What have you guys been doing during this quarantine?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Young Faith

Re: What have you guys been doing during this quarantine?

Post by Young Faith »

Ghost in the Machine wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
Pirate11 wrote: Woah. You get free time to work hard on your own soul and send energy to our Gods, and this is what you end up with?
I really hope these answers are ironical
Not to defend them because I don't care, but I suppose they're just sharing one of their off-time activities. Furthermore, some people are just not advanced enough to consider meditation and spiritual studies an immense pleasure instead of a chore. I hope they are not among them, but who knows...
This caught my eye because you seem very correct on that. Starting out many, many years ago, meditation was drawling and felt as torturous to do as homework. In the past few years though it's a great pleasure and I have frequently caught myself in situations where I'm at work or doing an errand run wanting to just go and meditate.

Not play a game, not watch a movie... meditate, and for many hours. I never really noticed this until I read your post. Though I don't think advancement has all that much to do with it as I'm sure there are types of personalities who would naturally revel in meditation, but it definitely has an influence. It becomes almost an addiction to us I suppose, or more correctly a need, like eating when you're hungry or drinking when you're thirsty.
Meditating like homework? That's exactly how I feel sometimes, but I'm glad that this bad sensation is vanishing with time (I started to meditate just 2 months ago, more or less)
Pro JS Final RTR Online: http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/ (site sometimes might get suspended for 24hrs)
You can also download it for Windows, Mac or Linux here: http://mw800a.altervista.org/final_rtr_js/
Hail Satan! 666
mercury_wisdom

Post by mercury_wisdom »

MoonlessNight666 wrote:
mercury_wisdom wrote:
94n wrote:What have you guys been up to?
Working on my online business doing great. Meditation and consistent advancement too.
thats awesome mate, im taking this time to create my online bussiness too. if u dont mind me asking is it art related ?
That's pretty cool for you to do. It's more about marketing business and getting sales more specifically I do copywriting for businesses to improve their sales.
I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort. -Father Satan
HAIL SATAN FOREVER
HAIL PRINCESS ASTARTE
Hornet666

Post by Hornet666 »

You guys are lucky you get to have spare time and do hobbies and activities. I'm still working..and I try my best to keep up with Meditations and RTRs. The only positive is that I still earn my income. Other than that I'm really tired most days from working.
Powstanie Pogańskie

Post by Powstanie Pogańskie »

Young Faith wrote:
Powstanie Pogańskie wrote:...
Dude the meme in yo signature is FIRE LMAO
Rofl, thank you friend. I mentioned in a post that I figured it'd make a good signature and made that into a quick one-hour pet project. Other than the yarmulke looking sort of like an ice bag I think it turned out well.
Yagami Light

Post by Yagami Light »

MoonlessNight666 wrote:
mercury_wisdom wrote: Working on my online business doing great. Meditation and consistent advancement too.
thats awesome mate, im taking this time to create my online bussiness too.
Hey, I'm also working on my online business! :lol:
I think it's pretty cool to have SS Brothers and Sisters going (or trying to go) their own way in this rat race. :D 8-)
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

mercury_wisdom

Post by mercury_wisdom »

Yagami Light wrote:
MoonlessNight666 wrote:
mercury_wisdom wrote: Working on my online business doing great. Meditation and consistent advancement too.
I think it's pretty cool to have SS Brothers and Sisters going (or trying to go) their own way in this rat race. :D 8-)
Yes it is brother good luck :)
I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort. -Father Satan
HAIL SATAN FOREVER
HAIL PRINCESS ASTARTE
mercury_wisdom

Post by mercury_wisdom »

Yagami Light wrote:
MoonlessNight666 wrote:
What are you working on btw? :)
HAIL SATAN FOREVER
HAIL PRINCESS ASTARTE
Lydia

Post by Lydia »

Studying more yoga, as instructed to me by 2 Gods. Reading yoga books by Iyengar and a few other yogis, and watching videos by other yoga teachers. Maybe someday I'll have a life again outside of yoga, meditation, and RTR's, but we all have our life paths and this is how mine currently is.
Nick Vabzircnila wrote:I wish I had gotten a haircut.
LOL I've heard of a few people saying that. Men everywhere are facing the difficult decision of either growing out their hair long, shaving their heads bald, or getting someone they live with to experiment with scissors on them.
HP Mageson666 wrote:Everyone should be doing the Final RTR extra and this time is best for power meditation because the enemies energy matrix is down. Which is why you should be doing the Final RTR extra.
^This.
Satanic Path

Post by Satanic Path »

I've been writing other stories, studying JOS and reading a lot.
Pronuncia RTR per Italiani:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/f2dvef0pg ... 2.pdf/file

A me funziona. Avvisatemi se a voi no.
Powstanie Pogańskie

Lydia wrote:LOL I've heard of a few people saying that. Men everywhere are facing the difficult decision of either growing out their hair long, shaving their heads bald, or getting someone they live with to experiment with scissors on them.
I was already in the process of growing my hair out so that issue was easy to deal with. At this point it's become more about experimenting with different products to see what's a good fit for what I'm trying to achieve.

Getting real sick of Pantene's shit tbh.
Ol argedco luciftias

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

Powstanie Pogańskie wrote:
Lydia wrote:LOL I've heard of a few people saying that. Men everywhere are facing the difficult decision of either growing out their hair long, shaving their heads bald, or getting someone they live with to experiment with scissors on them.
I was already in the process of growing my hair out so that issue was easy to deal with. At this point it's become more about experimenting with different products to see what's a good fit for what I'm trying to achieve.

Both of these are great, but not at the same time. If you try to use both together, it has some chemical reaction where it dries out the hair bad. But if you just use 1, it doesn't do that. I switch between them every few days or every week and it works.

Egon

Post by Egon »

An idea for a very simple home exercise routine (somewhat heavy):
https://youtu.be/m1VDLXPbemU?t=45

------------

I already had long hair before this whole situation. Clear Men works well for me, no conditioner, I feel fresh and smooth (but it still could be better).
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:

Both of these are great, but not at the same time. If you try to use both together, it has some chemical reaction where it dries out the hair bad. But if you just use 1, it doesn't do that. I switch between them every few days or every week and it works.
Powstanie Pogańskie

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Both of these are great, but not at the same time. If you try to use both together, it has some chemical reaction where it dries out the hair bad. But if you just use 1, it doesn't do that. I switch between them every few days or every week and it works.

Many thanks, I'll look into these. The first one is the one I'm most likely to use as I've found that I'm in no short supply of oils; moisturizing products get my hair visibly oily the same day. Though that could just be me not finding the right routine and mixture of products yet, so I'm keen to keep experimenting. My aim is to combat frizz with hair that is admittedly rather thin. Pantene hasn't helped much with that, though it is good at restoring my hair to its silky soft state which I enjoy.

My friend gave me some biotin + collagen thickening shampoo and conditioner, and while I don't know enough yet about how healthy such products are, I did find that they were great at emphasizing my hair's wavy style. I experienced increased difficulty in combing and brushing like others did due to thickness but I figured that was just a natural tradeoff for hair that stays in place easier.
Lunar Dance 666

Post by Lunar Dance 666 »

Hornet666 wrote:You guys are lucky you get to have spare time and do hobbies and activities. I'm still working..and I try my best to keep up with Meditations and RTRs. The only positive is that I still earn my income. Other than that I'm really tired most days from working.
Im still working too. I probably spend more time on fun things than you do anyway but Im still juggling with a lot of stuff.
So for me its just business and stuff like usual.
The human senses are the foundation of medicinal knowledge and they are trained by exposure to life in all its forms."The education that gives the best results, and makes the successful practitioner, is of the senses, and of the brain to recieve impressions, and make deductions."
Yet, this is ignored in medical education:"Men live a lifetime, and know nothing of the manifestations of life. Students become conversant with books, attend their lectures, pass their examinations, and yet have no practical knowledge of human life. And physicians will practice medicine a lifetime, and yet fail to know what healthy life is."
-Dr.John M. Scudder
Lunar Dance 666

Lydia wrote:Studying more yoga, as instructed to me by 2 Gods. Reading yoga books by Iyengar and a few other yogis, and watching videos by other yoga teachers. Maybe someday I'll have a life again outside of yoga, meditation, and RTR's, but we all have our life paths and this is how mine currently is.
LOL I've heard of a few people saying that. Men everywhere are facing the difficult decision of either growing out their hair long, shaving their heads bald, or getting someone they live with to experiment with scissors on them.
HP Mageson666 wrote:Everyone should be doing the Final RTR extra and this time is best for power meditation because the enemies energy matrix is down. Which is why you should be doing the Final RTR extra.
^This.
Uf men with long hair. Can look really good.
There are hairstyles for men that are made with long hair too xp.

