Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Corona update from Seattle

Sundara

As of today events are being restricted, work is being affected. Positively, this applies to all churches. There is talk of bringing in the national guard and quarantining the city.

Hail the gods, I “coincidentally” found a house to buy for a low enough price that I won’t have payments, right outside of a city, I’ve been searching for this opportunity for years and I didn’t even think it would be possible. Months prior to this my senses were just screaming at me to buy outside of the city but I couldn’t grasp why and I thought I was just being dramatic. Let’s survive this shit 2020, the economic impact already is popping off. Even if the disease itself isn’t as severe as it’s made out to be, the extreme response is making it worse. The selling out of products and the shutting down of the cities. I’m grateful steps are being made to stop this, but I am highly doubting our government will stop mortgage payments or provide enough for our citizens like Italy. Who knows though, hopefully shit picks up soon. As far as this hitting Seattle first though, the first thing I notice when I pull up into the city are the immense amounts of Jews walking around with their brief cases going to their penthouses or business job or whatever. Hail the gods and thank you to everyone who’s participated in the RTRs and protection rituals.

In regards to this, our rituals done, the Gods, and the work we have done as a group, it follows us. I wish you very good luck.

As it appears, this is the beginning. There is no need to panic or worry or anything. However, many of the enemy should. This is the Jews and they are causing a lot of panic and problems for the world collectively.

We are keeping the RTR's and we have to continue.

https://news.yahoo.com/seattle-lab-uncovered-washingtons-coronavirus-053628224.html?soc_src=hl-viewer&soc_trk=fb

Besides the aura cleansing we do everyday along with the aura empowerment meditation I believe that we can also vibrate Algiz and make an affirmation while vibrating it in order to make the aura even more solid and free from any of this shit around. As I said in a previous post of mine this planetary alignment won't be easy and in a few days Saturn will reach Aquarius. Moreover time is moving faster as it was "predicted" in the kosher bible "in the end of times hours will be shorter" (or something of a sort I don't care to remember the lines of that putrid book of Jewish witchcraft) It also has to do with we are coming closer to the last part of Kali-Yuga as it was written by the three times great God Thoth in his prophecy.

As days go by, and these plague is becoming worse people are starting to get panicked it is unbearable!!! You tell them it was the Jews in China who did this in order to make that country fall and destroy the economy, you provide them with plenty of proof, links, videos, books and excerpts from scientists and yet they have the nerve to attack you and defend the kikes and call you names such as: lunatic, complotist and the most common one "antisemite" .Let them rot and be killed they are worthless useless turds

Sundara said:
As of today events are being restricted, work is being affected. Positively, this applies to all churches. There is talk of bringing in the national guard and quarantining the city.

Hail the gods, I “coincidentally” found a house to buy for a low enough price that I won’t have payments, right outside of a city, I’ve been searching for this opportunity for years and I didn’t even think it would be possible. Months prior to this my senses were just screaming at me to buy outside of the city but I couldn’t grasp why and I thought I was just being dramatic. Let’s survive this shit 2020, the economic impact already is popping off. Even if the disease itself isn’t as severe as it’s made out to be, the extreme response is making it worse. The selling out of products and the shutting down of the cities. I’m grateful steps are being made to stop this, but I am highly doubting our government will stop mortgage payments or provide enough for our citizens like Italy. Who knows though, hopefully shit picks up soon. As far as this hitting Seattle first though, the first thing I notice when I pull up into the city are the immense amounts of Jews walking around with their brief cases going to their penthouses or business job or whatever. Hail the gods and thank you to everyone who’s participated in the RTRs and protection rituals.

I'm Glad it worked out for you.

