Oy Veh! Not the Chosen

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
Aldrick
Posts: 687

Oy Veh! Not the Chosen

Postby Aldrick » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:29 pm

Rabbi dies


Two months ago, Rabbi Romi Cohn grew deeply emotional as he stood before Congress delivering the opening prayer on the day that marked 75 years since the liberation of the Auschwitz concentration camp.

“As a young boy of 10 years, I was condemned to be dead, to be murdered,” Cohn told the lawmakers.

Instead, Cohn survived the war. He joined the partisan forces that fought the Nazis in what was then Czechoslovakia and helped to rescue 56 Jewish families. He moved to Brooklyn, where he became a respected rabbi and a mohel who performed thousands of circumcisions, welcoming new generations of Jewish baby boys.

This week, Cohn died at 91 of the coronavirus.


Statistics


Nearly 5% of all coronavirus-related deaths in the United Kingdom are of Jewish people, who make up just 0.3% of the country’s population, The Jewish News of London reported.

According to the paper’s report Thursday, at least 22 Jewish families have lost loved ones to the disease, which has killed 465 people in the United Kingdom. The U.K. has about 66 million residents and 250,000 Jews.

Jewish community leaders in Antwerp, Belgium, last week predicted a significantly higher infection rate of 85% in their congregation than the 50-70% rate that scientists expect to find in the general population. The leaders cited the large social circles and interaction of the Jewish community.

Among the hardest-hit congregations in the United Kingdom has been the Spanish and Portuguese Sephardi Community, which is based in northern London. It has lost four members in recent days, one of its rabbis told the Jewish Telegraphic Agency on Wednesday.

A man in his 70s who died was connected to the Edgware and Hendon Reform synagogue through his funeral, The Jewish Chronicle reported.

At least two rabbis of died of the disease: Yehuda Yaakov Refson, a senior rabbi in Leeds, was 73 when he died Sunday, and Zeev Willy Stern, a Holocaust survivor, was 86 when he died over the weekend.

Frieda Feldman, 97, died in London on Friday, the same day that she was diagnosed as having the virus, according to the Bhol news site.



FBI spy dies

Robert Levinson, the Jewish-American former FBI agent missing since 2007, has died in Iranian custody, his family said.

Iran has claimed over the years that the regime did not know his whereabouts.

On Wednesday, the family posted the “devastating” news “with aching hearts” on Twitter on the Help Bob Levinson account.

“We recently received information from U.S. officials that has led both them and us to conclude that our wonderful husband and father died while in Iranian custody,” the statement said. “We don’t know when or how he died, only that it was prior to the COVID-19 pandemic.”

Iran as recently as November had said that Levinson was officially a missing person case. The family denounced the regime for its cruelty in its treatment of Levinson and in withholding the information.

“How those responsible in Iran could do this to a human being, while repeatedly lying to the world all this time, is incomprehensible to us,” the statement said.

The family said it would continue to hold responsible the Iranian regime and “those in the U.S. government who for many years repeatedly left him behind.” The family is suing Iran in federal court. The statement did not name the U.S. officials it held responsible.

It thanked Trump administration officials, active and retired FBI agents, and past and current members of Florida’s congressional delegation for pushing the case.

Levinson, of Coral Springs, Florida, also was a private investigator and a part-time consultant for the CIA. He was 58 years old when he disappeared in 2007 on Iran’s Kish Island during what was first described as a work trip for private firms but later was revealed as a rogue CIA operation.

President Donald Trump would not confirm the death.

“I won’t accept that he’s dead,” he said in his daily briefing on the pandemic.

Last year, on the 12th anniversary of his disappearance, the Trump administration announced a $20 million reward from the State Department Rewards for Justice, in addition to the $5 million the FBI has offered for years for information leading to the rescue of its former agent.

Jewish President of school

Harvard University president Lawrence Bacow and his wife Adele Fleet Bacow have tested positive for the coronavirus.

Bacow, the third Jewish president of the Ivy League university, announced the news Tuesday in a letter to the school’s community.

Bacow, whose mother was a Holocaust survivor, wrote in the letter that the virus can “lay anyone low,” and urged the community to be vigilant and follow the guidelines to limit contact with others.

“The world needs your courage, creativity and intelligence to beat this virus — wishing each of you good health,” he concluded.

Bacow said he and his wife did not know when they contracted the disease but began experiencing symptoms Sunday — coughs, fevers, chills and muscle aches — and contacted their physicians Monday morning. They were tested that same day and received results on Tuesday, according to the letter.

The couple had been working from home and limiting their contacts since March 14, following the recommendations for social distancing, the letter said. Now, they will entirely isolate for two weeks.

A total of 18 members of the Harvard community have tested positive (or “presumptive positive”) for the coronavirus, according to the school.

Like many colleges and universities, Harvard has sent students home, brought classes online and canceled graduation because of the pandemic.



Hasidic jews

At least 100 people have tested positive for the new coronavirus in Borough Park, a Hasidic neighborhood in Brooklyn.

The Jewish Telegraphic Agency confirmed the number with an official at Asisa, an urgent care clinic in the New York City neighborhood that caters to the Hasidic community.

According to the official, who asked to remain anonymous because of restrictions on speaking to the media, the 100 positive tests have come since the clinic began testing on Friday morning. Asisa has conducted 1,000 total tests, the official said.