Personally Im not such a fan of those millimetered hairstyles. Makes you look like a mudslime or some other kind of middle eastern allah believer..
Unless you meant like bald bald and not tondeuze Ill shear it very short kind of bald.
The human senses are the foundation of medicinal knowledge and they are trained by exposure to life in all its forms."The education that gives the best results, and makes the successful practitioner, is of the senses, and of the brain to recieve impressions, and make deductions."
Yet, this is ignored in medical education:"Men live a lifetime, and know nothing of the manifestations of life. Students become conversant with books, attend their lectures, pass their examinations, and yet have no practical knowledge of human life. And physicians will practice medicine a lifetime, and yet fail to know what healthy life is."
-Dr.John M. Scudder
MoonlessNight666

Post by MoonlessNight666 »

mercury_wisdom wrote:
Yagami Light wrote:
MoonlessNight666 wrote:
Im trying to really learn Blender inside and out and Im working on creating my own T-shirt brand as a side income.I know its gonna take some time for it to take off but hey u gotto start somewhere lol
Lydia

Post by Lydia »

Pantene is awful. I've had long hair most of my life (I'm female though), I used to use products but not anymore, I go as natural and pure as possible. I just use a bit of coconut oil, that tames it down. Sometimes a bit of olive oil, just apply to finger tips then finger-comb through.

If you want a more unique hairstyle (I'm not sure what you're after), I knew someone who kept his hair up with sugar-water. I've found a bit of milk does a hair-spray effect, keeps it stiff. I have experimented a lot of natural products lol.
Lydia

Post by Lydia »

Lydia wrote:
Powstanie Pogańskie wrote: I was already in the process of growing my hair out so that issue was easy to deal with. At this point it's become more about experimenting with different products to see what's a good fit for what I'm trying to achieve.

Pantene is awful. I've had long hair most of my life (I'm female though), I used to use products but not anymore, I go as natural and pure as possible. I just use a bit of coconut oil, that tames it down. Sometimes a bit of olive oil, just apply to finger tips then finger-comb through.

If you want a more unique hairstyle (I'm not sure what you're after), I knew someone who kept his hair up with sugar-water. I've found a bit of milk does a hair-spray effect, keeps it stiff. I have experimented a lot of natural products lol.
I just realized that you may have meant shampoo and conditioner. When people say/write "hair products" I tend to think they mean styling products specifically, such as mousse, hairspray, gel, etc. I didn't meant to sound like I don't wash my hair anymore, lol.
Shael

Post by Shael »

Lydia wrote:I just realized that you may have meant shampoo and conditioner. When people say/write "hair products" I tend to think they mean styling products specifically, such as mousse, hairspray, gel, etc. I didn't meant to sound like I don't wash my hair anymore, lol.
So what do you use to wash your hair? I've been growing my hair out for a while before the virus already and it tends to get really fatty and greasy even though I wash it daily. I always loved the idea of hair that is a bit longer, but in the past have had to keep it cut very short so as to not look like a hobo or something.

Currently I use some kind of all natural soap product that doesnt have any chemical ingredients (I can list them if you want). But my hair still tends to have this "messy" look regardless what I do and gets fatty very easily.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi
Yurei

Post by Yurei »

Final RTR and video games
Powstanie Pogańskie

Lydia wrote:
Lydia wrote:Pantene is awful. I've had long hair most of my life (I'm female though), I used to use products but not anymore, I go as natural and pure as possible. I just use a bit of coconut oil, that tames it down. Sometimes a bit of olive oil, just apply to finger tips then finger-comb through.

I just realized that you may have meant shampoo and conditioner. When people say/write "hair products" I tend to think they mean styling products specifically, such as mousse, hairspray, gel, etc. I didn't meant to sound like I don't wash my hair anymore, lol.
No worries, I didn't get that impression. I did indeed mean shampoo and conditioner but I'm open to anything that'll promote hair health. The thing with my hair is that it's rather thin and damaged, so I've been investigating repair-and-protect products out there. On the upside, my hair's always been exceptionally soft and wavy, so anything that helps maintain that is also of interest. I've never had much issue with my hair looking nor feeling dry, but I'd wager that the damage and losing moisture through long ass hot showers are combining to create the frizz issue.

I'm only recently emerging from the era of just using whatever mom picks up - Head and Shoulders for the longest time - and into the realm of figuring this stuff out for myself and experimenting, so there's a good deal about hair health and care that I need to learn.
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

These are the ingredients that should never be in shampoos, conditioners, body washes and so on: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=27845
Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 10 January '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
mercury_wisdom

Post by mercury_wisdom »

MoonlessNight666 wrote:
mercury_wisdom wrote:
Yagami Light wrote: Hey, I'm also working on my online business! :lol:
Im trying to really learn Blender inside and out and Im working on creating my own T-shirt brand as a side income.I know its gonna take some time for it to take off but hey u gotto start somewhere lol
Good luck :D
HAIL SATAN FOREVER
HAIL PRINCESS ASTARTE
Yagami Light

Post by Yagami Light »

MoonlessNight666 wrote:
mercury_wisdom wrote:
Yagami Light wrote: Hey, I'm also working on my online business! :lol:
MoonlessNight666, not sure if still available, but there are some courses I had watched on LinkedIn. There was a period of time when they had an offer to try their learning/tutoring free for one month so I took it lol. Of course I had to give my personal information and all that...

So, I had watched a Blender lesson. I had actually saved the videos from LinkedIn, so if you're interested I could send them to you. :mrgreen:

Working on creating a T-shirt brand sounds awesome! :D

I am personally working on two things... or three things lol.
1. I make Youtube videos and hopefully at soooome poiiiint, I will receive enough subscribers or something, and be able to monetize my videos. But that is like, a 5 year long term goal lol. Youtube really takes a lot of time and effort in order to get it right (unless you're very lucky, or you go according to the trends).
2. Blogging.
3. Selling shirts/items with my drawings on sites like RedBubble.

The last two I have only recently started doing.
I am also doing Sun and Venus square for money. I also bought two stones for money. XD (I will start empowering them when the Moon is in a favorable position)

It appears to be that there are many ways one could make money online but ALL of them require a long time to receive an audience/following, so to speak.
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

mercury_wisdom

Post by mercury_wisdom »

Yagami Light wrote:
MoonlessNight666 wrote:
mercury_wisdom wrote: What are you working on btw? :)
MoonlessNight666, not sure if still available, but there are some courses I had watched on LinkedIn. There was a period of time when they had an offer to try their learning/tutoring free for one month so I took it lol. Of course I had to give my personal information and all that...

So, I had watched a Blender lesson. I had actually saved the videos from LinkedIn, so if you're interested I could send them to you. :mrgreen:

1. I make Youtube videos and hopefully at soooome poiiiint, I will receive enough subscribers or something, and be able to monetize my videos. But that is like, a 5 year long term goal lol. Youtube really takes a lot of time and effort in order to get it right (unless you're very lucky, or you go according to the trends).
2. Blogging.

I am also doing Sun and Venus square for money. I also bought two stones for money. XD (I will start empowering them when the Moon is in a favorable position)

It appears to be that there are many ways one could make money online but ALL of them require a long time to receive an audience/following, so to speak.
You own the youtube channel spiritualsnism right? I love your videos :D
HAIL SATAN FOREVER
HAIL PRINCESS ASTARTE
MoonlessNight666

Post by MoonlessNight666 »

Yagami Light wrote:
MoonlessNight666 wrote:
mercury_wisdom wrote: What are you working on btw? :)

2. Blogging.

I'm actually in the middle of a Sun +Venus square as well:D and as far as I know it can take brand's between 2-5 years to really '' take off '' which doesnt matter considering we will be here for a long long time;D
Lydia

Post by Lydia »

Shael wrote:So what do you use to wash your hair?
Powstanie Pogańskie wrote:I did indeed mean shampoo and conditioner but I'm open to anything that'll promote hair health.
I use Apivita brand (they have online stores for both Europe and North America), they have many different shampoos and conditioners based on differing hair needs, enriched with essential oils and other healthy ingredients. It is currently the best I've ever had, my hair looks and feels better than ever. Check out the link Stormblood posted about harmful toxins in products though, Apivita is free from most of them but still has SLS unfortunately.

I've tried washing my hair with olive oil soap that is enriched with citric acid (hair and scalp is more acidic so it needs to have a ph regulator), and this is great for occasional washes, so I alternate between Apivita shampoo and olive oil soap. Avoid washing your hair daily, I only wash every second or third day and my hair/scalp is just as clean as the first day now, it used to be quite oily before.

If you've been using hair products that have silicones in them, you might need to do a rinse with vinegar (diluted with water) to get out the silicones as they do not wash out, and they prevent the hair from absorbing healthy ingredients. Here's the link:
Stormblood wrote: These are the ingredients that should never be in shampoos, conditioners, body washes and so on: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=27845
Shael

Post by Shael »

Lydia wrote:I use Apivita brand (they have online stores for both Europe and North America), they have many different shampoos and conditioners based on differing hair needs, enriched with essential oils and other healthy ingredients. It is currently the best I've ever had, my hair looks and feels better than ever.

I've tried washing my hair with olive oil soap that is enriched with citric acid (hair and scalp is more acidic so it needs to have a ph regulator), and this is great for occasional washes, so I alternate between Apivita shampoo and olive oil soap. Avoid washing your hair daily, I only wash every second or third day and my hair/scalp is just as clean as the first day now, it used to be quite oily before.
Awesome, thank you. I had a hunch that hair should only be washed every few days, but I needed to hear it from someone like you first. Around where I live people would call you crazy if you don't wash your hair every day, it's like an unwritten rule. But I will just pretend I washed it and it should be fine lol
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi
Yagami Light

Post by Yagami Light »

mercury_wisdom wrote:You own the youtube channel spiritualsnism right? I love your videos :D
Haha, thank you! :lol:
Yes, I own that channel but I'm not going to monetize this channel (although I COULD, as I have more than a thousand subscribers) because I don't want my identity to be known to Youtube (with that account... :P).

