Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Congress Attacks End-to-end Encryption

I doubt it's a coincidence.
In the midst of a pandemic, Congress is attempting to pass a law that will effectively end end-to-end encryption online so (((they))) can monitor everything we say, do, and think. 1984 in 2020.

A sneaky attempt to end encryption is worming its way through Congress ||
The EARN IT Act could give law enforcement officials the backdoor they have long wanted — unless tech companies come together to stop it

https://www.theverge.com/interface/2020/3/12/21174815/earn-it-act-encryption-killer-lindsay-graham-match-group

The Jew is trying to head us into 1984. Larissa wrote that they are passing laws to spy on all phonecalls now supposedly to control "Coronavirus". North European Countries are debating FORCED Vaccination for the CoVid.

All they do smacks Communism.

Here is a good explanation of how encryption works and why banning end to end encryption wont end crime.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=R-QFjZhjN7c

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Jew is trying to head us into 1984. Larissa wrote that they are passing laws to spy on all phonecalls now supposedly to control "Coronavirus". North European Countries are debating FORCED Vaccination for the CoVid.

I feel the forced part just might come into effect. Funny i was just thinking the other day and it popped up in my mind...i have a feeling eventually they will try to force everyone. Meanwhile i am here in NL and my reason for staying is no longer valid. I have a strong urge to book for a ticket soon i at least want to be in my own country whrn shit is going down..before holland locks down

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It’s in Israel.

I couldn’t care less about what they do in Jewistan, but if they have way to spy on every phone in existence, then I think it’s only a matter of time until rest of the countries try to do it, too.

Fortunately, they cannot change open source software. Even if they succeed in this, we still have Linux, FreeBSD and others. We still have GnuPG for encrypting e-mails, matrix for encrypted messages on servers hosted by ourselves, LUKS for encrypting our data, TOR for (self) hosting our websites and communicating.

If people use Whatsapp for communicating in the hope they are not being spied upon, they kindof deserve their messages to be read by (((the government))).

I remember back in 2013/14, they were monitoring phone calls in my country - my intuition got on high alert and the phone calls seemed diffirent somehow. Whenever another SS and I talked about a certain subject, the call was cut-off. Every time.

This was announced to the public a year later. When I told my friends about the monitoring, I was called a lunatic. And when they published the truth, all I got was "oh okay, they sure had their reasons". Nobody raised any eyebrows. Fucking sheeps.

Interesting but nit surprising, always a reason and wanting to add more laws tek away freedom (if that exists)

There are some links on here which go to Mega, which has end-to-end encryption. What does this mean for those accounts which have anti-jew documents and videos on them? Are there are decent alternatives? What would/could/should be done?

Oy vey goy! It's only a coin-cidence! Stop questioning things! If you've done nothing wrong, why hide? Sure, we hide all of our wrongdoings from you, but it doesn't matter goy, since I can read what you message in private now, so if I don't like something, I'll just drag your ass to gitmo!

If you were to even ask a jew about simple things about Judaism, watch how they shirk in fear. Those same kikes demand to know everything about you, even your messages to your family.

Arise now, or lose all!

natalie_lion's_heart said:
In the midst of a pandemic, Congress is attempting to pass a law that will effectively end end-to-end encryption online so (((they))) can monitor everything we say, do, and think. 1984 in 2020.

The EARN IT Act could give law enforcement officials the backdoor they have long wanted — unless tech companies come together to stop it

https://www.theverge.com/interface/2020/3/12/21174815/earn-it-act-encryption-killer-lindsay-graham-match-group

The link shows a blank page with "Forriben" wrote on top. I think VPN traffic is pretty much hated on by those fuckers aint it?

Ravenheart666 said:
natalie_lion's_heart said:

The link shows a blank page with "Forriben" wrote on top. I think VPN traffic is pretty much hated on by those fuckers aint it?
Change the VPN location.

Ravenheart666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Ravenheart666 said:
Change the VPN location.

Now it worked , thanks!
No problem. I think it is to do with the stupid GDPR and other nonsense "rules" and "laws". On whatever American news sites, it says sometimes that I can't view them bcs reas0nz, so I change the VPN location to America or Canada and it works usually.

Larissa666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It’s in Israel.

I couldn’t care less about what they do in Jewistan, but if they have way to spy on every phone in existence, then I think it’s only a matter of time until rest of the countries try to do it, too.

Hello Larissa. How are you?

FancyMancy said:
There are some links on here which go to Mega, which has end-to-end encryption. What does this mean for those accounts which have anti-jew documents and videos on them? Are there are decent alternatives? What would/could/should be done?
Bump?

Larissa666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It’s in Israel.

I just wanted to apologize to you, about before. I was having a really hard time. The enemy mind fucked the hell out of me. I couldn't believe they got so close to me.

