Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Intelligence Working

Wayofthegods

This upcoming, march 29th is a waxing moon in Gemini.

Bathe yourself in the color Yellow. (Color of Intellect.)

You can pull up images of Air Constellations or stars such as Capella, and draw down their energies into you.

For Runes:

Mannaz (MMM-AHH-NNN-AHH-TSS)

For Sanskrit:

Saraswati (SSS-AHH-RRR-AHH-SSS-VVV-AHH-TT-EEE)

Then your Affirmations. I am Intelligent, ECT.

Resources:

Correct Pronunciation of Mannaz Rune:
https://youtu.be/SuTI9sGcwd4

Information on Saraswati:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saraswati

Aldrick said:

You can pull up images of Air Constellations or stars such as Capella, and draw down their energies into you.

For Runes:

For Sanskrit:

Resources:

Could Saraswati be the Egyptian Goddess Seshat?

Blackdragon666 said:
Aldrick said:

For Runes:

For Sanskrit:

Resources:

Their energy does feel similar. She is the wife of Brahma.

Aldrick said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Aldrick said:

For Runes:

For Sanskrit:

Resources:

Alright, thanks.

Aldrick said:

For Runes:

For Sanskrit:

Resources:

Thank you Aldrick!! :mrgreen:

The affirmation is not enough. Something like this could be better: In a positive way for me now i'm always more intelligent forever". Something similar to this would be better.

Aldrick said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Aldrick said:

For Runes:

For Sanskrit:

Resources:

Allegorically, Saraswati is intelligence that is wife (result) of Brahma (Crown Chakra). I don't know what exactly Brahma represent or if He is just full allegory or representation of certain God, but Brahma was very popular in other mythologies and in other people's cultures, such as Slavic where He is known as Triglav. Triglav have three heads, but in some regions he is depicted with 4 heads. (Three Heads can represent Three grantis and four heads four - this may be the allegory of opening all the grantis of the soul).

Saraswati is very famous and respected Goddess among Hindus, maybe She is another depiction of Goddess Lilith, because if you see, Laxmi, Parvati and Saraswati are shown as three Goddess of eternal cosmic mother Kali. In some of Hindu stories of Origins of the cosmos etc, when Kali stood before Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, She created by Her energy Laxmi that became wife of Vishnu, Saraswati that became wife of Brahma and She (Kali) Herself became wife of Shiva, in Her form of Parvati. Now, I'm sure this whole story is allegory of something like uniting the the Ida and Pingala in process of Magnum Opus and/or raising the serpent, where Trimutri of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva Creator, Preserver and Destroyer can represent Male aspects of soul and three lower male chakras, in purifying the soul (Shiva the Destroyer (Base Chakra [We all know Satan represents Base Chakra]- HP Mageson wrote many articles about that), advancing the soul/raising the serpent (Vishnu Preserver / Sacral Chakra) and finishing the Magnum Opus (Brahma - Creator/Solar Plexus Chakra). Tridevi, or Laxmi, Saraswati and Parvati probably represent the female aspect of what I stated above, with exception of Them, representing three upper chakras (Laxmi - Throat Chakra (Chinamasta which is form of Parvati/Lilith also represents opening and purifying this chakra, this was stated by HP Mageson, Parvati or Lilith the 6th Chakra and Third Eye, and Saraswati, the Crown Chakra) The reason why I think Saraswati is Lilith is because of Her being the wife of Brahma (Crown Chakra, Jupiter), and we all know that Lilith rules Crown Chakra.

luis said:
The affirmation is not enough. Something like this could be better: In a positive way for me now i'm always more intelligent forever". Something similar to this would be better.

True true. Although maybe not more Intelligent forever lol.

Very Intelligent and growing exponentially all the time, or something.

luis said:
That’s why he said “I’m intelligent, etc.” implying you’d reword it more appropriately.

