Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cursing a mentally unstable person

The Alchemist7 [JG]

I work with someone who is mentally unstable (is not even allowed to drive legally) and most of the time he's angry and is becoming verbally agressing very easy, most of the time without even being pissed off by someone. He's getting worse and worse by the time. He even slapped someone one week ago which is unacceptable In a workplace. He might become physically agressive as well if he is left like this.

I wanted to curse him until he will lose the job but it's not really ethical to do this since he is suffering from a mental disease. But in the same time he has to go because is becoming a danger for everybody. What is your opinion?

Who decides what is "ethical"? If you're uncomfortable cursing him, then just bind him away from you and/or maybe also do a ritual to help him get a better job more suited to him (preferably as long as jewsus or allah don't get the credit).

The Alchemist7 said:
I wanted to curse him until he will lose the job but it's not really ethical to do this since he is suffering from a mental disease.
It's actually completely ethical. If someone is making trouble for you in some way and the situation cant be solved verbally or otherwise, then it's your right to use magick to influence things in your favor. The only thing that would be ethically questionable would be to curse him directly to cause illness or death. Making him lose his job is completely fine in this case, imo.

Not ethical? See Aktion T4. I think people, whose energy is so low, and whose soul is so weak, that they cannot live properly, and fall under the definition of "mentally disabled", should be treated accordingly to their condition, aka they should be confined to proper structures. It's unacceptable for me to see this type of people making life harder for normal people, like if life wasn't hard enough. In the future, these type of problems must be prevented by abortion - see an article about this: Autism in Iceland. This is the proper way to solve this problem in my opinion, without any christian so called "ethical" opinion: We must get stronger, not weaker. We must get rid of the weakening factors if we can prevent them to appear in the first place.

Now, if I were you, I would just empty his 6th Chakra of all the energy (must know how to directing energy), then put black and/or gray energy inside his Chakra. After that, some runes to drive the guy even more insane, vibrated directly on the guy's Chakra you just worked on.

Remember to clean both your aura and your Chakras after you are done, have fun.

The Alchemist7 said:
but it's not really ethical to do this since he is suffering from a mental disease
Do you think it is ethical for you as an SS to turn the other cheek? If he IS the problem in your team, he needs to go, no two ways about it. Try asking OK from the Gods if you really are unsure.

I would bind him instead. He's done nothing over the top. But, yes, making him lose his job is a viable option too. It is very ethical and moral either, regardless of what kikes think. By acting this way, you would be protecting both yourself and the people at your workplace... that's why it's ethical and moral. Only Jew Agers would object to your decision.

Do it. Disease or not if he is bothering you and other people's to where he puts your lives in dangers then there is no excuses. Make sure to use a good affirmation.

He should have lost his job the moment he slapped someone. That's workplace violence.
What type of job is this? I know not every job has HR.

Even after he loses his job, he still has to be in society. I think it would be productive to get him the help he needs, but again this is not your duty or obligation. Your workplace has a duty and obligation to keep you safe and in a safe work environment.

The Alchemist7 said:
I work with someone who is mentally unstable (is not even allowed to drive legally) and most of the time he's angry and is becoming verbally agressing very easy, most of the time without even being pissed off by someone. He's getting worse and worse by the time. He even slapped someone one week ago which is unacceptable In a workplace. He might become physically agressive as well if he is left like this.

I wanted to curse him until he will lose the job but it's not really ethical to do this since he is suffering from a mental disease. But in the same time he has to go because is becoming a danger for everybody. What is your opinion?
People like that are defective and dangerous. When we are very advanced, we will be able to cure every disease. But for now, medicine can't do much. So, I advise you either to neutralize it and eliminate it or banish it and keep it away. Banish it and keep it away is the right thing to do.

Pirate11 said:
This is the proper way to solve this problem in my opinion, without any christian so called "ethical" opinion: We must get stronger, not weaker. We must get rid of the weakening factors if we can prevent them to appear in the first place.
Doesn't Satan say His wisdom is not separate from His heart? Should we abort shit-Souls (or "souls" as I call them), instead of fixing them? They need a Physical Body to improve. I realise abortion is very controversial, but if the unborn Child is going to be aborted all the time, then s/he will just dissipate and die. We need all the Souls we can have to be stronger - "there is safety in numbers" - and power is within the Soul. I understand what you're saying about xian "morals", because they are all fucked-up and confused like crazy.

