question on meditation

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Hades_BlackFlame

question on meditation

Postby Hades_BlackFlame » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:05 am

Hello all,

I have had some questions that I wanted to know the answer to for quite some time just so I know I'm doing things right for sure.

The first question is Can I still effectively vibrate words of power and mantras in my head instead of out loud and will it still work as if I'm saying it out loud or does it matter? like for instance if I'm outside waiting for a bus and wanted to get some meditating in I obviously would not say it out loud so should a wait until I'm home?

The second question was about in addiction to doing the mediations throughout the day everyday was it possible to work on myself while sleeping or programming spells into myself? For this I mean I have been putting the words of power for each charka on a recording on my phone then the affirmations for each charka and i have it playing as I am sleeping in hopes that it gets programmed into my mind and stimulate and empower the charkas as I sleep. I was wondering if this could work or am I just wasting my time on it thinking it was working?

Thanks in advance,
Hail Satan!!!

luis

Re: question on meditation

Postby luis » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:37 am

Hades_BlackFlame wrote:Hello all,

I have had some questions that I wanted to know the answer to for quite some time just so I know I'm doing things right for sure.

The first question is Can I still effectively vibrate words of power and mantras in my head instead of out loud and will it still work as if I'm saying it out loud or does it matter? like for instance if I'm outside waiting for a bus and wanted to get some meditating in I obviously would not say it out loud so should a wait until I'm home?

The second question was about in addiction to doing the mediations throughout the day everyday was it possible to work on myself while sleeping or programming spells into myself? For this I mean I have been putting the words of power for each charka on a recording on my phone then the affirmations for each charka and i have it playing as I am sleeping in hopes that it gets programmed into my mind and stimulate and empower the charkas as I sleep. I was wondering if this could work or am I just wasting my time on it thinking it was working?

Thanks in advance,
Hail Satan!!!

1. The vibrations is where the power really is, there is a kind of low power in vibrating It mentaly but if you want serioud results the way to go is not mentaly.

2. No It doesn't work like that, you have to vibrate them.

Jonathon

Postby Jonathon » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:26 am

Hades_BlackFlame wrote:Hello all,

Thanks in advance,
Hail Satan!!!

Yes, you can vibrate on the mental plane, and astral plane too. Have a look at Key to the True Kabala by Franz Bardon.

I'm not sure if what you're asking would work, as I've never tried it myself.
I do affirmations so that I am always spiritually growing e.g. right now I am absorbing all sorts of energies: Passive Income.
E.g. "In a positive manner for me I am absorbing fire element." Now, please be careful Hades, having energy constantly put into you is a sure-fire way to go bat-shit insane if you ain't ready for it. I started off with stuff like chakra and nadis opening and the akasha.

People will tell you to take it easy, but seriously becoming a God takes everything, you really have to earn it.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:11 pm

don't do as the guy above me suggested, the kabbalah franz bardon talks about is the jewish one with which you don't wanna have anything to do with it unless you want to go crazy. Mental vibrations are very weak if not completely useless, the sound is the power of the mantra. and no absorbing all kinds of energy passively is completely stupid, you wouldnt want to pass by a cemetery and absorb death energy into you.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN