Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Birthdays and Paganism

Nimrod33

Are Birthdays considered sacred in Paganism? I'm asking this because i have seen many Muslims and Jehovah's Witnesses claiming that celebrating your Birthday is a sin

That is celebrating you and your life being a "sin", because you are an evil piece of shit and must be punished for being alive. That is jew shit.

Nimrod33 said:
Are Birthdays considered sacred in Paganism? I'm asking this because i have seen many Muslims and Jehovah's Witnesses claiming that celebrating your Birthday is a sin
YHVH tells them everything is a sin and transgression against “god”. Now be a good goy and kiss some Jewish ass if you don’t wanna burn in the lake of fire.

Well Satan even has his personal day in which we all celebrate him. Not exactly the same, but birthdays our celebrating our birth. Celebrating us. I feel that’s a sacred tradition.

Often the people who have the most self love, enjoy their birthday and people who have the least self love tend to dislike their birthday. If you observe that it’s mostly true. Confident, self loving people enjoy the tradition and get their loved ones together and have fun celebrating. Cake, feasts, gifts, etc. It’s all a positive experience.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back