Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it posible for satanist to go to witch doctor?

I think you're talking about like an African Witch doctor that throws bones and communicates with the spirits. Although that person would have knowledge about traditional medicinal concoctions I personally wouldn't have any faith in their spiritual ability. And some have been giving bad advice in Africa to AIDS sufferers. Which leads to rape because some have said sex with a virgin cures AIDS. Like whatever. I imagine the African Witchdoctor to be similar to Alaistar Crowley which is a corruption and of the enemy. You don't want that type of influence in your life. You are in a good place now and can learn and direct your own personal energy and power to overcome whatever challenges you will overcome. So ditch your Witchdoctor and learn how to do it yourself and with your guardian demons help. Hail Satan

Most of These 'witch Doctors' are without in the 1st place.Meaning you are not on the same wavelength with them.Just do your part & Father Satan will definitely do his part.And don't forget The Gods of Hell are always willing to Assist us in any way so long as we are Respectful & open with them.
Hail Satan!

You're probably experiencing some form of Planetary Karma, since it seems like it reoccurred earlier.
Read more up about astrology, and either read your own chart or perhaps ask Lydia or HP HoodedCobra666 for a reading (it will cost you money, they don't do them for free)

Also start getting in a routine with power meditation and yoga. They remove blockages and slowly block out any negative karma.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back