There are many ways one can make money through Youtube (I mean, to have a content that attracts many people). One of those is to make music through any computer software and distribute it for free, to be used by vloggers and whatnot. ;)

We'll see, we'll see. :ugeek:
- Satan

Weassel

Post by Weassel »

I am bored to death here stuck in home not only that but because of the lock down my parents work less so less intimacy to do RTs or some of the meditation given the fact that my house is small and right when i was close to move to a bigger one the lock down happened...
I think i am gonna learn to draw again to kill time and to get some new skill (or how to say it).
Powstanie Pogańskie

Stormblood wrote:These are the ingredients that should never be in shampoos, conditioners, body washes and so on: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=27845
Gonna hold onto this, thank you.
ShadowTheRaven

Post by ShadowTheRaven »

Stormblood wrote:
MoonlessNight666 wrote: Just because he is taking some time to relax doesnt mean he stopped doing meditations and the RTR. we also just came out of a heavy shedule with Race rituals and double the RTR's.

U cant be at a %110 evey.single.day.
You can. But it takes a Saturn-dominant or a Pluto-dominant person in order to do that. Not everyone has such a chart.
Stormblood, how can somebody who isn't Saturn or Pluto-dominant develop the ability to withstand a heavy schedule and be at 110% every day?
Victory or Valhalla!

Bandcamp: https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com

Tetragammaton RTR Tool for Windows: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47837

"Up onto the overturned keel,
Clamber, with a heart of steel,
Cold is the ocean’s spray…
And your death is on its way,
With maidens you have had your way,
Each must die some day!"
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
MoonlessNight666 wrote: Just because he is taking some time to relax doesnt mean he stopped doing meditations and the RTR. we also just came out of a heavy shedule with Race rituals and double the RTR's.

U cant be at a %110 evey.single.day.
You can. But it takes a Saturn-dominant or a Pluto-dominant person in order to do that. Not everyone has such a chart.
Stormblood, how can somebody who isn't Saturn or Pluto-dominant develop the ability to withstand a heavy schedule and be at 110% every day?
Is this a rhetorical question? I thought you knew answers to things like that. (I'm not being sarcastic at all.)

On top of a good meditation schedule, maybe you want to add a rune working. Extra depends on what the main issue with it is.

Consistency/Willpower
• Naudh - #10
• Eiws - #13
• Sol - #16

A combination of these might help over time. These all deal with willpower, with the added bonus of Sol to strengthen any runes it's used in combo with. The latter two also have shielding properties, which can be a "side effect" regardless of how you programme the energies.

Energy
• Ur - #2 - because it helps increase your reserves of energies overtime.
• Sol - #16 - because it empowers other runes and helps you understand energies so that you can use them more efficiently
• Thaur - #3 - berserkr mode on. Can be replaced with Naudh or Eiws or omitted, if too difficult to manage.

A combination of these might help over time.

Use whatever power number you prefer. I think 80, 88, 160 and 216 are the most suited. For the energy version, all Mars and Sun numbers work magnificently, as do Jupiter numbers because they bring abundance. For the consistency/willpower version, all Sun and Saturn numbers work well, as do multiples of 13.

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
Gear88

Post by Gear88 »

Stormblood wrote:Consistency/Willpower
• Naudh - #10
• Eiws - #13
• Sol - #16

A combination of these might help over time. These all deal with willpower, with the added bonus of Sol to strengthen any runes it's used in combo with. The latter two also have shielding properties, which can be a "side effect" regardless of how you programme the energies.
So consistency as in following a schedule right? time-based? I've tone down my meditation as I was doing it half-assed and my question is can this help, helping me get up early and performing my meditations right at the start of the day? rather than spreading my meditations over the time and being half-assed.

Also what would be a good affirmation like for ex: My consistency and willpower is totally, completely, and forever increasing in a safe, healthy, happy, and positive way for me. Good enough?

Also off/side-topic would it be INCREASING or INCREASED? I know affirmations are present tense as in happening right now but since [ed] is past tense is that wrong or not working right? To me increasing means there is a consistent function of going up while [ed] means IT HAS gone higher.(I've had my fair share of thoughts into programming which I should probably post somewhere else)

Secondly, off/side-topic what about directing? How would I go about visualizing or is this working just raise, program, end it right there? I know the question sounds silly but I'd like to understand why I can think wonderful things sometimes and when it comes down to doing the visualization I'm like "WTF do I even visualize, no clue whatsoever". I seemingly can't conjure up a metaphysical imprint for the energy.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism!

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled Fascism. Do you, pinko, know what Fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = O.R.I.O.N. = Our Race Is Our Nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index

Communism is political Judiasm!
Zionism is Jewish supremacy!
National Socialism is political Satanism!
O.R.I.O.N. is Gentile Supremacy with respect to other Racial-Nations!
Xtianity is preparation for Communism!
Xtianity is Communism with a tinsel of metaphysics!
Communism is Xtianity for Atheist!
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

Gear88 wrote: So consistency as in following a schedule right? time-based? I've tone down my meditation as I was doing it half-assed and my question is can this help, helping me get up early and performing my meditations right at the start of the day? rather than spreading my meditations over the time and being half-assed.
Do what works best for you. If you are more focused by doing them all at once and that doesn't burn yourself out, then do that; if you are more focused doing multiple meditation sessions in a day, do that. I don't know you.
Also what would be a good affirmation like for ex: My consistency and willpower is totally, completely, and forever increasing in a safe, healthy, happy, and positive way for me. Good enough?
Sure, why not?

Also off/side-topic would it be INCREASING or INCREASED? I know affirmations are present tense as in happening right now but since [ed] is past tense is that wrong or not working right? To me increasing means there is a consistent function of going up while [ed] means IT HAS gone higher.(I've had my fair share of thoughts into programming which I should probably post somewhere else)
It depends. Increasing is an action in progress, increased is something that has happened. To put it in other terms, it's like a boost you're building overtime in the first case, and a boost that you get immediately in the second case. Different nuances. "Is/are increased" is still acceptable, differently from "was/were increased" or just "increased" (without is/are). That's my view of the subject. Present perfect tense has been used in some group ritual, same as present continuous tense.

Secondly, off/side-topic what about directing? How would I go about visualizing or is this working just raise, program, end it right there? I know the question sounds silly but I'd like to understand why I can think wonderful things sometimes and when it comes down to doing the visualization I'm like "WTF do I even visualize, no clue whatsoever". I seemingly can't conjure up a metaphysical imprint for the energy.
Right. I have two methods for this:

• either condense the energy and direct it to your solar plexus, which is the seat of your willpower, and visualise it as bright as the Sun, regardless of the colour you use for this (usually red, black, or gold or a combo of two of them);
• or condense the energy and direct it to your root chakra for physical manifestation, as the root chakra manifests the energies in the material.

I prefer the first but it's up to you. You can, of course, come up with something else, such as visualising yourself following your schedule.

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

Same as before. That is going to part-time work, then usually groceries after that and/or gym and cycling which is my fierce passion. After those it's time to relax (vidya gaims) and now that Im into SS I have to study and meditate, also participating in spiritual warfare.

Hail Satan ! :D
Hail Satanas the most Beautiful and Glorious!

Hail Hitler, our Great Führer!

Consistency is efficiency

Satan Is God main site

Rtr, runic pronunciations and more at Magenta 666 Youtube Channel

Evilgoy ritual timer & Interactive Final RTR & Paintable Tetragrammaton Final RTR

Oy vey fucking kikes
Jack

Post by Jack »

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
Lydia wrote:Studying more yoga, as instructed to me by 2 Gods. Reading yoga books by Iyengar and a few other yogis, and watching videos by other yoga teachers. Maybe someday I'll have a life again outside of yoga, meditation, and RTR's, but we all have our life paths and this is how mine currently is.
^This.

Personally Im not such a fan of those millimetered hairstyles. Makes you look like a mudslime or some other kind of middle eastern allah believer..
Unless you meant like bald bald and not tondeuze Ill shear it very short kind of bald.
What if i like women with short hair ? I get instantly attracted to them. I've tried finding the source of this and can't seem to put my finger on it. Most men say they like women with long hair because it apparently signifies fertility but im completely opposite.
Lunar Dance 666

Jack wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:

^This.

What if i like women with short hair ? I get instantly attracted to them. I've tried finding the source of this and can't seem to put my finger on it. Most men say they like women with long hair because it apparently signifies fertility but im completely opposite.
Thats completely fine. I know plenty of women with short hair, though most are elderly now.

I myself think I look best when my hair is not too long.

But that doesn't mean that you have to do your hair like you came out of the middle eastern lol.
-Dr.John M. Scudder
Aldrick

Post by Aldrick »

Hornet666 wrote:You guys are lucky you get to have spare time and do hobbies and activities. I'm still working..and I try my best to keep up with Meditations and RTRs. The only positive is that I still earn my income. Other than that I'm really tired most days from working.
Sorry to hear that. What kinda work do you do?
Hail Abraxas!!
Hail Father Satanas Forever!!

जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का आशीर्वाद देते हैं, वे धन्य हैं। जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का श्राप देते हैं, वे शापित हैं।
Aldrick

Post by Aldrick »

^This.

I have a family member that cuts hair. One positive. Ha.

I'm thinking of growing my hair out to shoulder length. Like letting the top grow and fall down. Keeping the sides shorter.
Hail Abraxas!!
Hail Father Satanas Forever!!

जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का आशीर्वाद देते हैं, वे धन्य हैं। जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का श्राप देते हैं, वे शापित हैं।
Egon

Post by Egon »

I too like short hairstyles in women, it looks kinda sweet and charming. I think Lunar is being specific about males. I get this "stereotypical mixed Slav" vibes in dudes with very short hair, not quite mudslime.
Jack wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:Personally Im not such a fan of those millimetered hairstyles. Makes you look like a mudslime or some other kind of middle eastern allah believer..
Jack

Post by Jack »

Egon wrote:I too like short hairstyles in women, it looks kinda sweet and charming. I think Lunar is being specific about males. I get this "stereotypical mixed Slav" vibes in dudes with very short hair, not quite mudslime.
Jack wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:Personally Im not such a fan of those millimetered hairstyles. Makes you look like a mudslime or some other kind of middle eastern allah believer..
Yeah that short hair on women looks pretty sexy to me. It's a type of tomboyish type edgy vibe I get that makes me want them more. It's like their happy and want to share happiness with everyone. I officially have short hair girl complex.
Jack

Post by Jack »

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
Jack wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:

Thats completely fine. I know plenty of women with short hair, though most are elderly now.

But that doesn't mean that you have to do your hair like you came out of the middle eastern lol.
Wait are you saying you don't like Undercut ?
Lunar Dance 666

Egon wrote:I too like short hairstyles in women, it looks kinda sweet and charming. I think Lunar is being specific about males. I get this "stereotypical mixed Slav" vibes in dudes with very short hair, not quite mudslime.
Jack wrote:
Yes I meant the typical middle eastern male look lol. If you see my other comment. Also comes with skin tone but there are several white people that also take on that hairstyle and thats just bad.

There are short hairstyles for males that don't look odd or just simply ugly.
Its just the way its cut.
-Dr.John M. Scudder
Lunar Dance 666

Jack wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
Jack wrote: What if i like women with short hair ? I get instantly attracted to them. I've tried finding the source of this and can't seem to put my finger on it. Most men say they like women with long hair because it apparently signifies fertility but im completely opposite.

Ye thats one of the hairstyles.. not the ones in the black/white pictures.. (except for the smallest one) as usually the hair there is shorter..

But I guess you could make a nice mohawk out of that lol.

Often those, especially those that already look like they're from abroad.. let their beards grow out too.. and I dont mean like a moustace or a thin stripe on the chin.. I mean like full on beard.

What kind of haircut do you really like on women? If you have pictures of that..
-Dr.John M. Scudder
Jack

Post by Jack »

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
Jack wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:

Ye thats one of the hairstyles.. not the ones in the black/white pictures.. (except for the smallest one) as usually the hair there is shorter..

Often those, especially those that already look like they're from abroad.. let their beards grow out too.. and I dont mean like a moustace or a thin stripe on the chin.. I mean like full on beard.

What kind of haircut do you really like on women? If you have pictures of that..
The Undercut has Jews seeing Nazis all around the place so that's fine with me. Theres a distinct difference between a good bread and the Muslim unkempt nasty beard with shaved off mustache lol.
In Nazi Germany, a version of this haircut which was long on top but shaved at the back and sides was popular among Wehrmacht officers.[6][7]

During the late 2010s, the American and Israeli press associated the undercut with alt-right agitators such as the American white supremacist Richard Spencer or British citizen Stephen Yaxley-Lennon,[24] and with neofascist supporters seeking a less intimidating alternative to the buzzcut.[25][26]

In some Muslim-majority countries such as Saudi Arabia,[27] the undercut is considered controversial and in breach of Islamic teachings governing hairstyles.[28][29] According to the Ḥadīth, the Prophet Muhammad forbade traditional pagan Arab haircuts that were long on top but shaved on the sides as makruh.[30][31]

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2014/02/ ... howAll=yes

https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/how ... rcut-2/amp
Well I personally like women with short hair(bob) or medium hair (dropping till the shoulders).

Types of Bob Cut that I like

Medium Hair (Upto Shoulder Length)

But I hate extremely short hair or women who wear their hair up with gel, they're either hardcore feminists or lesbians, probably both.
(Me rn - :oops: :oops: :oops: )
$ignificant$un

Post by $ignificant$un »

94n wrote:What have you guys been up to?
So glad you asked.
Verdict is still out as to what the end result of the crisis will be. But personally this has been a blessing in disguise for me spiritually, physically, and intellectually.

