Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

“Adrenochrome”

Lifeforod1n

I’ve been seeing so much of this lately and the roots are completely disturbing. Many elitist zionists are in the child ring of “pizzagate” which harvests blood from the pineal gland of children for immortality and youth. I couldn’t believe any of this at first but awareness needs to be raised. I’m tired of every article I read about it shaming Baphomet and “Satanic rituals” and “the devils drug”. These clearly jewish pedophiles will NOT get away with throwing their crimes into Satan. This will not stand. Let’s fight and expose this with memes and internet spamming to bring it to light.

This is rather long and boring at first but I watched it in sections... it is very stomach churning and unsettling
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhQX8Sqc-kE

Hail Satan....

Lifeforod1n said:

Get used to that anger on this path what with seeing such blasphemous garbage.

It's best to steer clear of it as best you can, you're not going to get any useful information and we already know the enemy does disgusting filth and then blames it on us. Unless of course you're purposefully looking for fuel for anger and hatred to bring to the enemy through RTRs.

Rage and hatred are very powerful destructive emotional energies, so don't retain it, direct it to the enemy through RTRs.

I've heard about this for a long time, but yeah, I've seen a resurgence of it lately. It always circulates when they feel like they are losing hold, it seems. They gotta remind all the good little xtians that Satan is the bad guy, not them, when the people start to wake up to the atrocities they've been committing. Satan has always been their scapegoat and their red herring.

A member of my xtian family recently went into a rant about this garbage because they saw it on facebook, and I told them straight up they were barking up the wrong tree. I lost my cool a little bit and told them to think about what these people actually are. Think about the people you can't criticize throughout history, think about what the people are that are actually causing suffering. Because they are not Satanists.

It’s so disgusting and unnerving seeing this shit but it definitely has been fueling me. I’ve been hitting the RTR and studying like a mad man with so many notes and thinking about starting a Vimeo of all the articles I’ve written

Libra said:
I've heard about this for a long time, but yeah, I've seen a resurgence of it lately. It always circulates when they feel like they are losing hold, it seems. They gotta remind all the good little xtians that Satan is the bad guy, not them, when the people start to wake up to the atrocities they've been committing. Satan has always been their scapegoat and their red herring.
For anyone who doesn't know, who is reading this - "god" gave adam and eve brains, but then forbade them from using those brains, and "god" tempted them with the tree of knowledge of good and evil (I wonder why an important prayer is telling "god" to "lead us not into temptation"...); Satan wanted man and woman to use their brains; then once we all finally have come to learn what is good and what is evil, we then finally can learn that "god" is actually the evil one, not to mention that "jehova" means "god of evil"...and it is Satan who is blamed and called evil for helping them to use their brains and because "god" wants mindless slaves which it gave a brain to, but forbade them from using their brains, while also tempting them with knowledge... All of this fucked-up and enfolded and layered and crap mixture is so fucking jewish. Again I refer back to the thread I made about the joys of yiddish... (I say "again", like I just did, because I just referred to it in another post earlier.)

FancyMancy said:
Satan wanted man and woman to use their brains; then once we all finally have come to learn what is good and what is evil, we then finally can learn that "god" is actually the evil one, not to mention that "jehova" means "god of evil"...and it is Satan who is blamed and called evil for helping them to use their brains and because "god" wants mindless slaves which it gave a brain to, but forbade them from using their brains, while also tempting them with knowledge...

Egon » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:51 pm

They're basically saying, resist Satan or he will teach you how to have common sense and not be retarded.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=17684

Also like the meme thread:

357sce.jpg

I've seen lots of posts about this on 4chan and other forums, one specifically about typing adrenochrome on google thinking that it was some slip up which may be partly true or just a distraction as said. I think most cases is just make-up/plastic surgery done pretty good and consider these people are very wealthy, but there are a few cases that could very well be the real deal just look at Celine Dion, Hillary, Queen Elizabeth etc..

There is two kinds of adrenochrome as I've heard, the synthetic and the "organic" which is what you described in part of the process in making it but it'd be no surprise that it's effect would be exclusive to those with jewish genes as the nature of this is reptillian to the core and no gentile could possibly take that without suffering severe side-effects.

I really didn't know about this adrenochrome thing until a few weeks ago. That's how far behind I am in this unfortunately. My mom mentioned this and said something about them taking blood from the adreneal gland from kids. But wow, its actually from the pineal gland? That's truly disgusting...these poor children.

Gear88 said:
FancyMancy said:
Satan wanted man and woman to use their brains; then once we all finally have come to learn what is good and what is evil, we then finally can learn that "god" is actually the evil one, not to mention that "jehova" means "god of evil"...and it is Satan who is blamed and called evil for helping them to use their brains and because "god" wants mindless slaves which it gave a brain to, but forbade them from using their brains, while also tempting them with knowledge...

Egon » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:51 pm

They're basically saying, resist Satan or he will teach you how to have common sense and not be retarded.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=17684
Lol. Nice one, Egon.

Also like the meme thread:

357sce.jpg
Oh, yeah. How evil of LORD Satan to do a nice, helpful, benevolent, beneficial, caring, freeing thing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back