Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How many zoomers do we have?

ER057H3F41R

(gen z)

30~ year old boomer with misspent youth over here and I have to say that the zoomers from Sweden have been making GOOD rap

I hope were far enough in the game to bullshit like this or if it has always been that way IDK

https://open.spotify.com/track/4tX8qKcXipyu1SK7bgrPks?si=FzOcZpP4SyudkGv4-2GRBA

I think you'll find quite a bit of people on here are Pluto in Scorpio people. i.e. '85-'94/'95 people. There's a few Pluto in Sag as well.

So basically I'd wager to state quite a few people are either nearing 30, @30, or surpassed 30.

Which makes sense because like Maxine said "People dedicate here before their first Saturn return". As mentioned in one of statements on the website.

I agree with Blacks about this (I'm White, by the way) - why can't we leave Black music to Blacks? (Yes, I know - the jew wants you to not be you.) I don't know about Rock, because I don't know if that was Black originally or not, but Jazz and Rap/Hip-Hop should be left Black. Sweden has been raped by non-Whites, and now is continuing to worship non-White culture. "Don't look back in anger" mini-concert after some anti-White terrorism? Stupid Race-traitors and fucked-up retards. Clear your brain, undo the brainwashing, and be yourself, FFS.

ER057H3F41R said:
(gen z)

30~ year old boomer with misspent youth over here and I have to say that the zoomers from Sweden have been making GOOD rap

I hope were far enough in the game to bullshit like this or if it has always been that way IDK

And you care because? This boomer - yoomer - zoomer thing is such a cringe and so fucked up because it has no point. Why the fuck would somebody label someone based on his age? Because they don't understand each other? That has been and will be greatest misunderstanding through entire history. YOU will be zoomer too, thanks to the enemy, and how would you feel if someone is just mocking you based on how time has gone over your head? And no I'm not on zoomer side as you like to divide people into groups, nor I am a zoomer. You can only be human or jewsih, young or old, and stop fucking bite everything that modern degeneration sells on social medias. 30~ year old are misunderstood because they don't use filters like modern boys, they were serving in army. They don't make up weird faces to catch some vagina online, no, they were fighting, and even if they were fighting under the flag of hoax, you, who know the truth are supporting this piece of shit? Instead of fighting online war, spreading the message anonymously. No, stop being an idiot. Do final RTR instead of categorizing people into weird and USELESS categories, stop falling into traps of jewish media on dividing us from inside.

ER057H3F41R said:
(gen z)

And you care because? This boomer - yoomer - zoomer thing is such a cringe and so fucked up because it has no point. Why the fuck would somebody label someone based on his age? Because they don't understand each other? That has been and will be greatest misunderstanding through entire history. YOU will be zoomer too, thanks to the enemy, and how would you feel if someone is just mocking you based on how time has gone over your head? And no I'm not on zoomer side as you like to divide people into groups, nor I am a zoomer. You can only be human or jewsih, young or old, and stop fucking bite everything that modern degeneration sells on social medias. 30~ year old are misunderstood because they don't use filters like modern boys, they were serving in army. They don't make up weird faces to catch some vagina online, no, they were fighting, and even if they were fighting under the flag of hoax, you, who know the truth are supporting this piece of shit? Instead of fighting online war, spreading the message anonymously. No, stop being an idiot. Do final RTR instead of categorizing people into weird and USELESS categories, stop falling into traps of jewish media on dividing us from inside.

Gear88 said:
I think you'll find quite a bit of people on here are Pluto in Scorpio people. i.e. '85-'94/'95 people. There's a few Pluto in Sag as well.

So basically I'd wager to state quite a few people are either nearing 30, @30, or surpassed 30.

Which makes sense because like Maxine said "People dedicate here before their first Saturn return". As mentioned in one of statements on the website.

The Revolutionaries! Viva La Resistance!

Holds up sabre. We shall show them no mercy.

You made my French half come out. See what you did. Lol

TalGonDon said:
Why the fuck would somebody label someone based on his age? Because they don't understand each other?
I recall it being said on here/our sites that the jew sees people as generations a generation = something.

Gear88 said:

I think this point of people dedicating around their Saturn returns and movements is relevant and poignant, though there are definitely other signs in transits linked to this. These times are when prior SS souls get the kick up the arse, of which they had been pondering about probably earlier in their life- Satanic souls in general may arrive here out of the incumbent stress +/ doting on ones life that these periods provoke.

In terms of the whole "oomer" thing, TalGonDon has a strong and rightful stance, it is a jewish trap and must be dropped by those who are serious about the future. If any sort of social convention likewise to the "oomer memes" persists in the culture of the tumultuous near-future (and is not overwritten by the catalytic overtones of what is actually important) then one should make use of it and not distance from people on these terms, but remain detached from the jew-sewn bullshit of it and intelligent of wider and deeper history. The kind of men who have created these conventions of the millenial generations, the "cool doomer" are not going to be the ones taking the stage as they acknowledge weakness. The ones whom take the world stage of these times aren't going to advocate those kinds of things at all, they are not important in the light of the international jewish parasite which now physically pushes men down.

After the jew is in the light, the cultural innings of the first years of the Aquarian Age can blossom, but for now- amidst the jew it is just another means for them to divide through mental insanity. Drop it.

