Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pissrael Announces Covid-19 Vaccine to Be Ready in A Few Weeks

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
Israel scientists saying a vaccine is almost ready and is planned to be available to the public in 90 days.

A facepalm does not suffice for me anymore.

----

https://www.jpost.com/HEALTH-SCIENCE/Israeli-scientists-In-three-weeks-we-will-have-coronavirus-vaccine-619101

Israeli scientists: 'In a few weeks, we will have coronavirus vaccine'

Once the vaccine is developed, it will take at least 90 days to complete the regulatory process and potentially more to enter the marketplace.

Israeli scientists are on the cusp of developing the first vaccine against the novel coronavirus, according to Science and Technology Minister Ofir Akunis. If all goes as planned, the vaccine could be ready within a few weeks and available in 90 days, according to a release.

“Congratulations to MIGAL [The Galilee Research Institute] on this exciting breakthrough,” Akunis said. “I am confident there will be further rapid progress, enabling us to provide a needed response to the grave global COVID-19 threat,” Akunis said, referring to the disease caused by the novel coronavirus.

For the past four years, a team of MIGAL scientists has been developing a vaccine against infectious bronchitis virus (IBV), which causes a bronchial disease affecting poultry. The effectiveness of the vaccine has been proven in preclinical trials carried out at the Veterinary Institute.

MIGAL is located in the Galilee.

“Our basic concept was to develop the technology and not specifically a vaccine for this kind or that kind of virus,” said Dr. Chen Katz, MIGAL’s biotechnology group leader. “The scientific framework for the vaccine is based on a new protein expression vector, which forms and secretes a chimeric soluble protein that delivers the viral antigen into mucosal tissues by self-activated endocytosis, causing the body to form antibodies against the virus.”

Endocytosis is a cellular process in which substances are brought into a cell by surrounding the material with cell membrane, forming a vesicle containing the ingested material.

In preclinical trials, the team demonstrated that the oral vaccination induces high levels of specific anti-IBV antibodies, Katz said.

“Let’s call it pure luck,” he said. “We decided to choose coronavirus as a model for our system just as a proof of concept for our technology.”

But after scientists sequenced the DNA of the novel coronavirus causing the current worldwide outbreak, the MIGAL researchers examined it and found that the poultry coronavirus has high genetic similarity to the human one, and that it uses the same infection mechanism, which increases the likelihood of achieving an effective human vaccine in a very short period of time, Katz said.

“All we need to do is adjust the system to the new sequence,” he said. “We are in the middle of this process, and hopefully in a few weeks we will have the vaccine in our hands. Yes, in a few weeks, if it all works, we would have a vaccine to prevent coronavirus.”

MIGAL would be responsible for developing the new vaccine, but it would then have to go through a regulatory process, including clinical trials and large-scale production, Katz said.

Akunis said he has instructed his ministry’s director-general to fast-track all approval processes with the goal of bringing the human vaccine to market as quickly as possible.

“Given the urgent global need for a human coronavirus vaccine, we are doing everything we can to accelerate development,” MIGAL CEO David Zigdon said. The vaccine could “achieve safety approval in 90 days,” he said.

It will be an oral vaccine, making it particularly accessible to the general public, Zigdon said.

“We are currently in intensive discussions with potential partners that can help accelerate the in-human trials phase and expedite completion of final-product development and regulatory activities,” he said.

Jews must think that the goyim are entirely retarded to figure out that they were "cohencidentally" so "prepared" about the whole thing.

Like, the US and Japan will need 1.5 years for the Vaccine, but they had it ready, already.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jews must think that the goyim are entirely retarded to figure out that they were "cohencidentally" so "prepared" about the whole thing.

Like, the US and Japan will need 1.5 years for the Vaccine, but they had it ready, already.
Even the most normies that i have spoked about this said that it's impossible that is a coincidence...

I can't wait the goym that never had a classic flu shot call me an antivaxxer... but hey it is on tv nvm the rest...

Don't be surprised if people start dropping dead or getting very sick and diseased from taking any vaccine that comes out for this ploy...