I hope you can look past that and realize, it was nothing against you. I got scared and saw a jew ready to hurt everyone, where ever I looked.

I really enjoy your posts and you being here.

Aldrick said:
Larissa666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It’s in Israel.

I just wanted to apologize to you, about before. I was having a really hard time. The enemy mind fucked the hell out of me. I couldn't believe they got so close to me.

I hope you can look past that and realize, it was nothing against you. I got scared and saw a jew ready to hurt everyone, where ever I looked.

It’s ok. Relax. :)

No need to apologize. I understand.

Good to have you back. I hope everything is going well for you.

Larissa666 said:
Aldrick said:
Larissa666 said:
It’s in Israel.

It’s ok. Relax. :)

No need to apologize. I understand.

Good to have you back. I hope everything is going well for you.

Aww thank you sister! I felt so bad, for a while now.

Things are alot better. I finally had time to cleanse my Altar. I did a ritual yesterday. Once it was clean, it blasted out heat into the room.

This Altar is seriously powerful, but the jew bitch, fucked it up. It sat like that for 2 1/2 years now! When it erupted with heat, like it use too. Oh I got pissed!

This was a very special thing to me, it was our Altar when I did Coven work back in 2011. Then a good friend of mine kept it as his, till he passed.

You would walk into the room and the room would knock you over at the door. She kept wanting to be around it, I would lock the door. Then there was basically no choice. Her Nasty jewish fucking energy everywhere. I contacted the Clergy at that time, I was like this isn't just nasty energy, this is Jewish!

But it was like we couldn't pin her down, somehow. Well the Altar has been restored now!

As soon as 2018 came she was out of my life. Which was when Shema and Final RTR came. It was a different world before 2018. Look at how much has changed.

Let's push the RTR full throttle and change this world back to the Pagan Golden Age!

One day we will be as Gods! The war Heroes who brought back our true creator!

Pirate11 said:
Fortunately, they cannot change open source software. Even if they succeed in this, we still have Linux, FreeBSD and others. We still have GnuPG for encrypting e-mails, matrix for encrypted messages on servers hosted by ourselves, LUKS for encrypting our data, TOR for (self) hosting our websites and communicating.

If people use Whatsapp for communicating in the hope they are not being spied upon, they kindof deserve their messages to be read by (((the government))).

veracrypt is good for hardware encryption

Pirate11 said:
loki88 said:
veracrypt is good for hardware encryption
I never used it, but a quick research shows that it is open source, which is good

apparently the fbi can't hack it. I lost my password for one of my computers that had it on it and the computer is as good as scrap now.

loki88 said:
apparently the fbi can't hack it. I lost my password for one of my computers that had it on it and the computer is as good as scrap now.
Well technically, they could "hack" the password by bruteforcing it, if it is worth it, because it can be expansive. Here's how it works:
  • They make a copy of your encrypted hard drive (a bit to bit copy, like the dd program you have on Linux, MacOS FreeBSD and every UNIX system). This is called an image.
  • They distribute copies of the image they took to their datacenters. Their machines are very powerful.
  • With every machine, they brute-force your password working on your hard drive's image.
  • After a while, they both have your key and your files.
Now, if you have a short and basic password, it can take from some minutes to a few hours to them to get your stuff unencrypted. If you have a strong, long ass password with special characters, it can take virtually forever, hence, they'll never find decrypt your stuff.
It is a really expansive process, so they just give up if they have no reason to think you have nothing of extreme interest. Instead (at least where I live) they just keep your stuff. Yes, they basically steal your equipment if you are not nice enough to provide them the key lol

Pirate11 said:
loki88 said:
Well technically, they could "hack" the password by bruteforcing it, if it is worth it, because it can be expansive. Here's how it works:
  • They make a copy of your encrypted hard drive (a bit to bit copy, like the dd program you have on Linux, MacOS FreeBSD and every UNIX system). This is called an image.
  • They distribute copies of the image they took to their datacenters. Their machines are very powerful.
  • With every machine, they brute-force your password working on your hard drive's image.
Now, if you have a short and basic password, it can take from some minutes to a few hours to them to get your stuff unencrypted. If you have a strong, long ass password with special characters, it can take virtually forever, hence, they'll never find decrypt your stuff.
It is a really expansive process, so they just give up if they have no reason to think you have nothing of extreme interest. Instead (at least where I live) they just keep your stuff. Yes, they basically steal your equipment if you are not nice enough to provide them the key lol

This happened to someone I know. See here:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/kMTo9KxU7iVS/

loki88 said:
Pirate11 said:
loki88 said:

This happened to someone I know. See here:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/kMTo9KxU7iVS/GB Whatsapp

Yup, I looked over this. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back