I'm looking at you America,
Quit 4chan
Join Satan

.... I guess you could say its generation NaZi :lol:

Aldrick said:
Gear88 said:

Yes Aldrick we are Scorpios, Shall we tango and destroy these Jews with the RTR??

FancyMancy said:
I agree with Blacks about this (I'm White, by the way) - why can't we leave Black music to Blacks? (Yes, I know - the jew wants you to not be you.) I don't know about Rock, because I don't know if that was Black originally or not, but Jazz and Rap/Hip-Hop should be left Black. Sweden has been raped by non-Whites, and now is continuing to worship non-White culture. "Don't look back in anger" mini-concert after some anti-White terrorism? Stupid Race-traitors and fucked-up retards. Clear your brain, undo the brainwashing, and be yourself, FFS.

Rap is bullshit. Take from a black k person who listened to it when he was young. It doesn't go well. Now, when directed to make some sense( like when you had Lauren Hill rapping about politics) its generally ok..

Jazz??? Oh man is that stuff great.. moves one.soul..

Aldrick said:
Gear88 said:

Lol wut. I see what you did there? XD

BTW Aldrick as in Aldrick Strickland? or are you another Aldrick? or another account due to issues?

FancyMancy said:
TalGonDon said:
Why the fuck would somebody label someone based on his age? Because they don't understand each other?
I recall it being said on here/our sites that the jew sees people as generations a generation = something.

@FancyMancy

Quote: "The war against Amalek is generational".

Basically the cycles of the rotah/rotar cause a generational assault as time passes. Think of it like how they control reincarnation, no spirituality, reincarnation till the soul ceases to function which can take centuries for some. So they heap as much existential decay as possible to inhibit the soul.

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Rap is bullshit. Take from a black k person who listened to it when he was young. It doesn't go well. Now, when directed to make some sense( like when you had Lauren Hill rapping about politics) its generally ok..

Jazz??? Oh man is that stuff great.. moves one.soul..
The second paragraph below may be offensive to you/any Black person (and any retard White who thinks they are Black), just to let you know.

I don't go out of my way to listen to Jazz, but what little I have heard wherever it happens to be, it does sound very nice. Since Blacks are more Earthly, generally, it seems that they could seem to (if possible) be able to be more tuned into Nature, getting a feel for the Soul of the Earth, at least in some ways. Then that coming out in some music to help others, who might not be able to understand that, understand it and experience it in other ways than we would usually.

What I call Rap is K-Rap, i.e. crap, derogatorily. It is hardly original; it all is the same and it is a cheap, easy, shit cop-out way to earn money with stupid "dance" movements and obvious vulgarity. Yes, I know - you think you "need" to be in music because of reaz0ns and yes, I know - you're a gangsta nigger, G, and you have a lamborghini and you smack yo' bitch up in dat azzz and you can kill anyone with 1 bullet with your eyes closed because you have clazzz 'n' yo' big 'n' 'ard, gangsta, spending 9/10 of your life in jail, shittin' in a communal tin pail, you stupid retard. Slave bitch. You don't need to tell me yet a-fucking-gain. Just like the jew needing a new horror genre, the jew shit of K-Rap/crap also needs to be flushed away.

Gear88 said:
FancyMancy said:
TalGonDon said:

@FancyMancy

Basically the cycles of the rotah/rotar cause a generational assault as time passes. Think of it like how they control reincarnation, no spirituality, reincarnation till the soul ceases to function which can take centuries for some. So they heap as much existential decay as possible to inhibit the soul.
That sounds about right.

Gear88 said:
Aldrick said:
Gear88 said:

Lol wut. I see what you did there? XD

BTW Aldrick as in Aldrick Strickland? or are you another Aldrick? or another account due to issues?

FancyMancy said:
TalGonDon said:

@FancyMancy

Yeah I came on to post Christianity being illegalized. My account would login. I tried several times, then I was like fuck it. Made another account.

FancyMancy said:
The great thing about race is we each do have our own racial nature and there are verifiable differences between the races. A white person can never make truly ‘black’ music, whatever that means, the same as a black persons can never make ‘white’ music. Eminem sounds nothing like any black rapper for instance. Jimi Hendrix’s rock playing was like nothing before or since.

The point is, a person can play whatever genre they feel expresses what they need to express and get out. Certain genres are better at expressing certain emotions over others. A white person will only ever make white music, no matter the genre and black will only ever make black music no matter the genre. They are black after all, making music. Thus black music.

Eric13 said:
FancyMancy said:
The great thing about race is we each do have our own racial nature and there are verifiable differences between the races. A white person can never make truly ‘black’ music, whatever that means, the same as a black persons can never make ‘white’ music. Eminem sounds nothing like any black rapper for instance. Jimi Hendrix’s rock playing was like nothing before or since.

The point is, a person can play whatever genre they feel expresses what they need to express and get out. Certain genres are better at expressing certain emotions over others. A white person will only ever make white music, no matter the genre and black will only ever make black music no matter the genre. They are black after all, making music. Thus black music.
I think I understand what you are saying. The Race of a person will always come out in their expressions, regardless, whether they do "our" things or "their" things.

Ramier108666 said:
Aldrick said:
Gear88 said:

Yes Aldrick we are Scorpios, Shall we tango and destroy these Jews with the RTR??

At the same time? I usually pace, but okay dancing while chanting it is!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back