Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Important Information on CoronaVirus

RoseWolf

A must watch video on the 5G waves and millimeter waves and on CoronaVirus and the truth on Vaccinations.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mWcUoESRO0c5

I'm posting this again because I think my previous post didn't go through xD and I think my prev post was abit rude too so maybe I'm glad it didnt go through xD

But it's very very interesting and learned alot and I think you'll discover things you didn't know too.

Tell me what you think on it ^^

Hope you can make the time to watch it since it's an hour long and know some people dont like watching an hour long videos xd I had to force myself though.

RoseWolf said:
A must watch video on the 5G waves and millimeter waves and on CoronaVirus and the truth on Vaccinations.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mWcUoESRO0c5

I'm posting this again because I think my previous post didn't go through xD and I think my prev post was abit rude too so maybe I'm glad it didnt go through xD

But it's very very interesting and learned alot and I think you'll discover things you didn't know too.

Tell me what you think on it ^^

Hope you can make the time to watch it since it's an hour long and know some people dont like watching an hour long videos xd I had to force myself though.
5G waves are harmful, I don't know how much, but covid19 is a biological virus.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
5G is weird but that video is mostly stupid.

I just want to discuss and know what think and believe is true and assuming you watched the video finished. I am feeling convinced from that video already that was sent to me by someone and people are spreading these rumors. i dont want to be a dummy sheep so I want to discuss on it.

what part of it that is stupid to you and why ? Do you disbelieve everything they say and all their research and evidence ?

I thought it was interesting and I learned alot on 5G waves but it's silly how people think that it can cause or spread a virus which it cant. But it can cause health problems.

And also there are locations like Japan and Iran without 5G and the people there still get Covid19 anyway.

Nevermind man. I'd rather be safe than sorry than to believe that stuff and all those rumors even though you can connect the dots.

Wasted my time posting on that video since I thought it would interest others. xd

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back