Now, if I were you, I would just empty his 6th Chakra of all the energy (must know how to directing energy), then put black and/or gray energy inside his Chakra. After that, some runes to drive the guy even more insane, vibrated directly on the guy's Chakra you just worked on.
If he is out to harm deliberately - and yes "by choice". I am not excusing mental ill-health, nor learning/behavioural problems/difficulties as being "unconscious" or "not a choice". These days, anyone who is "normal" (which the paradigm of has flipped-over) (whatever "normal" is supposed to be), or who is healthy are wrong and evil, etc.; we must celebrate the dieversity of ill-health and retardation, etc.

If he is a danger, then fine; do him in. If it is "mental health" which, in fact might actually be a grey/enemy attack, then would it be humane to euthanise him with Magick? He may not be strong enough to reincarnate, and that "soul" would be lost. Are we to throw away the ones at the bottom of the barrel and trample over them so we can bring ourselves up? I think it is individual that we must answer this, within ourselves - but I will end on one last thing; I read that Satan said "delight in what you create; delight in what you destroy" in a member's signature, and I think in a sermon or another post Satan said that because it is war, then, basically, "desperate times call for desperate measures". Some "souls", which would have been Souls, might be lost forever - especially after being consumed by the reptilians.

94n said:
He should have lost his job the moment he slapped someone. That's workplace violence.
What type of job is this? I know not every job has HR.
Is a warehouse, they have a good and very responsible HR department, but the trouble there was that the guy who was slapped by this mental person slapped back so he also risked to get into trouble, I think this is why both of them chose not to report the event.

FancyMancy said:
Pirate11 said:
This is the proper way to solve this problem in my opinion, without any christian so called "ethical" opinion: We must get stronger, not weaker. We must get rid of the weakening factors if we can prevent them to appear in the first place.
Doesn't Satan say His wisdom is not separate from His heart? Should we abort shit-Souls (or "souls" as I call them), instead of fixing them? They need a Physical Body to improve. I realise abortion is very controversial, but if the unborn Child is going to be aborted all the time, then s/he will just dissipate and die. We need all the Souls we can have to be stronger - "there is safety in numbers" - and power is within the Soul. I understand what you're saying about xian "morals", because they are all fucked-up and confused like crazy.

If he is out to harm deliberately - and yes "by choice". I am not excusing mental ill-health, nor learning/behavioural problems/difficulties as being "unconscious" or "not a choice". These days, anyone who is "normal" (which the paradigm of has flipped-over) (whatever "normal" is supposed to be), or who is healthy are wrong and evil, etc.; we must celebrate the dieversity of ill-health and retardation, etc.

If he is a danger, then fine; do him in. If it is "mental health" which, in fact might actually be a grey/enemy attack, then would it be humane to euthanise him with Magick? He may not be strong enough to reincarnate, and that "soul" would be lost. Are we to throw away the ones at the bottom of the barrel and trample over them so we can bring ourselves up? I think it is individual that we must answer this, within ourselves - but I will end on one last thing; I read that Satan said "delight in what you create; delight in what you destroy" in a member's signature, and I think in a sermon or another post Satan said that because it is war, then, basically, "desperate times call for desperate measures". Some "souls", which would have been Souls, might be lost forever - especially after being consumed by the reptilians.
It is not a crime to have an abortion, it is a crime to allow and condemn a new life to such a fate. The fetus is a structure without consciousness in the early stages. Crime does not occur on such a resource and structure that can offer life. But on the consciousness that will be formed. The real crime is suffered by the new consciousness that will be formed in the new child. It is like condemning a new child to a shitty fate. It's the opposite as far as what ignorant people think about abortion. The real crime is to create and give birth to a defective child and consequently condemn it to a life of suffering and death. But as I said above, when we are more advanced, we will be able to heal every disease. But defective fetuses will not even form because we will be healthier and we will be more aware of genetics and manage things better. The enemy treats us like cattle, that's obvious. We must also consider unwanted pregnancies, even if the new unwanted morula is flawless and perfect, abortion must be free. The egg meets a spermatozoon, what about the holocaust of the millions of sperm that die. The egg contains half the genetic material and the sperm contains half the genetic material. But the females produce one egg at a time and in long, numbered times from their cycle. While the male produces many spermatozoa, and each spermatozoon has the same potential but genetic material, i.e. different chromosomes and therefore different genetic characteristics. As for souls, developed souls do not reincarnate at random, let alone in defective foetuses. As for souls that do not develop, it makes no sense for them to reincarnate. They are single use just like cattle. Such souls are nothing more than weak electromagnetic fields containing consciousness. Since they do not develop and do not evolve, they cannot survive without the material body. Life forms that do not develop and do not advance spiritually and scientifically are single use and are destined to dissolve, the material body dissolves into matter and immediately afterwards the electromagnetic field i.e. the soul dissolves into the ether. The most important thing of the soul is consciousness. If a soul is not developed and if the consciousness is not developed and expanded, it will remain in the brain and with the death of the brain, the undeveloped consciousness will be lost and will inevitably dissolve into the ether. The rest that composes the soul does not need to be reincarnated because the new fetus will create a new electromagnetic field, that is, a new soul. An undeveloped and weak soul with lost consciousness is essentially an irrelevant and useless electromagnetic field and does not count in any way more than a new soul. This is the truth. It is better to be aware and be serious about progress instead of deluding yourself and not working seriously on spiritual progress and thinking that things will continue and will go well even if you are not working seriously when in reality you are facing complete and permanent death. A reminder to all serious SS, do not despair but being aware of reality will inevitably be more serious than ever about your spiritual progress for those who care about your existence and consciousness. I thank our Worshipped and Eternal Gods who want to elevate us from lower and mortal levels to divine and immortal levels. Hail Satan Forever.