Before this break I had been stuck at a dead-end office job for 3 straight years and could almost feel myself losing my own personality. This time off has aloud me to heal and restore my body and soul.

I have been working out daily doing mostly calisthenics. I can do over 50 push-ups without stopping now and a variation of 30 different pull ups. I can run 3 miles without stopping (never been a runner) and am far more flexible. My meditation has been consistent and I have spent much time studying and planning.

Also started a garden with a few raised beds I built myself. After years of exhaustion, I feel I am finally improving myself again.
$ignificant$un

Post by $ignificant$un »

TopoftheAbyss wrote:
Pirate11 wrote:
Shael wrote:Getting my ass kicked in billiards.
TopoftheAbyss wrote:Videogames
Length wrote:Watching porn
Woah. You get free time to work hard on your own soul and send energy to our Gods, and this is what you end up with?
I really hope these answers are ironical
Meditation is very hard for me because I can't focus but I still do rituals. I have done it for the past year, nothing changed with quarantine. Playing videogames is something I'm doing more at the moment (and for the past 5 months or so) because they're cheap.
Meditation has always been very hard for me as well. Not sure if something is blocking me from a past life.

I have found that darkness meditations (meditating in complete darkness) really helps amplify the affects. Also, staring at a candle until it becomes double, blowing and out and closing your eyes focusing on the images behind your eyelids will help you concentrate as well.

Lastly, I feel physical exercise is one of the most important things you can do to help your meditations.
scorpiorising

Post by scorpiorising »

Besides doing spiritual stuff (which I reserve for very early morning and late at night), I have been keeping myself active and productive in the home and kitchen.

I've cleared up some room in closets, through out old stuff.

I've also had to be "teacher" to my kids since their school is closed for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year. This has been challenging for parents, kids, and teachers.

We also take time to go for walks/ride bikes outside to get fresh air and soak up the sun energy.

And I have also been cooking and baking up a lot of food. Feeling the kitchen goddess energy these quarantine days. I mainly find baking very meditative and calming. Plus, I get into this intense focus (hello, Scorpio rising haha) that I need to be in. It's almost a meditative state when I'm baking.

And that's really it. I am waiting for the weather to get warm to be able to use the pool. Can use a water element relaxation. Taught myself to swim two years ago just watching YouTube videos and since then, can't stop swimming lol.
Lunar Dance 666

Jack wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 wrote: Ye thats one of the hairstyles.. not the ones in the black/white pictures.. (except for the smallest one) as usually the hair there is shorter..

The Undercut has Jews seeing Nazis all around the place so that's fine with me. Theres a distinct difference between a good bread and the Muslim unkempt nasty beard with shaved off mustache lol.
In Nazi Germany, a version of this haircut which was long on top but shaved at the back and sides was popular among Wehrmacht officers.[6][7]

During the late 2010s, the American and Israeli press associated the undercut with alt-right agitators such as the American white supremacist Richard Spencer or British citizen Stephen Yaxley-Lennon,[24] and with neofascist supporters seeking a less intimidating alternative to the buzzcut.[25][26]

In some Muslim-majority countries such as Saudi Arabia,[27] the undercut is considered controversial and in breach of Islamic teachings governing hairstyles.[28][29] According to the Ḥadīth, the Prophet Muhammad forbade traditional pagan Arab haircuts that were long on top but shaved on the sides as makruh.[30][31]

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2014/02/ ... howAll=yes

https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/how ... rcut-2/amp
Well I personally like women with short hair(bob) or medium hair (dropping till the shoulders).

Types of Bob Cut that I like

Medium Hair (Upto Shoulder Length)

But I hate extremely short hair or women who wear their hair up with gel, they're either hardcore feminists or lesbians, probably both.

(Me rn - :oops: :oops: :oops: )
Thanks for the pictures. That short haired one looks a little like a doll ^
is this a kike though? Were most of the real short haired ones kikes? xD

I was also thinking.. I guess this might be the most kind of nonsense topic almost ever spoken about on the forums haha.

The ones with the bobcuts.. if I were to do that my hair would curl all over the place.. I don't have naturally straight hair although it appears that way if its really long..

As for the really short hair.. it looks a bit odd. I do not think it looks that great on most women, but on some it does add to the air or vibe that they carry.
Also you have women that have short hair, not the bob cuts but more like the other ones.. but their hair is wavy from origin.. you didn't include a picture of that.
So here's one that comes closest to what I meant.. Image

Which also kind of raises the question.. straight hair or curls? I guess you might like straight hair a bit more? since most of the pictures you posted had straight hair haha.
-Dr.John M. Scudder