to nothing but the void of space; That dark blackness of which planets, galaxies, etc reside on.

Aether is a medium, this means it is the lowest blanket of an existing entity of which all energy and all other forms of existential things in the universe move over top of. It is basically the 'floor' in regards to the astral of which everything walks over in order to traverse and exist. Void Meditation is literally clearing this 'floor' within the mind so that nothing remains in regards to the thought-plane except for the aether medium.

Our thoughts are very complex forms of energy that are almost like 'circuits' of very intricate manifestations of 'information' in which the very process of our will and desire is exuded as such on the astral. This is how telepathy works, it is the transfer of this thought energy through the aether medium to one or more individuals to be interpreted as they are constructed, thus 'heard'.

This is also why when working on your astral hearing or astral projection you might hear your own thoughts repeating back at you, or echoing, as if someone else is saying them but in your own voice. You are sending your own thought energy back at yourself when you simultaneously think and focus on your being, thus you are 'hearing' it. You are literally performing telepathic communication on yourself. It definitely takes 'talking to yourself' to a whole new level.

You see our thoughts are actually tangible things on the astral. They can be taken, they can be messed with, they can be removed, they can be altered, they can be received and they can be sent. They are actually real spiritually 'physical' things. In void meditation you are literally removing all of this tangible energy, that of which is your thoughts, to create a space in your mind where this energy is absent leaving nothing but the aether which all energy flows over as a medium.

Without all of this jumbled energy over the aether medium within your mind this leaves very free clear room and clarity to control, manipulate and preform other astral and magick related actions. It's essentially like driving a car with a crystal clean window vs one with a very dirty and foggy one; You can much more clearly see your destination thus it's easier to get there and you aren't winding up on the wrong road or dealing with obstacles.

With a void mind you may find it suddenly much easier to see through your third eye, or to work with energy, or to go into a trance, etc, etc... because there is none of that 'radio noise' that is jumbling and messing up the 'signal' you are sending to actually preform those actions. This is why a lot of workings on our website, especially more advanced ones, you'll find you are instructed to go into a void state of mind/trance, or preform void meditation in order to do the working. Nothing is distracting, diverting or hindering your 'will' or directing of energy, desire and intent, thus the results are more clear, powerful, directed and efficient.

Hopefully knowing the spiritual science of what Void Meditation is and how it actually works will help one be better able to grasp the concept and therefore find better success in mastering Void Meditation. It is very essential to learn and master.

What is your take on mindfulness, a form of void meditation. In other words breath awareness of normal uncontrolled breathing just standard autonomous breathing.

Counting = a marker for concentration 1-10, 1-10, basically 1-10 back to 1-10; or In/Out = continuous another is stating Quiet as you breath out or breath in.

1. Body-scan and or P.M.R. progressive muscle relaxation
2. Counting of outbreaths mentally stating 1-10 or saying Out: 5-10 minutes.
3. Counting of inbreaths mentally stating 1-10 or saying In: 5-10 minutes.
4. Noticing of breath traveling through nostril and lungs.
5. Finally focusing on the nose particularly the rims of the nostril to feel the air and focus on that.

The entire idea of focusing on the lower section of your stomach and performing Body-scan/PMR and outbreaths is to break(like a car) the mental chatter. Then after focusing on the lower section of your body i.e. grounding it or breaking it from mental chatter. Focus on the top i.e. upper regions of the body i.e. nose in particular to kinda blast into hyperspace and understand the internal process of the body so you don't fall asleep.

With that said while mindfulness doesn't claim thoughtlessness as a main goal. There are people who've stated they've gone periods of time with the mind blank and quiet.

I know it's not JoS void meditation but the thing is I blank my mind for a few moments and the entire goal is continue to be for several moments-minutes of time.

But then it's like I'm voided and the act of focusing on that makes my thoughts pop up. I know that awareness is not a break in thought. You CAN be aware and not think.

I still don't understand what is the point of void perhaps because I never experienced it in enough to savor it. I simply meditate and perform the meditation. It doesn't interest me to void or trance.

As someone who is a thinker and spends many hours a day thinking and pacing around. I just don't have a valid reason to void my mind.

I've tried believe me I've tried to void over the years it never works. There is no capacity in my to avoid thinking. I'll admit I've had my blank points but too short and too limited to experience or gain experience.

