Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

inspiration. the purpose of improving

Ol argedco luciftias

This is a reply I wrote to someone else on a topic that nobody is probably gonna ever read. So I'll copy it here because I think it can help people.

But I do think that you are very closed minded and pretty dumb. You read and memorized some nonsense without actually understanding the meaning behind it, and now you go against everybody else who can see the meaning and the connections and can see why and how you are wrong.

Like the soul living forever is the perfect example, you keep saying that with no understanding of what you are even saying. Even though that statement is literally the exact opposite of the entire basis of all ancient religions. If your soul automatically lasts forever and never gets any weaker and you don't have to do anything to strengthen and maintain it, then why is every ancient religion that ever existed all focused on strengthening and perfecting the soul? The magnum opus is the point where you have strengthened the soul to a point that it is self sustaining and will not get weaker over time, and this is the goal of every work within every old religion all over the world. There is friction everywhere in the world, there is no system with no friction. Everybody's soul is affected by many different sources of friction which work in different ways for different reasons, and over time they slow down and weaken a soul if the soul is not working to strengthen itself.

So you take one single line out of context, completely do not understand anything about what it means or how any of it works, and you think that it is absolute truth and that everybody else is wrong. We must be wrong because we can see how all this works and it is very simply and obviously not the way that you say it is. You are filled with an intellectual laziness, you do not want to understand anything so you actively refuse to let your mind think through the sitution from any perspective other than the one you want to have. Which is the strongest and most direct path to being stupid, the active refusal to learn or understand anything.

The ironic thing about all this is your entire mindset about all this is a symptom of a dull soul. A dull mind that does not have a bright enough spark of consciousness to be able to see how anything works. You have to rely on reading words and blindly trusting them, and just guessing which words are true, because you are not able to see for yourself. A brighter mind automatically sees how things work, in both physical and spiritual situations, and can see the underlying meanings and processes which create a concept. We don't rely on words written in a book, a bright mind can see how things work. Your whole mindset is the symptom of a soul which has weakened and dulled over generations of not taking care of strengthening it, because you were much brighter and sharper when your soul was created but you are not that way now. So your own mindset is an example proving why you are wrong.

You are not jewish. But you are lazy, narcissistic, dull, average, refuse to ever try to see how anything works, and there is a lot of friction acting on you keeping you down. The kind of person who thinks they are like god when they are really just a dumb child.

If you would ever do the meditations, as every ancient culture all had as a central focus because they understood the importance, then you would have a brighter and sharper mind and soul which auromatically see the truth in any situation and can easily see how anything works. But you do not do any meditations because you think that your soul is already immortal and strong and perfect, so you are staying down on your dull stupid level and refuse to even try to help yourself. That is what our focus is here, we work on improving, strengthening, and perfecting our souls, bodies, and minds. If you are too lazy and dumb to do the same, you will always be that dull and slow and you will always have to rely on trusting somebody else's judgements and words and just hope that you picked a true statement to follow, because you will never be able to understand or think for yourself. And such a weak person who refuses to grow is not needed here, as such a person is not needed anywhere in nature.

When someone new comes here, we don't care how many problems a person has, how weak they are, or what their situation is. The only thing that matters is that they work on strengthening and improving themself, because then they will eventually build themself up to a successful healthy person. But if some loser actively refuses to ever try to help themself and argues against everybody who tries to help them, then they do not belong here because we are not that kind of group. We don't dress like bats and call each other by fake Latin names and treat each other like we are all perfect, the way that all the fake satanist worthless groups all do. We are about actually working on improving ourselves, and that is the only thing we are about.

And you keep arguing against the most basic and foundational factors, that the soul needs to be worked on, strengthened, and perfected. That is why you are a loser, and that is how you can fix yourself and become better. But if you don't want to help yourself, nobody else is ever gonna help you anyway so you'll just always be that weak.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
This is a reply I wrote to someone else on a topic that nobody is probably gonna ever read. So I'll copy it here because I think it can help people.

But I do think that you are very closed minded and pretty dumb. You read and memorized some nonsense without actually understanding the meaning behind it, and now you go against everybody else who can see the meaning and the connections and can see why and how you are wrong.

Like the soul living forever is the perfect example, you keep saying that with no understanding of what you are even saying. Even though that statement is literally the exact opposite of the entire basis of all ancient religions. If your soul automatically lasts forever and never gets any weaker and you don't have to do anything to strengthen and maintain it, then why is every ancient religion that ever existed all focused on strengthening and perfecting the soul? The magnum opus is the point where you have strengthened the soul to a point that it is self sustaining and will not get weaker over time, and this is the goal of every work within every old religion all over the world. There is friction everywhere in the world, there is no system with no friction. Everybody's soul is affected by many different sources of friction which work in different ways for different reasons, and over time they slow down and weaken a soul if the soul is not working to strengthen itself.