As of Tuesday, there are 814 total coronavirus cases in New York City, according to its Department of Health.
Hail Abraxas!!
Hail Father Satanas Forever!!

जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का आशीर्वाद देते हैं, वे धन्य हैं। जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का श्राप देते हैं, वे शापित हैं।

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 1747
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Re: Oy Veh! Not the Chosen

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:54 pm

Never felt so good to read jew obituaries like it does these days.

User avatar
Powstanie Pogańskie
Posts: 445

Re: Oy Veh! Not the Chosen

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:35 am

But this rabbi said that coronavirus is only for the goyim and that the lahd will protect his chosen lampshades.

Do you mean to tell me you believe a Jew could be incorrect about something? Very antisemitic of you, oy gevalt.

https://twitter.com/Nature_and_Race/status/1243191154268614657
Image

"I think you're all being irrational. Just breathe through your balls to obtain true enlightenment." - Malkom2

FancyMancy
Posts: 4186

Re: Oy Veh! Not the Chosen

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:07 am

"As a young 10 year old boy, I was condemned to death." Yeah, that's the reason you were condemned. :roll: It's not a diary entry or journal; it's a deliberately-emotional, emotion-manipulating holywood film/novel of horror and terror using bombastic rhetoric and melodrama - and what do films/novels make? shekels! The jew needs a new genre because this one is tired and old.

Aquarius
Posts: 5151

Re: Oy Veh! Not the Chosen

Postby Aquarius » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:42 am

Ghost in the Machine wrote:Never felt so good to read jew obituaries like it does these days.

:lol: :lol:
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Apprentice
Posts: 341
Location: Deutsches Reich

Re: Oy Veh! Not the Chosen

Postby Apprentice » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:30 am

FancyMancy wrote:"As a young 10 year old boy, I was condemned to death." Yeah, that's the reason you were condemned. :roll: It's not a diary entry or journal; it's a deliberately-emotional, emotion-manipulating holywood film/novel of horror and terror using bombastic rhetoric and melodrama - and what do films/novels make? shekels! The jew needs a new genre because this one is tired and old.

In my mind it was real™
Now, do pay up!

User avatar
Ramier108666
Posts: 328
Location: Duat

Re: Oy Veh! Not the Chosen

Postby Ramier108666 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:16 am

FancyMancy wrote:"As a young 10 year old boy, I was condemned to death." Yeah, that's the reason you were condemned. :roll: It's not a diary entry or journal; it's a deliberately-emotional, emotion-manipulating holywood film/novel of horror and terror using bombastic rhetoric and melodrama - and what do films/novels make? shekels! The jew needs a new genre because this one is tired and old.



Oooh I got one. Their genre shakl be called the Seismic Cataclysmic DownHill Bullshit, The new genre of bullshit that Jews can just sniff their assses with each other, and who knows they might like like it so much the'll do it for free!!! :lol:
"To one who knows, there is balance. In this balance one must see light and dark as two opposite sides of coin in nature. That knowledge holds true when one uses both sides to an end, no matter what it be. With power comes great responsibility, at all times in every way." -Azazel

FancyMancy
Posts: 4186

Re: Oy Veh! Not the Chosen

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:08 am

Powstanie Pogańskie wrote:But this rabbi said that coronavirus is only for the goyim and that the lahd will protect his chosen lampshades.

Do you mean to tell me you believe a Jew could be incorrect about something? Very antisemitic of you, oy gevalt.

https://twitter.com/Nature_and_Race/status/1243191154268614657

The jew has to emulate Humans in appearance, behaviour, etc., and that includes biology. A news article recently was about a student or someone apologising for the "if I get coronavirus, I get coronavirus" thing he said. We could make a meme here about the jew sacrificing its own via coronavirus, due to emulating Humans, and adding the caption, "If they die, they die", with a smug look on the jew's face.

"[blah, blah, blah, gobbledygook] goyim [blah, blah, blah, gobbledygook]"
"The corona is for the non-jews, it is not for the j00z."

So "goyim" means "non-jew"! Oh, no. That should not have been admited. Oy gevalt on a stick. (Yeah, we know, the HPs/HPSs have said that the jew is not hiding itself anymore.)

Also - what? "Good and benevolent father"? You are ignoring isiah 45:7 - "I create evil...I 'the lord' do all these things", so sayeth "god". "No, isiah is in the old testament", you say? I say - so? "god" says, in the new testament, that it is the same yesterday, today and forever - plus if that is true, then the "old" testament and the "new" testament are the same testament, because "god" says it does not change. Plus if isiah is in the old testament and that means it doesn't count anymore, then "god" did not create the entire Universe, neither in 6 days nor at all. Also, jew, you are also ignoring that "jehova" means "god of evil" in your very own language. "Good and benevolent father" my arse.

