Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question for the fire elememt

Νίκος

Can the fire elememt be directly used for cleaning the soul?
If so could I make and thoughtform of the fire elememt and program it to clean my soul constantly?(Not that I will stop using other methods but I want to know of this will help me)!!

Νίκος said:
If so could I make and thoughtform of the fire elememt and program it to clean my soul constantly?(Not that I will stop using other methods but I want to know of this will help me)!!

Such extremes are unneeded. I would stick with the more traditional methods of cleaning the soul that we have available. Using sowilo/surya or just sun energy in general to clean your soul is using the fire element.

A thought-form requires regular maintenance and empowering, which will use up energy you could very just use on yourself anyways in a normal cleaning.

If you program it well, it can.

Just be careful that:

1) You do program it well and good

2) You don't breathe in too much at once, effects of overdosage are discussed on the main site

Psychxdeliclove666 said:

Just be careful that:

2) You don't breathe in too much at once, effects of overdosage are discussed on the main site
Thanks for the answer!I think I will be able to handle it since I have done much training woth the elements this summer!
To program it I was thinking like :
The fire elememt cleans my soul from every negative energy ,curses and energy blockages completely and permanently in a positive and healthy way for me.

And the order I think to give to my thoughtform/elemental:Clean my soul entirely from anything negative for me in a positive way for me!
(I don't want to make to much analysis since complex orders don't work with thoughtforms.)
Also I think apart from the fire elememt I can add to it some white gold/solar energy since it is suitable for white I want to do.What do you think??

Ghost in the Machine said:
Νίκος said:

Such extremes are unneeded. I would stick with the more traditional methods of cleaning the soul that we have available. Using sowilo/surya or just sun energy in general to clean your soul is using the fire element.

A thought-form requires regular maintenance and empowering, which will use up energy you could very just use on yourself anyways in a normal cleaning.
I understand!Keep in mind that I am using the sun and white gold energy already and I am not going to stop doing them , after all it is working very well.Infact I am enjoying it since it has very pleasant results.I just think to add these thinks because, firstly I like the fire elememt, secondly I like and I have success with thoughtforms and finally I think of it as a good chance to do further training with my magic ( elements and thoughtforms).
Anyway ,since I have done training with the fire element this summer ,if programmed well it is not going to become harmful , isn't that right?

Νίκος said:
Psychxdeliclove666 said:

Just be careful that:

Thanks for the answer!I think I will be able to handle it since I have done much training woth the elements this summer!
The fire elememt cleans my soul from every negative energy ,curses and energy blockages completely and permanently in a positive and healthy way for me.

And the order I think to give to my thoughtform/elemental:Clean my soul entirely from anything negative for me in a positive way for me!
(I don't want to make to much analysis since complex orders don't work with thoughtforms.)
Also I think apart from the fire elememt I can add to it some white gold/solar energy since it is suitable for white I want to do.What do you think??
That would be good, yes. Make sure that you also learn of how to use other colors too, depending on other goals you may have. As for other elements, try also working with Quintessence along with fire, since it will help accelerate the process. Elemental thoughtforms only work on 1-2 elements, so you should have room for two.

Maybe it would be better to use the energy of the Sun, Sun Square etc to clean your soul. An elemental sometimes can be extremelly dangerous if the magician does not know how to control it.

Νίκος said:

I can't stop you if you decide to experiment or try something out, some people will learn things the hard way. Information alone isn't going to help someone advance, you have to experience for yourself.

Elements and servitors are a bit more advanced than the basic meditations and are the crossing mark into magick territory where you actually need to know what you're doing to a fair degree. Servitors aren't something to take lightly if you officially make one. They are lesser souls created to do your bidding at your command. Servitors, if not cleaned or maintained properly daily, can 'rebel' against the mage, either they picked up too much negative energy or are simply not programmed firmly or appropriately enough, to which in worst of cases you may need to destroy it.

If you ever feel something is wrong, any consequences will be yours to deal with and you must recognize when something needs to stop and when you need to take action to correct a fault. Some maturity is required with higher levels of magick.

That is all I will say to you. You're free to make your own decisions in the end.

promitheusS88 said:
Maybe it would be better to use the energy of the Sun, Sun Square etc to clean your soul. An elemental sometimes can be extremelly dangerous if the magician does not know how to control it.
Thanks for the warning!I will also start the sun square when the sun will be on Aries!

Psychxdeliclove666 said:
Νίκος said:
Psychxdeliclove666 said:

Just be careful that:

That would be good, yes. Make sure that you also learn of how to use other colors too, depending on other goals you may have. As for other elements, try also working with Quintessence along with fire, since it will help accelerate the process. Elemental thoughtforms only work on 1-2 elements, so you should have room for two.
I have no doubt that you are right but I havenot that much experience with the Ether elememt and since creating a thoughtform is something that can go bad easily I don't want to take risks.Thanks for the advice anyway!!!

Νίκος said:

I can't stop you if you decide to experiment or try something out, some people will learn things the hard way. Information alone isn't going to help someone advance, you have to experience for yourself.

Elements and servitors are a bit more advanced than the basic meditations and are the crossing mark into magick territory where you actually need to know what you're doing to a fair degree. Servitors aren't something to take lightly if you officially make one. They are lesser souls created to do your bidding at your command. Servitors, if not cleaned or maintained properly daily, can 'rebel' against the mage, either they picked up too much negative energy or are simply not programmed firmly or appropriately enough, to which in worst of cases you may need to destroy it.

If you ever feel something is wrong, any consequences will be yours to deal with and you must recognize when something needs to stop and when you need to take action to correct a fault. Some maturity is required with higher levels of magick.

That is all I will say to you. You're free to make your own decisions in the end.
I will be careful.After all you said ot yourself that if something will go wrong I can destroy the thoughtform anytime (preferably when the moon goes from full to new and for creating ot I must start from new to full).
Thank you for all the pieces of advice that you gave me!I appreciate it!

Νίκος said:
Νίκος said:

I will be careful.After all you said ot yourself that if something will go wrong I can destroy the thoughtform anytime (preferably when the moon goes from full to new and for creating ot I must start from new to full).
Thank you for all the pieces of advice that you gave me!I appreciate it!

I programmed fire to increase the digestive fire
But it instead gives me burning eyes and stye
Has happened 3 times
So I stopped doing it

Hail goddess diana said:
Νίκος said:
[
I programmed fire to increase the digestive fire
But it instead gives me burning eyes and stye
Has happened 3 times
So I stopped doing it
There is a warning in Jos that the organs are not like chakras and you should not add elements to them unless you are really experienced
If you are interested High priest Lucius has an interesting post about the elements in the Oriental forum( see the Taoists path to immortality)!Also the Qigong pack of exercise named tye Five Elements can help you with that!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back