I gave up on void a long time ago. I try it out and do it but it seems futile when I spend my time thinking and talking to myself. I just perform the meditations if they are half-assed or whatever at least I did them. I've never experienced anything spiritual or spooky or super natural.

Like I said a long time ago the NS doctrine interested me more than the spiritual aspect. I guess what I'm trying to say is I perform meditations, have I ever felt anything from them, nothing at all.

For example I perform MerKaBa for F-RTR and I feel nothing.

So in the end I still don't understand how a human being can calm their mind down and control their thoughts. It makes no sense to me at all.

Gear88 said:

The purpose of a void mind is for better control and discipline in working with the self and of energy. Japanese ninjas would also preform void meditation so that others could not pick up on their thoughts thus know they are there, a form of invisibility.

I too have a very excitable and active mind, I love thinking and even in a situation where there is nothing to think about my mind will ceaselessly wander upon nonsense just for the sake of having 'noise' in my head. It is comforting, like leaving a tv to play in the background when you're alone in a house at night.

So whenever I suddenly stop these thoughts to go void there is a very dramatic shift of 'environment' and I'll suddenly feel very uncomfortable and unsettled. This is simply because I am so used to the constant 'noise' of energy in my head. But once the displeasure dissipates it feels so nice to find peace in silence, so calming. It's a feeling hard to describe but you're more aware of yourself and the present, your surroundings and you just go about the motions of your day with absence of thought. The method you describe seems to simply make you more aware of the here and now, thus diverting attention away from the mind and more towards the matter.

Void meditation is one of the most difficult things to master, so I understand your struggles. I'm no where even close yet but I'm FAR better than I used to be starting out. It takes consistent effort and practice every single day for years to truly master it, and starting out were the most frustrating attempts in any meditation of my life. Perhaps certain factors key in to the difficulty such as if you're someone with high fire element, or very active and wild energy.

Water and definitely Aether are two elements that help with void meditation. Black energy is also representative of void and I find focusing on it and 'dwelling' within it greatly assists with quietening the mind as it instills control and self-discipline. It is a very powerful colour. You could try working with these.

Ghost in the Machine said:
The topic of Void Meditation is one that is actually very important for spiritual advancement. The further one gets down the road of spiritual empowerment, the more important it's going to become to master it.

So just what is Void Meditation?

Void Meditation is the means to attaining total absence of thought. But what actually is "Void"? Well the word isn't just thrown into the name of the meditation as a fun term to use as a description for a 'quiet mind', it is actually very literal.

Void is an interchangeable word for "Vacuum", literally in the context of outer space. The dark vacuum of space is the void, and in void meditation you are actually mimicking the astral state of this exact same void. If you have nothing but the vacuum of space, it is the absence of matter, absence of everything, except for aether. Aether, or quintessence, is the only thing that is present on the astral in regards to nothing but the void of space; That dark blackness of which planets, galaxies, etc reside on.

Aether is a medium, this means it is the lowest blanket of an existing entity of which all energy and all other forms of existential things in the universe move over top of. It is basically the 'floor' in regards to the astral of which everything walks over in order to traverse and exist. Void Meditation is literally clearing this 'floor' within the mind so that nothing remains in regards to the thought-plane except for the aether medium.

Our thoughts are very complex forms of energy that are almost like 'circuits' of very intricate manifestations of 'information' in which the very process of our will and desire is exuded as such on the astral. This is how telepathy works, it is the transfer of this thought energy through the aether medium to one or more individuals to be interpreted as they are constructed, thus 'heard'.

This is also why when working on your astral hearing or astral projection you might hear your own thoughts repeating back at you, or echoing, as if someone else is saying them but in your own voice. You are sending your own thought energy back at yourself when you simultaneously think and focus on your being, thus you are 'hearing' it. You are literally performing telepathic communication on yourself. It definitely takes 'talking to yourself' to a whole new level.

You see our thoughts are actually tangible things on the astral. They can be taken, they can be messed with, they can be removed, they can be altered, they can be received and they can be sent. They are actually real spiritually 'physical' things. In void meditation you are literally removing all of this tangible energy, that of which is your thoughts, to create a space in your mind where this energy is absent leaving nothing but the aether which all energy flows over as a medium.

