Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Not much Jewish

Seby

When this is over what will happen to people that have a very low percentage of Jewish genes?

TopoftheAbyss said:
When this is over what will happen to people that have a very low percentage of Jewish genes?
Dead.
A jew is a jew even if he is mixed

TopoftheAbyss said:
This question generally comes from lingering fear that you may have a small percent of jewish genes. Let me tell you right now - you don't. And worrying about stuff like this is useless. Everyone with jew dna is a jew and also acts like a jew, one way or another.

The same thing that happens to the full bloods. No one knows or is revealing the plan right now at the end I think that’s up to the Gods. However I don’t think anyone is going to take any chances at all cause we certainly didn’t do all this work and fight so much just to get taken down later and have the enemy somehow revive themselves and us either to die or be enslaved or have to do this all again.

No Mercy at all this time and no taking chances.

mercury_wisdom said:
Psychxdeliclove666 said:
Everyone please remember that this is a public forum. The enemy would love to try and shut us down for any reason they can possibly find, so try to keep your anger in control and not write anything that may endanger the forums.

The Jews will get what they deserve as a result of our RTRs and Spiritual Warfare. This forum does not encourage physical acts of violence against anyone, as this would be illegal.

Also @psychxdeliclove666, the "gassing chambers disguised as showers" meme is a jewish creation in their lie of 6 million. It may be best to not play into what is a jewish creation made purely for lying and deceit. If you want to read more about the actual Third Reich, go here.

Shael said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Psychxdeliclove666 said:
Everyone please remember that this is a public forum. The enemy would love to try and shut us down for any reason they can possibly find, so try to keep your anger in control and not write anything that may endanger the forums.

The Jews will get what they deserve as a result of our RTRs and Spiritual Warfare. This forum does not encourage physical acts of violence against anyone, as this would be illegal.

Also @psychxdeliclove666, the "gassing chambers disguised as showers" meme is a jewish creation in their lie of 6 million. It may be best to not play into what is a jewish creation made purely for lying and deceit. If you want to read more about the actual Third Reich, go here.

Aight.

I know the gas chambers are a fake, I just written it down to troll their feelings.

It's over for the Jews. Even if someone has 0.00000000000000000000000000000000001% of Jewish blood in them, they have Jewish soul. Their souls are being completely destroyed by the final RTR. Soon, they will become sterile and thus no longer able to procreate, which will end their corrupted species. Not even their masters can save them now, not that they would do it anyway.

TopoftheAbyss said:

Jew Mix with gentile , the Jewish Blood Type will be the dominant RH- i think , so they will be destroyed probably
you can't a have Satanic (50%) + Reptile(50%) soul in one body it does not make sense.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back