Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Top staten island rabbi and “holocaust survivor” dies due to coronavirus

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/03/24/prominent-staten-island-rabbi-holocaust-survivor-dies-from-coronavirus/amp/

RTR at work. More should be dropping soon.

tenor.gif

How many more "last trolloc0$t survivors" are there going to be? The last last survivor died a few years ago, then another came out, then another came out... We can go on to google and search for what will happen in the future, and based on mathematical predictions we can see that the Sun will explode and take some of the Solar System with it. In about 6 million years' time, we'll see "more 'the' trolloc0$t survivors will come out and regale us with their stories". "I still have flashbacks of when I was a lampshade. I really hate seeing that torturous event in its true light."

FancyMancy said:
6 gorillan years

@FancyMancy cuz of "jenetic painz".

The holocost causes metajenic and epijenetic painz it persists in the "holy soul of the tribe" it's part of their DNA/RNA make up.

It'll live in the mind of all for 6 gorillian years.

As long as your DNA/RNA is (((chosen))) the hoax runs through the veins and soul.

Even the impregnated egg of a jewess has jenetic painz from the 6 gorillian. It's (((Gods will))) to propagate shekelberging and shekelsteining.

Gear88 said:
FancyMancy said:
6 gorillan years

The holocost causes metajenic and epijenetic painz it persists in the "holy soul of the tribe" it's part of their DNA/RNA make up.

As long as your DNA/RNA is (((chosen))) the hoax runs through the veins and soul.

Even the impregnated egg of a jewess has jenetic painz from the 6 gorillian. It's (((Gods will))) to propagate shekelberging and shekelsteining.

Oy vey, it’s true, my doctor Dr. David Krappenschitz told me so.

Gear88 said:
FancyMancy said:
6 gorillan years

Yeah, and a dirty jew's unborn jew was traumatised because it received anti-jew trolling online... :roll:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back