Without all of this jumbled energy over the aether medium within your mind this leaves very free clear room and clarity to control, manipulate and preform other astral and magick related actions. It's essentially like driving a car with a crystal clean window vs one with a very dirty and foggy one; You can much more clearly see your destination thus it's easier to get there and you aren't winding up on the wrong road or dealing with obstacles.

With a void mind you may find it suddenly much easier to see through your third eye, or to work with energy, or to go into a trance, etc, etc... because there is none of that 'radio noise' that is jumbling and messing up the 'signal' you are sending to actually preform those actions. This is why a lot of workings on our website, especially more advanced ones, you'll find you are instructed to go into a void state of mind/trance, or preform void meditation in order to do the working. Nothing is distracting, diverting or hindering your 'will' or directing of energy, desire and intent, thus the results are more clear, powerful, directed and efficient.

Hopefully knowing the spiritual science of what Void Meditation is and how it actually works will help one be better able to grasp the concept and therefore find better success in mastering Void Meditation. It is very essential to learn and master.

Thank you for this. Well written and informative. Lately, when asking my GD what meditations I should focus on to get to next level spiritually, the answer I get is invariably "void".

The Isa rune is supposed to be good for void meditation, although I myself have never used it before. I wonder if the rune has any relation to the ether element like the OP was talking about?

OK so when performing any magick such as telekinesis and pyrokinesis and etc void meditation and foundation meditation helps also the hand chakras help as well can y'all tell me more

Water element, Aether, black

A nice tip I recall Lydia mentioning is to visualize (SHINY) black energy. In other words a very polished brilliant black, as dirty or dark black for offensive/bind/or black aura for energy ripping black magic purposes and pumping energy back into your target so the dirty black aura absorbs more negative energies.

Water element. You know it's funny I've done a chart reading of the elements not sure how truly accurate it is. I know astro-seek has a domination calculator and there is another website, not sure which results are accurate.

Either I'm water dominant or fire dominant depending on the choices which again not sure what is correct. So using water element would be a bad idea.

On the other hand Aether would be perfect and I already perform at least 10 akasha vibrations(AAA-KKK-SH-AAA) for spiritual warfare with RTR. Since it says in the webpage for Aether "I have found the quintessence [akasha/ether] to act as a medium in amplifying energies and the powers of the soul." Good to splash for some RTR warfare beforehand.

So breath in aether color energy UV and vibrate as well kinda like a double punch. My only concern is a proper affirmation and numerlogical amount for it(I do recall 5 being a balancing number but it's been mentioned before that it doesn't link up with any seriousness so it's kinda balance without a base). I guess a simple affirmation is "The Akahsic energy is totally, completely, and permanently balancing all my elements in a safe, healthy, happy, and positive way for me." Funny thing is aether might not need a positive clause even though you SHOULD do it. Cause Aether is VERY safe and you can breath and vibrate an obscene amount of it without any negatives.

Like your post mentioned "Aether is a medium, this means it is the lowest blanket of an existing entity of which all energy and all other forms of existential things in the universe move over top of. It is basically the 'floor' in regards to the astral of which everything walks over in order to traverse and exist. Void Meditation is literally clearing this 'floor' within the mind so that nothing remains in regards to the thought-plane except for the aether medium."

Funny your statement I've always been under the assumption (Prana) is the most basic. I guess in simplest terms if Aether is the void, Prana would be a life-giving, life-providing, primitive to advanced life force energy which means it's at a higher level than the "floor energy". Kinda like how it's been mentioned before Kundalini is kinda like Prana in a much more refined and creative alternative force. If Akasha is the background and even more primitive or almost too basic, then Prana is another background energy that is of a higher existential property.

Anyways GitM, thanks for replying especially in such a nice fashion. I've had my debates with meditation before and it got kinda ugly. So I'm glad your being good about it and helping me out. Thank you :cool:.

Also FYI although I've had my moments with mindfulness I've notice I have a tendency to fall asleep. Funny enough the feeling of falling asleep is so strong that I feel like throwing myself unto the bed and sleeping for a few hours. I guess in my act of voiding or slowing down the chatter I probably drop a few cycles of hertz and induce sleepy feelings. I've tried to work around it such as opening eyes and taking a few deep breaths or focusing on the upper areas of my body. But one thing is for sure doing mindfulness does slow me down to sleepy levels.