HPS Shannon said:
Don't be surprised if people start dropping dead or getting very sick and diseased from taking any vaccine that comes out for this ploy...
Yeah, i do not trust them over anything. This could very well be a Samson option for them, they are like if they can't be enslaved they better be dead...

The only thing if this vaccine is tested and many start to drop dead this will expose them so much that nobody will trust them ever again.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QF28o-mHna0

I've had a little look at this guy. He says he's an inventor and it's the 5G radiation not a virus.

Now I've been suffering from the LED lighting at work and I found him by his 5G LED street light posts.

And I've also seen birds all fine and healthy just drop out of the sky and die within minutes for no reason.

The light is at the 450 nanometer frequency and that's a human immune system suppressor. It's also killing birds, insects, bees and worms. There used to be lots of birds about but not anymore I've noticed. And we hear about the bees dying out.

5G LED street lights are wireless and they record audio and visual so they're surveillance as well as bio weapons. The blue light causes oxidative stress. It impacts cell biology and increases reactive oxygen. And LED short wave blue light exposure affects recovery time with natural long wave light.

There are many different 5G technologies. The 5G for telecommunications with their masts beam out electromagnetic/ microwave radiation. It's pulse modulated frequencies that are toxic and cause bodily harm.

He says they intend on killing everyone who has the vaccine because you will have aluminium in your heart and brain from the vaccine.

He says they can also target specific individuals with the 5G radiation beam. Once a person has the vaccine the electromagnetic/ microwave frequencies will react terminally with the aluminium in your brain and heart from the vaccine.

Didn't they brag that they had vaccine ready around week after this thing with Wuhan went public? Why (((they))) announce it now? Something doesn't add up lol.

But this is clear sign to not get vaccine in my opinion. Who knows what they threw in that thing.

Personal Growth said:
The light is at the 450 nanometer frequency and that's a human immune system suppressor. It's also killing birds, insects, bees and worms. There used to be lots of birds about but not anymore I've noticed. And we hear about the bees dying out.

Source?

luis said:
HPS Shannon said:
Yeah, i do not trust them over anything. This could very well be a Samson option for them, they are like if they can't be enslaved they better be dead...

The only thing if this vaccine is tested and many start to drop dead this will expose them so much that nobody will trust them ever again.

This could expose them and enrage the people or they can just lie and claim that the vaccine didnt work, that there will always be casualties.

However no one can sue or hold the pharma psychopaths accountable because the laws don't apply to them because they are an organization exempt from being convicted.

The enemy does this every year coincidentally around elections.

If it really was a bio weapon, it would be very fatal and not have the same symptoms as the flu, common cold and any naturally seasonal purging. This shows that they are taking advantage of a time when people naturally get these symptoms just to vaccinate and control.

They are using this as an excuse to usher in martial law, mandatory vaccines, changing the laws and crashing the economy.

Italy, for example, is being subverted.

The flu is not contagious. The body naturally goes through this with the seasons. It's a detox reaction. I get the same flu like symptoms when I detox my body. Not when others around me have the "flu" like symptoms.

The CDC and the WHO are lying about this situation and the number of "infected." It's so easy to wage war on the people and control us through some elusive "virus"....

If I happen to get infected by coronavirus I would never ever in my existance buy a vaccine made by jews. They wouldn't sell it to goys neither. Only if these tightwads are needed of sheekels and money they would sell it to gentile.
What a coincidence pissarael already has a vaccine. Morons are gonna say "it is because the jews are the smartest people of the world. Most jews have the nobel prize but they aren't a race they are a religion". Then you try to educate this imbecile people and they refuse to listen and remain there clapping the jews for their "wonderful" discovery.

Happy Friday 13th Satanits

HAIL SATAN
HEIL HITLER

I see Jews using this to play the savior role to calm peoples growing tensions towards them and reinforce their Jewish savior subliminal in the form of Bernie Sanders with all his bullshit promises. And at the same time continue killing off humanity with their poisonous vaccine quietly with no one understanding what’s the cause of all these continued deaths. And this is just one possible angle, because they still want a ww3.

HPS Shannon said:
luis said:
HPS Shannon said:

This could expose them and enrage the people or they can just lie and claim that the vaccine didnt work, that there will always be casualties.