So you take one single line out of context, completely do not understand anything about what it means or how any of it works, and you think that it is absolute truth and that everybody else is wrong. We must be wrong because we can see how all this works and it is very simply and obviously not the way that you say it is. You are filled with an intellectual laziness, you do not want to understand anything so you actively refuse to let your mind think through the sitution from any perspective other than the one you want to have. Which is the strongest and most direct path to being stupid, the active refusal to learn or understand anything.

The ironic thing about all this is your entire mindset about all this is a symptom of a dull soul. A dull mind that does not have a bright enough spark of consciousness to be able to see how anything works. You have to rely on reading words and blindly trusting them, and just guessing which words are true, because you are not able to see for yourself. A brighter mind automatically sees how things work, in both physical and spiritual situations, and can see the underlying meanings and processes which create a concept. We don't rely on words written in a book, a bright mind can see how things work. Your whole mindset is the symptom of a soul which has weakened and dulled over generations of not taking care of strengthening it, because you were much brighter and sharper when your soul was created but you are not that way now. So your own mindset is an example proving why you are wrong.

You are not jewish. But you are lazy, narcissistic, dull, average, refuse to ever try to see how anything works, and there is a lot of friction acting on you keeping you down. The kind of person who thinks they are like god when they are really just a dumb child.

If you would ever do the meditations, as every ancient culture all had as a central focus because they understood the importance, then you would have a brighter and sharper mind and soul which auromatically see the truth in any situation and can easily see how anything works. But you do not do any meditations because you think that your soul is already immortal and strong and perfect, so you are staying down on your dull stupid level and refuse to even try to help yourself. That is what our focus is here, we work on improving, strengthening, and perfecting our souls, bodies, and minds. If you are too lazy and dumb to do the same, you will always be that dull and slow and you will always have to rely on trusting somebody else's judgements and words and just hope that you picked a true statement to follow, because you will never be able to understand or think for yourself. And such a weak person who refuses to grow is not needed here, as such a person is not needed anywhere in nature.

When someone new comes here, we don't care how many problems a person has, how weak they are, or what their situation is. The only thing that matters is that they work on strengthening and improving themself, because then they will eventually build themself up to a successful healthy person. But if some loser actively refuses to ever try to help themself and argues against everybody who tries to help them, then they do not belong here because we are not that kind of group. We don't dress like bats and call each other by fake Latin names and treat each other like we are all perfect, the way that all the fake satanist worthless groups all do. We are about actually working on improving ourselves, and that is the only thing we are about.

And you keep arguing against the most basic and foundational factors, that the soul needs to be worked on, strengthened, and perfected. That is why you are a loser, and that is how you can fix yourself and become better. But if you don't want to help yourself, nobody else is ever gonna help you anyway so you'll just always be that weak.
If its for me , then its a personal statement.
I do know the soul withers away.
I do like to take the worst case scenario in mind if death is to strike, I have been going through a lot lately. And knowing that I am protected in the sense that even if i die i go to Satanic Hell is fine with me.
Never said anything wrong .
Never said I am strong.
Take care.

Not really dull. I work hard too everyday.
But please do mention me next time.
And i will now really stop posting.

And if you are a moderator please do delete my account.

Weak, pussy , everything.
Thanks.

Okay now once again we are all a fucking team, army to be precise. Helping each other is the motive.
Abusing people isnt gonna do it.
Let me elaborate.
Dumb, close minded , memorized stuff, go against everybody? are you sure about that?
Do you know me ? I am trying to learn everyday, grow. Did you learn everything in a day? or a month or a week? It takes time, I do know that.

Can you explain to me how exactly the magnum opus works? fully , the science behind it? I always keep saying there is very much knowledge out there. Each thing takes time for understanding. I said I will be careful. Careful. I dont really know whats going on lately , so many people helped me on here, I still love and respect them( the reason I kept spamming was because I read people having troubles, not a narcissist.)

So you take one single line out of context, completely do not understand anything about what it means or how any of it works, and you think that it is absolute truth and that everybody else is wrong. We must be wrong because we can see how all this works and it is very simply and obviously not the way that you say it is. You are filled with an intellectual laziness, you do not want to understand anything so you actively refuse to let your mind think through the sitution from any perspective other than the one you want to have. Which is the strongest and most direct path to being stupid, the active refusal to learn or understand anything.( Okay , now everything needs time to be understood! throughly. In depth.
Dont you analyse things? Just reading and reading and spending a couple of minutes to "understand" isnt enough. How do things work , why do we feel the way we feel while we do certain meditations? .Experience and knowledge and practice together matter. Knowledge itself isnt going to get you anywhere. Again immortality of the soul is meant for a different purpose- ever heard about something known as perspective? Not everyone absorbs knowledge the same way . Now this was meant for people who dont even believe in having a soul. Above animals. It is about a War Satanic Hell the place where we go and ressurect again. This is the protection we get. Instead of soul wasting away and losing energy till the point it no longer exists.