FancyMancy said:
Should we abort shit-Souls (or "souls" as I call them), instead of fixing them?
Yep, if that gives more space to stronger souls.
FancyMancy said:
They need a Physical Body to improve. I realise abortion is very controversial, but if the unborn Child is going to be aborted all the time, then s/he will just dissipate and die.
There is a reason why it became so much weak in the first place. We must prioritize the best of Gentile souls.
FancyMancy said:
We need all the Souls we can have to be stronger - "there is safety in numbers" - and power is within the Soul.
I personally disagree with that. Your thought here (correct me if I am wrong) is that these souls we are talking about are Satanic and willing to get better in the first place. Look around you, how many normal and weak souls do you see, that are even considering evolving? That number is low, because no one gives a fuck and is lazy.
I don't personally waste my time anymore with lazy people, and I strongly believe in quality over quantity. Quality is how the German army and the SS fought alone against basically the whole world and almost won. That's the reason they are remembered to this day and put on a pedestal, they deserve it.
On the other hand, weak people are more often harmful than useful. Would you keep a cancer in your body? I would not, the same way as I would not want weak people to be part of the future, as they are the main reason we are in a shitty situation in the first place.
Strong is the way for me, as general ideology. I went less specific in this message, but I'm sure you get the point. You're free to disagree, of course

FancyMancy said:

Mrs. Fancy,
Exactly. Life isn't so black and white. Maybe he's suffering and needs guidance. Nothing is more disheartening and discouraging to the human psyche than to be given up on and abandoned by society.

The most important part is that he hit someone and should be dealt with, and he has become dangerous to others. This is traumatic to those around him. He needs to be dealt with so that he cannot inflict harm on others.

And type of what work place is this that doesn't fire their employees after assaulting another person. :? This is important, and if they don't fire him I don't think you'd want to work in a place that doesn't protect their people.

I also wanted to add it's important to know that it's becoming clear that punitive measures do not help anyone but add more anger and confusion (especially for the mentally ill). See the U.S. prison system, all it does is turn people into hardened criminals. Even so, if they do not understand why they are being punished, then it is pointless to punish them IMO.

This is someone's life you're playing with. Before making any rash decisions try to handle it the best way. Remember they're still human beings too.

The Alchemist7 said:

Is he really a danger? Responsibility to the responsible. Focus on your enemies, personal opinion.

94n said:
And type of what work place is this that doesn't fire their employees after assaulting another person. :? This is important, and if they don't fire him I don't think you'd want to work in a place that doesn't protect their people.

There was no action taken because nobody reported the incident. This is one example of deliberate physical attack so to say, because he felt like the other person provoked him by his attitude, otherwise he doesn't get physically violent (only verbally).

Sundara said:
Is he really a danger? Responsibility to the responsible. Focus on your enemies, personal opinion.
I focus but in the same time I refuse to go to work everyday thinking that I might argue with him again because of some shit that he doesn't agree with. I noticed many times that he stick his nose everywhere and start teaching people his way of work (this is mainly because everybody avoids him) and is getting mad and start dropping and smashing things when somebody argue with him because he doesn't like when people confront or don't agree with him .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back