However no one can sue or hold the pharma psychopaths accountable because the laws don't apply to them because they are an organization exempt from being convicted.

If it really was a bio weapon, it would be very fatal and not have the same symptoms as the flu, common cold and any naturally seasonal purging. This shows that they are taking advantage of a time when people naturally get these symptoms just to vaccinate and control.

They are using this as an excuse to usher in martial law, mandatory vaccines, changing the laws and crashing the economy.

The flu is not contagious. The body naturally goes through this with the seasons. It's a detox reaction. I get the same flu like symptoms when I detox my body. Not when others around me have the "flu" like symptoms.

The CDC and the WHO are lying about this situation and the number of "infected." It's so easy to wage war on the people and control us through some elusive "virus"....

You just said something very interesting HPS that gave me food for thought.

Detoxing can cause minor shivers and other body disconforts? Could this apply to spiritual work sometimes? Rtr, aura cleaning, healing affirmations and runes and other similar meditation. Sometimes I felt things like this but overall I am very healthy and have an overal positive and optimistic state of mind.

I was wondering if maybe I was doing smth wrong but maybe actually I am doing things right and the soul is eliminating negative energies while the body is eliminating toxins and detrimental stuff.

It's just a though please correct me if I am wrong. I remember HPs Maxine said most improvements in the body/soul come with some pain/disconfort. After all fever is also a body reaction that kills negative micro organisms.

A few months ago, I saw some unfortunate news but nothing new. The Israelis were doing pharmaceutical experiments on Palestinian prisoners against their will. This is the little that can be found online, no doubt, behind the scenes working hard on it. I was wondering if the Palestinians are going to take their land back.

HPS Shannon said:
luis said:
HPS Shannon said:

I have faith in what we are fighting for, so i can't believe things will get to the point that the majority of people's die but it's definitely scarry.

I'm more scared about the economy in Italy right now, the good news is that Europe is exposing themself so much that there is really no justification for them anymore, the same thing is for the leftist government, this will hopefully in the near future get elected a right-wing government.

They are exposing themself real hard that there is not turning back for them at this point, many are actually asking for a Italexit.

HPS Shannon said:

Was thinking the same thing. Meanwhile everything is being hoarded and mass bought like mad.. sad and funny to see.

Personal Growth said:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QF28o-mHna0

I've had a little look at this guy. He says he's an inventor and it's the 5G radiation not a virus.

Now I've been suffering from the LED lighting at work and I found him by his 5G LED street light posts.

And I've also seen birds all fine and healthy just drop out of the sky and die within minutes for no reason.

5G LED street lights are wireless and they record audio and visual so they're surveillance as well as bio weapons. The blue light causes oxidative stress. It impacts cell biology and increases reactive oxygen. And LED short wave blue light exposure affects recovery time with natural long wave light.

There are many different 5G technologies. The 5G for telecommunications with their masts beam out electromagnetic/ microwave radiation. It's pulse modulated frequencies that are toxic and cause bodily harm.

He says they intend on killing everyone who has the vaccine because you will have aluminium in your heart and brain from the vaccine.

He says they can also target specific individuals with the 5G radiation beam. Once a person has the vaccine the electromagnetic/ microwave frequencies will react terminally with the aluminium in your brain and heart from the vaccine.

He meant there is no coronavirus? I could not watch the whole video.
It sounds a bit absurd...

By the way just see how many brainwashed christians commented under his videos. Many of them were ready to post immediately after he uploaded a video.

But regarding to that vaccine, it's obvious that they are planning something.

I don't even trust the vaccine in pure form.

It may remove coronavirus, but introduce something new as a result, (((as is standard of God's Chosen))), and create a never-ending loop of jews profiting off your ill-health until you die of complications.

HPS Shannon said:

I am pretty sure that the excistance of virusses has been proven by putting samples underneath an electron microscope or of a microscope with significant magnification possibilities.

The 'detox' that you speak of that goes together with what you say.. like increased heat etc, is just a normal reaction.
Like inflammations have heat (more activity, probably, in example) and that damaged tissue is being disposed of, obviously.