The jew is lying through its teeth - "this jewish book is a hebrew dictionary book about hebrew, but it is not a hebrew book about jewish hebrew; it is a lexicon and a wordbook about hebrew jewishness...but the words 'wordbook', 'lexicon' and 'dictionary' all mean the same thing, st00pid goy" and "I'm not your toy, you st00pid goy, so StFU and listen to what I am bullshitting about to you" - and while lying through its teeth it is trying to force you to let your guard down here by:

  1. trying to laugh, because comedy makes you accept bullshit, and
  2. using a hebrew-speaking hebrew and a hebrew-English translator to provide cognitive dissonance in your brain, which is the essence of being a jew
that if the wise-old rabbi is clever enough to know all about "god", then it can be trusted, but at the same time it is too-wise-old-enough to be able to learn English. That is just like the jew media of the Asgard from Stargate SG-1 (who are deliberate corruptions and blasphemies against our Norse/Pagan Gods and Goddesses) who are too advanced to be able to think of how to use primitive projectile weaponry i.e. handguns and rifles, so instead they continue to fire their super-dooper high-tech sci-fi lasers against their enemy, who feed on the energy of these energy weapons, and in by doing so these super-advanced idiot aliens are feeding and strengthening their own enemy against their very own selves. :vomit:

Here a couple of apparently-separate and semi-unrelated posts which I made before, now are relevant to this. I love it when these things come together!

FancyMancy
Posts: 4186

Re: Oy Veh! Not the Chosen

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:49 pm

Apprentice wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:"As a young 10 year old boy, I was condemned to death." Yeah, that's the reason you were condemned. :roll: It's not a diary entry or journal; it's a deliberately-emotional, emotion-manipulating holywood film/novel of horror and terror using bombastic rhetoric and melodrama - and what do films/novels make? shekels! The jew needs a new genre because this one is tired and old.

In my mind it was real™
Now, do pay up!

I lol at that ™ there. :lol:

Ramier108666 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:"As a young 10 year old boy, I was condemned to death." Yeah, that's the reason you were condemned. :roll: It's not a diary entry or journal; it's a deliberately-emotional, emotion-manipulating holywood film/novel of horror and terror using bombastic rhetoric and melodrama - and what do films/novels make? shekels! The jew needs a new genre because this one is tired and old.



Oooh I got one. Their genre shakl be called the Seismic Cataclysmic DownHill Bullshit, The new genre of bullshit that Jews can just sniff their assses with each other, and who knows they might like like it so much the'll do it for free!!! :lol:

Now that's taking the genre of horror to a new, shitty, below-the-belt level!

User avatar
Ramier108666
Posts: 328
Location: Duat

Re: Oy Veh! Not the Chosen

Postby Ramier108666 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:13 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Apprentice wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:"As a young 10 year old boy, I was condemned to death." Yeah, that's the reason you were condemned. :roll: It's not a diary entry or journal; it's a deliberately-emotional, emotion-manipulating holywood film/novel of horror and terror using bombastic rhetoric and melodrama - and what do films/novels make? shekels! The jew needs a new genre because this one is tired and old.

In my mind it was real™
Now, do pay up!

I lol at that ™ there. :lol:

Ramier108666 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:"As a young 10 year old boy, I was condemned to death." Yeah, that's the reason you were condemned. :roll: It's not a diary entry or journal; it's a deliberately-emotional, emotion-manipulating holywood film/novel of horror and terror using bombastic rhetoric and melodrama - and what do films/novels make? shekels! The jew needs a new genre because this one is tired and old.



Oooh I got one. Their genre shakl be called the Seismic Cataclysmic DownHill Bullshit, The new genre of bullshit that Jews can just sniff their assses with each other, and who knows they might like like it so much the'll do it for free!!! :lol:

Now that's taking the genre of horror to a new, shitty, below-the-belt level!


What can I say, when shit hits the fan, there always news ways to shit on the Jews
"To one who knows, there is balance. In this balance one must see light and dark as two opposite sides of coin in nature. That knowledge holds true when one uses both sides to an end, no matter what it be. With power comes great responsibility, at all times in every way." -Azazel

User avatar
Crippler
Posts: 10

Re: Oy Veh! Not the Chosen

Postby Crippler » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:10 am

Powstanie Pogańskie wrote:But this rabbi said that coronavirus is only for the goyim and that the lahd will protect his chosen lampshades.

Do you mean to tell me you believe a Jew could be incorrect about something? Very antisemitic of you, oy gevalt.

https://twitter.com/Nature_and_Race/status/1243191154268614657


That twitter page is a very good read.

In no other animal order do multiple subspecies try to intermingle as if they're all the exact same.

It's unhealthy and unnatural. It has only ever led to chaos, disorder, and the downfall of whatever civilization tries to make it part of their culture.
. wrote:To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize


Not my video, but very powerful -
The 15000
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=2g4Ew3WIe-g

FancyMancy
Posts: 4186

Re: Oy Veh! Not the Chosen

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:27 am

Ramier108666 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Apprentice wrote:In my mind it was real™
Now, do pay up!

I lol at that ™ there. :lol:

Ramier108666 wrote:

Oooh I got one. Their genre shakl be called the Seismic Cataclysmic DownHill Bullshit, The new genre of bullshit that Jews can just sniff their assses with each other, and who knows they might like like it so much the'll do it for free!!! :lol:

Now that's taking the genre of horror to a new, shitty, below-the-belt level!


What can I say, when shit hits the fan, there always news ways to shit on the Jews

Eek! No! :o We're supposed to offend the jew, not pleasure it. It enjoys shit, bathing in shit, eating shit. It is faecal in the core of its very being. :puke: :lol:

User avatar
Powstanie Pogańskie
Posts: 445

Re: Oy Veh! Not the Chosen

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:12 pm

FancyMancy wrote:The jew has to emulate Humans in appearance, behaviour, etc., and that includes biology. A news article recently was about a student or someone apologising for the "if I get coronavirus, I get coronavirus" thing he said. We could make a meme here about the jew sacrificing its own via coronavirus, due to emulating Humans, and adding the caption, "If they die, they die", with a smug look on the jew's face.