Eric13 said:
luis said:
That’s why he said “I’m intelligent, etc.” implying you’d reword it more appropriately.
Oh sorry, I did not understand that. Well still for anyone that would have used a wrong affirmation my post is still valid. There are many newbies around here and I do not want them to do it the wrong way.

TalGonDon said:
Aldrick said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Allegorically, Saraswati is intelligence that is wife (result) of Brahma (Crown Chakra). I don't know what exactly Brahma represent or if He is just full allegory or representation of certain God, but Brahma was very popular in other mythologies and in other people's cultures, such as Slavic where He is known as Triglav. Triglav have three heads, but in some regions he is depicted with 4 heads. (Three Heads can represent Three grantis and four heads four - this may be the allegory of opening all the grantis of the soul).

Saraswati is very famous and respected Goddess among Hindus, maybe She is another depiction of Goddess Lilith, because if you see, Laxmi, Parvati and Saraswati are shown as three Goddess of eternal cosmic mother Kali. In some of Hindu stories of Origins of the cosmos etc, when Kali stood before Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, She created by Her energy Laxmi that became wife of Vishnu, Saraswati that became wife of Brahma and She (Kali) Herself became wife of Shiva, in Her form of Parvati. Now, I'm sure this whole story is allegory of something like uniting the the Ida and Pingala in process of Magnum Opus and/or raising the serpent, where Trimutri of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva Creator, Preserver and Destroyer can represent Male aspects of soul and three lower male chakras, in purifying the soul (Shiva the Destroyer (Base Chakra [We all know Satan represents Base Chakra]- HP Mageson wrote many articles about that), advancing the soul/raising the serpent (Vishnu Preserver / Sacral Chakra) and finishing the Magnum Opus (Brahma - Creator/Solar Plexus Chakra). Tridevi, or Laxmi, Saraswati and Parvati probably represent the female aspect of what I stated above, with exception of Them, representing three upper chakras (Laxmi - Throat Chakra (Chinamasta which is form of Parvati/Lilith also represents opening and purifying this chakra, this was stated by HP Mageson, Parvati or Lilith the 6th Chakra and Third Eye, and Saraswati, the Crown Chakra) The reason why I think Saraswati is Lilith is because of Her being the wife of Brahma (Crown Chakra, Jupiter), and we all know that Lilith rules Crown Chakra.

Saraswati is the “container” of Brahman allegorically referring time infinite light and consciousness. Their relationship is representative of a step in the magnum opus. Still working on this. Saraswati is a force of nature by herself and I’m not yet sure which goddess represents or embodies her. If Asmodeus/Amitayus represents a feminine chakra it would make sense his partner would represent a masculine chakra, like the 3rd as a counter.

TalGonDon said:
Aldrick said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Sundara is also mentioned in the tridevi stories, as a secondary. The vibration of Sundara is beautiful and freeing.

Sundara said:
Saraswati is the “container” of Brahman allegorically referring time infinite light and consciousness. Their relationship is representative of a step in the magnum opus. Still working on this. Saraswati is a force of nature by herself and I’m not yet sure which goddess represents or embodies her. If Asmodeus/Amitayus represents a feminine chakra it would make sense his partner would represent a masculine chakra, like the 3rd as a counter.

Well, for sure we're getting deeper when it comes to understanding the messages left by Gods. As stated by HP Mageson, Asmodeus/Amitayus does represent what He represents, but it isn't new thing that Gods perfectly do represent both aspects of feminine and masculine energies. Getting back at Slavic pantheon, you can see exactly see what I'm talking about with Goddess Lada (Astharte) who is also known as Lado (masculine). Many, many Gods are known both in masculine and feminine energies, indicating perfect balance between Ida and Pingala, I think this also ties with sexual energy that HPHC stated needs to be first risen before Kundalini.

Here's another thing, even if we don't take Slavic Pantheon, it is well known among Hindu scholars, that there are actually Shakti/Feminine forms of Trimutri, that aren't in any way connected to Tridevi.

