Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Corona Is A Good Thing?

Mr. Dez Naughts

I was told the strangest rumor recently, that the corona virus is an attack from satan/demons towards the reptillians/jews. Any thoughts on this? The joos are freaking out about some "unexpected attack". The enemy is empowered through order, they are the status quo and thus maintaining their order is beneficial to them. They arent stupid enough to make a mistake this bad. Fortunately I gain much from this outbreak, I assume some if not all of you might enjoy good fortune in this chaos as well. I was also told the general fate of humanity will be similar under the rule of the anunnaki, perhaps satanists will be an exception but I can't say for sure. If I hear anything else, I might ask your opinion on it as well. That's all folks, tell me what you think.
Mr Dez Naughts

Mr. Dez Naughts said:
I was told the strangest rumor recently, that the corona virus is an attack from satan/demons towards the reptillians/jews. Any thoughts on this? The joos are freaking out about some "unexpected attack". The enemy is empowered through order, they are the status quo and thus maintaining their order is beneficial to them. They arent stupid enough to make a mistake this bad. Fortunately I gain much from this outbreak, I assume some if not all of you might enjoy good fortune in this chaos as well. I was also told the general fate of humanity will be similar under the rule of the anunnaki, perhaps satanists will be an exception but I can't say for sure. If I hear anything else, I might ask your opinion on it as well. That's all folks, tell me what you think.
Mr Dez Naughts

Say "hi" to papa Shekelwitz for me when you meet him at the synagogue...

1) Satan and his demons would never take innocent life, let alone the masses of them.

2) Israel and the Chinese Communist Government is behind this

3) It wasn't a mistake. It's a control scheme.

Mr. Dez Naughts said:
Mr Dez Naughts

That Thought actually popped in my head. We cannot go revealing Satan's War Plans, as surprise is a major component. When Everything is done, we can ask the Gods, or ask them now, but know being responsible for their plans is not a light thing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back