Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why was Cuba targeted for communism?

Gearshift

Hello everyone, I studied Deathofcommunism but the information on Cuba is sparse. There is talk on shit guevara the Argentinian jewish communist who worked in Cuba.

But my question is why was Cuba targeted into communism? What is so special about Cuba? I know Cuba contained a lot of Iberian volk as well as other National Races. But was Cuba just another simple lets kill whitey or is there more to Cuba? How much of a threat is Cuba besides being a base of operations for communist states?

Also if it's in the interest of jews to create super-states for World domination. Why was the form of communism chosen for Cuba a decaying, destroying form of communism? Wouldn't having Cuba as a powerful nation be more of a threat to the U.S. and the free World?

I know recently we have our situation with communist China and from reports more problems occurring. Not the Chinese Volk but the state government of the ((((((Chosen))) Peoples Republic of China))).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back