Brahma (masculine) - Brahmani (feminine)
Vishnu (masculine) - Vaishnavi (feminine)
Shiva also known as Mahadev/Mahesh (masculine) - Maheshvari (feminine)

This isn't just case with Trimutri, but with other Gods as well, such as Inda/Indrani, Kumara/Kumari (or Kartikeya/Kartikeyani) and many others.

When it comes to Saraswati, i'm really not 100% sure that She is another depiction of Mother Lilith, I just think so.

Sundara said:
TalGonDon said:
Aldrick said:

Wow sundara. You're really smart. Thanks for the extra info.

Ramier108666 said:
Aldrick said:

For Runes:

For Sanskrit:

Resources:

Thank you Aldrick!! :mrgreen:

You're welcome.

Saraswati relates more to knowledge, wisdom, learning and education, than she does to intelligence and other things. That's the reason why I would use them for when Jupiter is prominent or the Moon is in Sagittarius (for her learning/knowledge aspects) and in Pisces (for her arts/music aspects). I disagree with using her with Gemini. She has little to do with it in the first place and Moon in Gemini is not a good time for intelligence and education, not to mention it's a mutable sign... the most mutable, which wouldn't bode well for most workings (not all of them).

Her short mantra is Aum Sarasvatyai Namah/Svaha. Her long mantra Aum Hrim Aim Dhim Sauh Sarasvatyai Namah/Svaha.

Her tantric form is Matangi.

Sundari is a actually a very good Goddess for the pineal gland, for those who are interested. She rules the soma, the amrita, the immortal nectar produced by the pineal gland.

Short mantra: Aum Sundaryai Namah/Svaha.
Long mantra: Aum Aim Klim Shrim Sauh Sundaryai Namah/Svaha.

She's also identified with Lalita and Kamadeva. You can imagine who she is. A mantra I will be testing for her is Aum Shraam Shrim Shraum Sauh Sundaryai Svaha.

The Sh is a palatal sound and is thus vibrated like the S in Satanas. It's not a separated S + H, but the letter: śa.

Aldrick said:

For Runes:

For Sanskrit:

Resources:

If I do this for a day what results do I get?

Aldrick said:

For Runes:

For Sanskrit:

Resources:

Wow! This is wonderful. But, here, to me, the affirmation ' I am intelligent' is wrong affirmation.

If we deeply think, man can't be intelligent of all subjects. Someone has talent on music, someone has talent on study, someone has talent on sciences, someone has talent on accounting or business, someone has talent on poetry, someone has talent on writings story, someone has talent on computer, someone has talent on leadership, someone has talent on riding, someone has talent minual workings, someone has talent on learning grammer or language etc. So, each human has his own individual talent/s.

Firstly, one should khow about his own individual talents or own interests subject. Then. He should learn the basic things of the certain subject/s. And Then, be advance on the certain subject/s.

My something personal affirmation:
"I am being intelligence on business. I am discovering Many technices and rules of my Business with my carisma. "
/
"My talents show me the process of earning money in my business."
/
"I am adept and intelligent to sell goods"

In addition, I also empower my guardian demon. Like the affirmation " My guardian demon *** is being more powerful and being more intelligent on her talents." Here, I use sowilo with Mannaz. Here, also, I empower my demoness.

lastly, I want to say that, I love nature. I love to get everything by nature. I vibrate words of power in natural number and also affirm myself in natural number.

I hope, You understand bro.
Hail Satan

Aldrick said:
Sundara said:
TalGonDon said:

Wow sundara. You're really smart. Thanks for the extra info.