NeroTheAntiChrist88 said:
Besides the aura cleansing we do everyday along with the aura empowerment meditation I believe that we can also vibrate Algiz and make an affirmation while vibrating it in order to make the aura even more solid and free from any of this shit around. As I said in a previous post of mine this planetary alignment won't be easy and in a few days Saturn will reach Aquarius. Moreover time is moving faster as it was "predicted" in the kosher bible "in the end of times hours will be shorter" (or something of a sort I don't care to remember the lines of that putrid book of Jewish witchcraft) It also has to do with we are coming closer to the last part of Kali-Yuga as it was written by the three times great God Thoth in his prophecy.

As days go by, and these plague is becoming worse people are starting to get panicked it is unbearable!!! You tell them it was the Jews in China who did this in order to make that country fall and destroy the economy, you provide them with plenty of proof, links, videos, books and excerpts from scientists and yet they have the nerve to attack you and defend the kikes and call you names such as: lunatic, complotist and the most common one "antisemite" .Let them rot and be killed they are worthless useless turds

If all this was a natural selection based on satanic criteria I wouldn't mind. But the JWO wants to randomly reduce the population like Thanos. As for the explanations part I am done trying to convince goym. I will better use this time for RTR and meditation. BTW as extra protection you can vibrate the rune number 8 VIN and affirm your organism is perfectly healthy and protected at all times.

Sundara said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In regards to this, our rituals done, the Gods, and the work we have done as a group, it follows us. I wish you very good luck.

As it appears, this is the beginning. There is no need to panic or worry or anything. However, many of the enemy should. This is the Jews and they are causing a lot of panic and problems for the world collectively.

We are keeping the RTR's and we have to continue.

Thank you for posting this Sundara and the clergy member who put it on the announcement list. Probably HP Cobra.

Yesterday I had some ups and downs with a guy on work. Mostly positive though. Today, randomly, we talked at work, we got unto a few subjects, and during lunch he got an sms or something, laughed a little, and randomly told me that his brother is in Seattle on vacation. And may stay longer because he doesn't want to be put in quarantine when coming home.

This was very close to me, I'll probably investigate further into the situation to see how close, and get a status on his brother.

The Coronavirus situation is all over the radio and the news where I live, lots of events are closing down here as well. So it's a hot subject people are talking about.

Thank you.

EasternFireLion666 said:
NeroTheAntiChrist88 said:

If all this was a natural selection based on satanic criteria I wouldn't mind. But the JWO wants to randomly reduce the population like Thanos. As for the explanations part I am done trying to convince goym. I will better use this time for RTR and meditation. BTW as extra protection you can vibrate the rune number 8 VIN and affirm your organism is perfectly healthy and protected at all times.

Fisrt thanks for the advice regarding the vibration of the Rune Algiz. When I wake up tomorrow I will be vibrating also Thurizas as violence is increasing here I need to be bold, fierce and ready for fighting back from moronic loser kike worshippers and setting my mind ready for the upcoming economic crisis.
Their main goal now they lost the war upwards as it was informed to Maxine by Father Satan is to murder all of us down here on Earth. In addition they are trying to destroy nature, animals and every life being on this planet. Proof of this are the blazes which took place in the Amazonas Brazil and in Australia.
They are desesperately looking foward to making gentiles go extinct (mainly the whites for obvious reasons). It is common knowledge the Gods are returning in 20 years or so, they have lost a lot of their power and will continue losing it as we progress with our RTR and exposing their deadly agenda on the internet.
When the Gods are here there will be forgiveness to the kikes neither to the reptilians, greys, dracos, nordics, reptilean shapeshiftters and everyone who bows down to the jews whether they are christians, muslims or buddhists. They will perish.
On a side note, I also want to mention here Jewtube is censoring comments as well as videos. They are so fucking scared then the most sensical thing to do is to move to Bitchute all our content where, at least for the time being, don't have the upper hand over us. Next week I will be uploading videos of my own in Spanish from a Satanic perspective and also analyzing the political situation here in Argentina (it is also believed when Israel falls they will be setting up their new kosher state here in Patagonia as it is written in "The jewish state" by zionist jew Theodor Herlz)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back