Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What the fuck is happening over this coronavirus

nino

They have locked us all in our houses over a fucking common cold virus!!! There are a few people still going out including myself(I take precautions). Literally my city is ghost dead. Nobody has died just people panicking because they see other people panicking. This is ridiculous. We are imprisoned for a common cold.

nino said:
They have locked us all in our houses over a fucking common cold virus!!! There are a few people still going out including myself(I take precautions). Literally my city is ghost dead. Nobody has died just people panicking because they see other people panicking. This is ridiculous. We are imprisoned for a common cold.
I posted about this and other things
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36088&p=143860

nino said:

I'm pretty sure the toilet paper panic spread much faster than the coronavirus did lmao. Saw like two waves of toilet paper shortages. And then there was this granny arguing with this angryman for one, but honestly there's no point now as they're screwed and just learn to quit instead of wasting time for nothing.. But whatever it's funny to see them try :lol:

Goodjob to everyone who prepped ;)

This virus is not something to underplay as a "common cold". The death toll for this virus is beyond SARS at this point but we're not yet sure what the mortality rate is. SARS had a mortality rate of 11%, so far it's been estimated by WHO that covid-19 has a mortality rate of 3.4%, but if you ask me, it seems way higher than this...

“Globally, about 3.4% of reported COVID-19 cases have died. By comparison, seasonal flu generally kills far fewer than 1% of those infected.”

It also seems to be mutating according to some claims into deadlier strains, but this hasn't officially been proven yet. Were it to be true however, something that mutates that fast that severely has no cure. Period.

But if a virus kills it's hosts faster than it can spread, this eventually leads to the 'extinction' of the virus with careful measures in place.

Ghost in the Machine said:
This virus is not something to underplay as a "common cold". The death toll for this virus is beyond SARS at this point but we're not yet sure what the mortality rate is. SARS had a mortality rate of 11%, so far it's been estimated by WHO that covid-19 has a mortality rate of 3.4%, but if you ask me, it seems way higher than this...

“Globally, about 3.4% of reported COVID-19 cases have died. By comparison, seasonal flu generally kills far fewer than 1% of those infected.”

It also seems to be mutating according to some claims into deadlier strains, but this hasn't officially been proven yet. Were it to be true however, something that mutates that fast that severely has no cure. Period.

But if a virus kills it's hosts faster than it can spread, this eventually leads to the 'extinction' of the virus with careful measures in place.

dude this is bullshit. yea it can kill but so does the flu. the flu kills 500.000 each year. this shit has killed 6k or so.

We are getting IMPRISONED. The whole world is getting imprisoned and we're saying thank you to the governments.

nino said:
dude this is bullshit. yea it can kill but so does the flu. the flu kills 500.000 each year. this shit has killed 6k or so.

We are getting IMPRISONED. The whole world is getting imprisoned and we're saying thank you to the governments.

In all honesty the virus is not even my concern, people are recovering, it's not a death sentence. My focus is more on the side-effect on the economy and related ilk. People freak out and that's what causes shit to tumble down the most with these things.

nino said:

The quarantine is so that health systems wont be overwhelmed. If everyone were to get infected at once it would be absolute chaos. Rather it's to halt and control the infection rates to make it manageable.

Ghost in the Machine said:
In all honesty the virus is not even my concern, people are recovering, it's not a death sentence. My focus is more on the side-effect on the economy and related ilk. People freak out and that's what causes shit to tumble down the most with these things.

GhostinTheMachine,

For many people it is a major cause for concern because many people fall into the high risk category. Their lives are at risk, and this disease is relatively unknown still.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/specific-groups/high-risk-complications.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back