I guess I have to focus more and try and stay awake perhaps it might even be a light trance that puts me in a drop of sleep.

In your actions of doing void besides knowing myself on how to keep awake but can't keep myself awake. Do you recommend any methods to maintain consciousness? After all it IS called being mindful and aware with energy.

I try and keep my posture in an upright manner but I notice it suffers throughout time. I guess that is why some of these guys who meditate every once in a while perform a "posture check" to rearrange such as drooping chin or slouching shoulders or not sitting correctly.

Anyways thanks again.

Legendary Creature said:
The Isa rune is supposed to be good for void meditation, although I myself have never used it before. I wonder if the rune has any relation to the ether element like the OP was talking about?
The Isa rune has icy energies. It stops things, prevents actions from being taken, and (metaphorically) freezes things in place. It can work for void meditation as it will halt your thoughts and through that have a calming effect on your mind. But it should be used cautiously as it can make you dull and stupid if you overuse it. Overuse can also bring sluggishness.

I dont think it's directly related to the Aether element as the Aether is basically just nothingness and emptiness, the "base" of everything like Ghost already said. But it could be linked in the sense that Isa stops things and may "create" emptiness through that.

Gear88 said:
What is your take on mindfulness, a form of void meditation. In other words breath awareness of normal uncontrolled breathing just standard autonomous breathing.

Counting = a marker for concentration 1-10, 1-10, basically 1-10 back to 1-10; or In/Out = continuous another is stating Quiet as you breath out or breath in.

5. Finally focusing on the nose particularly the rims of the nostril to feel the air and focus on that.

The entire idea of focusing on the lower section of your stomach and performing Body-scan/PMR and outbreaths is to break(like a car) the mental chatter. Then after focusing on the lower section of your body i.e. grounding it or breaking it from mental chatter. Focus on the top i.e. upper regions of the body i.e. nose in particular to kinda blast into hyperspace and understand the internal process of the body so you don't fall asleep.

With that said while mindfulness doesn't claim thoughtlessness as a main goal. There are people who've stated they've gone periods of time with the mind blank and quiet.

I know it's not JoS void meditation but the thing is I blank my mind for a few moments and the entire goal is continue to be for several moments-minutes of time.

But then it's like I'm voided and the act of focusing on that makes my thoughts pop up. I know that awareness is not a break in thought. You CAN be aware and not think.

I still don't understand what is the point of void perhaps because I never experienced it in enough to savor it. I simply meditate and perform the meditation. It doesn't interest me to void or trance.

As someone who is a thinker and spends many hours a day thinking and pacing around. I just don't have a valid reason to void my mind.

I've tried believe me I've tried to void over the years it never works. There is no capacity in my to avoid thinking. I'll admit I've had my blank points but too short and too limited to experience or gain experience.

I gave up on void a long time ago. I try it out and do it but it seems futile when I spend my time thinking and talking to myself. I just perform the meditations if they are half-assed or whatever at least I did them. I've never experienced anything spiritual or spooky or super natural.

Like I said a long time ago the NS doctrine interested me more than the spiritual aspect. I guess what I'm trying to say is I perform meditations, have I ever felt anything from them, nothing at all.

So in the end I still don't understand how a human being can calm their mind down and control their thoughts. It makes no sense to me at all.
The point of Void meditation is to make you develop the skill to concentrate on a single taks without thinking about something else which will diluite the energy of the spell thus making it less powerful.

Let's say you are doing a spell and while you vibrate a mantra you are thinking about problems or random thought this will diluite the energy that you are raising thus making the spell less powerful or compleatily useless.

This is what the Void meditation is for, you maybe did not find the right way to do it, what i do is concentrate on a single thing like a mantra (Aum in my mind for example) or my breath. Another thing this can help is to remove at will any negative thought, if the enemy for example is puting bad thought or if you have some hung-ups with void meditations you can easily remove them.

Void can even help you calm yourself if you are in a stressfull situation. This meds is really important, what i do for example is to do void while i meditate, when i do a spell or a meds i just concentrare on the mantra that i'm vibrating.