"[blah, blah, blah, gobbledygook] goyim [blah, blah, blah, gobbledygook]"
"The corona is for the non-jews, it is not for the j00z."

So "goyim" means "non-jew"! Oh, no. That should not have been admited. Oy gevalt on a stick. (Yeah, we know, the HPs/HPSs have said that the jew is not hiding itself anymore.)

Also - what? "Good and benevolent father"? You are ignoring isiah 45:7 - "I create evil...I 'the lord' do all these things", so sayeth "god". "No, isiah is in the old testament", you say? I say - so? "god" says, in the new testament, that it is the same yesterday, today and forever - plus if that is true, then the "old" testament and the "new" testament are the same testament, because "god" says it does not change. Plus if isiah is in the old testament and that means it doesn't count anymore, then "god" did not create the entire Universe, neither in 6 days nor at all. Also, jew, you are also ignoring that "jehova" means "god of evil" in your very own language. "Good and benevolent father" my arse.

The jew is lying through its teeth - "this jewish book is a hebrew dictionary book about hebrew, but it is not a hebrew book about jewish hebrew; it is a lexicon and a wordbook about hebrew jewishness...but the words 'wordbook', 'lexicon' and 'dictionary' all mean the same thing, st00pid goy" and "I'm not your toy, you st00pid goy, so StFU and listen to what I am bullshitting about to you" - and while lying through its teeth it is trying to force you to let your guard down here by:

  1. trying to laugh, because comedy makes you accept bullshit, and
  2. using a hebrew-speaking hebrew and a hebrew-English translator to provide cognitive dissonance in your brain, which is the essence of being a jew
that if the wise-old rabbi is clever enough to know all about "god", then it can be trusted, but at the same time it is too-wise-old-enough to be able to learn English. That is just like the jew media of the Asgard from Stargate SG-1 (who are deliberate corruptions and blasphemies against our Norse/Pagan Gods and Goddesses) who are too advanced to be able to think of how to use primitive projectile weaponry i.e. handguns and rifles, so instead they continue to fire their super-dooper high-tech sci-fi lasers against their enemy, who feed on the energy of these energy weapons, and in by doing so these super-advanced idiot aliens are feeding and strengthening their own enemy against their very own selves. :vomit:

Here a couple of apparently-separate and semi-unrelated posts which I made before, now are relevant to this. I love it when these things come together!


Their defense for using the term "goyim," I've noticed, is to maintain that it actually doesn't mean cattle at all, but means "nations," as in referring to the non-Jewish nations of the world at the time. No real attempt to clean up their usage of the term shiksa other than "it just means a woman."

They're smart enough to try and keep the actual definitions of these words out of written sources to the best of their ability, because lo and behold nobody cares for having racial epithets thrown at them. No matter how much they try to erase what they really mean with them, however, the colloquial definitions of these words are still there and have already been exposed to enough people. Textbook definitions ultimately mean little when colloquialisms are the primary use of a word. Regardless, it's a good example of how slippery they can be when trying to pull out the foot they shoved down their own throats. As for good and benevolent, I actually do believe they genuinely mean that - at least those who aren't high-ranked enough to know the true nature of the shit they peddle. They imagine an entity that views them as the master race, an entity that thrives on killing innocents, demanding blood sacrifices, demanding the obeying of religious tenets that range from inane to outright insidious, and it fills their inhuman souls with a sense of warmth. If such an entity were to actually exist in the form of a deity as opposed to the collection of twisted alien forces that jehovah actually encompasses, then that deity would be their only means of protection against the fate that awaits them.

Crippler wrote:That twitter page is a very good read.

In no other animal order do multiple subspecies try to intermingle as if they're all the exact same.

It's unhealthy and unnatural. It has only ever led to chaos, disorder, and the downfall of whatever civilization tries to make it part of their culture.


Indeed it is, that's part of why I wanted to share that video with a link to his twitter. I enjoy the vast, vast majority of the stuff he tweets, and the fact that he can be openly National Socialist without getting banned by virtue of his careful wording shows considerable intelligence on his part.
Image

"I think you're all being irrational. Just breathe through your balls to obtain true enlightenment." - Malkom2

User avatar
Ramier108666
Posts: 328
Location: Duat

Re: Oy Veh! Not the Chosen

Postby Ramier108666 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:22 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Ramier108666 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:I lol at that ™ there. :lol:


Now that's taking the genre of horror to a new, shitty, below-the-belt level!


What can I say, when shit hits the fan, there always news ways to shit on the Jews

Eek! No! :o We're supposed to offend the jew, not pleasure it. It enjoys shit, bathing in shit, eating shit. It is faecal in the core of its very being. :puke: :lol:



Oh my... So back to the drawing board??? :o :lol:
"To one who knows, there is balance. In this balance one must see light and dark as two opposite sides of coin in nature. That knowledge holds true when one uses both sides to an end, no matter what it be. With power comes great responsibility, at all times in every way." -Azazel

FancyMancy
Posts: 4186

Re: Oy Veh! Not the Chosen

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:39 pm

Powstanie Pogańskie wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:The jew has to emulate Humans in appearance, behaviour, etc., and that includes biology. A news article recently was about a student or someone apologising for the "if I get coronavirus, I get coronavirus" thing he said. We could make a meme here about the jew sacrificing its own via coronavirus, due to emulating Humans, and adding the caption, "If they die, they die", with a smug look on the jew's face.

