Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

No need to panic

Wayofthegods

Here are some tips for dealing with this Crisis.

Water: You can buy a five Gallon jug and fill it at a reverse osmosis Dispenserary. They cant put limits on your own jugs. One could fill up 6 of these for a month supply.

Toilet paper: Buy shirts and turn them into rags. Either wash or throw them out. We have gone thousands of years with out toilet paper, so honestly now.

Food: No ones touching the Vegetables, you can take zucchini, turn it into noodles, and add some Tomato sauce. There are many many recipes, that one can do with a few non meat ingredients.

Meat: While people are buying up ground beef and what not, I dont see people buying canned Salmon. There are can foods that one can sustain off of.

Nuts: Who buys out the nuts? A normal size bag of nuts, usually has over 2000 Calories in it. More than a days worth.

Remember the Gods have our backs. While we may not be able to get a full course steak meal every night, with a little ingenuity, we can survive just fine through this.

So Everyone, let's just take a breath. We are not the sheep, nor the weak. We are the strong. Even with limited resources, we have everything at our disposal. Way better off than how people lived for thousands of years.

Everything is going to plan. Let's crash this thing. It's time to see the material Manifestations of our efforts! This is what we have worked for.

The Gods are not leaving anyone to be destroyed. There is a Virus that is less harmful then the flu that goes around every year. Plenty of things we need. An economy that will be transformed into something better.

We got Trump till 2024. Which is what? When Pluto goes into Aquarius, the physical manifestation of the age of Aquarius.

He is our last president of this age. He can Essentially pull money out of thin air. So a Collapse today will not be like the Depression of the 30s. We are too Advanced of civilizations today, which the enemy Hates.

So everything is actually just fine. No reason to panic. Just get some Food and water, even if its not your typical dish, get some toilet paper or find something else.

When you get off of Sugar and things, excessive Carbs and so on. You're not Hungry all the time. Going a day without food wont kill you. Satan wouldn't leave you alone to die of Starvation.

You know that. Wheres your Faith in Satan? He will provide for us.

So, let's keep Nailing out the RTRs and sit back and watch. As its finally happening! We our creating the new world! A world that will usher the God themselves in!

This sounds good but we’re still gonna have to live years through this where the possible world communist government will manifest. I’ve been so fucking mad at the enemy recently thinking they’re just gonna give us all airborne HIV and make men infertile through this. Been doing the RTR but I really need to meditate more I feel the negative energy building in me feeling despair.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
This sounds good but we’re still gonna have to live years through this where the possible world communist government will manifest. I’ve been so fucking mad at the enemy recently thinking they’re just gonna give us all airborne HIV and make men infertile through this. Been doing the RTR but I really need to meditate more I feel the negative energy building in me feeling despair.

Just like their Flood Europe and Destroy it has now ended in complete failure. Their attempts backfire and just make it worse for them.

Aldrick said:

Water: You can buy a five Gallon jug and fill it at a reverse osmosis Dispenserary. They cant put limits on your own jugs. One could fill up 6 of these for a month supply.

Toilet paper: Buy shirts and turn them into rags. Either wash or throw them out. We have gone thousands of years with out toilet paper, so honestly now.

Food: No ones touching the Vegetables, you can take zucchini, turn it into noodles, and add some Tomato sauce. There are many many recipes, that one can do with a few non meat ingredients.

Meat: While people are buying up ground beef and what not, I dont see people buying canned Salmon. There are can foods that one can sustain off of.

Nuts: Who buys out the nuts? A normal size bag of nuts, usually has over 2000 Calories in it. More than a days worth.

Remember the Gods have our backs. While we may not be able to get a full course steak meal every night, with a little ingenuity, we can survive just fine through this.

So Everyone, let's just take a breath. We are not the sheep, nor the weak. We are the strong. Even with limited resources, we have everything at our disposal. Way better off than how people lived for thousands of years.

Everything is going to plan. Let's crash this thing. It's time to see the material Manifestations of our efforts! This is what we have worked for.

The Gods are not leaving anyone to be destroyed. There is a Virus that is less harmful then the flu that goes around every year. Plenty of things we need. An economy that will be transformed into something better.

We got Trump till 2024. Which is what? When Pluto goes into Aquarius, the physical manifestation of the age of Aquarius.

He is our last president of this age. He can Essentially pull money out of thin air. So a Collapse today will not be like the Depression of the 30s. We are too Advanced of civilizations today, which the enemy Hates.

So everything is actually just fine. No reason to panic. Just get some Food and water, even if its not your typical dish, get some toilet paper or find something else.

When you get off of Sugar and things, excessive Carbs and so on. You're not Hungry all the time. Going a day without food wont kill you. Satan wouldn't leave you alone to die of Starvation.

So, let's keep Nailing out the RTRs and sit back and watch. As its finally happening! We our creating the new world! A world that will usher the God themselves in!

Thank you for this.

physical manifestation of the age of aquariu in 2024? but the HPs said Hitler and the Gods aren’t returning for another 20+ years so how so exactly? you mean as in people will just start waking up to the enemy a lot more and start going bat shit? cause my idea of physical manifestation is the reich and i doubt that’ll come til Hitler comes.

Darksage666 said:
physical manifestation of the age of aquariu in 2024? but the HPs said Hitler and the Gods aren’t returning for another 20+ years so how so exactly? you mean as in people will just start waking up to the enemy a lot more and start going bat shit? cause my idea of physical manifestation is the reich and i doubt that’ll come til Hitler comes.

We are not waiting for Hitler and the Gods to come out of the sky and save us. We will usher in the Gods, once we have won.

Legendary Creature said:
Aldrick said:

Thank you for this.

Ofcourse. Everything is going to be fine. Maxine had a sermon where Tornados had come in and flattened every House, except those who were Dedicated, that wrote to her about it.

That was in 2005. Imagine now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back