I’m glad it helped! The relationship of Saraswati and Asmodeus/Brahma is of extreme importance. There’s a lot to it, and it’s been extremely corrupted by the Bible and Torah, hence all of the stories of Abraham and Sarah, or in the book of Tobit... they’re always talking about the separation of Sara from Brahma or Asmodeus. In the Torah, they’re burying Sarah. The stories make me sick to my stomach. The book of Tobit talks about killing Sarah’s 7 husbands (chakras) (they blame this on asmodeus) and they talk about Jews stealing her, and keeping her separated from Asmodeus. They only wish they could truly separate Saraswati from Asmodeus. Their relationship is undying and infinite, they’re the manifestation of spiritual power I believe. I have a feeling is has to do with manifesting the Gods power to the physical realm in one form, and is a part of the soul in another. The “infinite” power of the soul. Multiple meanings of significance. Definitely encourage more studying on this, I’m excited to see this unfold.

TalGonDon said:
Sundara said:

I agree that Saraswati is likely not Lilith, of course there’s always more to learn. ALL of the Gods are perfectly balanced as actual beings, it’s what’s needed for immortality and being risen. But much like Satan representing the base and Lilith representing the crown, there is the 2nd and 6th, the 3rd and throat, then there’s also a connection of the 6th and 3rd. I’m not going to say any more on the 6th and the 3rd but there’s definitely guidance on that in the forums and on the site! The gods also are representatives of more than one thing. I’m still studying all of this much like everyone here. It’s all coming so much more clearly to the surface these days. Much love! Hail Satan!

Well, for sure we're getting deeper when it comes to understanding the messages left by Gods. As stated by HP Mageson, Asmodeus/Amitayus does represent what He represents, but it isn't new thing that Gods perfectly do represent both aspects of feminine and masculine energies. Getting back at Slavic pantheon, you can see exactly see what I'm talking about with Goddess Lada (Astharte) who is also known as Lado (masculine). Many, many Gods are known both in masculine and feminine energies, indicating perfect balance between Ida and Pingala, I think this also ties with sexual energy that HPHC stated needs to be first risen before Kundalini.

Here's another thing, even if we don't take Slavic Pantheon, it is well known among Hindu scholars, that there are actually Shakti/Feminine forms of Trimutri, that aren't in any way connected to Tridevi.

Brahma (masculine) - Brahmani (feminine)
Vishnu (masculine) - Vaishnavi (feminine)
Shiva also known as Mahadev/Mahesh (masculine) - Maheshvari (feminine)

This isn't just case with Trimutri, but with other Gods as well, such as Inda/Indrani, Kumara/Kumari (or Kartikeya/Kartikeyani) and many others.

When it comes to Saraswati, i'm really not 100% sure that She is another depiction of Mother Lilith, I just think so.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Aldrick said:

For Runes:

For Sanskrit:

Resources:

If I do this for a day what results do I get?

Try it and see silly. :p

Stormblood said:
Saraswati relates more to knowledge, wisdom, learning and education, than she does to intelligence and other things. That's the reason why I would use them for when Jupiter is prominent or the Moon is in Sagittarius (for her learning/knowledge aspects) and in Pisces (for her arts/music aspects). I disagree with using her with Gemini. She has little to do with it in the first place and Moon in Gemini is not a good time for intelligence and education, not to mention it's a mutable sign... the most mutable, which wouldn't bode well for most workings (not all of them).

Her short mantra is Aum Sarasvatyai Namah/Svaha. Her long mantra Aum Hrim Aim Dhim Sauh Sarasvatyai Namah/Svaha.

Her tantric form is Matangi.

Sundari is a actually a very good Goddess for the pineal gland, for those who are interested. She rules the soma, the amrita, the immortal nectar produced by the pineal gland.

Short mantra: Aum Sundaryai Namah/Svaha.
Long mantra: Aum Aim Klim Shrim Sauh Sundaryai Namah/Svaha.

She's also identified with Lalita and Kamadeva. You can imagine who she is. A mantra I will be testing for her is Aum Shraam Shrim Shraum Sauh Sundaryai Svaha.

The Sh is a palatal sound and is thus vibrated like the S in Satanas. It's not a separated S + H, but the letter: śa.

Damn Stormblood. You rockin the book smarts, I like it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back