"[blah, blah, blah, gobbledygook] goyim [blah, blah, blah, gobbledygook]"
"The corona is for the non-jews, it is not for the j00z."

So "goyim" means "non-jew"! Oh, no. That should not have been admited. Oy gevalt on a stick. (Yeah, we know, the HPs/HPSs have said that the jew is not hiding itself anymore.)

Also - what? "Good and benevolent father"? You are ignoring isiah 45:7 - "I create evil...I 'the lord' do all these things", so sayeth "god". "No, isiah is in the old testament", you say? I say - so? "god" says, in the new testament, that it is the same yesterday, today and forever - plus if that is true, then the "old" testament and the "new" testament are the same testament, because "god" says it does not change. Plus if isiah is in the old testament and that means it doesn't count anymore, then "god" did not create the entire Universe, neither in 6 days nor at all. Also, jew, you are also ignoring that "jehova" means "god of evil" in your very own language. "Good and benevolent father" my arse.

The jew is lying through its teeth - "this jewish book is a hebrew dictionary book about hebrew, but it is not a hebrew book about jewish hebrew; it is a lexicon and a wordbook about hebrew jewishness...but the words 'wordbook', 'lexicon' and 'dictionary' all mean the same thing, st00pid goy" and "I'm not your toy, you st00pid goy, so StFU and listen to what I am bullshitting about to you" - and while lying through its teeth it is trying to force you to let your guard down here by:

  1. trying to laugh, because comedy makes you accept bullshit, and
  2. using a hebrew-speaking hebrew and a hebrew-English translator to provide cognitive dissonance in your brain, which is the essence of being a jew
that if the wise-old rabbi is clever enough to know all about "god", then it can be trusted, but at the same time it is too-wise-old-enough to be able to learn English. That is just like the jew media of the Asgard from Stargate SG-1 (who are deliberate corruptions and blasphemies against our Norse/Pagan Gods and Goddesses) who are too advanced to be able to think of how to use primitive projectile weaponry i.e. handguns and rifles, so instead they continue to fire their super-dooper high-tech sci-fi lasers against their enemy, who feed on the energy of these energy weapons, and in by doing so these super-advanced idiot aliens are feeding and strengthening their own enemy against their very own selves. :vomit:

Here a couple of apparently-separate and semi-unrelated posts which I made before, now are relevant to this. I love it when these things come together!


Their defense for using the term "goyim," I've noticed, is to maintain that it actually doesn't mean cattle at all, but means "nations," as in referring to the non-Jewish nations of the world at the time. No real attempt to clean up their usage of the term shiksa other than "it just means a woman."

They're smart enough to try and keep the actual definitions of these words out of written sources to the best of their ability,

I end the quote here deliberately, because of this -
Image

Erm... so... like... the jew's own jewgle lies, or is it that the jew is lying, saying that it doesn't mean an offensive thing, but that it means a nice thing; or saying that it means non-jew Females, but then also saying that it means jew females? Again - this fucked-up, enfolded and multi-layered crap mixture which is so fucking jewish... You know what? I'm not going to reference my thread about the retardation in the jew book 'the joys of yiddish' again; furthermore - this is a revised version of that book by that retarded jew! :blink: So is the jew's jewgle lying or is the jew lying? No, it must be that the jew is playing both sides against us in the middle, as always.

because lo and behold nobody cares for having racial epithets thrown at them. No matter how much they try to erase what they really mean with them, however, the colloquial definitions of these words are still there and have already been exposed to enough people. Textbook definitions ultimately mean little when colloquialisms are the primary use of a word. Regardless, it's a good example of how slippery they can be when trying to pull out the foot they shoved down their own throats. As for good and benevolent, I actually do believe they genuinely mean that - at least those who aren't high-ranked enough to know the true nature of the shit they peddle. They imagine an entity that views them as the master race, an entity that thrives on killing innocents, demanding blood sacrifices, demanding the obeying of religious tenets that range from inane to outright insidious, and it fills their inhuman souls with a sense of warmth. If such an entity were to actually exist in the form of a deity as opposed to the collection of twisted alien forces that jehovah actually encompasses, then that deity would be their only means of protection against the fate that awaits them.

My regret will be that I cannot be my self-appointed title of Grand-Master Maniacal Berserker in Perpetuity to exact perverse, pleasurable punishment upon the dirty, pretentious, pompous, poo-eating jew. :/ There would also be a specific punishment for the fucked-up, enfolded and multi-layered crap mixture, for dissimilation and for bastardisation of language/Words/mantras/Magickal vibrations. siiiigh

FancyMancy
Posts: 4186

Re: Oy Veh! Not the Chosen

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:40 pm

Ramier108666 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Ramier108666 wrote:
What can I say, when shit hits the fan, there always news ways to shit on the Jews

Eek! No! :o We're supposed to offend the jew, not pleasure it. It enjoys shit, bathing in shit, eating shit. It is faecal in the core of its very being. :puke: :lol:



Oh my... So back to the drawing board??? :o :lol:

Yeah. I'll leave you to come up with an idea. :P

User avatar
Powstanie Pogańskie
Posts: 445

Re: Oy Veh! Not the Chosen

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:58 am

FancyMancy wrote:...


