Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to use energy balls to communicate with other satanists...?

Hweru

How to use energy balls to communicate with other satanists which want to contact me?

You either both have the ability to comunicate telepaticaly or there is not other way spirituality speacking.

Hweru said:
How to use energy balls to communicate with other satanists which want to contact me?
You speak into the ball what you want the other Satanist to know and then release it.

"Go and tell x that x is x" ...or something along those lines. Then release.

I've tried it once before but I don't know of any results from it.

I have used energy-balls successfully for other things though.

Hweru said:

The only way one could 'communicate' with someone using energy would be to implant a thought or idea into that persons head. Energy balls are a very ineffective way to communicate as they're not really supposed to be used for such.

Telepathy is the prime means of communication through the astral for many advanced species.

of the true light said:
Hweru said:
You speak into the ball what you want the other Satanist to know and then release it.

You can do this but if the other SS is not spiritually open then he cannot receive the message...

luis said:
of the true light said:
Hweru said:

You can do this but if the other SS is not spiritually open then he cannot receive the message...
Makes sense.

I've never heard of psiballs being used for communication. I've heard of bubbles being used, but you could only find an example of this in an episode of Spongebob.

Why not make things simpler and perfect your telepathic communication abilities, just as you would communicate with the Gods or your guardian?

Hweru said:

Theres a med on the site homes.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Telepathy.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back