I am pretty sure you'd feel just as sick as when you'd have gotten infected by some kind of fungi or bacteria that causes loads of toxins to be released in your system.

If you only said that the flu was basicly a detoxing reaction, I'd agree, but to go so far as to say that virusses do not excist, is something that I have to disagree with.

Also to be susceptible to getting sick is because of a few reasons, I guess simply said the main reason would be not taking good care of yourself.

Wow, what a coincidence! We are lucky our friends from israel are here and always help us! They are saving us with this vaccine.

Prepare to read this bullshit around, but then some people might start using their fucking brain. Too many "coincidences".
If you reader are relegated inside your house it's a golden opportunity to meditate and seriously empower yourself, even do RTRs. Don't waste that precious free time eating shit and watching netflix

HPS Shannon said:

Just like how more people die from polio vaccine than actual polio.

Ghost in the Machine said:
My favourite part of the article is "Let's just call it pure luck".

oy-vey-that-amp-039-s-anti-samitic_o_4137493.jpg

EasternFireLion666 said:
I got seriously ill for two days while cleaning something a while ago. Dirt got "released" from it and the illness happened while it was being expelled from my body. I felt much better afterwards.

This is just my opinion but I don't think it's a good idea to get injected with anything that the jews cook up. I get lots of C, D3, K2 and zinc and I never ever ever get sick unless I seriously abuse my body and soul for a bit. Megadosing C and D3 is also very helpful for immunity if you're expecting to be in crowds or as a curative measure if you think you're coming down with something. Immunity and protection is our best defense against this jew concoction. Hail victory.

Shael said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
I got seriously ill for two days while cleaning something a while ago. Dirt got "released" from it and the illness happened while it was being expelled from my body. I felt much better afterwards.

My point exactly. I think those are body reactions and transformations that are normal and natural.

Shael said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
(Off topic) Hey, Shael I am not able to reach you on your email. It says mailbox quota exceeded. Don't know if it's because of my account or yours.

So this was the finality of the virus

This HAS to backfire. It will be the biggest unmasking in history, there is no way people will believe they’re the saviors

I heard some guillible idiots saying “let’s hope Israel saves the world”
News channels trying strong brainwashing with this.

While it is a big opportunity for us and for the truth to come out, this has to be stopped

Fuck the jews man. Fuck. This gotta be the reason why I feel so much anger and hate these days

EasternFireLion666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
luis said:

Detoxing can cause minor shivers and other body disconforts? Could this apply to spiritual work sometimes? Rtr, aura cleaning, healing affirmations and runes and other similar meditation. Sometimes I felt things like this but overall I am very healthy and have an overal positive and optimistic state of mind.

I was wondering if maybe I was doing smth wrong but maybe actually I am doing things right and the soul is eliminating negative energies while the body is eliminating toxins and detrimental stuff.

It's just a though please correct me if I am wrong. I remember HPs Maxine said most improvements in the body/soul come with some pain/disconfort. After all fever is also a body reaction that kills negative micro organisms.

You are right. I got cold and flu like symptoms when my kundalini was activated.

Fever is usually the body' response to inflammation or wind-cold invasion of the exterior.

HPS Shannon said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

You are right. I got cold and flu like symptoms when my kundalini was activated.

Fever is usually the body' response to inflammation or wind-cold invasion of the exterior.

I understand. Thank you for this information!

Cowboy123 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Just like how more people die from polio vaccine than actual polio.

Yes, and Polio wasnt even a virus. It was caused by spraying of chemicals in crops in the summer (which is the time when people got it most)

And polio wasnt contagious, it was caused by paris green and DDT, among other things. Chemicals like those damage the nervous system and such.

Stormblood said:
They can keep their "vaccine". Who knows what crap they put inside it?!

Various metals like mercury, filler and others things that have no business being injected in the body. Vaccines also contain cells and 'viruses/cellular debris from animals and cells from aborted fetus'. Of course one will get sick if foreign mateter is injected in the body through the blood, etc.

The jew Stanley Plotkin admitted this. Stanley Plotkin is one of the major authorities on vaccines...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back