Of course it can happen that you may think of something else but instead to think that the Void meditation is then ruined when you caught yourself thinking about something instead of feeling bad you regain controll of the Void, do not worry if It happen it's normal what matter is that you regain controll of your mind.

I used to do void with 6 inhales and exhales per 6 sec but by your info i got experiencing my lungs breathing in and out without holding while feeling this Vacuum you describe as a total blackness. Like feeling the energy coming in and out. Since my mind is a completly open on variations of images, voices and music hearings i had try my best to focus on this. Also i'm connecting my void with my Sun Square, my Rune Vibrations and my Yoga practicings. Hope that's not a concern to be aware!?

Gear88 said:
Anyways GitM, thanks for replying especially in such a nice fashion. I've had my debates with meditation before and it got kinda ugly. So I'm glad your being good about it and helping me out. Thank you :cool:.

Also FYI although I've had my moments with mindfulness I've notice I have a tendency to fall asleep. Funny enough the feeling of falling asleep is so strong that I feel like throwing myself unto the bed and sleeping for a few hours. I guess in my act of voiding or slowing down the chatter I probably drop a few cycles of hertz and induce sleepy feelings. I've tried to work around it such as opening eyes and taking a few deep breaths or focusing on the upper areas of my body. But one thing is for sure doing mindfulness does slow me down to sleepy levels.

I guess I have to focus more and try and stay awake perhaps it might even be a light trance that puts me in a drop of sleep.

In your actions of doing void besides knowing myself on how to keep awake but can't keep myself awake. Do you recommend any methods to maintain consciousness? After all it IS called being mindful and aware with energy.

I try and keep my posture in an upright manner but I notice it suffers throughout time. I guess that is why some of these guys who meditate every once in a while perform a "posture check" to rearrange such as drooping chin or slouching shoulders or not sitting correctly.

Anyways thanks again.

You're welcome.

In matters of staying conscious and awake, red coloured energy can be used, it rules energy both spiritual and physical and sometimes it can be like a shot of adrenaline at more extremes. I use red energy to keep doing my RTRs on days when I'm very sluggish and sleepy, really works for me, might work for you on this in the same manner. Test it lightly though, experiment. You might need to balance out with blue energy afterwords.

LuxSoul said:
I used to do void with 6 inhales and exhales per 6 sec but by your info i got experiencing my lungs breathing in and out without holding while feeling this Vacuum you describe as a total blackness. Like feeling the energy coming in and out. Since my mind is a completly open on variations of images, voices and music hearings i had try my best to focus on this. Also i'm connecting my void with my Sun Square, my Rune Vibrations and my Yoga practicings. Hope that's not a concern to be aware!?

Void is just a mental state of the aether medium, it's safe with everything. You don't have to worry about combining it with things, you're supposed to.

Gear88 said:

That's what happens when you don't respect the levels. Levels must not be skipped. To go from level one to level two you need to be adept, i.e. to be able to master level one. For example, if you do not master meditation in the vacuum, you cannot concentrate, and if you cannot concentrate you cannot feel and see the energy, and if you cannot feel and see the energy you cannot develop the soul. Without meditation in the vacuum you cannot develop any basic skills of the mind, let alone higher and divine abilities of the soul. And then you can't curse a stupid coffee cup or a plant. Without learning the numbers and other basic mathematics, you won't be able to do the shopping bill. Without learning the letters, you won't be able to write and read.

My void is to meditate on something.

To focus intently on the third eye, or crown chakra, or throat chakra, etc.

But now my favourite has become the Ouroboros meditation.

Remember "The Kevala Pranayama," post.

I like to practice the Kechari of placing the tongue on the roof of the mouth with tip touching just behind the two front teeth. And put all of my focus on the strip in the middle between the two nostrils.

This void meditation is excellent because this Kechari sends a circuit of energy up the philitrum and activates the sushumna nadi. Purifying and and sending energy into it.

Not just mind blanking which is a basic void meditation. The advanced void meditation of focusing intently on something is better because you work on something. And it's much easier too.

Kindly don't promote using so called shiny black color for Focus and Concentration. If it works for you then keep it to yourself only.

Use Yellow for Deeper Concentration & Focus.

