Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Throat Granthi

HotCoil

I've been meditating consistently for almost two months alongside recently taking up basic hatha yoga practice.

I've noticed there seems to be a blockage between my heart and throat chakra. I see it as a wire ball, and I realised a couple of things.

This blockage or knot has been affecting me for years. It stopped me from speaking up. It created anxiety where none was neccessary. I have suffered from tremor originating from a stiff neck and back when under stress, it always felt like it came from this area. It stops me from being able to clearly visualise the colour and light energy within my throat, sixth and crown chakra. It feels like it physically pulls on my throat, like it constricts the flow of energy.

I'm really glad to have found this, and I'm trying continuously to clear the blockage with brilliant white light energy. It feels like this could be a long battle however. Does anybody have any tips to clear this faster? And, how do these blockages come about?

Use Raum to clean your aura and chakras, vibrate Raum into each of your seven chakras too, what I do is 20 reps of Raum for each of my seven chakras plus 76 reps concentrating a white light on my whole body, the total is 216 if you can't do this number do less and adjust as you wish. Cleaning is super important for advancement. Another thing you can do is a working with the rune Thurisaz on the chakra you think is blocked, for the Throat chakra, you could use Vissuddhi to clean and unblock it.

HotCoil said:
I've been meditating consistently for almost two months alongside recently taking up basic hatha yoga practice.

I've noticed there seems to be a blockage between my heart and throat chakra. I see it as a wire ball, and I realised a couple of things.

This blockage or knot has been affecting me for years. It stopped me from speaking up. It created anxiety where none was neccessary. I have suffered from tremor originating from a stiff neck and back when under stress, it always felt like it came from this area. It stops me from being able to clearly visualise the colour and light energy within my throat, sixth and crown chakra. It feels like it physically pulls on my throat, like it constricts the flow of energy.

I'm really glad to have found this, and I'm trying continuously to clear the blockage with brilliant white light energy. It feels like this could be a long battle however. Does anybody have any tips to clear this faster? And, how do these blockages come about?
1) try kabbalistic squares, but you'll have to fight 40 days straight.
2) use a cleansing rune for this, affirmations and runes work better though.
3) if you know why it exists, see if another color energy can help. These sorts of blockages can exist for a multitude of reasons, sometimes even philosophical. Ask yourself why it is there, and they way for removal may seem easier than you think! :D

This is only a short list of many, but I hope it helps! :D :D :D

Psychxdeliclove666 said:
HotCoil said:

3) if you know why it exists, see if another color energy can help. These sorts of blockages can exist for a multitude of reasons, sometimes even philosophical. Ask yourself why it is there, and they way for removal may seem easier than you think! :D

Hey thanks for the help!

I'll start to look at the more intermediate meditations as I've not looked at the kabbalistic squares, and I'm not familiar with runes yet.

Really nice tip asking why it is there. It is there for my protection. I think it's psychological, when I was younger I used to say all sorts of stuff and ruin relationships, get into trouble and sometimes beaten for speaking my mind. It's there to keep me safe from emotional and physical harm.

It's starting to fade now with daily cleansing, but I think it's deep rooted and would easily return.

HotCoil said:
Psychxdeliclove666 said:
HotCoil said:

Hey thanks for the help!

I'll start to look at the more intermediate meditations as I've not looked at the kabbalistic squares, and I'm not familiar with runes yet.

Really nice tip asking why it is there. It is there for my protection. I think it's psychological, when I was younger I used to say all sorts of stuff and ruin relationships, get into trouble and sometimes beaten for speaking my mind. It's there to keep me safe from emotional and physical harm.

It's starting to fade now with daily cleansing, but I think it's deep rooted and would easily return.
Every chakra is blocked, this is because there is negative karma/energy in there, to advance spiritually you need to clean you aura and chakras every day, for some chakras that are more blocked you can do the things that Psychxdeliclove666 told you (Raum, Surya, Thurisaz [Thaur is the more powerful version of it] and Vissuddhi are good mantras to clean and unblock a chakra). The Raum meditation and the Chariot of Ra are needed to advance, clean the blockages in your chakras and raise the kundalini.

Daily cleaning like your doing will help but sometimes I noticed that for certain things you may need to do a working for it and general cleaning may not be enough, if you feel like general cleaning is not enough then do a specific spell for it.

Psychxdeliclove666 said:
HotCoil said:

1) do you mean to take the mantra from kabbalistic squares? The square is extremely specific and has to be done with the exact number of reps and days, not any different. It follows very unique sacred geometric patterns.

luis said:
HotCoil said:
Psychxdeliclove666 said:

Hey thanks for the help!

Every chakra is blocked, this is because there is negative karma/energy in there, to advance spiritually you need to clean you aura and chakras every day, for some chakras that are more blocked you can do the things that Psychxdeliclove666 told you (Raum, Surya, Thurisaz [Thaur is the more powerful version of it] and Vissuddhi are good mantras to clean and unblock a chakra). The Raum meditation and the Chariot of Ra are needed to advance, clean the blockages in your chakras and raise the kundalini.

