Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Harvey Weinstein positive for covid-19

Jihiji12

"ALBANY — Oscar-winning movie producer Harvey Weinstein, now one of New York's most notorious prison inmates after being sentenced for sexual assault, has tested positive for the COVID-19 virus, according to officials connected to the state prison system.

Weinstein, who turned 68 last Thursday is being isolated at Wende Correctional Facility in Western New York, officials told CNHI Sunday.

He is one of two Wende inmates who have tested positive, the officials said."

Full article: https://www.niagara-gazette.com/covid-19/at-new-york-prison-harvey-weinstein-put-in-isolation-after/article_26e38374-6c7d-11ea-9f8a-3b2c09e7817d.html

That fucker really got what he deserved lmao. I hope its a slow painful death

Sometimes i feel like theres a cover up with this covid19 situation. They use covid19 to take the heat away from the powerful jews getting caught up with their crimes. People will focus more on this covid 19 virus than the crimes being committed by jews..

Ericbluefire said:
Sometimes i feel like theres a cover up with this covid19 situation. They use covid19 to take the heat away from the powerful jews getting caught up with their crimes. People will focus more on this covid 19 virus than the crimes being committed by jews..

Maybe. People are definetly focusing more on the virus at the moment, but i dont think this particular article was downplaying anything this person did

Jihiji12 said:
Ericbluefire said:

Maybe. People are definetly focusing more on the virus at the moment, but i dont think this particular article was downplaying anything this person did

Don't forget this second wave and potential third wave while we are at it. In fact funny enough the deep state and Trey Gowdy are shrecking people all over the place. People who study alternative information and study the situation know it's a perfect storm of cover up to hide people like anti-American elements whom are being arrested or investigated by people like Gowdy and the anti-Trump stuff and whatnot.

In the end people are being endlessly lied. I understand much like HP.Cobra said "Covid-19 is just another sore on our asses", but it's not a mega-death plague end of the World scenario.

It's a pain yes but no need to induce fear and kill people through taking the economy out or depressing them and making them feel bad simply due to scare tactics. Sure the virus is real no one is denying it just there is a small meat and mostly fat of bullshit around this virus hiding very important events occurring in our lives not just nation but World.

Gear88 said:
Jihiji12 said:
Ericbluefire said:

Don't forget this second wave and potential third wave while we are at it. In fact funny enough the deep state and Trey Gowdy are shrecking people all over the place. People who study alternative information and study the situation know it's a perfect storm of cover up to hide people like anti-American elements whom are being arrested or investigated by people like Gowdy and the anti-Trump stuff and whatnot.

In the end people are being endlessly lied. I understand much like HP.Cobra said "Covid-19 is just another sore on our asses", but it's not a mega-death plague end of the World scenario.

It's a pain yes but no need to induce fear and kill people through taking the economy out or depressing them and making them feel bad simply due to scare tactics. Sure the virus is real no one is denying it just there is a small meat and mostly fat of bullshit around this virus hiding very important events occurring in our lives not just nation but World.

Ohh yea. I haven't studied much. I just lurk & read what the HP's say mostly, but I'm trying to be more active and helpful

But even without study, you're right it is glaringly obvious they took full advantage of this situation to distract people from a LOT of things. I never denied any of this

Same with the whole BLM thing, it was clearly fabricated. Bricks were conveniently placed at protests & many other things

I just thought it was funny that he contracted it, i wasnt trying to spread fear or deny that its possibly a distraction from something else.

Now that i think about it, its probably not even true, but its still nice to think about him slowly choking to death in a cold lonely prison cell

Thank you for pointing it out though incase it was coming off that way

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back