From JoS
Yellow

Yellow is the color of intellect, computers, communication, audio, video, TV, electronics, books, and literature. Yellow rules the solar chakra of the will. Ruled by the planet Mercury- yellow can be used for passing exams, improving the mind, for *deeper concentration*, mental power, learning ability, speech, writing, publishing, media concerns, gossip, slander, interviews, brothers, sisters, neighbors, rumors, theft, all areas of study and communication, also astral projection, overcoming addictions, and breaking habits. Good for friendship, imagination, creativity (orange is more powerful for creativity), inspiration and charisma. Yellow can be used to incite infidelity, cowardliness, decay, disease, dying, insanity, and inconsistency in others.

Yellow is of the element of air. Yellow rules the solar plexus chakra.

Just try experimenting with it, you will begin to have a clear still mind while surrounding yourself with Yellow Color.

Does anyone tend to forget deep breathing while focusing or doing void meditation?
Just keep focusing on deep breathing while doing void meditation. Helps greatly.

The Concept of void meditation is not related to thoughts. The thoughts going away is simply a side effect of the void meditation but the purpose of it is much different. Void meditation, or what is described in the Tantric texts as Dharana is about gaining a complete single pointed focus on a point ,or an object or a thought, emotion or whatever else that is being focused up. When you expend that much concentration on something, your conscious energy is taken away from feeling,seeing and thinking about things that are not that upon which you are concentrating on. That creates the side effect of thoughts, feelings,and sensations in the body and outside stop while the single pointed concentration is maintained at a point. This is first developed by Trataka which can be both visual and concentrated on the breath and then on other parts of the soul further. Its is required when you direct energy inside your body to perform inner alchemical processes. In that time when your moving that ball of energy through your chakras or doing some other kind of alchemical change,all of your concentration must be upon the ball. You must become that ball, you must be free of your body and BE that ball. In essence you are free of your body's control over your and are the pure mind, pure consciousness directing energy.

The situation with people is that the body has complete control over the mind. The bodily sensations are directing the behavior of man and the response and functioning of the body. The purpose is to take back control from the body and gain control over it.

Gear88 said:

Mindfulness is void meditation.

Master said:

I'm not sure I understand, it doesn't seem that void needs to be mastered perfectly before doing any other type of meditation, right? I've had some success feeling energy even though my concentration is far from perfect. Although I agree that void meditation is still very important.

HailVictory88 said:
Master said:

I'm not sure I understand, it doesn't seem that void needs to be mastered perfectly before doing any other type of meditation, right? I've had some success feeling energy even though my concentration is far from perfect. Although I agree that void meditation is still very important.

Void meditation helps with basic meditations and beginner workings, it's not really required perfectly but for more advanced workings it's required to have a good discipline with it, lest more extreme/serious workings be ruined or result in ends you did not intend or want. Working with death energy for example, black magick. A void mind doesn't just help to direct energy but it helps protect you from it as well.

When working with strong negative energy, you don't want to have your thoughts out of control and suddenly focusing on that energy in a way that ends up bringing harm to you, or even ruining an entire working and having all you sent coming back at you, which can result in harm to yourself in some form or other. I've made mistakes with black magic in the past due to lack of discipline over my mind and have had negative energy I've sent to a target return back to attack me instead because my mind would not stop focusing on it and this focus eventually turned to myself which then brought the negative energy to me.

This ended up ruining my working entirely and dirtying my soul and chakras of which I then had to spend a rather significant amount of time cleaning and empowering them again. I'm much better at this than I was years ago though and still work with black magick on a regular basis. Discipline takes times, and though mastering a void mind at the beginner level isn't heavily necessary, if you actually want to advance, especially to levels of the gods, then you definitely need to eventually.

Additionally with psychic attacks from hostiles, you want to be able to clear out these attacks from your mind. This is why void meditation is important for those who have strong clairaudience or astral hearing or are working towards it. The enemy has no boundaries to their assaults, they will try to telepathically talk to you and harass you, confuse you or terrify you. A void mind as I've said, is keeping a mind where there is nothing but the aether medium of the thought-plane, this removes the 'thoughts' of others as well of which they send to you for telepathic communication.

As I said, thoughts are 'tangible'. With psychic attacks you want to be able to remove them from yourself entirely before building up your protective barriers to prevent and defend against them, and void meditation does this.