Just gonna have to stop you right there Fancy because as we know, Jews are biologically incapable of lying because lying is a sin and jehovah wouldn't allow his good people to sin. It's obvious that any lies you see on Google are the result of goyim just fucking it all up like we're prone to doing.

Facetiousness aside, at the very least you can take comfort in knowing that you're a major player in a collective force of people that are currently wreaking havoc on everything Jews hold dear. I've this feeling in my gut that when the tides have really turned here on Earth, and the Spiritual Satanists that have been adamantly fighting from the shadows are able to truly take the reins, Satan will give us a good amount of freedom in personally exacting retribution upon them and the deluded retards who'll fight to defend them.

If only they knew how bad things really will be for them.
Image

"I think you're all being irrational. Just breathe through your balls to obtain true enlightenment." - Malkom2

FancyMancy
Posts: 4186

Re: Oy Veh! Not the Chosen

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:45 am

In case anyone missed it, to add to what I said above with all of the bullshit-ness, notice also -

Image

Capital J for "jew" and lowercase G for "Gentile". Dirty biased and inconsistent jew.

User avatar
Ramier108666
Posts: 328
Location: Duat

Re: Oy Veh! Not the Chosen

Postby Ramier108666 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:28 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Ramier108666 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Eek! No! :o We're supposed to offend the jew, not pleasure it. It enjoys shit, bathing in shit, eating shit. It is faecal in the core of its very being. :puke: :lol:



Oh my... So back to the drawing board??? :o :lol:

Yeah. I'll leave you to come up with an idea. :P


Oh well. I'll think of it. :roll: :lol:
"To one who knows, there is balance. In this balance one must see light and dark as two opposite sides of coin in nature. That knowledge holds true when one uses both sides to an end, no matter what it be. With power comes great responsibility, at all times in every way." -Azazel

User avatar
Aldrick
Posts: 687

Re: Oy Veh! Not the Chosen

Postby Aldrick » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:42 am

FancyMancy wrote:
Powstanie Pogańskie wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:The jew has to emulate Humans in appearance, behaviour, etc., and that includes biology. A news article recently was about a student or someone apologising for the "if I get coronavirus, I get coronavirus" thing he said. We could make a meme here about the jew sacrificing its own via coronavirus, due to emulating Humans, and adding the caption, "If they die, they die", with a smug look on the jew's face.

"[blah, blah, blah, gobbledygook] goyim [blah, blah, blah, gobbledygook]"
"The corona is for the non-jews, it is not for the j00z."

So "goyim" means "non-jew"! Oh, no. That should not have been admited. Oy gevalt on a stick. (Yeah, we know, the HPs/HPSs have said that the jew is not hiding itself anymore.)

Also - what? "Good and benevolent father"? You are ignoring isiah 45:7 - "I create evil...I 'the lord' do all these things", so sayeth "god". "No, isiah is in the old testament", you say? I say - so? "god" says, in the new testament, that it is the same yesterday, today and forever - plus if that is true, then the "old" testament and the "new" testament are the same testament, because "god" says it does not change. Plus if isiah is in the old testament and that means it doesn't count anymore, then "god" did not create the entire Universe, neither in 6 days nor at all. Also, jew, you are also ignoring that "jehova" means "god of evil" in your very own language. "Good and benevolent father" my arse.

The jew is lying through its teeth - "this jewish book is a hebrew dictionary book about hebrew, but it is not a hebrew book about jewish hebrew; it is a lexicon and a wordbook about hebrew jewishness...but the words 'wordbook', 'lexicon' and 'dictionary' all mean the same thing, st00pid goy" and "I'm not your toy, you st00pid goy, so StFU and listen to what I am bullshitting about to you" - and while lying through its teeth it is trying to force you to let your guard down here by:

  1. trying to laugh, because comedy makes you accept bullshit, and
  2. using a hebrew-speaking hebrew and a hebrew-English translator to provide cognitive dissonance in your brain, which is the essence of being a jew
that if the wise-old rabbi is clever enough to know all about "god", then it can be trusted, but at the same time it is too-wise-old-enough to be able to learn English. That is just like the jew media of the Asgard from Stargate SG-1 (who are deliberate corruptions and blasphemies against our Norse/Pagan Gods and Goddesses) who are too advanced to be able to think of how to use primitive projectile weaponry i.e. handguns and rifles, so instead they continue to fire their super-dooper high-tech sci-fi lasers against their enemy, who feed on the energy of these energy weapons, and in by doing so these super-advanced idiot aliens are feeding and strengthening their own enemy against their very own selves. :vomit:

Here a couple of apparently-separate and semi-unrelated posts which I made before, now are relevant to this. I love it when these things come together!


Their defense for using the term "goyim," I've noticed, is to maintain that it actually doesn't mean cattle at all, but means "nations," as in referring to the non-Jewish nations of the world at the time. No real attempt to clean up their usage of the term shiksa other than "it just means a woman."