Daily cleaning like your doing will help but sometimes I noticed that for certain things you may need to do a working for it and general cleaning may not be enough, if you feel like general cleaning is not enough then do a specific spell for it.

Hey Luis, I tried the Raum meditation this evening. The level of energy this created was amazing. All of my chakras are bursting with positive vibrant energy now.

I note as you say I have another even more significant blockage in my heart chakra which I'm now also working on. My throat has almost cleared completely, with some faded folds and creases where it used to sit.

You mention chariot of Ra meditation. It sounds intriguing, do you have a link?

Thanks

HotCoil said:
luis said:
HotCoil said:
Hey thanks for the help!

Hey Luis, I tried the Raum meditation this evening. The level of energy this created was amazing. All of my chakras are bursting with positive vibrant energy now.

I note as you say I have another even more significant blockage in my heart chakra which I'm now also working on. My throat has almost cleared completely, with some faded folds and creases where it used to sit.

Thanks
It's in here https://web.archive.org/web/2015033...com/spiritualwarfare666/The Runic Kabalah.pdf
Make sure to use a good affirmation for the Raum Meds and the Chariot of Ra, I use a cleaning affirmation for it.

luis said:
HotCoil said:
luis said:

Thanks
It's in here https://web.archive.org/web/2015033...com/spiritualwarfare666/The Runic Kabalah.pdf
Make sure to use a good affirmation for the Raum Meds and the Chariot of Ra, I use a cleaning affirmation for it.

Hey Luis,

With the raum meditation, should the affirmations follow the meditation? What happens if no affirmation is used?

Thanks for the link, that is very useful. So does the condensed energy travel up the spine, at each chakra and then back down through the front of the body at each chakra? How many rounds of this would be good to start with?

Really appreciate the help, it's really helping me move from the beginner to intermediate meditations. I was kind of looking at the list thinking where do I go next...

Thanks

HotCoil said:
luis said:
HotCoil said:

Thanks

Hey Luis,

With the raum meditation, should the affirmations follow the meditation? What happens if no affirmation is used?

Thanks for the link, that is very useful. So does the condensed energy travel up the spine, at each chakra and then back down through the front of the body at each chakra? How many rounds of this would be good to start with?

Really appreciate the help, it's really helping me move from the beginner to intermediate meditations. I was kind of looking at the list thinking where do I go next...

Thanks
You should always use an affirmation after you have raised your energy even if you are just using a mantra to clean you must use an affirmation. For the Raum meds, I use an affirmation that state that all my chakras, aura and soul is always free and clean from any negative energy and blockages. With the Chariot of Ra, you can start with even 3 rounds and go up to 9 or however you feel like. Yes, you make this ball of energy, I just breathe some energy in my solar chakra and visualize a ball and then take this to my base chakra and start to vibrate Ra in it then go the base extension and vibrate again Ra and so on. Do not stress over it, it's really simple and you cannot really make any mistakes, use an affirmation after the Chariot of Ra, at the end of the meds take the ball in the solar chakra and store it there then use an affirmation, it could be for unblocking chakras or whatever. If you did not use an affirmation the first time do not worry but now start the working again in a day where there is not a void of moon and us an affirmation.

luis said:
HotCoil said:
luis said:

Hey Luis,

Thanks
You should always use an affirmation after you have raised your energy even if you are just using a mantra to clean you must use an affirmation. For the Raum meds, I use an affirmation that state that all my chakras, aura and soul is always free and clean from any negative energy and blockages. With the Chariot of Ra, you can start with even 3 rounds and go up to 9 or however you feel like. Yes, you make this ball of energy, I just breathe some energy in my solar chakra and visualize a ball and then take this to my base chakra and start to vibrate Ra in it then go the base extension and vibrate again Ra and so on. Do not stress over it, it's really simple and you cannot really make any mistakes, use an affirmation after the Chariot of Ra, at the end of the meds take the ball in the solar chakra and store it there then use an affirmation, it could be for unblocking chakras or whatever. If you did not use an affirmation the first time do not worry but now start the working again in a day where there is not a void of moon and us an affirmation.

Thanks, there's plenty of information for me to digest there.

I'm going to do a few more days with the Raum meditation, using cleansing affirmations. Will pick up chariot of Ra next week.

My energies feel very strong at the moment and I can't thank you enough for guiding me towards these meditations.

HotCoil said:
luis said:
HotCoil said:
Hey Luis,

Thanks

Thanks, there's plenty of information for me to digest there.

I'm going to do a few more days with the Raum meditation, using cleansing affirmations. Will pick up chariot of Ra next week.

My energies feel very strong at the moment and I can't thank you enough for guiding me towards these meditations.
I'm always happy to help my fellow SS :D Good luck!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back