I am looking for uncomfertable postiotions to hold while doing Void meditation. Does anyone know of any? It would be best if they were from a tai Chi book/yogi or something like that sort.

Great post btw

I'm not sure how similar, if at all, this is, but it sounds quite similar to something I practice sometimes during the day or in bed.

I try to adopt a beingness of allowance for thoughts to arise and recede without attaching to them and losing my attention down a rabbit-hole. The beginning stage consists of intentionally slowing my breath-rate down to around 6 breaths-per-minute (5 second inhalation, 5 second exhalation) and residing in that rhythm. Then I slow it down to ranges of 2-3 BPM, and ease into a state where I can comfortably practice breath retention. In that breath retention is where I feel this void-ness, where my focus on being a body that's constantly in motion dissipates and I'm just still. I haven't had experiences as lucid as in the original post, but is this similar to it?

Cosmic6999 said:
How can I talk to him just by talking to myself just asking

I see your posts but I've already discussed your desire to perform telekinesis here. Void meditation isn't going to help you do telekinesis on it's own if you have not yet empowered the rest of your soul to enable the ability of telekinesis.

I understand you have a very strong desire to perform these cool powers, but it's going to take a while to get there. If you set your expectations too high before you're ready, you might end up finding yourself disappointed and discouraged. You need to start at the bottom and build your way up in power. I'm not going to say you can't train, practice or try, but if you aren't getting the results you want then I'm only explaining why.

Your soul needs to have power first before it can use power.

Cinimod9 said:
I'm not sure how similar, if at all, this is, but it sounds quite similar to something I practice sometimes during the day or in bed.

I try to adopt a beingness of allowance for thoughts to arise and recede without attaching to them and losing my attention down a rabbit-hole. The beginning stage consists of intentionally slowing my breath-rate down to around 6 breaths-per-minute (5 second inhalation, 5 second exhalation) and residing in that rhythm. Then I slow it down to ranges of 2-3 BPM, and ease into a state where I can comfortably practice breath retention. In that breath retention is where I feel this void-ness, where my focus on being a body that's constantly in motion dissipates and I'm just still. I haven't had experiences as lucid as in the original post, but is this similar to it?

It sounds like you're using your own method to quieten and empty your mind to achieve a state of void, so yes, it's likely this is similar to void meditation in that you are attaining relatively the same result. Whatever works best for you is whatever works best for you.

Cosmic6999 said:
How can I talk to him just by talking to myself just asking

I see your posts but I've already discussed your desire to perform telekinesis here. Void meditation isn't going to help you do telekinesis on it's own if you have not yet empowered the rest of your soul to enable the ability of telekinesis.

I understand you have a very strong desire to perform these cool powers, but it's going to take a while to get there. If you set your expectations too high before you're ready, you might end up finding yourself disappointed and discouraged. You need to start at the bottom and build your way up in power. I'm not going to say you can't train, practice or try, but if you aren't getting the results you want then I'm only explaining why.

Your soul needs to have power first before it can use power.

Cinimod9 said:

It sounds like you're using your own method to quieten and empty your mind to achieve a state of void, so yes, it's likely this is similar to void meditation in that you are attaining relatively the same result. Whatever works best for you is whatever works best for you.
We all different In our own way I do the basic and I do telekinesis training I been having dreams off me unlocking and using telekinesis as well also I’m doing that 40 day’s empowerment basically so I will always practice tk if I have to push harder I will unlock I’m only strengthen the two things that’s need for tk and that’s a powerful aura and powerful hand chakras

Cosmic6999 said:

We all different In our own way I do the basic and I do telekinesis training I been having dreams off me unlocking and using telekinesis as well also I’m doing that 40 day’s empowerment basically so I will always practice tk if I have to push harder I will unlock I’m only strengthen the two things that’s need for tk and that’s a powerful aura and powerful hand chakras

Having a goal in mind is a good passion of determination to advance. Some people have their own reasons to advance and sometimes it is to be able to do 'awesome powers', and that's fine. But only empowering your aura and hand chakras won't be enough, you're going to have a very hard time if your main chakras are not open and empowered. You need to open and empower all of your major chakras, as you continue with the 40 day program it will show you how to do this. Once you open and empower your major chakras, keep empowering them well after and don't forget to spin them regularly.