They're smart enough to try and keep the actual definitions of these words out of written sources to the best of their ability,

I end the quote here deliberately, because of this -
Image

Erm... so... like... the jew's own jewgle lies, or is it that the jew is lying, saying that it doesn't mean an offensive thing, but that it means a nice thing; or saying that it means non-jew Females, but then also saying that it means jew females? Again - this fucked-up, enfolded and multi-layered crap mixture which is so fucking jewish... You know what? I'm not going to reference my thread about the retardation in the jew book 'the joys of yiddish' again; furthermore - this is a revised version of that book by that retarded jew! :blink: So is the jew's jewgle lying or is the jew lying? No, it must be that the jew is playing both sides against us in the middle, as always.

because lo and behold nobody cares for having racial epithets thrown at them. No matter how much they try to erase what they really mean with them, however, the colloquial definitions of these words are still there and have already been exposed to enough people. Textbook definitions ultimately mean little when colloquialisms are the primary use of a word. Regardless, it's a good example of how slippery they can be when trying to pull out the foot they shoved down their own throats. As for good and benevolent, I actually do believe they genuinely mean that - at least those who aren't high-ranked enough to know the true nature of the shit they peddle. They imagine an entity that views them as the master race, an entity that thrives on killing innocents, demanding blood sacrifices, demanding the obeying of religious tenets that range from inane to outright insidious, and it fills their inhuman souls with a sense of warmth. If such an entity were to actually exist in the form of a deity as opposed to the collection of twisted alien forces that jehovah actually encompasses, then that deity would be their only means of protection against the fate that awaits them.

My regret will be that I cannot be my self-appointed title of Grand-Master Maniacal Berserker in Perpetuity to exact perverse, pleasurable punishment upon the dirty, pretentious, pompous, poo-eating jew. :/ There would also be a specific punishment for the fucked-up, enfolded and multi-layered crap mixture, for dissimilation and for bastardisation of language/Words/mantras/Magickal vibrations. siiiigh


It says NON jewish girl. Ya squirrely thing.
Hail Abraxas!!
Hail Father Satanas Forever!!

जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का आशीर्वाद देते हैं, वे धन्य हैं। जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का श्राप देते हैं, वे शापित हैं।

FancyMancy
Posts: 4186

Re: Oy Veh! Not the Chosen

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:21 pm

Powstanie Pogańskie wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:...


Just gonna have to stop you right there Fancy because as we know, Jews are biologically incapable of lying because lying is a sin and jehovah wouldn't allow his good people to sin. It's obvious that any lies you see on Google are the result of goyim just fucking it all up like we're prone to doing.

The Goyim control a big, global, money-making machine online? Well, I'll be!

Facetiousness aside, at the very least you can take comfort in knowing that you're a major player in a collective force of people that are currently wreaking havoc on everything Jews hold dear. I've this feeling in my gut that when the tides have really turned here on Earth, and the Spiritual Satanists that have been adamantly fighting from the shadows are able to truly take the reins, Satan will give us a good amount of freedom in personally exacting retribution upon them and the deluded retards who'll fight to defend them.

If only they knew how bad things really will be for them.

It will be a glorious day for the Empire (of Orion (or at least Lord Hitler's Empire of Earth))! (Sounding like a Klingon deliberately, lol.)

Aldrick wrote: It says NON jewish girl. Ya squirrely thing.

It could be saying Goy Boy for all I know!

User avatar
Aldrick
Posts: 687

Re: Oy Veh! Not the Chosen

Postby Aldrick » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:00 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Powstanie Pogańskie wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:...


Just gonna have to stop you right there Fancy because as we know, Jews are biologically incapable of lying because lying is a sin and jehovah wouldn't allow his good people to sin. It's obvious that any lies you see on Google are the result of goyim just fucking it all up like we're prone to doing.

The Goyim control a big, global, money-making machine online? Well, I'll be!

Facetiousness aside, at the very least you can take comfort in knowing that you're a major player in a collective force of people that are currently wreaking havoc on everything Jews hold dear. I've this feeling in my gut that when the tides have really turned here on Earth, and the Spiritual Satanists that have been adamantly fighting from the shadows are able to truly take the reins, Satan will give us a good amount of freedom in personally exacting retribution upon them and the deluded retards who'll fight to defend them.

If only they knew how bad things really will be for them.

It will be a glorious day for the Empire (of Orion (or at least Lord Hitler's Empire of Earth))! (Sounding like a Klingon deliberately, lol.)

Aldrick wrote: It says NON jewish girl. Ya squirrely thing.

It could be saying Goy Boy for all I know!


Because you're on a sugar high! No more cookies! ^ ^
Hail Abraxas!!
Hail Father Satanas Forever!!

जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का आशीर्वाद देते हैं, वे धन्य हैं। जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का श्राप देते हैं, वे शापित हैं।

User avatar
Powstanie Pogańskie
Posts: 445

Re: Oy Veh! Not the Chosen

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:48 am

FancyMancy wrote:
Powstanie Pogańskie wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:...


Just gonna have to stop you right there Fancy because as we know, Jews are biologically incapable of lying because lying is a sin and jehovah wouldn't allow his good people to sin. It's obvious that any lies you see on Google are the result of goyim just fucking it all up like we're prone to doing.

The Goyim control a big, global, money-making machine online? Well, I'll be!

Facetiousness aside, at the very least you can take comfort in knowing that you're a major player in a collective force of people that are currently wreaking havoc on everything Jews hold dear. I've this feeling in my gut that when the tides have really turned here on Earth, and the Spiritual Satanists that have been adamantly fighting from the shadows are able to truly take the reins, Satan will give us a good amount of freedom in personally exacting retribution upon them and the deluded retards who'll fight to defend them.

If only they knew how bad things really will be for them.

It will be a glorious day for the Empire (of Orion (or at least Lord Hitler's Empire of Earth))! (Sounding like a Klingon deliberately, lol.)