Did i ever ever say this shit? Read my older posts. Not always been this way. Ever seen whom I quote as examples of SS - Nikola, Hitler, Leonardo Da Vinci. These are the standards I aim to achieve. And why would I ever talk shit about SS, you guys guided me when I was suicidal deep in shit. That is the reason reading what happend to me happen to others makes me work hard.

Loser? come on seriously. I am following the 8 fold path , spamming 3-4 RTRs everyday. Read all my posts and then respond.

I spammed A LOT . A LOT. Everyday. Meditating. Working.

This is the kind of thing that causes pain , real pain. We All Fight Together. Not with each other, abusing , fighting, these are tough times. We have to look out for each other. Protect each other. I havent read A lot . Dont always get the time, thats the reason I posted long back about how to reduce sleep kind of thing. College , 8 fold path, RTRs, everything.

We are in this together. there is no point in going through all this. Read all of my posts . Lately I have not been able to explain or elaborate properly.

Again dont get me at the perceptions thing. Everyone is different.

We fight together.
We are using the powers of the mind to fight.
You are out here abusing me, it doesnt make sense.
Who are we fighting here? amongst ourselves or the people who destroyed our world?
Use your powers carefully. Correct me always , you are more than welcome to do so. Abuse , demean is pointless. I dont lie , thats the reason I got attacked so much long back. Fighting , arguing with christians. Attacks on me day and night. You guys helped me. And now that I posted something wrong, I am dont belong here? Seriously. We are a family.

Usthepeople666 said:
Not really dull. I work hard too everyday.
But please do mention me next time.
And i will now really stop posting.

And if you are a moderator please do delete my account.

Weak, pussy , everything.
Thanks.
I don't think I was talking about you. I was thinking about someone else when I wrote that.

Usthepeople666 said:
Seriously, you are fine. I don't have anything against you and nothing on this page has anything to do with you. When I wrote it, I was thinking about somebody different who has now been banned and is not here anymore. It was somebody who made an account here, but they did not actually want to join. They were against us on every detail, and they would just write things to purposefully try to confuse people and mess them up. You look like a good person, and you don't have anything to do with that situation. I don't know why you thought I was talking about you here, but I wasn't.

Usthepeople666 said:
Seriously, you are fine. I don't have anything against you and nothing on this page has anything to do with you. When I wrote it, I was thinking about somebody different who has now been banned and is not here anymore. It was somebody who made an account here, but they did not actually want to join. They were against us on every detail, and they would just write things to purposefully try to confuse people and mess them up. You look like a good person, and you don't have anything to do with that situation. I don't know why you thought I was talking about you here, but I wasn't.

UsThePeople = nama enki(?¿?) ????

I agree sometimes I be skeptical about Satanism and I see these other groups other people be like I am not a devil wrothshipper and stuff like that but if the joy of Satan site say Satan isn’t evil why do I always come across people who are skeptical or say Satan and Lucifer is evil I don’t understand

Usthepeople666 said:

Sorry.
Its been a lot of attacks lately.
Make me confused as to what is really happening.
This group just has been having so many people coming in , it just makes it more and more confusing to realise who is actually here to help. Plus I do have a different approach to life, which may not be appropriate , as in keep working till the enemy does get thrown out. So i am actually trying not to miss even a single day. Plus I do get very loud while reading posts or doing RTRs and that just opens me up for attacks . Where in you feel alone kinda thing.
Sorry.
I was not really aware of the infiltrators on this site, just thought they were really really low in number. So i placed emphasis on everyone here , but it turns out, its a lot of infiltrators.
Take Care
Bye Bye

SdD said:
Usthepeople666 said:

Most likely not.

SdD said:
Usthepeople666 said:

No sir.
I actually wrote a quote from bhagvad gita about soul not dying so I thought that was the reason.
It has to be worked upon. Ik that . But just a personal statement for me.
Thats why I thought it was related to me. Sorry

Cosmic6999 said:
I agree sometimes I be skeptical about Satanism and I see these other groups other people be like I am not a devil wrothshipper and stuff like that but if the joy of Satan site say Satan isn’t evil why do I always come across people who are skeptical or say Satan and Lucifer is evil I don’t understand
They use Satan for personal gain.
None of those "satanic groups" evolve as much as we do with the JOS.
Also Satan isnt evil. Nor are any of the Gods .
If you have already dedicated why not Ac,Aop, and RTR. There is no development without the RTRs.
Remainder is your duty to find out and research. Not being rude though but try and read from all the sources linked in the JOS site.

Cosmic6999 said:
Because there's a lot of stupid people, and also a lot of liers. One or the other.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back