Once you've opened and empowered your major chakras, this will establish a pathway for energy to circulate through your soul. You can then move on to opening and empowering your shoulder chakras as these chakras will also be important for opening the hand chakras as they will enable the circulation of energy towards the hand chakras.

When one works on their shoulder chakras after opening all of the major chakras, you'll actually feel the energy coursing down your arms to your hand chakras. Once your shoulder chakras are fully open and empowered, then you can start opening and empowering your hand chakras as the path has been opened for the energy to circulate to them through the other opened chakras.

In addition, always raise your energies every day with the foundation meditation to raise your natural spiritual power as this will be the primary force behind your willpower which is needed for telekinesis. These are all basics you need to know to start working towards preforming telekinesis. Open and empower all of your major chakras > Keep exercising your soul power and raising your energies every day > Open and empower your shoulder chakras > Open and empower your hand chakras.

And then in time with a powerful enough soul, chakras and good practice, you will be able to start preforming telekinesis, but it's going to take time, not only to do the prerequisites to get started on telekinesis, but also on doing the telekinesis itself. It's like training a muscle, chances are you're not going to be able to move objects with your mind on day one, but if you keep trying and practicing you'll eventually get there.

Cosmic6999 said:

Having a goal in mind is a good passion of determination to advance. Some people have their own reasons to advance and sometimes it is to be able to do 'awesome powers', and that's fine. But only empowering your aura and hand chakras won't be enough, you're going to have a very hard time if your main chakras are not open and empowered. You need to open and empower all of your major chakras, as you continue with the 40 day program it will show you how to do this. Once you open and empower your major chakras, keep empowering them well after and don't forget to spin them regularly.

Once you've opened and empowered your major chakras, this will establish a pathway for energy to circulate through your soul. You can then move on to opening and empowering your shoulder chakras as these chakras will also be important for opening the hand chakras as they will enable the circulation of energy towards the hand chakras.

When one works on their shoulder chakras after opening all of the major chakras, you'll actually feel the energy coursing down your arms to your hand chakras. Once your shoulder chakras are fully open and empowered, then you can start opening and empowering your hand chakras as the path has been opened for the energy to circulate to them through the other opened chakras.

In addition, always raise your energies every day with the foundation meditation to raise your natural spiritual power as this will be the primary force behind your willpower which is needed for telekinesis. These are all basics you need to know to start working towards preforming telekinesis. Open and empower all of your major chakras > Keep exercising your soul power and raising your energies every day > Open and empower your shoulder chakras > Open and empower your hand chakras.

And then in time with a powerful enough soul, chakras and good practice, you will be able to start preforming telekinesis, but it's going to take time, not only to do the prerequisites to get started on telekinesis, but also on doing the telekinesis itself. It's like training a muscle, chances are you're not going to be able to move objects with your mind on day one, but if you keep trying and practicing you'll eventually get there.

I understand what I must do and thanks I will do this you told me and also I basically was asking can I still work with my hand chakras while I’m still doing this 40 days exercise while empowering?

Ima asking while doing the other 40 days exercise can I still the hand chakras as well

Gear88 said:

Did you ever try the Dhyani Mudra?

"10. Dhyani Mudra

If your mind is overreactive, this mudra can help tame it down. Also used when you are doing trance work, as this can assist in this endeavor."

Dhyani_Mudra_1.jpg

The right position should be the thumps on the naval level or little below. The same way it is used by the Falun Gong practionierer

Mudras
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30115&p=130915&hilit=mudra+fist#p130915

Falun Gong topic
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1534

Please I need to empower my soul and awaken my gift question is how to talk to my guardian

I know y’all say the info in jos but what must I read? To know what I ask I’m not a skeptical I just need to know about Satanism and Satan and all this other things on here

Cosmic6999 said:
Cosmic6999 said:

I understand what I must do and thanks I will do this you told me and also I basically was asking can I still work with my hand chakras while I’m still doing this 40 days exercise while empowering?

And I am asking you when doing the 40 days empowerment can I still practice the hand chakras and also I’m asking you what the best things for me to do rn

Cosmic6999 said:

You have the freedom to do so, yes.

Ok we’ll see I need to know should I just empower my soul and work on opening my major chakras and shoulder chakras first before moving on with the hand chakras?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back