Aldrick wrote: It says NON jewish girl. Ya squirrely thing.

It could be saying Goy Boy for all I know!


It's all a pretty good example as well of how they'll tell you what you know to be a lie, even when the evidence is literally right there. Even if those Google results didn't exist and they managed to strike all of that off the record, there's too many videos of them squealing "sHiKsA" over and over like a weasel that swallowed a broken tape recorder. Strike those down too, then you still have Gentiles who have actually experienced being called these terms in real life and can obviously tell they're not compliments or just benign terms. But, of course, those are goyim, why would you believe a goy over one of the lahd's chosen? That's the moral equivalent of denying the Lolocaust. If a Jew says it, you must believe it, bigot.
Image

"I think you're all being irrational. Just breathe through your balls to obtain true enlightenment." - Malkom2

FancyMancy
Posts: 4186

Re: Oy Veh! Not the Chosen

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:37 pm

Aldrick wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Powstanie Pogańskie wrote:
Just gonna have to stop you right there Fancy because as we know, Jews are biologically incapable of lying because lying is a sin and jehovah wouldn't allow his good people to sin. It's obvious that any lies you see on Google are the result of goyim just fucking it all up like we're prone to doing.

The Goyim control a big, global, money-making machine online? Well, I'll be!

Facetiousness aside, at the very least you can take comfort in knowing that you're a major player in a collective force of people that are currently wreaking havoc on everything Jews hold dear. I've this feeling in my gut that when the tides have really turned here on Earth, and the Spiritual Satanists that have been adamantly fighting from the shadows are able to truly take the reins, Satan will give us a good amount of freedom in personally exacting retribution upon them and the deluded retards who'll fight to defend them.

If only they knew how bad things really will be for them.

It will be a glorious day for the Empire (of Orion (or at least Lord Hitler's Empire of Earth))! (Sounding like a Klingon deliberately, lol.)

Aldrick wrote: It says NON jewish girl. Ya squirrely thing.

It could be saying Goy Boy for all I know!


Because you're on a sugar high! No more cookies! ^ ^

Aww. :( :lol:

Powstanie Pogańskie wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Powstanie Pogańskie wrote:
Just gonna have to stop you right there Fancy because as we know, Jews are biologically incapable of lying because lying is a sin and jehovah wouldn't allow his good people to sin. It's obvious that any lies you see on Google are the result of goyim just fucking it all up like we're prone to doing.

The Goyim control a big, global, money-making machine online? Well, I'll be!

Facetiousness aside, at the very least you can take comfort in knowing that you're a major player in a collective force of people that are currently wreaking havoc on everything Jews hold dear. I've this feeling in my gut that when the tides have really turned here on Earth, and the Spiritual Satanists that have been adamantly fighting from the shadows are able to truly take the reins, Satan will give us a good amount of freedom in personally exacting retribution upon them and the deluded retards who'll fight to defend them.

If only they knew how bad things really will be for them.

It will be a glorious day for the Empire (of Orion (or at least Lord Hitler's Empire of Earth))! (Sounding like a Klingon deliberately, lol.)

Aldrick wrote: It says NON jewish girl. Ya squirrely thing.

It could be saying Goy Boy for all I know!


It's all a pretty good example as well of how they'll tell you what you know to be a lie, even when the evidence is literally right there. Even if those Google results didn't exist and they managed to strike all of that off the record, there's too many videos of them squealing "sHiKsA" over and over like a weasel that swallowed a broken tape recorder. Strike those down too, then you still have Gentiles who have actually experienced being called these terms in real life and can obviously tell they're not compliments or just benign terms. But, of course, those are goyim, why would you believe a goy over one of the lahd's chosen? That's the moral equivalent of denying the Lolocaust. If a Jew says it, you must believe it, bigot.

Hey, I remembered something I said quite a while ago - the jew is a robot (and robots don't have souls/identities). It fecking is, though. It's a robot, or to take what you said but use it as I have heard the phrase before - the jew is like a broken record. Sorry, the record's stuck, the record's stuck, the record's stuck, the record's stuck, the record's stuck... It just goes on and on and on (and on (and on!)) and it doesn't stop. It's stuck in an infinite loop.

Wait. Seriously - the jew must surely be a grey/Human-wannabe hybrid. No wonder we're not "allowed" to dissect it and do a post-mortem or study it. It needs Human blood and adrenaline to keep its fuel cells empowered (ref: Futurama's robots, a jew sci fi programme), which it computes as "keeping it young and beautiful", the dirty, ugly "beautiful" creature, you stoopeed Goy. What did we also see with that brain scan of a jew? (I can't find that thread at the moment.) Literal dark patches/holes in its brain. You know, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the jew was a lesser-grey, with a special subroutine which gives it a bit of freedom, which activates and deactivates depending on certain conditions, or depending on certain 'divine' decisions - or modes (meaning that now the jew has changed its performance and is going full-throttle, even in kamikaze mode (I am referring to this being mentioned before, but I forgot the term used which described it)). Just like what I said before about christians being so mind-controlled, they might have a very slight, split-second instance of individual thinking, but the programming kicks in immediately - so quickly, in fact, that the christian forgets what it ever-so-slightly just thought. This is a non-microchip version of the jew, plus with the jew "soul" infesting and replacing the christian's actual soul.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abermotjab, Google [Bot], Username and 20 guests